The Wonderful World of Lindsay

Story Info
Ben's sister has a hidden side.
19.3k words
4.83
63.4k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers

This is my entry for the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge. Don't forget to check out the stories provided by my fellow writers!

Squick alert: Contains incest.

All characters engaging in sex in this story are 18+. This is a work of fiction. As always, any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, or any actual event is coincidental and unintentional.

##########

Tap tap tappitytaptap taptap faintly echoed from upstairs as I eased through the sliding door into the den. My older sister Lindsay was still typing on her desktop in her room. Good.

I motioned for Miranda, my girlfriend, to follow me through the den and down to the basement game room. Holding hands, we crept through the den, past the stairs going up to my bedroom, and toward the ones heading to the basement. I quietly pointed out the creaky step and where to put her foot. Lindsay had bat-like hearing and even the slightest noise would alert her.

Why the stealth? I wasn't supposed to have girls over and especially not Miranda. Mom had caught us a couple of weeks ago, I was pantless and a very naked Miranda was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime. Needless to say, she had been banned from the house forever and I was supposed to be reflecting on my transgressions in what amounted to voluntary solitary house confinement.

I had slipped out while Lindsay worked on whatever it was she was doing. I knew from experience that she would not come out for a while so she wouldn't realize I had even left. Miranda parked the next block over and we slipped around to the backyard from the side opposite Lindsay's room.

Getting her in the house was easy. Downstairs would be a little harder but not impossible. So far, mission accomplished. Flopping down on the couch, I turned the TV on and found an action movie with lots of explosions and turned the volume up a little to cover up the sounds we planned on making.

We started making out, first kissing and then we started getting handsy. That soon progressed to shirt removal, bra removal, and finally everything else. I reached behind the couch cushion to grab a condom and...

Nothing. I pulled the damn thing up completely and it was clean. As in vacuumed clean. Fuck. Giving Miranda a promissory kiss, I threw my shorts and t-shirt back on and headed back upstairs to raid my emergency stash in my room. No wonder Lindsay kept smirking at me the other day. She found them and kept them. At least she didn't rat me out. This time.

Now I had to get past Lindsay. At the foot of the stairs, I tried to make myself presentable. Contraband rubbers were one thing, a contraband girlfriend was something else entirely. I wanted to get laid in the worst way and I required a condom for that to happen. Above all, I needed to act natural, so I was heading back upstairs to get my phone charger. I was at least smart enough to know she would be able to tell if I was acting sketchy and I could concentrate on selling that.

I could still hear her typing away in her room so I walked up the stairs as normally as I could. Just before I reached her door, the typing stopped. As I stepped past, I noted that her door was wide open and she was in the middle of her room. What made me stop short was what she was doing.

She had angled her little webcam so that she could see herself and the mirror behind her on her monitor. She was pantomiming something and if not for my urgent need to fuck Miranda, I would have stayed and made fun of her.

She barely glanced at me and went back to her pantomime. I continued to my room and went to my dresser. The bottom right drawer would slide completely out, revealing a cutout. I slid my hand inside, reaching for the box I kept there.

Sonuvabitch. I whipped my hand around frantically but it was empty, too. The entire fucking box of ribbed and flavored condoms was gone. Nobody knew about that spot but me. I just bought those, too.

The typing sounds resumed, a little faster now. Whatever it was she had been trying to figure out, something about it clicked and she was in her zone. I wondered if I could convince Miranda my pullout strategy would work this time. It was worth a shot, I didn't have a backup anymore.

As I collected my phone charger, I looked around. Nothing else seemed to be out of place. I was pretty sure it hadn't been Mom or Dad who found them, I was still alive and they never left anything the way they found it. That left Lindsay as the only suspect. But why?

Lindsay was two years older than my 22. Although we both work and go to school, we live at home because it's cheaper. None of our friends who lived on their own had any money to do things, there was rent to pay and food to buy. Except for a couple of rules that I didn't agree with, like no blowjobs in the house unless I'm married and she's my wife, our parents were easy to get along with. We did the things we were asked most of the time, we acted like adults most of the time, and most of the time, they left us alone. We lived almost rent-free, we did chores and we gladly paid for their birthday and anniversary dinners. I loved my parents, they were just kind of weird.

Their hang-ups were premarital sex and drugs. I got the drug crusade but I never figured out the premarital sex part, they had Lindsay before they got married and she was a joy. By dates, I was a honeymoon baby and the son from hell. Drugs never held any interest for either of us, we were both introverted and not interested in fitting in with the cool kids.

Lindsay and I got along with each other pretty well. Occasionally, one of us would get a wild hair up our ass about something or the other but it usually blew over quickly. She was a good sister. Lindsay could be a little too bossy sometimes but she always had good advice about girls and dating, even though she never dated much herself. She would much rather spend her time writing. She thought her Patreon account was a secret, where she wrote romantic crime stories and would sometimes take on a commissioned story.

I read some of her stuff and I thought it was really good. I wasn't into the romance part but her characters seemed life-like and the storylines were mostly realistic. She liked to include lots of kissing, hugging, and statements of undying love and devotion. Every so often, she would have a really intense scene but never actually wrote out the happy ending.

Okay, okay. I read everything she wrote.

I bet you're wondering how I could do that without giving away who I was. It's simple. I read it off her computer when she wasn't home. I found out about the Patreon by accident, I overheard her talking to one of her friends about it. When I looked her up, I figured out that there wasn't any way to read her stuff without paying for it, and my curiosity got the best of me. While she was in class one afternoon, I snuck into her room, discovered that she had left her desktop turned on and unlocked, and I found the directory where she stored her work files.

It had taken three days of counting keystrokes to figure out her password. Ten characters, six alpha and four numeric. Two tries and I had it. She used my parents' nickname for her as a child and the year she was born in. For a writer, that's not very imaginative. Fortunately, I now had access any time I wanted. I would just keep an eye on her Patreon page and when she announced a new release, I got it from the source.

As I left my room with the charger in hand, she was still going to town on the keyboard. She didn't even look up as I passed. I gave her my best evil glare anyway. I couldn't raise hell about the rubbers, I wasn't supposed to have them in the house. I needed to figure out a suitable payback. This was personal and I didn't like losing.

I went down the stairs and found Miranda fully dressed at the bottom of the stairs. She had gotten redressed and was ready to head out the door. Without a word, she showed me her phone. Lindsay had texted her, "Mom incoming in less than 10, you need to get out NOW." By the time stamp, she had done it while I was in my room looking for the rubbers. I looked at the clock, she wasn't due home for another two hours. Mom and Dad always texted both of us through the family chat we had set up. My phone never vibrated.

Miranda did not look happy. "This isn't going to work, Ben." She didn't even bother to whisper. The typing sounds upstairs stopped. If Lindsay hadn't known Miranda was here, she certainly did now. Damn.

"It's okay, she's fucking with you. My mom's not going to be home for another two hours. We have time." My feeble attempt to resurrect my chances sounded lame.

She sighed, "You have time. I have someplace else I want to be. This isn't working for me, Ben. Goodbye." She gave me a quick kiss and she was out the sliding door in seconds.

Shit. My erection died right next to my good mood. I walked back upstairs and stood in the doorway to Lindsay's room. She ignored me until I tossed my charger on her desk, right on her keyboard.

"What the fuck, Lindsay?" I was beyond angry. First the rubbers and now this. She had gone too far this time.

She tossed the charger right back at me, hitting me in the chest with it. I caught it reflexively. "She wasn't supposed to be here. You know that. I'm not going to get on Mom's shit list too because you can't follow simple instructions." I never understood why Lindsay refused to say Miranda's name. If it wasn't "she", it was "her".

"It was none of your business."

"If I'm home and you're doing stupid shit, then yes, it is my business. I'm not going to catch hell for you."

"Goddammit, Lindsay, stay out of my business. I'll deal with Mom and Dad on my own, I don't need you to protect me." Her stoic look and tone just made me even angrier.

"I'm doing you a favor here, Benji. You couldn't even afford to buy ramen after paying rent for an apartment. You are so close to being kicked out. They love you but they have rules. Those rules include behaving yourself inside these walls. If you want to get laid, figure out a way to do it someplace else. It's not that hard, Benji. They're not going to change their rules for you so you have a choice, live with it or move out."

Two things pissed me off about that. First, I hated being called Benji. Second, she was right.

I changed subjects. "What did you do with my condoms?"

"I threw them away after I found them inside the couch." There had only been two or three. It wasn't the number, it was the principle. "You're not supposed to have those here. You know that. Again."

"And the box?"

She raised an eyebrow at me, "What box?"

I was still upset and blew past the stop sign that said I should quit talking, "I had a box in my room. They're gone."

"You don't say. Where were they?"

I finally realized I had given away a bit of information I shouldn't have. I just told her I had a hiding place in my room, too. Fuck. "Hid -- doesn't matter."

"Wow. Okay. I have no idea what happened to your hidden box of rubbers." Her manner said otherwise. She was fucking with me, knowing full well I couldn't appeal to authority.

Realizing I had lost this battle, I vowed to myself that I would win the war. I would have my vengeance. Somehow, some way, I would have satisfaction on my terms. I closed her door because she hated it being closed when she was in her room and went back downstairs to the basement to sulk.

I was still pouting when our parents got home. Mom immediately noticed the tension between us. When asked, Lindsay explained, "I moved something of his without telling him." The look she gave me afterward challenged me to say something. I almost did but managed to control my temper.

The next few days were just a little tense. Miranda wouldn't answer my texts or voicemails. Lindsay kept making little comments about misplacing things, asking me questions like, "Did you need a rubber...band?" while handing me one, shit like that. She was having entirely too much fun. As hard as it was, I refused to take the bait. I wanted revenge. The problem I had was that she was little Miss Perfect. No boyfriend sneaking in, no bad habits like drinking or smoking that I could use. She just stayed in her room with her writing when she wasn't in class, working, or doing chores.

Out of habit, I checked her Patreon and noticed that she had a new story she had put up. She wasn't home, having gone shopping with Mom and Dad for something, so I went in and logged into her computer. Sure enough, the original work file was in the directory so I read it. It was good, with lots of twists and turns, and the obligatory happy-ever-after ending she liked to write.

I happened to look down at the taskbar and noticed that she had her internet browser minimized. I was hoping I had finally caught her watching porn, even though I thought most girls didn't really do that. I made it full screen and stared in disbelief at what I was seeing.

She was logged into a forum. But it wasn't just any forum, it was an erotic literature forum called Literotica. She had been reading a thread about some writing challenge called "Crime and Punishment 2023", I scrolled through it and the last post with her username talked about her story being published the day before. She had included a link in the post so I clicked on it.

This was definitely not Patreon. The webcam banner across the top made that perfectly clear. I scrolled down the page, noting that her story had a rating of 4.58 out of 5. Under her username, it had listed five stories and 25 followers.

The first paragraph blew me away. Really. By the time I finished the story, I had an epic erection. There was no way this could be my sister's writing. I had never heard her use any of those words. Pussy, cunt, rimjob, the list went on. Hell, I had only heard her use the word fuck twice in my life when she called me a fucker for something I did to her. She never really did a lot of swearing, even when she was mad. I had to make her really mad to get her to do that. In just this one story, she had run through pretty much my entire vocabulary.

The blowjob scene at the end was wild. I was rubbing myself through my shorts as I read it. Making a note of her username, I put the windows back the way they were originally and locked her screen again. Grabbing my phone, I headed for the bathroom.

Once I was behind a closed and locked door, I brought Literotica up in my browser. Doing an author search brought up her story listing. Of the five stories she had listed, the one I had read had been in a category called Erotic Couplings. Three others were in Romance. The one that caught my attention was in a category called Incest/Taboo. Seriously? My sister wrote an incest story?

The title of the story made me cringe. It was an obvious parody of a well-known movie title. The number that I took to be the rating in parentheses next to it was 4.59 and there was a little red H next to the description. Since the number next to the story I read earlier was the same as on the story itself, I figured that was the rating. I had no idea what the H stood for. Every single one of her stories had one. I clicked on the link.

The H apparently meant Holy Shit. On a scale of one to ten for porn content, her crime story had been a ten. This was off the fucking charts.

I started reading, pants and underwear around my ankles, phone in my left hand and cock in my right. It started off a little slow, setting the scene, introducing the male main character, his girlfriend, and then the female main character.

The premise of the story was the girlfriend had been bitten by some sort of sex vampire, and in order to turn the brother, she had to bite his dick while he was cumming during a full moon. The only way to prevent him from turning after being bitten was for an uninfected female to suck out a load under the same circumstances before the next sunrise.

I was stroking away, halfway through the scene where the girlfriend is on her knees, swallowing his cock and I realized that this was a perfect description of the night Mom caught me getting blown by Miranda. Word for fucking word, up until the bite part.

My cock erupted with that realization, shooting cum all over the sink and mirror. She had to have watched us. There was no other way she could have known those details. She had everything down, what we said to each other, the touching, even the color of her underwear and bra. She even described the little mole under Miranda's right tit exactly. It left me breathless for a few minutes.

Having cum, I continued reading. There was an epic battle between the sister and the girlfriend, and of course, the sister was victorious, although I thought decapitating the girlfriend with a white-hot cutting wire was a bit much. That dialog was a little over the top, too.

I was young, I was healthy, and I was constantly horny but I swear I had never recovered in that short of a time before. When I got to the part where the sister saves the brother, I was harder than I had been the first time.

I was edging along, waiting to see where the story went. During the fight, the brother had run off to protect his sister from his uncontrollable lust when he finally turned, it seemed he would have to bite her pussy to infect her or something like that, and he didn't trust himself.

She found him hiding in their favorite childhood hiding place and she managed to convince him that she was the only one who could save him, it was too close to sunrise, and she loved him too much to have to kill him, she would rather let him turn her first.

Nope, he can't do that to her. She got on her knees in front of him, he whipped it out and she made love to it with her tongue and lips. She teased him, tortured him, edged him until the last possible minute, and then swallowed his entire load while looking him in the eyes.

I barely made it through the blowjob scene without losing it. I still had a full page to go and I wanted to read the end of the story. I could always go back to the second blowjob scene on page three later.

Realizing he was now cured, he reluctantly admitted that he had always been in love with her and he had always dreamed of his sister sucking his cock like that. He felt dirty and evil because of the things he wanted to do to her. She broke down, admitting that she had always loved him and hated his girlfriend, and she wanted to be with him for the rest of their lives.

The next scene starts off her usual way, with plenty of deep kissing and admissions of love. Then, right in the middle of the brother slowly fucking his sister while looking deep into her eyes, there was one section that caught my attention.

I was awash in emotion. My brother, the one true love of my life, was finally making love to me like I had always dreamt of. His eyes were full of love, his breathing becoming quicker and more labored, he murmured into my ear, "I love you so much."

As he slowly thrust inwards, filling me with stream after stream of his love, I whispered back, "I love you, too, Benji.".

The brother's name in the story was Dale.

My orgasm was so intense that my balls hurt with each contraction and I could barely stay on my feet. I collapsed to the floor, sitting with my back against the tile wall, breathing heavily. My cock was still in my right hand, now dripping a little cum onto the floor underneath me. When I finally made it to my feet, there was cum everywhere around the sink and on the mirror. I couldn't believe all of it came from me.

And I still had a little bit of the story left to read. I sat on the toilet, just in case it got good again, and read to the end. After fucking her senseless missionary, they went at it doggy style and then cowgirl, where she had a massive, life-altering orgasm to end all orgasms. I tried to hit that peak right along with her and got pretty close. I managed to hit the opposite wall with the first spurt.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
506 Followers