The Wooden Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers

Righty moves out of the way just enough for us to see the penetration. Her hot, wet pussy slides down over it like a glove. Righty dives in, tongue licking both Rick and Lefty. Her lips are kissing and nibbling on them as they perform their illicit act. As Lefty rises up, Righty's tongue wraps around Rick's cock, snaking over the sensitive skin. Then Lefty lowers herself, with Righty working her magic on her most tender spot.

After a few minutes of this, Lefty stops; her bouncing rhythm ends. Rick's hands are groping Lefty's tender breasts. Righty wants to make Lefty cum, and it shows through her determination. Lefty's chest is heaving, her breathing coming in short bursts, her hands holding Righty in just the right spot. As her excitement is building closer and closer to the edge, her eyes never leave mine.

She screams when she cums, head falling back, every muscle in her body going rigid. Righty doesn't stop licking, extending Lefty's orgasm on and on. Her hips start bucking and her chest is heaving. She lifts her head and her eyes are locked on mine again. She slowly stands on the couch as Righty takes his cock back into her mouth and sucks on him as intently as she'd sucked on her. Lefty bends at the waist to place her soaked pussy on Rick's face. He holds her thighs and licks her clean.

As I look around the room, I notice how many empty beer cans are around me. It appears I hadn't slowed down, and my head is really spinning. Glancing back in Rick's direction, I can't see the sex before me; my mind is focused on Melanie. My heart starts hurting again, and all the thoughts that had run through my head that day came flooding back. It is at this moment when I notice my cock is out of my pants. I look at the girl on the arm of the chair. She smiles at me before pulling her top open to expose her breasts. Her hand is wrapped around the head and my pre-cum is lubricating her efforts.

I jump up and push her off the arm of the chair, gravity taking over and pulling my drunken form directly to the floor. Stumbling back to my feet, I tuck myself back into my pants and make my way up the stairs. I can hear Rick telling armchair girl to let me go as other female voices protest, saying she should come after me. Once I pass the top of the stairs, I enter the kitchen. I find walking normal to be a very difficult task, and navigating the small house even harder. Luckily I locate the door leading to the patio and decide to occupy a lounge chair.

Staring up at the stars leaves me alone with my drunken thoughts. My depression is an endless abyss that has swallowed me whole. My mind is racing, seeing Melanie's smiling eyes, suddenly transitioning to that look of horror I saw in them when I spotted her with Steve. Thinking of how she stood so very close to me, asking me about falling down all the time and how the feelings well up in me at that moment, stopping time. Then my mind thinks about her soft delicate movements that I only just discovered, the truly feminine side of her that makes a man want to hold tight and never let go. Why would she have taken my shirt if she was only going to have him toss it out on the road? Nothing makes any sense, yet the only conclusion I can come to with my alcohol induced thinking is that I don't mean as much to her as she does to me.

"I'm sorry bout what I did downstairs. I thought you wanted me to do that."

I look up to see armchair girl. "I shouldn't have come here tonight, I'm way too down to be at a party."

She pulls up a chair and sits a few feet away and we talk about everything that's running through my head. We just sit there staring up at the stars while I pour my heart out and she listens. It feels good having someone listening to me, and she gives me some things to think about too. It never ceases to amaze me how differently men think compared to women.

After awhile we just sit there, not talking, not touching, and just watching the stars twinkle. My heart doesn't hurt nearly as bad as when I first sat down out on this chair, and my future doesn't seem as dark as it did just a few hours ago. I never ask armchair girl what her name is, and she never offers it, she just lets me dump my problems on her and then walks out of my life.

My last thought is of Melanie as I drift off to sleep. When I awake it is around six in the morning and the sun is just brightening the sky in the east. Armchair girl is nowhere in sight, and the morning dew is moistening the blanket someone had tossed over me. A sense of loss wells up inside of me. My heart aches and my throat has gone dry. At this point I'm unsure if I'm heartbroken from what happened at the car wash the day before, or if I'm just hung over, or both.

I go to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. As I look in the mirror, a tear rolls down my face, mixing with the cold water. I need to go home and get ready for work.

When I get to my apartment, I find a note on the door. It's from Mel. It reads, "Jason, call me as soon as you get home, please I need to talk to you. Melanie." Then it gave her number. Now is not the time for this conversation. As I enter the kitchen to get some aspirin and water, I save her number on my cell phone before heading to the shower.

Work is rough to say the least. The loud noise from the blowers which remove most of the water from the cars after the wash was bouncing around inside my head. The auto exhaust is turning my stomach. Nursing a hangover while working in a car wash, I've learned, is something to avoid. Tim can see I had a rough night, and doesn't joke around with me as much as he usually would.

During the morning a really pretty blonde comes through the car wash and Tim goes into his embarrassing drying dance, trying to impress the lady. The blonde blushes as she tries not to stare. But Tim is unstoppable. After we finish, she drives out of the building but turns to the side and gets out of her car. Tim thinks all of his dancing has finally paid off.

"Hey, Jason, you're on your own for bit."

I wave as he runs out to meet the pretty blonde. I'm making my way around the car as fast as I can so we don't get backed up when I notice she's pointing at me. Tim's holding a business card, flipping it in his fingers. The blonde turns to walk back to her car and Tim comes back inside.

He hands the card to me and says, "She wanted you to have this." I read the card, Kristi Bates, realtor. I flip the card over and on the back she'd written, "Melanie is really upset, please call her". I stick the card in my pocket and keep working. After a few minutes I call to the back to get a guy to cover me while I make the call and leave a voice mail.

"Hey Mel, it's me, Jason. I don't want to do this over the phone. I'll get off work at six o'clock, and I don't plan on going to school tonight. Hope to see you later."

I hit the disconnect button and decide to get back to work.

The day passes slowly. After a night of heavy drinking, staying up late, and the lack of food, it had really taken its toll on me. I'm worn out, sweaty and hungry, thinking only of a refreshing cool shower. As I walk up to my apartment, I found Melanie sitting on the steps outside my door waiting for me.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you to be here this soon."

"I really need to talk to you."

I unlock the door and open it to let her in when I say, "I hope you don't mind me cleaning up before we talk?"

"Go ahead, I can wait."

"Make yourself comfortable, drinks are in the fridge."

"I'm ok thank you," she says as she sits down on the couch.

I head for the shower. After I finish and get dressed I come back out into the family room to see Mel asleep. I sit down on the coffee table and watch her for several minutes, wanting to sleep myself.

As my stomach begins to growl I feel dinner is in order. Seeing no need to wake her up yet, I decide to cook for the two of us, hoping she'll like whatever I make. My culinary skills are pretty limited, but I think I'm pretty good at some things. After setting the table, I feel it's time to wake her.

Sitting on the coffee table, I place my hand on her calf and give her a little nudge as I call her. "Melanie, wake up." As she stirs I say, "You must have been tired."

She yawns as she sits up. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Quite awhile."

She looks at me and asks, "Why did you let me sleep?"

"You looked like you needed it, and I was hungry so I made some dinner. Are you hungry?"

"I was up late last night hoping you would see my note and call me. And yes, I am hungry"

"Good."

I stand up, holding out my hand. She takes it as I help her to her feet. I decide to not let go as I lead her to the table. As I pull out her chair, I start to wonder if I'm pouring on the gentleman thing a bit heavy. I mean, what if she wants the other guy and just wants to break the news to me in person. Right then and there I decide I'll do whatever I can to make her want me. I just really hope she had a good reason for being with Steve yesterday. I would rather her want someone else than to hear her wanting to be with him.

As I push her chair in I ask, "What would you like to drink? I have water, beer, milk, beer, some questionable juice, wine and of course, beer."

"How questionable is the wine?"

"The wine is good, just bought it last week from when my mom was going to visit, but then she took me out to dinner and I never opened it. It's the juice that's questionable."

"I'll have the wine please."

"Good choice."

After pouring wine for both of us, we sit quietly picking at our food. Ok, this is not totally true. She is picking, I'm very hungry and am inhaling it with reckless abandon. After a few healthy mouthfuls, my bingeing subsides some and I'm able to slow down.

Looking into her eyes across the table as she looks up at me, I ask, "So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I am not sure where to start."

"How about from the beginning." But then I think better of it and say, "Well, never mind the beginning for now, tell me about your ride with Steve yesterday."

She lets out a sigh as she looks down at her plate. When she finds the strength to raise her head to look me in the eye, I notice hers are tearing up.

"You won't believe me, but I feel I need to be honest even if it sounds stupid."

"Well, what's not to believe? I bought the whole bit about you moving here to go to a community collage didn't I?" I hold her gaze this time, with a totally new feeling in my gut. Watching the tears rolling down her cheeks, I long to hold her, but I'm still unsure what I'm about to hear. My statement brings the faintest of smiles to her face, but she is determined to have her say.

"Steve told me he could get you your job back if I went out with him."

"So, how did that work out?" I don't like myself very much after I ask it, but it just comes out.

"After we seen you in the car wash, I asked him to take me back to my car, but he said he had plans for us. He drove to a hotel, and went in to get a room. What he didn't know was that I was texting Kristi, telling her where we were. While he was in registering, she picked me up and we left him there. But I have other news that I feel totally horrible about."

"What's that?"

"The shirt you gave me, I think I left it in his car because I can't find it. I grabbed my stuff from his car, but when I got home it wasn't there. I even searched Kristi's car, I'm sorry."

I hold up a finger in a gesture for her to wait as I rise from the table. I go into my bedroom to return with the shirt. "Is this what you have been looking for?"

Her mouth hangs open as I lay it on the chair next to her. Reaching out to touch it, as if it is an apparition that will dissolve like mist in the morning sunlight, her mind tries to reason how it came to be in my possession.

"How do you have it?"

"Steve tossed it out the window as you two were waiting for traffic to clear. Seems your face was still buried in your hands, or at least that is the version I like best over all the other scenarios that have ran through my head."

"So as you were standing there, watching us drive away, he threw it out on the ground?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my God." Her voice is barely audible as she whispers, "I'm so sorry," as another tear rolls down her cheek.

"So you didn't know he tossed it out the window?"

"No I didn't, after we got on the road I hit him for bringing me there. I knew he did it just to hurt you. That's when I demanded to be taken back to my car. I never even noticed your shirt missing."

"I can't begin to tell you how I felt when I seen you with him."

"It was like a nightmare when I looked up to see you standing there, then I looked over at him and he was laughing. I never wanted to hurt you."

"It sounds childish, but him? If you were with anyone else..."

"I only did it to try to get your job back."

"A job isn't worth that. Had I gotten it back because of that, I would have quit anyway."

"Are you going to have enough money to get through school this fall without it?"

"Probably not, but that's ok, I'll just have to take fewer classes."

"I miss our lunches and breaks."

"I miss you too," I admit with a sad smile. "There is just one other thing I have been wondering about."

"What's that?"

"You never answered my question whether you woke up early or if you were trying to impress someone."

Her trembling lips half smile as a slight blush moves over her tear stained cheeks. She looks me in the eye and quietly states, "I was trying to impress someone."

"Did it work?" I ask, enjoying the turn in our exchange of words. But a smile enters my heart when she says, "I believe he said I impressed the hell out of him."

I remember my words.

"Well, can we do something I have wanted to do for a very long time?"

She slowly nods, not being totally sure what I mean. At this point I rise from my chair and walk to the stereo. After fumbling through a stack of discs, I place one in the CD tray and click play. Soft jazz music starts playing through the speakers. I turn back to Melanie, walking back over to the table, looking into her eyes, with her gaze having the same old effect on me that I am growing so fond of.

"I made the trip without falling, how unusual." I say as I hold out my hand to her. She laughs hesitantly. I think she still isn't totally sure what I have in mind, because she takes my hand slowly. First, I pull her to her feet, and then guide her away from the table. As we reach the center of the room, away from all trip hazards, I pull her close to me. With the music playing, and my left hand never letting go, my right hand slides around her waist, coming to rest on her lower back; pulling her tight against me. I nuzzle my face through her hair, brushing against her cheek and ear, till my lips rest lightly on her shoulder.

The soft music provides the rhythm as we dance. Our bodies sway in a fluid motion for what seems like mere moments, yet it could have been for hours. After awhile she pulls her hand out of mine, wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me even tighter against her.

My hands fight each other for equal space on her lower back. But I decide to end the argument by wrapping my arms all the way around till our dance turns into a tight embrace. We stop swaying to the music and just stand there holding each other. My body is alive; I can feel every spot where our embrace makes contact. My senses are filled with this beautiful woman. I hear her heart beating, feel her breath on my neck, smell her sweet scent, and with my face buried in her hair, my mind can clearly see her beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes that are ensnaring me so completely.

Leaving only one sense unaccounted for, I taste the salty sweet skin of her neck as I kiss her, just under her earlobe. The purr that I feel on my shoulder awakens parts of me that I cannot hide. I have never wanted a woman as bad as this one. I never want to let go, holding onto her forever. But one thing I don't want is for her to think I only have one thing in mind. I pull away to keep my hardening cock from rubbing against her, but she pulls me back to her.

We kiss.

Softly, slowly we nibble our way from a warm kiss to a hot, passionate, fireworks display that ends with me breathlessly pulling away, lungs burning, and demanding air. My heart is racing, and my cock is twitching with every heart beat and subtle movement she makes. I am finally able to position her to where she isn't rubbing against me, and my breathing starts to normalize. Our swaying to the music returns as I nuzzle my face back into her neck where I kiss her lightly. We dance, never moving from the spot we started in, just swaying in each other's arms. Looking up into each other's eyes, not saying a word, we speak volumes about our feelings and emotions. Every thought ends with a kiss, and we kiss a lot.

As one song ends, in the quiet of the room as the next track is about to play, my stomach wants to remind me that I didn't finish eating. I must have made a funny face at the sound because Melanie starts laughing and asks, "Still hungry I take it?"

"Seems that way, I'm sorry."

She starts to turn to go back to the table but I pull her really tight against me. As her eyes meet mine, I kiss her again. After giving her another big, tight hug, I release her from my grip and say, "Okay, now we can go finish eating."

We sit and talk for a couple of hours, never bringing up Steve or anything from work. Instead I find out stuff, like how she likes dogs more than cats, rock and roll more than rap but still likes to go dancing, and staying home to watch a movie instead of going to the theater. I could have talked to her like this all night, but it's not to be. Realizing the time, we both get up and start to clean up. Packing the leftovers into the refrigerator, then we do the dishes together. As I am drying the last plate, I yawn. As most yawns are contagious, so is this one, and Melanie yawns deeply.

"It's getting late, I should be going."

"I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to either, but we both work tomorrow."

Melanie takes my flannel off the chair and walks toward the door. Blocking her way, I take her in my arms again and kiss her. It's like the slow dance all over again, ending breathlessly. My desire for this young beauty is so complete; I fight to keep myself from going overboard. The last thing I need is to blow it, now that this evening is turning out the way it is.

I walk her to her car, give her a light kiss on the lips and say, "Drive safe ok? And call me when you get home so I know you made it."

"How about I just text you when I get home, otherwise, I think we'll be up all night talking."

"Good point," I laugh.

We kiss one last time before she gets in her car and drives away. The stairs leading to my apartment never seemed so long as I walk back alone. Turning off the lights, leaving me standing in my dark apartment, an empty loneliness comes over me as if the light had left with Melanie. I long for her presence. After placing my phone on the night stand, I crawl into bed.

Laying there in the dark, staring at the ceiling, my mind is flashing images of this beautiful girl. As the heat from her touch is still fresh in my memory, and the taste of her kiss still lingering, my engorged cock again makes itself known. It first started to swell when we were dancing and it never went fully away. Now, as I lay here thinking of her, it grows fully, begging for relief.

I reach into my shorts with thoughts of Melanie still vivid in my mind, my fingers wrapping firmly around my girth. Slowly I start to pull. Her smile appears behind my eyes. My fingers slide up off the head, just to be forced back down. Her beautiful lips touching mine, the softness providing the tenderest of feelings. My hand starts to pick up speed, sending bolts of electricity through my body.

Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers