All Comments on 'The Worst Succubus'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
quitewronglyquitewronglyalmost 3 years ago

This was sweet. I love the idea of an asexual succubus (says the demisexual) so this tickles me.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 3 years ago

Interesting mix of story lines.

phfinaphfinaalmost 3 years ago

This needs to stop: the cuteness. I am physically hurting here. I love this story too much for words. I kiss this story with sweet, loving kisses on the forehead. sigh. I NEED A HUG NOW! *cries ~ kisses, `phfina

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

Just a lovely story about coping with being different. Well done.

vk1970vk1970almost 3 years ago

That was a very solid exploration what it can mean to crave exclusive affection and intimacy while having little if any libido in play. Thanks, Xarth.

XarthXarthalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Some thoughts on the story available at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

This was a bit of an experiment and something I just wanted to try writing. I hope some people enjoy reading a story of mine that isn't particularly dirty, and thanks to anyone who gave it a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so great. I love your sexy sibling stories but this was so creative and interesting. I like that you're exploring more with asexual themes. This was still cute and amusing and feel inducing like your other stories. Well done.

-Nae

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Great way to explore what it means for a truly asexual person to find a healthy loving relationship , and the whole demon thing was kinda funny too đź‘Ť

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 3 years ago

It feels like you are telling us your deepest darkest secrets. Good for you, mate.

_RD__RD_almost 3 years ago

Nice little allegory about growing up out of place - always did like your characters, lack of sex definitely wasn't a problem. ( *Was* a bit of a problem for me growing up determinedly out of place :D badum-tish )

I'll read any more of these you care to do, after how well that went - also any more of your take on succubi, coz the other one is one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice change of pace.

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

Lovely little story. Thank you!

derGaertnerderGaertneralmost 3 years ago

What a lovely story. So sweet and touching and exceptionally good. Love it.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

Quite charming. The physical relationship may arrive or it may not; what matters to both of them is hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

Sexual intimacy helps with bonding, but there's a lot to be said for truly liking each other and just hanging out. Liking your partner helps when you fall out of love and can help you find love again. It also helps when your partner does something that makes you angry or when everything seems like a tedious routine. Love helps when you don't like each other at some particular moment and liking each other helps when you don't feel particularly like making love to the person you share your bedroom with.

I suspect little Az will come to truly love Finan. Teaching a demon to love is a remarkable feat.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Favorited. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful job. Some laugh out loud funny parts, and very sweet.

DarkMatter23DarkMatter23almost 3 years ago

I’m putting this in my favorites, just letting you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish you would continue this story. They are so cute.

Amber_InxxxAmber_Inxxxalmost 3 years ago

I ADORE this! It's a beautiful representation of asexuality! I wish I could give you 50 stars! I'm adding it to my favourites!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was your best fic yet. Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write some of the hottest stories on the site. And then you turn around and write one that hits me in all the feels and makes me a little gooey (emotionally). All I can say is, please keep it up, both with the erotic and the non. This one was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had a thought of "Wait, aren't cinemas about movie premieres first and foremost?" when they were comparing the experience with home tv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those succubi are lagging behind the newest developments in human sexual "depravity" only a couple of thousand years. Silly premise right there at the beginning. Even the Romans during the decline of their empire only reinvented/rediscovered age old practices.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Felt like you just got tired of the story and ended it...….unless there is second chapter coming?

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 2 years ago

I never thought I'd enjoy a hetero romance so much... I guess you won me over with the asexuality! It was an amazing, sweet, heartwarming read. I had a great time, and it was so fun to feel another side of my identity represented in a story I was reading. Ya done good!

Seriously, what a treat to read. A great way to start my day :)

ChromaticOrbChromaticOrbabout 2 years ago

Chocolate as a tag... LOL Seriously though, I loved this. Fantastic little story, and well written. If you write for other sites, or do fan fiction or anything Ide love to see what you have elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute little story, kinda reminds me of some after school special. Few blaring holes in the story though. Succubus feed of the sexual energy of humans right, then what is your hero eating, besides chocolate treats and booze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The succubus that doesn’t want to be is so effing precious! I love this trope! The NOT-monster, monster !!!

So. Damn. Precious and nuanced… but also… I genuinely want to see the big sister meeting the friends…

And what did she do for field trips/exams?! Did she just fully drop out of school? Are there any consequences for that? O_o…

And the inevitable lifespan thing is … so damn sad…

Thanks for writing. This was lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing! I never thought I’d cheer for a non-sexual succubus but you did it! Congratulations!

Got me wondering what happened between Finan and Azrtra... if she ever reached a point where she was comfortable to have sex with him?

245624569 months ago

That was a pretty awesome story. Wish there was more written, but it's still a good one. 5/5.

XericXenophileXericXenophile7 months ago

Great story. Fin has cool dialogue in an Oz from Buffy way and the whole tone is very cool like that. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

File under “aww” or maybe “duh.” So delightfully open ended. Quite the laissez-faire succubus story line!

WetmartinisWetmartinis3 months ago

Dear Xarth,

Delightful story, but you have got their appelation wrong. It's succuba, plural succubae, as that is the feminine form, rather than the masculine form normally used. Hehe.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking3 months ago

A novel take on the succubus story and a wonderful metaphor.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A very different succubus story. Interesting! However, I can't help but feel bad for Finan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...