The Workplace Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of James' and Sarah's experience in the workplace.
2.6k words
4.63
2.8k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been the best week of my life. My workload has not let up, but Sarah explained her position in the company. Everyone in this department has a personal secretary who is there to satisfy and relieve them when work gets too much. By the nature of their jobs, they often have to work late, early and pull all-nighters.

The deadline for me to have all the companies scanned & digitized is getting close. Sarah has made the long hours not only bearable but enjoyable. But there is one thing I am nervous about. That is why I am meeting with my boss.

"Mrs. Parker," I said as I knocked on her open door.

"Come in. Dennis, feel free to take a break," Agatha Parker said.

"Yes, mam," Dennis said. Dennis and I politely shook hands as he left Agatha's office and shut the door.

"So, James, you wanted to discuss Mrs. Farron?" Agatha asked.

"Yes." I straightened my tie as I sat down.

"Well, I am sorry, she does not meet your expectations, but I am afraid it is against our policy to terminate her. We can arrange a transfer with someone else in the department if all four parties are...."

"Excuse me, but I do not want to get rid of Sarah. I love her." As soon as this came out of my mouth, I regretted it. I felt blood rush to my head as I carried on. "Well, I mean, she is great. She exceeds expectations."

"Hmm." I could swear the slightest smirk flashed across Mrs. Parker's face before she continued, "Well, Mrs. Farron has met with me almost weekly for the last 4 months. She has voiced her concerns about her job performance. She has worried that she did not meet your standards."

"She does! I just..." I trailed off.

"Did not know." Mrs. Parker finished. "I am aware. Mrs. Farron explained everything to me Wednesday. I am sorry I did not mention her responsibilities to you when I offered you the job. I assumed all the details of the position were explained to you prior. So what about Mrs. Farron do you wish to discuss?"

"Her contract, mam. What are her duties? Specifically?"

"You want to know what she is down for and what she is not."

"Yes. I really appreciate her and want to ensure she always feels comfortable."

Mrs. Parker smiled. "Very smart of you. I started as a personal secretary 11 years ago, and on my second week, a male employee tried to do something outside my contract. Good to know this stuff, James."

Mrs. Parker opened a drawer under her desk and produced a manila folder. "Let's see here. Farron, Sarah's Does: starting from most comfortable to reluctantly willing. She is most comfortable with handjobs, oral sex, touching/feeling (even rough), vaginal sex (after a month trial)..."

"Trail?" I asked.

"Yes. Month trial. To ensure the safety and comfort of all our employees, one may request a month's trial before performing a specific act. Despite your ignorance, she checked most comfortable and willing after the trial month."

Mrs. Parker's following words never reached me. I was immediately lost in thought. Despite my ignorance, Sarah said she is willing to have sex. Not only is she willing, but she is comfortable with the idea. As I processed this, my heart raced. Whether from fear or excitement, I could not tell.

"Eh-hem," Mrs. Parker coughed. "Mrs. Farron, Sarah's Do nots:..."

Once again, my mind drifted off to wild possibilities before me. Once Mrs. Parker finished reading, she lowered the file and looked at me. It took me a minute to realize she had finished.

"Anything else I can help you with?" She asked with a tone of wanting to wrap things up.

"No, thank you," I replied as I stood up.

Mrs. Parker extended a hand to shake and said, "Keep yo the good work. It is impressive. I admire your work ethic."

"Than..." I started.

"...as does Mrs. Farron." Mrs. Parker's eye's sparkled for a moment. "She reports being very happy to be working with you. Do not neglect her. If you need a break, take it. As long as you meet your deadlines without problem, have fun. Everyone in this department has tremendous responsibility and trust placed upon them."

"Thank you, Mrs. Parker," I actually finished.

When I returned to my office, I shut the door and scooted around the desk to my chair. Normally to get to my side of the desk, I climb over it. Unfortunately, my desk was covered with a small document scanner and my laptop. My computer did not even fit on the desk. The scanner and laptop were too large for the small desk. My computer slightly hung off the edge.

Once I made it around, I fell into my chair. The clock showed I had 30 more minutes before Sarah would be in. Her little sister was visiting, and Sarah requested half the day to see her sister safely to the airport.

I better get back to work. I should be able to finish scanning this box of files before Sarah gets here. Sarah. According to Mrs. Parker, Sarah was comfortable having sex with me.

*******************Er er. Beep. Beep.******************* I stored the document I was scanning back into the box and pulled out another one to scan.

So, it sounded like Sarah was not only willing to have sex but wanted to. In fact...******************Er er. Beep. Beep.****************** I replaced the paper I was scanning with another one.

In fact, Mrs. Parker said Sarah admired me. What should I do? The idea of sex with Sarah both excited me and terrified me. ******************Er er. Beep. Beep.****************** She is gorgeous. She had already sucked and jerked me off a dozen times in the last week and a half. I could not get enough of her. ******************Er er. Beep. Beep.******************

As I thought about having sex with her, my pants tightened. Would she enjoy it, though? I have had a girlfriend before, but I was always too focussed on school and work for it to go anywhere. *******************Er er. Beep. Beep.******************* I did not have any experience.

Lost in my thoughts and my mundane task, time slipped by. Before I realized it, I had backed up two whole boxes, and the door to my office opened.

"Hey," smiled Sarah.

"Hey, how was your sister?" I replied.

"She's good. It was nice having her over."

"Sad she's gone?"

"Yeah, but I will see her soon. My whole family will be in town for thanksgiving. Mom and Dad are having renovations, so everyone will be staying in my tiny apartment."

"Fun."

"Eh," she smiled. "All the fun happens here."

Sarah winked, and my pants tightened to the point of discomfort. I tried to adjust myself discretely under the desk. I am unsuccessful as Sarah's eyes track my hand, eyebrows raised knowingly.

"Need any help?" Sarah asked in a soft voice.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood. What do I do? Do I swipe my desk clear and take her right here? Or do I ask her to suck me again? I love how she looks up at me with my cum in her mouth and always thanks me after swallowing. The only thing holding me back from taking her on the desk was my fear of disappointing her.

"What do you want?" she whispers while leaning over the desk.

Before I could stop myself, I replied, "You."

Sarah's eyes light up. "How do you want me?"

Fuck it. I wanted to take her. Right here and right now. I hastily cleared the desk. With bravado and courage I did not have two weeks ago, I reached over and pulled her onto the desk. Sarah released an excited giggle. One hand wrapped around her waist, and I cupped her face with my other. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed.

The feel of her and the smell of her perfume were too much. My cock was so hard my pants hurt. As if she read my mind, Sarah, without breaking our kiss, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Still not breaking our kiss, I slid my hands to the buttons of her sweater, pausing briefly over her breasts. As she pulled out my cock, I unbuttoned her sweater.

She moved her hands from my cock to my tie. She loosened my tie and I slid my hands up the back of her shirt. She started unbuttoning my shirt, and I unclasped her bra. I lowered my arms, and she pulled off my shirt. All the time, we remained locked at the mouth. We kept kissing up the moment I slid her clothes over her head. Right before breaking off, she gave my lip a nibble.

I looked at topless Sarah sitting on my desk. She sat with her legs folded to the side. She bit her lip and swayed like a snake, ready to strike. With an previously unknown strength, I lifted Sarah and laid her on her back. Her cheeks flushed, and a wild hunger filled her eyes. Without patience, I unbuttoned her skirt and tossed it to the side. I took a moment to see her lying on my desk, bare chest rapidly heaving.

My cock twitched, and I grabbed Sarah by the legs. I pulled her to me so that my cock pressed against her panties. I noticed they were soaked through. She was eager. So was I.

She flexed her hips upward to make it easier to pull off her panties. I peeled them back and slid them off. I held them in my teeth and slid my hands up and down her smooth legs. Beads of water dripped from her onto the desk. My cock rubbed against her wet pussy.

Mustering all of my self-restraint, I held back from entering her right away. Discarding her panties, I leaned over Sarah. Our lips met again. She slowly moved her hips, rubbing my cock with the wet lips of her pussy. I ran my hands over those perfect, natural breasts that felt designed to fit my hands. I softly pinched her hard tits. In response, she shivered and kissed with even more passion.

I broke away to insert my cock. But as my tip prodded her pussy, an idea accrued to me. I awkwardly kneeled in my chair and leaned over. Memories of Sarah kneeling in front of me with a mouth full of cum swam into my mind. It is time to repay the favor.

I kissed her pussy. She twitched with excitement. I deeply smelled her aroma before licking. Sarah moaned with pleasure and continued to work with my tongue for a couple of minutes.

I slowly stood up. I can not wait any longer. I pressed my tip to her pussy. Her legs subtly wrapped around me. Now is the time. I eased my in.

"Arhmm!" Sarah moaned.

My entire tip was in. I held it there as sensations shot through my entire body. I pushed until I was half-way in. She moaned louder. It was tight, wet, and pulling me in. I pushed until I was completely in.

I leaned over until my face was an inch from hers. Then, I pumped my hips. Slowly I picked up speed. We moaned in unison as sensations I never thought possible overtook me. She craned her neck upward to kiss. We were one mass of pulsing flesh, connected at the lips and hips.

The tightness of her pussy, the sweetness of her lips, the smell of her hair, her hands running along my back, and the brushing of her bouncing tits against me were all too much for me. Sarah tried latch onto my lip as I broke away and moaned, "Fuck."

I thrusted as deeply as I could and came. Her legs wrapped around me tightly, pulling me in more. Shivering sensations passed throughout my entire body as I unloaded inside her. It was several long seconds of us both quivering before her legs let me go and I slowly pulled out. As I straightened up, Sarah followed. She kissed and gently bit my bottom lip, chin, neck, and chest before lying back down on the desk. Both of us were panting lightly.

I beheld the beautiful sight before me. Sarah's sparse freckles stood out against her scarlet flushed cheeks. Her hair was now ruffled with rebellious strands going the wrong way. Her hips seemed to quiver slightly every few seconds. Her breasts hypnotically heaved. Up and down. Up and down.

It was this, more than anything else that wrapped my attention. Despite recently ejaculating, I felt my cock jerk upwards as I watched her. I gazed that those beauties for a while before realizing Sarah was watching me. She was grinning and slowly massaging her pussy with one hand. With a twitch of her eyebrows, she beckoned me back.

This time, I wanted to watch. I wanted to see. I took her right leg. I ran my hands down it and noticed the ghost bumps that followed in my fingers' wake. I lifted her leg and rested it against me. She slightly twisted into position on the desk. I let my newly erect cock rub against her a couple times before going back in. I held onto her leg like a rope as I thrust inside her. First slow, then faster.

I loved the feel of her soft leg as I quickened my pace. Her pussy seemed to have grown even tighter. I watched as her breasts began to sway in rhythm with my thrusts, first slow then faster. They were hypnotic. Without taking my eyes off them, I bent my neck and kissed her leg. The script was flipped this time. Even though I released a steady flow of soft grunts and moans, it was her who was louder. With each thrust she got louder. I took one hand off her leg and cupped one of those breasts. I could not get enough of it. I squeezed gently, amazed that something so soft existed.

"Fuck!" This time it was her who moaned it. She convulsed, and it felt like her pussy locked on me. She came. She continued to moan louder, and I picked up the pace. She was the only thing real at that moment. They were not at work. There were no walls of boxes around them. The only thing that seemed to exist was them. It did not take much longer before I was ready.

I put her leg down, pivoting her slightly on the desk so. That sensation did it. I buried my face in her breasts and, for the second time, came. "I'm cumming," our voices harmonized. I felt her hands grab my ass and pull me in as far as I could. We both pulsated for a long time.

Finally, we slowed down. I begrudgingly raised my head from her chest and pulled out. My body felt simultaneously weak and as if I could run 3 marathons. I needed to catch my breath. Telling from her panting, I thought Sarah needed to as well. I sank into my chair as Sarah slowly sat up. She took her time, but when she did, we kissed again. After a couple of minutes, we broke apart for good.

"That was incredible," I breathed.

She giggled, "Yes. Yes, that was."

"You are amazing. Amazing. Why have I been so thick? To think, we could have been doing this for months."

She just giggled a little bit more. We talked and held each other for a while, before deciding it was time to get dressed and back to work. She struggled to find all her clothes, and I felt a new wave of adrenaline as I saw my cum leak down her leg.