The Women's Spa - Almost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

I hesitated as I thought about it but then said. "Yes, why not? You ok with that?"

It was his turn to hesitate. "Not sure."

"Why is it me?" I asked.

"No not at all but I am not that used to much public appearances," he smiled.

"Have you done it before?"

"Not really no."

"So why suggest it?"

"To test you out."

"What do you mean?"

"Jayne it's not easy being a tranny you know. This desire, need or what the fuck you want to call it to dress as a woman plays havoc with your, well my emotions."

"Ok yes, I get that. So what's that to do with us?"

"I need to know that you are serious and not just suggesting this for kicks."

"Mata," I said leaning forward and putting my hand on his knee. "You suggested it, the lunch was your idea."

"Well yes because this place is rather sordid isn't it?"

"Well yes it can be."

"I wanted to find out whether you just wanted a quick fuck or whether you were more serious."

After another ten minutes or so chatting, we exchanged email addresses and agreed a tentative date for the following Thursday. I managed to rearrange my meetings and emailed him saying that I was ok and asked for his suggestion of where to go. He came back and said that was up to me. I suggested a hotel near to Soiree and he came back with

"Any reason for a hotel?"

I replied. "Guess?"

"Not thinking of seducing me are you?"

My reply was simple. "Yes."

I was unusually nervous getting ready to meet Mata. I had been in meetings all morning through to noon but had managed to clear the entire afternoon and evening and pop to my apartment to get changed; I didn't think that my business attire was appropriate to meet a bisexual, male cross dresser. I showered and washed and dried my spiky hair before going into the bedroom and opening the wardrobes to work out what to wear. I had to think carefully to work out what I felt Mata would appreciate.

Although she would be dressed as a woman and would look like one she was a man and so presumably would think like one. But would that affect his view of what I wore? Would a low cut dress where I was flashing my boobs be a turn on for him as a man or a woman? It was complicated so I gave up thinking about it and dressed as I would had I been going on a date with Ingrid. Sexy, black underwear, a dark blue, low cut loose and revealing top and a black pencil skirt that ended a few inches or so above my knees with long, lacy top holdups; an elegant tart as Ingrid had described me several times.

I got to the hotel restaurant early and sat at the bar waiting for Mata to arrive. In my mind I had stopped thinking of him as a him as for lunch at least he was a her or, was he? Maybe he was a he and wanted to be treated as a he in her clothing. Fuck it was complicate!

I had finished my glass of white wine and ordered another as I looked at my Cartier watch and saw that like many women Mata was stylishly ten minutes late so far. I was confident though that she would turn up and as the barman poured my second glass at over fifteen pounds a pop, she made her entrance and boy did he look good.

His blonde hair was perfectly coiffed and fell down onto his shoulders. His eyes were framed in mascara with more on the lids than the thin strip beneath the eyes making them looking larger and very wide open. The rest of the makeup was perfect. He or she had slightly accentuated the fullness and shape of her lips by the skilful use of gloss ending with lips that looked eminently kissable. She was wearing a tight, pale yellow, button up the front, modestly low-cut top that accentuated the swells of her small but chemically formed breasts. The drugs she takes have worked for her bare chest and face were totally hair free. She had chosen a white skirt, also some inches above her knees, but looser than mine, that showed off her shapely legs in the white tights or stockings. She was wearing strappy four-inch heel sandals and overall looked fantastic.

Seeing Mata walk across the restaurant towards where I was sitting at the bar made me think she is a she, in fact a lovely looking quite young, I knew late twenties, she. I stood and we kissed each other on both cheeks.

"Hi Mata you came then?" Smiling she raised her eyebrows at my unintentional double entendre as I added. "I am pleased."

"Free lunch with a good looker and dressed, why would I not come."

"What can I get you?" I asked quite enjoying being the leader as opposed to the follower I normally was when with guys.

"Gin with a touch of lemon juice please."

We clambered up onto the bar stalls both showing far too much leg that didn't escape the attention of several pairs of men at the tables and the bar. She raised her eyebrows at me and said quietly.

"I guess you are used to such attention," as she looked at my legs.

"Pretty much, aren't you?"

"I don't go out in public much when I am dressed."

"So when do you dress?"

"Mainly at home when I have friends round or at their homes or at clubs."

A waiter came and told us our table was ready and we had to walk across the restaurant. We got plenty of stares with at least an equal amount ogling Mata though I didn't know whether that was because how good she looked or whether some saw through her charade and worked out that she was a man. Somehow, I didn't care.

We had a lovely lunch and we got on well although Mata got annoyed a few times at men staring at her clearly trying to work out if she was a man or woman. I knew that there could be some doubt, but I thought overall that she passed the test and looked very glamorous. I don't think I would have suspected she was a man if I didn't know!

Over coffee we touched on the subject that we hadn't discussed but which had been hanging over us all lunch.

"Er I did book a room Mata."

"Really?" she said smiling before adding. "That's a surprise Jay."

I laughed. "Well I thought it might be slightly more comfortable than a boudoir at the Soiree."

"You've been in them have you?"

"Yes a couple of times."

"A bit sordid aren't they?"

"Well they serve a purpose I guess."

"As do rooms here I suppose."

"Well maybe we should try one as a comparison?"

"Why not?"

After signing the bill and charging it to my room we walked out side by side and seeing people staring at us made me wonder just what they would be thinking. Those who thought Mata was a woman were probably thinking nothing and that we were two friends out to lunch or that we were two lesbians having lunch before sex. I couldn't even begin to think what those who thought she was a man were thinking, especially when we walked across reception to the elevators.

In the room I asked if she would like drink. She had another gin and lemon juice.

"So how do you feel it went?" I asked as I fixed the drinks.

"I was as nervous as fuck the whole time," she said sitting on the bed.

"I thought you did really well, it didn't show."

"Thanks, you were great Jayne thanks."

"I didn't do anything."

"Just being there with me was enough."

"I loved it," I said handing her the drink.

"Thanks Jayne it was kind of you," she said taking the drink with one hand and placing the other on my hip.

We looked at each other. She really was pretty and rather sexy. I couldn't make my mind up whether this brown eyed, I saw, blonde haired individual looked at all like a man. To me Mata was a woman and a woman I wanted to make love to. We held each other's gaze, she sat up straighter and I leaned forward a little more knowing she would see down my top and I felt her reaction as her fingers dug into my hip.

"Kiss me Jayne, please kiss me," she whispered.

Sliding my arm round her neck I leaned a little further forward and brushed my lips against hers. Closing my eyes, I kissed her fully on the lips as I felt her hand slide down my leg a little way, fumble its way under my skirt then glide upwards to grip my bum. The kiss continued until almost falling I stood up and took her drink from her. I put those on the dressing table then sat beside her. We kissed again and her hand found my breasts and squeezed them.

I was finding it hard to work out whether Mata was bisexual, homosexual or what? I wondered whether she seeing me as another woman by a woman or as a woman by a man? What was intriguing in many ways was would I as a woman, albeit a bi one, arouse her as a man and would that give her an erection?

As we kissed and slowly sank onto the bed moving up it so we lay touching from head to toe she was squeezing and caressing my breasts and her knee was thrust between my legs. She pulled my top up so it was bunched round my neck. I pushed down on her leg so that my pussy was against her upper leg and I felt her balls being squashed against that. The kiss continued with greater intensity and as she eased my tits out of my bra so I reached down and fumbled up her skirt and grasped her cock through her panties. It answered one of my questions as it was stunningly hard.

I looked down at our bodies; it was an incredible sight. Mata's white stocking, I noted, covered leg was pushed between my black, holdup covered legs that were exposed almost to their lacy tops as my pencil skirt was bunched round my hips showing the crotch of my black, lacy thong. Where I had put my hand up her skirt it had slid up so that her white, lacy, see-through bikini panties were on show. Stretched up the middle of that with my hand on it was her delicious looking cock with the bulbous end of it sticking out of the elastic waistband.

"God you are a sexy bitch aren't you?" I smiled running my fingers through her long hair and kissing her again.

"Who wouldn't be?" she smiled back adding. "With these to play with," as she kissed my breasts and licked my nipples. "Sit up and let me get this off," she said a few moments later after her tongue had been deep in my mouth and I had slipped my hand inside her panties to grip her hot, hard cock. "Don't want to crease it do we?"

I sat up and we fumbled my top off.

"Mmmmm very nice," she whispered both of her hands cupping my breasts. "Even better than I remember from the club."

"Thanks love," I replied enjoying the compliment as I reached behind, unclipped my bra and took it off. I arched my back pushing my tits out towards her and grinned. "All yours."

"Now who's the sexy bitch?" she asked sitting up, putting her arms round me and burying her face in my cleavage and licking each boob as I kissed her head.

We fondled and kissed sitting up on the bed for some time as I stroked her cock and as she, at last it seemed an age, slid her hand between my legs right onto my clit. We rubbed each other like that for a while kissing and licking before she said.

"Let me get that horny skirt off you otherwise it will be so creased you'll look a right sight going home."

Giggling I replied. "Might look as though I have been to bed in it."

Lying flatter on the bed she reached round me and fumbled the hook and eye undone and slid the zip down on my skirt. I sat up so she could wriggle the tight skirt over my hips and down my legs.

"Oh fuck Jay you look fucking gorgeous," she groaned rolling the top of her body onto my legs. Putting her arms round my hips she rubbed her face against the front of my thong with her tongue finding my clit through the thin material. I opened my legs sort of welcoming her there and gripped her head the long, blonde hair tumbling over my hands as she licked and kissed me through the material.

"Oh Mata yes," I groaned leaning back and easing my pussy more firmly against her mouth. I wanted to feel her, touch and caress her but the way she was laying meant I couldn't reach anything apart from her head and I got bored with that. I let myself fall backwards so I was flat on the bed then raised my knees and opened my legs further. As I felt her pulling my thong down at the back I could restrain myself no longer and grabbed each of my tits, squeezed them and pinched and pulled my nipples easing some, but not all of the severe ache in them.

"Something I rarely say to a girl Jay, close your legs a bit please."

Smiling as I rolled to one side closing them she pulled my panties down my legs and off my feet, but left my black patent four inch heels and holdups on. I liked that.

"Lay flat on your back," she said sitting up still fully clothed.

"Why?"

"I want to look at you, ogle you and admire your body before I fuck you," she said sending enormous shock waves of sexual excitement through me. A lot of that came from being as good as naked while she was fully clothed, but some was also generated by those erotic words that were made more intense coming from a woman whose cock I had just been fondling. Someone I was now sexually yearning for her as both a man and a woman! God it was so unbelievably complicated!

She sat close to me so that her knees were touching me by my waist and hips and gently trailed her fingertips over my face, across my eyes round my lips and just inside. Looking into her eyes I nibbled it and sucked it gently.

"You imagining that's my cock?" She asked.

"Yes and what I am going to do it," I whispered back adding with a grin. "That is when I get to see it."

"All in good time lovey," she whispered leaning forward so her face was above mine and her long, blonde hair was hanging down and brushing against my face. We kissed as tresses of that lovely hair fell onto my chest. I rubbed the hair all over my breasts and nipples, it felt wonderful and so sexy.

She lay down alongside me, slid her hand between my legs and stroked my soaked lips as we kissed long and deep. I couldn't quite reach her cock as it was pressed excitingly firmly against my hip, but I needed to hold and feel something of her. I managed to slide my hand up her top and onto her drug created breast in the thin, lacy bra.

"Take this off Mata, let me see you."

"Mine are not like yours Jayne," she said sitting up.

"How do you mean?"

"In size and fullness, mine are small."

"Let me see."

She undid the yellow top and removed it so I saw her pretty, see-through bra with her nipples making small indentations in the lacy cups. I sat up whispering.

"They are lovely Mata," as I licked one through the material before taking it between my teeth and gently biting it as I went on. "Let me undress you?"

I helped her take the skirt off and was impressed by both the style and quality of her underwear. It was delicate and very feminine. The bra and panties were lacy and diaphanous and were matched by a white suspender belt. She lay on her back as my eyes ravished this quite incredible combination of the ultimate femininity of her beautiful hair, stylish make up and underwear with the utter masculinity of the fully erect, thick cock running up her stomach inside the panties and poking out of the top.

"Oh god Mata," I groaned leaning forward, kissing her fully on the lips and rubbing her cock.

"Yes Jay, yes, love me, make love to me, please fuck me."

As we finished undressing her apart from her stockings and suspender belt so I became more and more confused. She has just asked me to fuck her, but that was what I assumed she was going to do to me. At the same time I was talking 'her' cock, but it was that I was holding and it was about as far away from being a 'her' cock as a cock could be. It was long and thick, warm and hard, felt lovely in my hand and was very much a he cock!

And now, as Mata rolled on top of me and I opened my legs in welcome, her long, blonde tumbled down onto my face and shoulder and as my full tits engulfed her small ones the confusion increased.

'I'm going to be fucked by a woman,' roared through my mind, as I gripped the tight cheeks of her ass and she slid her hand between us and squeezed my tits.

"Oh Jay I want you so much," she groaned rolling us over so I was on top and her cock was stuck between my legs.

"Yes Mata, take me, have me," I replied writhing my pubic mound against his cock that he shoved back.

We kissed for some time, rolling onto ours sides and running our hands all over the other's body. It was so strange for my hand to be holding his bare cock then moving up and fondling his small but shapely breasts before sliding down onto the slight harshness of her stockings.

"Now Jay, I want you now," she croaked rolling back on top of me. I opened my legs again and she snuggled between them the head of her cock nuzzling against my soaked and puffed up lips.

"Yes babe, yes now, I am yours," I groaned back as she pushed forward opening my labia and staying like that for a moment as I gripped both pert cheeks of her arse.

The feeling as her cock slid up me was sublime, exhilarating and intense

"Oh Mata, Mata, "I groaned as she pushed herself in me as far as she could go. Our pubic mounds pressed together she stayed rigid deep inside me whispering little somethings into my ear as we both squeezed and fondled the other's arse.

"You ready Jayne? You ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes love I am so so ready to be fucked by you, but will that be by a man or a woman?" I asked.