All Comments on 'The Wonderful World of Lindsay'

by Fatdog25

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
babaloo92babaloo926 months ago

Fantastic! I love long slow burning romances. The looking back into the vacations was a great way to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I find no faults. One of the best I’ve read in awhile.

5 stars, though that seems woefully inadequate.

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is told very well, and many lead-ups sounds very realistic. For example, "Her pubic hair was the full triangular patch, she had never been allowed to wear anything other than a modest one-piece for swimming, another fucking stupid rule." That statement suggests several realistic sounding things. First, the author indicates by the full triangle of pubic hair, that she was not expecting this to happen. Incest is not something often planned!!! Thus, because of the pubic hair, it made the story sound realistic by confirming the unexpected incest-sex factor. Bottom line, she looked natural because she had not deliberately razor burnt herself to the point of oblivion, complete with peeling, orange glowing skin, for so-called unplanned incest. This is a mistake some authors seem to make - suggesting the female character was / always is (shaved smooth) for YEA, RIGHT, an "unplanned incest event," thus turning her mound and the surrounding areas beside her cunt pips into little more than stubble and nasty looking pimples by the next PLANNED, incest encounter. Pointless! Shaved can be nice when it is nicely done, but when it is an unplanned event, unexpected, (when no one is expecting anything to happen) did any other authors besides this one who seemingly already knows it, catch that fact; just leave them appropriately untrimmed, definitely unshaved, and totally thick, sexy hairy with engorged lips and erect clits protruding from the hair. This was an easy 5 rating for a realistic sounding (hairy pussy) on a sister story.

SebastianTheCrabSebastianTheCrab6 months ago

Wow! I don’t give 5 stars often, but I did for this one. I actually burst out laughing when you referenced the Hulk and Loki scene when imagining the Slingshot breaking. It’s the little things like that which stand out, and for me, make the story much more believable. Great story pace and build up with believable characters and character descriptions. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best of Literotica, and I have been a reader for 20 years.

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

I just finished reading all your published stories and find this one in my following list! Life is good! Great story and thanks for sharing!

Cheers

SAGE

dezzirabledezzirable6 months ago

Amazing writing, HOT as hell 😀

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice slow read. I also totally agree with the anon commenter about hairy pussies. Why would pussy ever be shaved if incest is completely unplanned and a spur of the moment thing. Isn't it usually that way. I mean seriously; does a female character visiting her brother suddenly say stop, in the middle of the most intense sexually exciting moment of her entire life to say, "wait, I need to go shave myself smooth." I seriously think the moment and the entire event would be destroyed and I don't think she shaved it an hour before she arrived expecting the event might happen. Don't get me wrong, mature incest can be easily planned, especially the threesomes and foursomes with siblings that sometimes includes their willing and very understanding spouses. Then it might be ok to shave one clean to get to the clit better, but spur of the moment incest, no that is usually hairy pussies, especially when it is son's doing their moms. Moms and mothers-in-law are not 18 in a bikini at the beach and are mature, and sexy hairy down there. 5 stars

CunninglinqusCunninglinqus6 months ago

You are an amazing writer. I hope you really do gets some books published.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A really good and attention keeping read. I can't not comment about how much I like that anonymous commenter's thoughts about leaving pussies hairy. Shaved as he/she said can be nice, but a few days later, they look filthy with that nasty black stubble that is also sharp growing out of a bunch of ass and pussy pimples.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your good, keep typing. I like the part where you do not have them being anything but normal brother and sister, no huge watermelon tits and a baseball bat for a cock. I could relate to their feelings for oneanother, not just sex but real kindness and love. Thank you

chiefhalchiefhal6 months ago

I really enjoyed a story that didn't have outrageous sexual parts and stamina to go for hours. Thank you, I'm following you.

Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

Wow! Epically good, such a hot story, really kept me turned on and edging throughout. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very good read with excellent descriptions and like the others, I too love that hairy triangle. I wish my sister did not trim hers back. I am 34 and she is 32 and we still sneak around about twice per month. Sometimes, I think my wife knows. But she says nothing if she does. I wonder sometimes if my wife would eat pussy. I mean if it was OK with me, and she knew no one would ever find out, would she try it a time or two for me / us to enjoy. I know my sister would let her because we talk about everything like that when we are fucking. She even let me taste of her just used pussy that had been cum-med in by husband about ten minutes before he left for work, a few months ago. I licked, sucked, and eat every delicious drop there was, fucked her again and eat my own cum from her. Anyway, I greatly loved that hairy triangle, please keep at it, and rated your story a five.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good honest work of art. A believable story line with many plausible events. I, like some of the other persons who made comments, was also pleased at how this story was not just another giant thick cock being used on a woman with huge tits that were plastered on a perfect body having the usual, just today, a smoothly shaved cunt. This was realistic fiction from start to end and that triangle shaped mound of untrimmed pussy hair; was just like another person suggested, an indication this was not a planned event. This really was real sibling incest between two caring siblings, and it happened exactly the way it should take place. I want more chapters that are also realistic about their future encounters for a few years that takes place as sneak around sex hidden from their significant others. And this time, sibling planning is ok because it's for seduction of other family members. I do hope the mom is untrimmed, natural, and hairy when he has his girlfriend his eat his mom's pussy and makes a complete vid for him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really liked your writing. Thank you.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

As Lindsey said, "Congratulations!"

.

An excellent job, most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Took one for the team" - Amen brother!

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ve read a lot of stories on here. But this was the best one . I don’t read long stories that often I have a few times and the stories often die out before the end But this was the best Continue writing

kylady76kylady766 months ago

Loved l and which thee was moor.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Great story really enjoyed reading it wished there was more of it

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

This is a really good story, good character development and the chemistry between the two siblings is working well, thanks for sharing your work with us.

Babo66Babo666 months ago

Great story!!! Please continue to write your very good at it!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good, fantastic incest, cool sister and slut in love, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is excellently crafted literature, can hardly be any better written. Good character development and emotional depth explaining the sibilngs' motivation. Very believable.

But as erotica? Weeelll...

The problem is that the sexual tension between the siblings goes from 0 to 100 in about one second the moment he reads her Literotica writings. BAM!! Suddenly it's all there.

I think good erotica is some kind of a tease, gradually building tension and expectation. In that your story failed. I shall not say that it left me all cold, the carnal stuff is also well written, but I've been more aroused from other stories.

But, anyhow, thank you for writing. For my part you don't need to write more about these two. Now that we know what brought them together, from here on it will for the most part be just an ordinary fuck story.

I shall look into your other stories, though.

ComeDancingComeDancing6 months ago

Really well written story of finding each other, building tenderness and happiness 5 stars

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246016 months ago

A good story, but way too meta. Life never really imitates art. If it did, where did all these MAGA morons come from?

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I like this story but some parts seemed a little rushed especially the ending. Also anytime this site is mentioned in a story I start losing interest fast but I kept reading though.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks6 months ago

Great writing of a hot story. Just a bit too gentle…need to have them mauling each other sexually as a reaction to being so hot for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story! I really hope you decide to expand and share more about these two. 5 stars for sure!! One criticism is that the ending felt too rushed, but obviously it didn't take away from the overall story. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, a bit longer than I usually like. I like the flow, the buildup, and to be quite honest, I really liked your inclusion of a triangular patch of pubic hair, that I am sure was untrimmed. I suppose I am also kind of tired of so many shaved stories. I rated it a 5 because you included pussy hair (an abundance pussy hair) in the character description! I will look for additional stories authored by you because I am a huge fan of pussies that are full bush hairy and barely trimmed hairy.

1stltdan1stltdan6 months ago

Another great story. Please tell us what mom and dad were doing. Maybe role playing brother and sister?

RicubRicub6 months ago

This is the second story I've read from this author and it's just as good as the first one. Thank you for writing it .

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster6 months ago

Bravo, bravo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This was freaking great. At first I didn't think I was gonna like it but I loved the characters so much that I couldn't stop reading. I love love stories like this so much. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

pcman1950pcman19506 months ago

Nicely done! And another follower.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

🔥🔥🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i'm sure a lot of fucking goes goes on in families . I feel it's true love , no worries over std's u keep it in the family

BaldingBalding4 months ago

Gotta say, Fatdog25 is one of the better writers on Literotica. Believable characters with plenty of depth. Unlike some critics, I am not biased by a personal preference for hairy pussy. Wife and I have both been shaved for 40 years and appreciate that shaving is a deliberate preparation for sex. That Linds has done it for her "deflowering" lends authenticity to the story.

albertaboyalbertaboy2 months ago

This one is great, moved quick enough for a one installment story but slow enough to keep it interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatdog25@Fatdog25
5/1/2024 - May 7th will mark my one year anniversary on Lit as a writer. Thank you to everyone who has clicked on a story, rated it, commented, and/or saved it. I do really appreciate it. "In for a Pound" goes live on 5/2/2024. Family fun for all. Still working on those sib-...