All Comments on 'The Workshop'

by SecretlyPerverted

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout11 months ago

Wow! That was some twisted stuff. Very original and at times pretty hot. Always twisted.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow I think you put some of everything but the kitchen sink in this story. Very entertaining. hope she survives the night. thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More, more, more! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I desperately need more :’) I love this dynamic

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

will there be a pat two?

SecretlyPervertedSecretlyPerverted10 months agoAuthor

Thanks all for commenting. Yes there will be a part 2. Just got to get over writing part 1. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, this has to be one of the hottest and cruelest story I have read in quite some time. It seems to have everything except the kitchen sink. Too bad we are not privy to the initial part of the story where the two sadists get Abby and begin their depraved torture of her. It would have been great to see what the two would have done had Abby puked and started choking on it. So far, I am not holding out for any good news for Abby. I wonder just how much damage will be done to her mind and body by the time they get done with her. Literotica does have a policy about snuff so the part about Abby dying should not be in play however there are a few times that characters have been killed in some stories. Leaving the garage door open is not a smart move and I would like Mark or Leena to turn off the fucking machine sometime soon or very real damage will be done. There are many options for poor Abby to endure but so far the beginning is starting off hot (and scary).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous