Playtime at the Gym

Story Info
Working out leads to playtime in the shower.
1.4k words
4.52
17.3k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while now I had noticed I would enjoy looking at naked men when I was in the locker room of the gym. I didn't consider myself gay but to be honest the sight of a man naked was arousing to me.

I had a membership at a local gym and usually went to work out late at night, more around 9pm. This one night I had arrived at about 9:30pm and there were only two employees, both young women and another guy who was clearly working out. He seemed to be about mid 40's with salt and pepper hair and looked to be in great shape. He stood about 6'4" and was about 220lbs of firm and toned muscle.

I found myself watching him while I worked out and he noticed me. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. I got back to my workout and would occasionally steal a look at him. After I got done, I looked around and noticed he was still working out, so I went to the locker room to shower and change. I started to strip down and wrapped a towel around myself because I was a little modest. I had removed my shorts and underwear so other than the towel was only wearing my t shirt. I pulled the shirt off over my head and when I opened my eyes there was the stranger I had been staring at. I couldn't believe his locker was in the same row as I had picked and only about 15 feet from mine. He must have come in while I was getting undressed. He had already taken off his shirt and was removing his shorts. He was turned away from me, so I saw his ass first, it was perfect which was expected considering the rest of him. He turned around and I finally got to see his cock. Even though he wasn't hard, it was clear that he was well endowed. I wondered how big it could become and couldn't turn away.

"You like what you see?" he asked.

I couldn't believe I had been caught staring at another man. This could end badly.

"Its ok! I think you do. I can see the outline from your towel." He smiled.

I was standing up and he walked over to me without his towel around him. He was getting hard and was clearly about 7.5" inches and thick. He reached over and gave a slight tug on my towel, and it fell to the floor. My cock was hard and sprung forward from the towel.

"Yeah, you do like what you see. I'm going to the shower if you're interested?"

Was I interested? I had never though of being with another man in anyway, but I was intrigued. He walked towards the showers. There was no one else here, who would know. Should I do it? The little voices in my head were working overtime and it felt like forever to decide. I grabbed my towel and headed to the showers. They were cubicles so there was some privacy, but I noticed that he was in one of them, but the curtain was open.

"I am glad you came, Join me?"

I walked into the same cubicle as him and closed the curtain behind me. Here I was in a shower with another man, a very attractive muscular man with a large cock. He reached over and took my hard cock in his hands. I was nervous and he could tell.

"Don't be nervous. I can tell its your first time. We won't do anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"Its ok. I kind of like it."

"Oh, I know" he smiled and started to stroke my cock as the water poured over us.

It felt so good. He was stroking my cock up and down with one hand and cupping my balls gentling squeezing with each stroke. I couldn't just stand there could I? I reached towards him and wrapped my fingers around his cock. He was huge and firm. I matched him almost stroke for stroke and I knew what the result would be if we didn't stop. The thought of us cumming at the same time was hot. But I didn't want this to end yet.

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up."

"Me too. Should we stop?"

"For now. I mean I like this."

He let go of my cock and turned me around facing away from him. I wondered what would come next. I wasn't ready to give up my virgin ass but I was thinking about all the options facing me. He started to soap me up and reached around me and between my thighs. He teased my asshole but didn't try to probe me and I liked it. I rinsed all the soap off as I leaned forward pushing my ass out and spreading my legs apart. I supported myself against the wall and waited for whatever came next.

"Have you ever taken a cock in that ass of yours?" he whispered in my ear.

"No. I don't think I am ready for that just yet."

"That's ok." He said gently.

Then something amazing happened. I didn't realize he had dropped to his knees behind me and pushed his face in between my ass cheeks probing me with his tongue. He was licking my ass and I liked it. My cock was so hard, and my knees were shaking, and I loved it. He gently slid his finger into my tight ass, and I moaned. This went on for about 5 mins and he stopped. I turned around and he was still on his knees and my cock was inches from his mouth. He reached forward and gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him. He opened his mouth, and I entered him. I couldn't believe it. He took all of me into him and his lips wrapped around my hard cock. Then he went to work taking me all into him and working rhythmically to bring me to heights I hadn't experienced before.

"I think I am going to cum." I moaned with each motion of his mouth. I couldn't help it much longer. I grabbed his head and started to thrust with each motion. I wasn't going to stop. I felt my balls quiver and knew it was time. My cock exploded cum deep into his throat and he pushed me back slightly. Then more cum left me and he worked feverishly to take it all.

I had let a man drain me and I liked it. I just didn't know if I could return the favor right now.

He stood up and his hard cock was inches from me. I didn't know what to do next.

"Your not ready to suck me huh?" he asked.

"No! Is that a problem?" I replied sheepishly.

"No, not if you jerk me off so I at least get mine" he laughed

I dropped to my knees and gripped his shaft in one hand and cupped his balls in the other. I just followed his lead. I stroked him rhythmically working harder with each stroke. I listened intently to the moans coming from above me and could feel his balls getting ready to release. Then I realized my face was less than an inch from his cock. But it was too late. His cock exploded his cum towards me. I could feel his jizz on my face and then more spurted onto me. I didn't stop. I wanted more. He shot his entire load over me. I had cum on my face, my chest and my hand. I liked it.

"I should have told you I was cumming huh?" he chuckled.

"It's ok. I kinda liked it."

I stood up and started to get rinsed off. When we were both clean we went back to get dressed. There was still no one around.

"I hoped you liked it?" he asked standing naked in front of me.

"Oh yeah. I did. Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"Well I was thinking you would like to come to my place when we leave here. There is so much I want to show and teach you."

I thought for a moment, Should I do this? Why not!

"I am in!" I replied.

"Good. By the way, my name is John. Follow me home."

We got dressed, and walked out to the parking lot........and I followed him home to continue my workout.