All Comments on 'The Worst Night of My Life'

by Olibauer

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The bitch just over did it and the divorce papers will be forth coming!!

Yep he fucked up but she went way the fuck over the top and just gave it all away while humiliating him versus the getting revenge/even thing. She killed it I's sure hope.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Part 2 coming soon I hope.

Forget divorce. Burn the bitch. Put her in jail, she drugged you, stripped you and mentally was cruel to you. Oh and she tied him down, basically kidnapping him. Not looking good. Thats what 20 years behind bars for getting even. Burn the bitch. Hard. Divorce her ass after she's in prison, then find the two guys and drug them and them humiliate them by castrating them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
author the drugging & tying up the husband story has been done MANY times but yiurs is the worst

of any of these vile wretched stories. Its not erotic... Its vile dull and stupid. .. Like all of your stories. The wife and lovers TORTURED him. ...... Look stupid violent crime isnt sexy

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Why didn't she ever do those things with her husband?

And if she wanted a divorce, why not simply get one? Why go through all of that just to become a slut? Did she hate him or love him because by itself, this is boring and overdone.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THIS SHOULD TURN OUT TO BE THE BEST

bye bye Laura, Hello Emily. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
The Way It Goes

Serve her with divorce papers in prison after she is arrested, convicted and sentenced for assault and kidnapping. Stupid.

slaverowanslaverowanover 8 years ago
Same old shit

After the wife has been arrested for Sexual Assault, kidnapping, unlawful administration of narcotics, assault with intent to wound (drugging), sexual assault again, unlawful restraint, and sexual assault (again)... I'm sure the divorce would easily go in the husband's favour. These types of stories are such utter fiction it's silly. Sick, repugnant and certainly not a "loving wife". 1 star.

Either stop writing or please file its under Non Consent or Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor

Poor story doesnt make sense that she suddenly becomes a slut when she could have just done what her husband asked before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't vote...

This story sucks so bad he won't even let anyone vote on it...

Coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Loved the detail

gave it a 5.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
NO!!!!!!! He doesn'tw ait an asshole like you replying with your shit for brains

comments dear annony! So eat shit you can't hurt this story ass wipe!!

Jag0905Jag0905over 8 years ago
nice story

I liked the story, made my cock hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really bad story

Poorly written, poorly imagined and just boring. Nothing hot or sexy about this, just some animals fucking in the bushes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
for the love of

all we hold dear this is my new number one piece of garbage and i have read quite a few bad ones. I always say to each are own but really this is a big apiece of shit as is bonnie taylor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HER LOVER WOULD NEVER FUCK AGAIN

weak hubby and whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So in response to a hand job?

Without even talking to her husband to get his side of the story. His wife goes crazy and ends their marriage in an attempt to what? Get even? Get ahead? Since she doesn't appear to know Emily, why would she believe her? Where did she dig up her two lovers that quickly? Where did she magically find a drug to knock her husband out cold without killing him? Was she a nurse or a Doctor? How did she know what the correct dosage was? Too many holes in this unfinished story. At the end, his question of what he had done was the wrong question. What had his wife done? Besides committing adultery, assault, battery, illegal restraint and illegally drugging her husband? Wouldn't he realize his marriage is over and have his wife arrested? Certainly the men will testify against her to avoid jail as accomplices. At least he'll get to keep most of the marital assets since his wife will be in prison, convicted of numerous felonies. I hate unfinished stories. You didn't think this story through to any logical ending and you certainly didn't think about any consequences for her actions.

1 star for complete and utter drivel.

dwbdazdwbdazover 8 years ago
This needs a follow up

Wow, this bitch I crazy. Like one of the commenters said, all this for a hand job. This absolutely requires a follow up BTB sequel. What a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he knows now

now he knows why she wasnt interested in sex with him and he had to ask for it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith2

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nobody is interested in your stupid comments. Getting tired of your attacks on others. Can's say anything decent, don't say it at all. Reporting you to the administration as a FLAMER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And now it's again time for him...

..to show her what a dumb wife she is. Beat her whorish face to a bloody mess, kick her out of the house, call some niggers from inside the canalization and offer them to fuck the dumb whore and to take her with them - for free.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Clever Incitement

Such a one-dimensional villain and hapless victim. Written to incite, and quite successful judging by the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want the quick divorce chapter

RIGHT NOW, WITH NO JUST LISTEN HONEY CRAP!!!

She is a prime candidate for BTB Overkill!!

Aint that right bonnie honey!,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: NO!!!!!!! He doesn'tw ait an asshole like you replying with your shit for brains

Did you read the non-anonymous comments, ya know, the ones that felt pretty felt the same way. Of course, that's assuming you can read, which is very questionable considering your inane rants.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
I think he would have died

This story achieved it's aims quite successfully.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
2 wrongs don't make it right

Wife going so far for revenge is going to kill part of her and her husband.

Revenge very seldom helps , it normally is bad for both.

You can't undo this drastic measure. There needs to be a closure chapter.

Then we can find out how they handle the next day and the next year.

HadleyVBaxendaleHadleyVBaxendaleover 8 years ago
What, exactly, was the point?

This was a vile piece of garbage, a toilet, and you are the attendant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimps everywhere...

And crazy bitches too...

The sad thing is that you make the husband looks and feel like he deserve this shit... He was clearly wrong but there is a limit for everything...

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 8 years ago
Unfinished

The essential component of a Loving Wives story is how they resolve the infidelity. It is also the hardest part to write. Let's see if the author can do more than write a stroke story for cuckolds...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there was a third option

walk away, and don't look back

this went way beyond balancing the scales, she was just being sadistic at this point

you fucked up and paid dearly for it

consider it a life lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I write this from prison

Because my wife did almost the same thing after a misunderstanding. A joke that was taken the wrong way, then snowballed out of control led her to tying me, then fucking two men. My wife, a virgin, the same as me when we were married, let two men do unspeakable things to her, as she spurred them on, metaphorically.

Unfortunately, she was unable to understand the rage building in me and when she turned me loose too early it was too late for all three. Had she waited until they had left and I calmed down, we might have only suffered an ugly divorce. Instead, I was able to retrieve an axe from my woodshed and when I came in the front door as they were leaving, I began swinging. I guess she thought I was going to stop with them, but things had spiraled out of control. She didn't even try and run when I came for her.

Now I sit in prison, convicted of a triple homicide and arson. I ran but didn't get far because I couldn't live with myself and what I'd done. Turning myself in and pleading guilty kept me from the death penalty, although that is what I deserve.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
yea like you did dear annony, walked away

How's that working for you>?? Sitting in your mother's basement and jerking your 3 inch cock off reading LW stories and bitching about them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
unfinished

now let hubby have his revenge !! do not turn him into a wimp thats gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a diffence

@ Bonny Anony do not eat creampies of stranger men as your boyfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
revenge

It says a lot about one element of LW readership that they have such a strange idea about when a husband is entitled to revenge. Revenge on revenge? Admit you screwed up your marriage irrevocably and walk away? Perhaps yes.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Revenge is attractive to those who may have been hurt...

and who, in real life, would not take a scorched earth policy. best to not buckle to emotional blackmail (be enlightened and open minded, stay for the kids, you will be ruined, no one would want you, you wanted this now live with it) and to protect oneself and step away. I know that reconciliation is sometimes possible but it takes a whole lot of work, commitment, and pain. I don't fault anyone who can't make that happen~ especially when they have be victimized. Staying together is not always a "happy ending" even there are those who promote just that. Far too often that is the manifestation of co-dependence and has nothing to do with love.

Revenge on the the betrayer(s) will not promote healing. Holding them accountable and refusing to let them duck responsibility is far more effective.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Revenge...

I would understand a revenge where the wife considering the marriage destroyed, asked for divorce and took him to the cleaners...But no, she decided to behave even lower than the husband, degrading herself, losing all her self-respect as a woman and destroying an already destroyed marriage...It seems she took revenge on the husband but also took an even harder revenge on herself...1*

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
While it's okay to borrow a theme....

You got to build the on it. You didn't. There was no true ending. Too much of the middle and a real weak beginning.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
In this story a man made a mistake

And his wife over-reacted with massive revenge. She did this without exploring the husband's side of the story.

So then, from the commentariat, we have the usual array of comments blasting the wife, suggesting divorce or worse.

I wonder what the comments would have been for a story in which a husband found a pair of men's underpants in his wife's car and then drugged her and made her watch him have wild dirty sex with a couple of random women?

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Unbelievable"

Had this husband ever heard of communicating, he would have let his wife know that she was not cutting it in bed before he went out and had sex with someone else. He should have divorced her if she made no effort to step up her game. Her reaction after finding out proved that he had married a nut. Although there is no ending to this story; let's hope he got out with his genitals in tact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cut your losses

Obviously you find off the wall women. Emily sounds like a nut job and a stalker who when things didn't go right with you she sold you out to Laura while making the story worst than it was. Laura, who from your own lips said she was just giving you maintenance sex so you wouldn't bug her goes off the wall with her revenge which just seems bizarre. If I were you I would run and not look back. Laura is going to hold this over your head forever and since no one really communicates with each other she will alway hold a grudge and make you miserable. I would like to see you redeem yourself but just know that isn't who you are!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

See, now this is what should be in this section. Say what you want, but at least unlike so much of the bitter old man crowd's stories this one at least has some porn n in it. Don't let the comments get you down, I hope you publish more like this. Just turn off ratimgs the system is broken anyway, and turn off anon comments, you'll be much happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great beginning

I loved it but it needs a sequel. One where she unties him and he finds himself boned up and she gives him her creampie and they live happily ever after enjoying repeat performances at least monthly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand the low rating, but not all the comments.

We've all read this story before, with the same genders, or different genders, complex plot (Dig Two Graves), or no plot at all, like this one. So I don't understand why anyone cares about these box-cake characters, their motives and behavior, etc. The marriage is over, natch, but the real story is left untold. What does hubby do after he gets free? Drug residue testing, prosecution, revenge? Who were the fuck partners? Are they new fucks, long-time fucks, crazy guys who don't understand how long they might go to prison? Or what does the wife do to prevent negative fallout? Keep him bound until the chemicals clears his system, threaten him with even more violence if he tells the police, conspire with the other woman to make some false accusation against hubby?

Oops, sorry for all the questions. I thought you were a writer. Thanks for the news report. We'll file it under, Half-told Story, number 4573, or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Divorce the cunt she went on a guess and a life goal to find the two guys and make them pay also

optimus1123optimus1123over 8 years ago
1star as it stands

Without some kind of closure retribution, it's just another sick cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Olibauer how pathetic.

People don't commit suicide like this... Oil.. You want to suck cock.. Just go out and do it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Ouch !!

This finished just as it was about to start . So I gave it 2*s.

Why do writers post a part of the story and then end it ?!

We got his actions, then her response (inflict pain) , but no resolution ! Yeah , we know he did bad , we understand her payback . Now what ? Olibauer ? Hello ? Is there more ??

AMerryman

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Did the Day End?

So he had a bad day, and his wife really went overboard with revenge. Isn't revenge a dish best served cold. It appears she burned both him and herself. But we don't know! You never conclude this story. It is mildly interesting, but it ends very abruptly.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch

Ohhhhhh there would be painfull retribution

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Love watching the fragile, weak little boys of the anon crowd and the LW comment crowd in general get all bent out of shape about a fictional story and call for death and destruction against a fictional character. It shows just how pathetic most of the anon shitheads who have ruined LW really are, that they can't even take a porn story that someone might enjoy differently than them without it sending them into such an apoplectic rage.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
yea like she would sticka round for you dear annony! NOT!!!

5 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

What kind of dumb ass gives a 5 for bad effort. Must be a liberal.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
loved it. 5*

but the husband should have gotten so worked up that he came too.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
your mommy dear annony always give me 5s when she licked my pussy

you always got 5 for peeing in your bed, and your mommy always got 5s when she fucked the football team.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
I agree

I don't know the purpose of the story,is it about a marriage dying and the aftermath,or is it a story for those into cuck humiliation? The wife's revenge was over the top and quite illegal,and as such it needs an ending of some sort,otherwise it is just a weak kneed cuck story. What would make this interesting woukd be in part ii...was the thing with Emily a setup,to allow the wife an excuse to do this,or is the wife just that angry with him and driven mad?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

God, how can a story possibly end just having been a porn story for people with a kink about cheating wives? On a porn site, of all places! In a category for stories about cheating wives!! It couldn't possibly be that the author wrote a porn story intending for people who enjoy this kind of porn to read it and enjoy it!!!!!! It must be unfinished!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!!

HOW DAER THIS AUTOR NOT GIVE US WHAT WE WANT INSTEAD OF WHAT HE WANTSS!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!11!1!!11oneone!! No one is allowed to enjoy anything that lonely, bitter old men and moralizing assholes don't enjoy, fix this story by turning it into every other violent revenge fantasy on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Market economy

Why is problem there are a group who enjoy BTB stories! There are claim for BTB stories!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

If you enjoy BTB stories, go somewhere else. Don't come into the cheating section and then complain about all the cheating.

The BTB assholes on this site are the equivalent of a straight guy going into the Gay Sex section, demanding stories about straight sex or about the characters in gay stories realizing the error of their ways and being punished for their sins and then saying 'but there are a lot of us!!' as justification for their awful behavior. The readership of this section are the fucking worst, and I honestly wish Lit would shut it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when?

if you can't write a story and finish it, please do not submit another story to literotica, they have a quality to uphold.thank you for wasting my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sound bitter "frontlinecaster"

I got a better idea, instead of Lit shutting down Loving Wives, how about you not coming in this category and reading the comments. After all, they seem to disturb you greatly. Everybody has their own reason for reading in this category. I understand perfectly that this category is mainly for cheating wives/husbands. That's why it's so popular. Some readers prefer reconciliation, some prefer "burn the bitch" or "burn the bastard", some prefer to be cuckolds, some prefer to be humiliated, some prefer to be swingers. There are stories for everybody and like human nature dictates, each preference will bash the other. So do as I do, take each story with a grain of salt. After all this is a site where imagination will take you wherever you want to go or don't want to go. Ranting about others isn't going to change nothing. We all know that.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Try saying that to the legion of anonymous cowards sitting here yelling at this author for daring to tell a story they don't like the ending to. Every one of them knew what this story was, but rather than taking that advice that hypocrites like to throw at me and simply ignoring it or moving on they hurl abuse at the author and anyone who reads the story and doesn't throw a fit about it. That is what is ruining this section, anonymous little shitheads who don't belong here telling others what they can it can't write when they are too much of cowards to even have an account name.

No anonymous commenter has ever added anything meaningful to a discussion on here, and until lit turns them off this section will be hostile and toxic to the actual authors who belong here.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
the author should ignore

... most of the psycuck comments and simply write what he desires. If somebody doesn't like it, don't read any more of his works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only So So

The story was so so. I generously rate it 3 stars.

A woman who would do that obviously got her "revenge" and if she is lucky only a permanent split or divorce to go with it. That is a down right evil escalation, so why would a fellow stay married to a woman that would do that? There would be nothing else to say, no further closure needed. Just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bla bla bla

i hate unfinished stories whats the point did they get divorced did he get revenge for this also this whole thing to me feels like the wife staged it all even the part with the freind ....and by the way this bitch would be in jail so fast for drugging and kidnapping some one

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Another anon who knew what this was and read it anyway...

Means another anon who came hard just moments before he got angry and had to post rage filled comments about how much he hated it. Was it good for u pathetic little anon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ignoring the cucks and the BTB crowd...

...your story looks unfinished.

1-There is no communication between Wife and Husband.A Revenge without a previous full confrontation is totally silly.

2-A non sexual woman going full burn?Without a lot of training, her first anal sex would be a mess...

3-Your husband was so 'what I have done' at the end.In real life, a lot of things and feelings would pass through husband mind.In a case like that, I think confusion and humiliation would be the top ones.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Wait wait wait, dear anon coward, let me see if I understand...

Characters in a porn story behaved in an unrealistic way??

Dear god!!! That is the worst thing imaginable! Next thing you're going to tell me that over in erotic couplings there are people having lots of sex without worrying about pregnancy or stds, or over in incest there are a lot of relatives fucking!! Please, worthless anon coward, keep up the good work of policing these stories for realism, it's the only way anyone will ever be able to enjoy porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Overkill

He got a handjob.

She drugged him, tied him up, humiliated him, and did things not only out of character, but physically unlikely. Only fair, I guess.

You wrote a shitty story.

I voted it a 1, gave all your other stories a 1, and any author who commended your effort or favorited your trash got all their stories voted 1.

Only fair, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And you just keep on ranting "frontlinecaster"

I'm beginning to think you like feuding with the anons. You and bonnietaylor2 make the pair. Both like to attack others for having an opinion. Wow, wonders never seizes. Somebody actually gets attacked for saying what they feel. Keep up the good work you two, at least you're entertaining some of us. lol

BTW frontlinecaster-do you approve of bonnie/vasties comments? Actually worse than the anons who attack an author and story. She attacks other readers. What say you flamer?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

I don't like her, but she's still better by default than literally every anon coward. Anon comments are there single biggest problem with this site, and the internet in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there

Is there really much difference between a commentator who is an anon or one who has a registered name, but never writes a story for the site? Both are open to the charge: "Can you do it better, and, if so, prove it!"

My main complaint is where writers skip logic altogether. Yes, it is a fantasy site, but people still must act like people really would, under the circumstances of the writer's fantasy or creation. Here, how could hubby ever trust or live with someone who could do those things to him? So, his comment asking what he has done, is just not how a man would react.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Yes. The difference is whether I've written anything or not (I have, but under an old name I no longer use) I have a name you can attribute my comments to. If I get abusive or start harassing people, I can be called on it, they can email me, I can be banned from the site if my behavior is bad enough. Anons are cowards, they don't want any repercussions for their sorry behavior. They want to threaten and harass authors without any consequences.

So, even the worst named commenter. Even bonnietaylor or huedogg or betrayedbylove, they are better than any anon coward. This site would be so much better off if anon commenting were simply disabled by default on all stories. No one unwilling to have an account name and email address tied o their behavior is worth a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there?

Only in the mind of neckbearded virgin whose identity is "frontlinecuckster" or some shit.

Anons are just too busy having a real life to spend 5 minutes signing up for an account.

Unless you post with valid ID (passport, etc) every single commenter is a fucking anon.

Period.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Nope, there are two ways to post. As anonymous, or with a name. If you're too much of a coward to have a name attached to your comments, it tells me you've got a tiny, worthless little cock that you stroke for a few seconds to stories like this and don't want anyone to call you on your toxic, abusive bad attitude.

It's alright, we all know that you love the thought of sucking a guy like me's cock. Sign up for an account and you can get in touch with me, you'll be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't let the ending go without a confrontation once he is untied

You need to finish the story you can't leave it like this

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Actually

The author can leave it like this, and I hope he does. It was a hoot little story that doesn't need any more, and I know it must have gotten a lot of there little anon, coward, closeted little wannabe cucks off hard considering how much they're bashing it.

Don't worry dear little anon cowards, I'm sure one day you'll meet a girl who will actually do this to you so you can stop raging anonymously online and just enjoy the taste of cum like you clearly want to

ErosRising69ErosRising69over 8 years ago
Make this a chain story?

I have some interesting ideas about where this could go. Interested in making it a chain story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Very good story, and well written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Obviously

This guy seems to have the potential of being so much in love with his wife that he'll wimp out.

Also, she appears to be going to leave him at the end of your story.

Yes, he screwed up but did she sit with him and confront him...No, so...

She is/was a closet slut & possibly a whore (they get paid). What she pulled is a marriage ender!

Finally, well written and sexy but this was pure porn on the part of the wife and whether you believe it or not, that is who she is (out of the closet) or always was until she got married and went too far with wanting to be straight. The hate she had for him, listening only to the story from the tryst...well, as good an excuse as you can get to justify a good fucking.

Author, unless you plan to write a second chapter turning him into a wimp/cuckold or some BTB or BTHusband more, I like how you left all these p[possibilities for the reader.

Personally, set aside her activities, the constant demeaning and condescending comments did it for me...she gets to be outed as a slut and yes, I fucked up, hated myself for it but this BS - Over the Top!

Thanks and for you wise ass commentators that think all anons are freaky chickens...some of us have our Nom de Plumme screwed up by Lit!

2ndThoughts

Oh, 2nd chapter would be enjoyable, mostly to see how YOU would end it...if you would?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
had more potantial

The writing itself was OK. Going by the comments, this story yielded a lot of different reactions and that's the point. Readers don't have to like the stories on this site, nor do they have dislike them. And name calling doesn't help either readers or writers. If you can do better, do it. If you can't, try to appreciate what other writers try to do (for you). I gave it 3* as an encouragement for more, but ... let him redeem himself. And yes, there are a number of ways to do that. Losing your selfesteem is even worse.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Escalate the Revenge,Pal!

- Obviously,this marriage is finished. But the cruelty of the twat's actions requires a response!

- He needs to proceed quickly with whatever he can do to cushion the financial loss from the upcoming divorce. Then he needs to come up with a fool-proof plan where he hires a pro to exact physical revenge on the cunt. Perhaps leaving her with a permanent scar,about 4 inches long across her cheek would be a good start.If he's especially pissed,chopping off her clit would make her vindictive orgy her last.

- He may have cheated first but,1)She didn't have to watch it. 20 He wasn't getting all the things she did in front of him anyway so it's not like he was losing much. 30 She was a cruelly,vindictive cunt who deserved whatever she got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished POS...

try again you limp dicked cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bitch and her lovers go to jail!

Hubby just has to call 911 and tell the police that he was drugged and restrained. They will check his blood and photograph the damage on his wrists and arms. He has the DNA from all three of them so they will get a long jail sentence.

flash193flash193over 7 years ago

she became a slut, what a good revenge plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's the ending?

The marriage is over, obviously, but did he call 999 and did the Bobby manage to nick her for the forcible confinement and the drugs - both rather serious indictable offences? Did either of them manage to keep the house after the divorce, or did the estate agent put it on the market? Did either of them remarry or have they learned from that mistake and remained single after this was over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

You are one fucked up little fag. This fantasy really turns you on? You need some serious help. Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Nope

Didn't work as anything but a cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
darune

The story will only be good if it was a part one

Not a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What he did?

Was get evidence for the divorce. And he's going to get a divorce and keep all the marital assets. She fucked up in her attempt to get even or get revenge. Drugging him and tying him to the chair are both felonies. The drugs will still be in his system when he gets to the hospital, the ligature marks still on his wrists and ankles. He'll have her stocking with her DNA and the men's DNA. So the men are going to testify against her to stay out of jail. While she's in jail, he's going to divorce her and keep all the assets since she's been convicted of several felonies. Stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

He needs to divorce her sorry arse! Hopefully she gets a really bad STD.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 6 years ago
Hi like this story but...

There needs to be more. Clearly there has to be a confrontation between them after their actions.

I really hope you will continue this. You have a good foundation for the rest.

FenmeisterFenmeisterover 6 years ago
Agree with Raleighman53

I too really liked this story, but it feels like we have a good beginning with no real end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well now

If she did all that action with the husband anyway, then he would not have strayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a load of crap!

She now has herpes 2 so he won't ever go near his wife's pussy ever again! The wife's character is unreal. She will have weird sex with strangers but not with her husband! She deserves to be thrown in jail for illegally straining her husband. That's a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs to be finished

Needs ftds to be dug up and finish this incomplete store

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of BS!!!

Why is it always the "loving" wife who goes ape over the husband cheating and actually commits crimes in her retaliation. She drugged him and kept him captive and performed acts she would never do for him (and if she did he wouldn't have strayed). The sane thing is find out why.....separate.....divorce, etc. It sounds like maybe she was getting plenty on the side that the husband didn't even know about.

He should go immediately to the police, get blood work to show what was in his system and get the best lawyer that he can afford.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REVENGE ....

is one thing...but their marriage is over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Then He slit the bitch's throat.😆😆

She is a dead whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ok.

she got what she wanted. Marriage over, she risks STD's, he probably didn't;t care since he fucked around anyway. Everyone WINS or LOSES depending on he financial split. Whoo hoo.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous