The Workplace Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4 of James' & Sarah's Adventures in the Workplace.
2.5k words
4.44
2.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally!" I laughed.

"We done?" Sarah asked excitedly.

I did not answer her but opened the bottom drawer of our shared desk. I tried to anyway. The office is so small that there was not much space to store things. Seeing my office doubled as the records room, space was a commodity, and my bag made it hard to open the drawer.

After some shimmying and maneuvering, I managed to open the desk drawer and pulled out a very small bottle of champagne. Sarah shot me an amused expression, and I fired back a mischievous smile. Not quite as impressive as I intended, I attempted a slide across my desk. Tripping, it became an awkward shuffle and roll.

Climbing back out of the floor, I ignored Sarah's laughs and beckoned her to follow. I strode out the office door and into the breakroom. It was 1 o'clock, and we were the only ones left in the building. I pulled out 2 coffee cups and thrust one into Sarah's hands. I untwisted the muselet, shook, and popped the cork. Sudds splashed out. Then, I poured out the bottle evenly into our coffee cups.

Reaching her giggling breaking point, Sarah laughed, "Oh yeah! Just hope I am safe to drive home."

"Well," I laughed, "I bought the fanciest bottle I could afford. Unfortunately, I had to choose between quality and quantity."

"You don't say." Sarah laughed.

Forcing a serious face, I raised my mug and toasted, "To..." I could not think of a good toast.

"A vacation!" Sarah said.

"Here, here!"

We clanked out mugs and tipped them back. The bottle was so tiny that we only had one swallow each after popping the cork. Sarah snorted her drink, still fighting the giggles. She coughed and wiped her face with the towel I handed her.

Once she stopped coughing, Sarah picked up the small empty bottle. "Thankfully, not everything you have is this tiny."

Now, it was my turn to choke and cough. Memories rushed through my mind. I do not know how I would have digitized all those records without her. Her conversations kept me encouraged when the work started to drag. Above all else, it was her that kept me going. It was Sarah who relaxed me when the stress and pressure became too much. When I was stressed to the point of exploding, she'd... siphon that pressure. Furthermore, the eagerness and admiration in her eyes left me invigorated.

Usually, she used her mouth, but twice now we went all the way. The images of her on my desk filled my mind. I was too tired to fight them, not that I wanted to.

Clunk. The sound of Sarah dropping the empty bottle into the trash can woke me from my daydreams. Her back was to me, but I could sware she turned her head just enough to flash me a smile. Did she know what I was thinking? How long was I gazing off? Suddenly I was aware of how tight my pants felt.

"So, where are you going on your vacation? You've certainly earned it." Sarah approached him. I noticed her hips were swaying a little more than usual.

"Me? You have earned it."

"Won't argue that one, but you still haven't answered me."

"I don't know. I have never thought about it." This was true, I have always prioritized work and school. "I like history. Maybe. I don't know. Somewhere historical."

Sarah subtly smirked, "I always imagined somewhere in nature." She was really close now. "Maybe tropical. Maybe a lakeside cabin. Somewhere remote." She was so close we were almost touching. "Somewhere where you are alone. What do you think."

What did I think? The idea of Sarah and I alone in a cabin for a week sounded... "Divine," I blurted before I could filter myself.

She smiled, "We should probably wait to drive home."

"Yeah," I laughed. "We wouldn't want to get pulled over for drunk driving."

"No. We should probably work the alcohol off."

"Yeah," I whispered. Is she in the mood? Is she coming onto me?

Finally, we were touching. First, I felt her breasts press against me. Second, I felt her stomach against my pants. My cock was practically throbbing, wanting to break through my clothes to be with her.

I managed enough brain power to ask, "Here?"

Sarah answered with a kiss. She l stood on her toes, and I bent my neck to meet her. I was not sure what I was supposed to do. The 2 times we fucked, I had led. Now, she was taking what she wanted. So I just kissed her. I was tired and horny. I kissed her and felt her.

I felt her hips. They were swaying against me. I felt her lower back. To my surprise, I felt her hands on mine, and she pulled them off. She broke away and gently pushed me.

"Sit," she pointed to one of the squashier chairs in the breakroom. Reeling from having a gift jerked away at the last second, I confusingly obeyed. When I grumpily sat down and looked back at her, her shirt was over her head, and her shoes were already off. My sluggish, horny brain clunked into place and realized the situation. Excitement replaced disappointment, and I quickly followed her example. I hastily removed my belt and everything south of it.

A gloriously naked Sarah walked over to me as I struggled to unbutton my shirt. I was so tired and aroused that my fingers did not want to perform fine motor skills. Smiling, she took over. As she unbuttoned my shirt, my tip rubbed against her flesh, and her hair softly brushed my nose. My cock enjoyed the smell of her shampoo, but my nose wanted to sneeze.

My nose won out, but thankfully Sarah had turned around to discard my shirt. This way, I only sneezed on her back, not her face. She ignored this. She straddled me and began kissing me. I gently slid my hands up her ass to her back. That is what I meant to do. In my eagerness, I accidentally slapped her ass. Instead of breaking away, she kissed harder and moaned.

I slid one hand back down and ran the other through her hair. Without looking down, I felt fingertips grace my cock. They wrapped around my balls and gently massaged. Sarah eventually broke away and straightened over me. My eyes, followed by my lips, found her perfect breasts. She let me enjoy them for a minute or a year, I could not tell before she slowly pushed me back. Her hands found my cock. She arranged her hips and felt the wet lips of her pussy against my tip. Once everything was arranged, she lowered her hips. I slid inside her.

She slowly lowered. Gradually she lowered herself until she practically sat on me. She hunched and quivered. Her fingernails buried into my chest as she moaned. Fingernails were followed by teeth. What would usually bring a rush of pain brought a rush of adrenaline. Once she gathered herself, she slowly pulled back up.

As I felt her slide up my cocked, I moaned. When my tip was at risk of falling out, Sarah stopped. Then, she went back down. She stopped biting my chest and straightened her back. I looked up into her eyes as her hair fell around my face, blinding out the rest of the world. Inpatient, I thrust my hips upward so that it was impossible to tell where I ended, and she began. We were joined.

Sarah's fingers continued to dig into my chest, but I did not care. Our wastes and eyes were locked. All that existed was the pleasure of her. I grabbed her hips, and she slowly twerked. The feel of her grinding caused me to moan. With each movement of her hips, she moaned too.

All the while, neither one of us looked away. Sparingly blinking, we stared into each other. It felt as if the world would fall apart if I looked away. Her eyes were like a window to the most beautiful ocean, and with each movement of our hips, I came closer and closer to falling through.

With each movement, I felt Sarah's moans on my face. She strengthened her hold of my chest as she started raising and lowering her hips. I firmly grasped her hips and helped her along. With each clap of her hips on mine, a new wave of pleasure filled me. The claps of flesh on flesh combined with our moans to create a symphony of pleasure.

In rhythm, her hair danced against my face. Our eyes bore deeper, our fingers clung tighter, and our hips moved faster. Suddenly, she stopped. As if sucked in with a vacuum, her pussy clenched around me. She violently shuttered and shrilly ejaculated, "Fuck!"

I was already holding on by a thread. Sarah cumming on me was enough to trigger me. We came together. I was falling through the window of her eyes and fell into that beautiful ocean. I could not tell which cries were hers and which were mine. I was not aware of when, but Sarah was no longer clutching me. Now, she laid on me. Her heaving bosom pressed against mine. Her head laid on my neck. I felt her mouth slowly kissing me there. Slowly, shakingly, she lifted off me. Agonizingly, she slid off me. My cock fell out, and she fell backward.

She laid on the carpet, still shaking in pleasure. Her eyes watery, and a smile on her face. I felt her ass on my feet as she laid before me. Eventually, her breathing slowed, and she looked up at me. My cock, flaccid against my stomach, twitched as we looked at each other. I took in those erect tits, sweat glistening. Her hair frizzed, sticking out higgledy-piggledy. Her labia pulsing, a thick, white substance leaking out.

She slowly sat up on all fours and licked my balls and up my cock. It rubbed against her face as she leaned forward and licked my stomach. I was getting hard again. Sarah just smiled, as if she took pride in that. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked. Being extra sensitive after sex, I could not take it. The world turned black, and my vision vanished as she moved her mouth up and down. Eventually, I came, and my vision flooded back.

Sarah was kneeling. Her tongue traced her lips, collecting white strands of liquid. Her hands were on my thighs. Pride and weariness filled her eyes. I leaned forward and helped her up. She sat on my lap and hugged me. We leaned back and enjoyed the feel of each other.

"So, what do you think?" Sarah asked.

"You are amazing! That was amazing! I..."

"No, silly," she cut me off. "About vacation. Would you...want to?"

"Oh." How could she be thinking about that? How could she expect me to think about that? We just had sex. Heck, I had a naked woman sitting on me. A vacation could not be further from my mind.

I replied, "I don't know. I do not think I will take one. I might just take off one day and sleep."

"Oh," Sarah murmured. "Yeah, I probably will do the same. I don't need to go anywhere."

The change in her tone was unmissable. Disappointment? Her cheeks flushed deep maroon as she stood up. Hastily, she put her clothes on.

In what I considered an overly business-like tone, Sarah spoke, "I need to get going. It is late, and I promised a friend I would meet up with them in the morning."

"Oh, Okay. Yeah, I better get going." What was wrong? What happened? Wait, who was she meeting tomorrow? A monster in my chest roared at the thought of her meeting a man.

"I'll see you around," Sarah stated bluntly. As she turned to leave, she walked into the door. Her face now resembled a beet wearing a blonde wig. She quickly jabbed her glasses on and strode out of the room.

"What?" I said to myself. She came onto me. One minute, she is jumping my bones, and the next, she's acting upset. All we were doing was talking about vacations, and then...

The gears inside my head clunked into place and slowly turned. She wanted us to take a vacation together. She wanted us to take a vacation together! She now thinks I am not interested in her.

I jumped up. My skin screamed in protest as I tore off the squashy, leather armchair. I threw on my shirt, grabbed my pants, and ran out the door. I dashed down the hallway, my unbuttoned shirt billowing like a cape. I had to stop Sarah.

"Crap!" I shouted. The elevator doors were shut, and I could hear it clamber to life. There was only one other way to the lobby. Putting on pants while running downstairs does not mix. I fell down the net-to-last flight of stairs. Still riding the wave of adrenaline that comes from sex, I sprang up and clamored down the last steps. I slid to a stop in front of the elevator as it clattered to a stop. I hunched over, panting as the door dinged open.

Sarah stopped outside the elevator. Clearly stunned by the sight of me panting and coughing in front of her.

"James! What are you?" Sarah noticed the way I was panting and holding my shoulder. When I fell, I landed on my right shoulder. Her eyes moved to the claw marks her nails left on my chest. Her voice quickly changed to concern as she asked, "Are you ok?"

Panting, I coughed, "Yah. Just. Moment. Need. Fine. Give me." I caught my breath and straightened up. The adrenaline was wearing off, and the pain setting in. "I wanted to ask you. Would you like to take a trip? Celebrate us being done with scanning?"

"Oh," Sarah stammered.

Crap. I misread everything. She did not want to go on a trip together. Of course not. Our relations are just business to her. Why did I think it was more?

"Definitely." She smiled. "Of course, but are you ok?"

"Yeah," I winced. The pain was getting more noticeable. "Just tripped on the steps."

After that, we rode back up the elevator together. My shoulder was getting harder and harder to move. Therefore, she helped me get dressed. The most embarrassing part was having to take my pants off to put on my underwear. Apparently, in my hurry, I had forgotten.

After we cleaned the breakroom, we rode back down together. I tried to convince her that I was able to drive myself home but failed when I hit my shoulder getting in. Stupid Jeddah. I screamed when it happened, and Sarah was not going to leave me alone after that.

As I sat in her passenger seat and she drove me to the hospital, I was lost in thought Sarah was interested in me. But was it normal to go on a trip together before going on a date? Then again, our relationship was not normal. Normally, your job is not fucking your boss. Wait, am I her boss? What can I not ask her to do?

That is beside the point. I guess she had developed feelings for me. Good. I certainly had for her. For the rest of the trip, I daydreamed about the idea of us alone on a beach or lakeside.