The Worst Succubus

Story Info
A demon girl doesn't feel she belongs in a sex crazed world.
15k words
4.79
16.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Author's Note: This story is about sex, but does not actually depict sex or eroticism. Even so, all characters are over eighteen. Well over, in some cases.

****

Aztra fidgeted even more than usual in class. Her tail twitched back and forth incessantly, despite her best efforts to keep still and not attract attention.

It was always about sex. Always.

Sure, being a succubus made that kind of mandatory, but Aztra couldn't help feeling like there were other things she could be learning. Some other topics of conversation, even.

Her friends didn't think so any more than the teachers did, though. Even her breaks weren't free from the subject. And it had only been getting worse.

"You know field trips are coming up next week," Dheni said with evident anticipation.

"Fuck yeah!" Erota agreed. She stretched in a way that showed off plentiful midriff due to her too-small top. "I'm gonna rock the whole seduction thing this time. Graduate early, hopefully."

"Pff, as if. You're so bad at sex. You remember last time you were in the human realm? You-"

"I remember."

"-were only supposed to suck that boy-"

"I said I remember!"

Dheni waited a moment as though she wasn't going to continue, then grinned and launched into it anyway. "Didn't he end up with a concussion?"

"Whatever," Erota said with a scornful sniff. "He panicked. I... made a poor decision."

"Yeah. Throwing him across the room could be called a poor decision."

"Ugh. One mistake. Jeez."

Dheni was still grinning as she turned to Aztra, who'd been doing her level best to be ignored.

"What about you, Az? You didn't do well last time either, as I recall."

Aztra squirmed and felt her tail start twitching again. She halfway wanted to reach back and grab it just to hold it still. But that would just look silly.

"It's gonna be mandatory, huh?" Aztra said gloomily.

"I mean... yeah," Dheni said. "But so what? It's gonna be so much fun. Getting out there with the mortals and all. They're gonna have to let us out of school eventually. Get to our real jobs."

"Yeah, but... you ever think maybe we could have jobs other than, like, sneaking into boys' rooms and sexually assaulting them while they sleep in order to steal their life essence?"

Dheni and Erota exchanged glances.

"Not this again," Erota sighed. "I swear. It's almost like you don't want to spend eternity taking advantage of random dudes for our own devious pleasure and sustenance."

"To be fair, I think we do anyone these days," Dheni said. "Not just dudes."

"Wait, really? Since when?"

"I dunno. Twenty years ago?"

"Huh. Always changing rules. How's a demoness supposed to know what's going on?" Erota clicked her long tongue thoughtfully. "That's pretty neat though. I always wondered if it was silly to discriminate like that. You sure they changed the rules?"

"It was in class," Aztra mumbled.

"What?"

"Dheni's right. We've gone over it in class. Basically anyone's fair game now."

Aztra's friends both stared at her. She'd been expecting it. Practically knew what they'd say, she just wasn't totally sure which of them would speak first.

"The fuck you doing paying attention in class?" Erota asked.

Aztra rolled her eyes. "I mean, every now and then I feel like maybe I should. I don't know why I bother, really."

"Me either," Dheni said. "I mean, there's so many more fun things to be doing."

"Texting," Erota supplied helpfully.

"Cheating."

"Masturbating."

"Sexy daydreaming."

"Sexy daydreaming and masturbating."

"So lots of things," Dheni said.

"Yeah, I know," Aztra said. "Just... you ever think maybe if we paid attention sometimes, school could have been over in like a year or two, instead of decades?'

"Well... ok, that's kind of a good point," Dheni admitted. "Would have gotten us to our jobs faster. Sweet, sweet balls to drain."

"Or pussies," Erota reminded her.

"Sure."

"Hey, does that mean butt play is on the table too?"

"Always has been," Aztra said. "It's just fallen out of favour somewhat 'cause it doesn't leave people feeling guilty and sinful the way it used to. You know they eat each other's butts basically all the time now?"

"What!" Erota said. "They can't! That's our thing!"

"Yeah," Dheni said. "My great-grandma basically invented eating ass."

"Good thing I never listen in class," Erota grumbled. "Probably it'd just piss me off."

"Humans are messed up. Pffuh."

There was a brief, thoughtful pause before Erota spoke again. "You two wanna skip our next lesson and go do weird butt stuff?"

"Fuck yeah I do!" Dheni said. "Az?"

"Nah, you two go ahead," Aztra said. "I'm gonna go to class, I think."

"Suit yourself, weirdo," Dheni said. "I'll take some pictures and send them to you later."

Aztra winced. Her phone was already painfully full of sexual exploits. None of them even hers. Nor asked for.

"Sure," she said. "You do that."

****

"What's up with you today?" Katrin asked.

Aztra blinked and looked up at her sister. She'd been zoned out, she realized.

"Nothing."

"Well it's definitely something."

Aztra sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Field trips to the human world coming up again."

Katrin grinned. "Oh yeah." Her smile turned to frowning confusion. "But those are fun."

"You know they aren't for me."

Katrin nodded and sat beside her little sister, putting an arm around her. Katrin, as was the fashion, wore an outfit that was indecent at best. Short shorts and a crop top.

Aztra didn't have much choice in outfits, really. Only so many to choose from. She was used to being teased for the relative modesty of her wardrobe though.

"Hey, just nerves, yeah?" Katrin said. "You're still young. You just need some experience."

"I... don't know that that's true. I just think maybe... what if there are other options, you know?"

Katrin frowned again. "Like what?"

"I don't know. That's part of the problem."

Katrin sighed and just kept holding Aztra.

Her sister was the only family Aztra had most of the time. Their parents, being demons and all, weren't the most consistently familial. They usually showed up at least once a decade for some family time, but Katrin was mostly who Aztra had in her life.

Which was good, really. Katrin didn't understand her any better than anyone else, but she tried, and Aztra could always feel the love.

"I was nervous too, back in the day," Katrin said.

"I don't believe that."

"It's true. I mean, it didn't last long, don't get me wrong. Once I got a taste for it... I mean damn, Az. The rush you get off of stealing mortal sexual energies, so fucking good. You don't even know." Katrin grinned toothily. "It's even better now. We don't just have to go after boys. Some of these girls out there, fuuuccck they taste good. And don't even get me started on the cute-as-fuck nonbinaries. Unf."

Aztra, having relaxed in her sister's comforting embrace, tensed up again. "But I don't want to steal sexual energies!"

"Pff. You say that now. But I mean, it's what we're made for."

"Says who?"

"I mean... everyone."

"Right." Aztra sighed. "You're right. It is literally everyone, huh."

"Mmhm. Tell you what, why don't we sneak on over to the human world tonight?"

"Um..."

"Get a head start. No pressure. Just the two of us. You'll have hours to play with. Lots of time."

"I don't think that's the-"

"Or hey, you can just study some. You like studying, right?"

Aztra blushed, which on her already reddish skin would hardly show up. "Kinda."

"Great. So just study. Get some... data or something. Take some notes. Whatever it is you studying types do."

"Gee, so supportive."

"Hey, I'm your sister. I still have to pick on you some."

"I guess."

"But dammit, Az, I love you and I'm gonna help you, whatever it takes."

Aztra hesitated. "And if I never want to be a nighttime seductress?"

Katrin had to consider. "You know what, yeah. I need you to at least give it a real try, but if you want to do something else... which I don't know what... but yeah. I'll support your choices, ok?"

Aztra smiled and nodded. It wasn't perfect, but she was glad she could still trust Katrin to love her and believe in her, even if she was taking the radical view that maybe she didn't want a career of engaging in consensually questionable sex every night.

****

"Alright, this is the place."

Aztra stared up at the tall building in front of them. "What, here?"

"Yep."

"Isn't this one of those places where lots and lots of people live?"

"An apartment building. Yeah."

Aztra frowned. "So... which one?"

"Whichever one you like. You've got a whole selection to choose from."

"But... there's loads of these buildings around. There's another one right behind us."

"Sure. So choose that one then. Up to you."

"Kat, I know you. Why did you choose here?"

Katrin grinned shamelessly. "There's this super fun couple on the third floor. I'ma go hang with them while you're doing your thing."

"Ah. Of course. It's always sex."

"Yeah, sis. That'd be our nature."

Aztra sighed. "I might hate our nature."

"Sure. Can't blame that one on me, though."

"Watch me."

They stood in silence a moment. A chill breeze drifted past, which wasn't a problem in their not-very-warm outfits the way it might have been for humans, but it was still not the most comfortable.

"Guess I should get this over with," Aztra said.

"That's the spirit. Just yell if you need backup."

"... will you hear if do?"

"Maybe."

"And be able to find me?"

"Hey, I'd burn this whole place down if I had to. You know that, right?"

Aztra smiled. Katrin was joking, but also... she probably actually would, if it came to it. Whatever Katrin's faults, she was the best big sis Aztra could have asked for. Minus perhaps a little more understanding of who Aztra was as a demon.

Aztra shrugged and started climbing the wall. This part of her schooling had been some of the most fun. Learning to navigate human architecture. There was some actual skill to it, if one didn't rely on tricks or teleporting. Which, to be fair, most of them did sooner or later.

But flexing her claws, finding purchase, actually doing something with the deceptively strong muscles she possessed, Aztra quite enjoyed these things.

She scaled fairly quickly, partly because focusing on climbing was a distraction from having to pick a window to slip into at some point. Also just for the sheer joy of the climb.

Then, abruptly, disaster. Or success, maybe, depending on how one looked at it. Aztra had to stop climbing as she came face to face with a human leaning out his window.

The two of them faced each other. The human was bewildered, as well he might be. Aztra was scared that now she'd have to actually act somehow.

"Who..." the boy started hesitantly. Then, "What..."

"Shit," said Aztra.

"Are you real?"

"In a manner of speaking, sure. Why aren't you asleep? Humans are supposed to be asleep at this hour."

The boy scratched his head. "I feel like maybe I am asleep."

"I can assure you, you aren't."

Aztra looked down. Katrin had vanished from sight already. Off visiting her friends. Whatever room that was. No help to be had there. Aztra wasn't about to start screaming her head off just yet. It would just be embarrassing. Loving sister or not, Katrin would tease her ferociously for panicking at first contact.

"Can I come in?" Aztra asked.

"Oh. Su- wait, no. No I shouldn't invite you in, right? Shit. Or does that matter?"

"... do you think I'm a vampire?"

"... are you?"

"Ugh."

Aztra pushed the boy's face, giving him a good shove back inside his apartment. She glided lithely in the window in the space she'd made for herself.

"I mean, what do you even think vampires look like?" Aztra complained.

"Well... to be fair, I didn't think they were real."

"That makes it better?"

"I dunno. Under the circumstances, the long shot seemed appropriate." The boy hesitated. "You're... not natural."

"The fuck you say?"

He cringed back. "I mean, well, look at you."

Aztra crossed her arms. "What about me?"

"... you're red. You've got a tail. And... and claws on your fingers. And... yeah, on your toes."

"And that makes me not natural?"

"It makes you not human."

"That," Aztra said firmly, "is a different matter entirely. Obviously I'm not human."

"Well... yeah. That's all I was saying."

Aztra sniffed and padded around the room. His bedroom, it seemed. On the messy side, perhaps. But then she didn't really know how to judge human cleanliness.

"Do you have a name?" the boy asked.

"You first."

"Uh... I don't know if I should say."

"Then why should I?"

"I can't use your name against you. Maybe you can-"

Aztra sighed and put a hand to her face. "What manner of creature are you confusing me with this time?"

"... witches maybe? Not totally sure."

"I see. While I'm going to call you... Brittany."

"That's a girl's name."

"Yes. Now we're both being needlessly offensive, aren't we?"

Not-Brittany sat on his bed. "Fair enough. I mean, it's very late, and you climbed up a wall like it was nothing to sneak into my room. I'm a little on edge, ok? I'm... sorry."

Aztra loosened. "I didn't mean to come here specifically. But... thank you."

"Then why did you come here?"

"I dunno. You'd seen me already, I guess."

"Oh."

"I'm just supposed to... you know. Sneak in to someone's room. Do some inappropriate things and sneak away with delicious sexual energies and life essences."

"... like a succubus?" Not-Brittany asked, cringing slightly even as he hesitantly guessed.

"Correct."

"Phew. Got it in three. I'm Finan, if you care."

Aztra nodded. "Aztra."

Finan smiled cautiously. "You want to sit?"

"Sure."

Aztra selected a wheeled chair opposite Finan. She settled, finding it comfortable enough, but then frowned at the way he was looking at her.

"You don't have to stare like that," she said.

"Sorry." Finan jerked his gaze away. "Just... your outfit. Quite revealing."

Aztra crossed her arms again, this time for some coverage. "Yes. It's a problem. You should see what my friends wear."

Finan swallowed and seemed to hold himself back from making a comment. Probably wisest.

"I don't have that much of a choice, honestly," Aztra said. "Booty shorts and crop tops are actually some of the most sensible options available."

"Really?"

"Mmhm."

"Couldn't you just... get some human clothes? They'd fit, right? Except for your tail, maybe. And... wait, do you have wings?"

"... do you see wings?"

"No. Silly question, huh."

Aztra sighed. "No, I'll let you have that one. I'll probably learn to grow them at will some day. I'm young yet for a lot of demon tricks."

"Like, what, twenty? You look about twenty."

Aztra snorted. "Twenty? What, do you think I'm a baby? I just turned a hundred and eighty. Hence getting kicked into the adult world soon."

"... you know human life spans are-"

"Short. Right. I forgot. In that sense, I guess you're not super far off. Kinda."

Aztra looked around the room again. It was kind of fascinating in its disorder. So many things she couldn't initially see a purpose to. And so many enticing looking clothes just strewn about that seemed like they'd cover skin way better than anything she owned. Finan might be on to something with his idea for just taking some human stuff.

Then again, the problem was less about acquisition than it was about not being teased for being a prude. Why did so much of her life come down to that?

Finan was awfully fidgety too, Aztra noticed. Maybe that was fair. He had a stranger in his room.

"So, uh, are you gonna try to have sex with me?" he asked eventually.

Oh right. That.

"Probably not," Aztra said.

"Oh."

"You're disappointed, aren't you?" Aztra tried not to sigh in disgust. Always sex.

"I mean, more confused than anything. I thought you were here for... succubus things. Sex. You know. Life essences."

"Not feeling it."

"Oh. Because... I'm not your type or something?"

"Nothing to do with you. Get over yourself. I'm just here 'cause my sister made me. Didn't want to be. She's trying to help, but... grrr. Just wish everyone would stop trying to help. I just don't want to do some stuff. That should be fine, shouldn't it?"

Surprisingly, Finan nodded immediately. "Well yeah. Totally. If you don't want to, then don't. Obviously."

Aztra stared a moment. "Obviously," she repeated faintly.

"You, uh, want to do something else then? As long as you're here? I wasn't sleeping well anyway, and I can't imagine it'll go any better now."

Aztra let herself unfurl. Finan was still sneaking peeks at her cleavage, but she didn't mind really. She had fantastic boobs and everything.

He was fine with not having sex. That was the important thing.

"What do you want to do?" Aztra asked.

"Uh... video games maybe?"

"You have those?"

"Yeah."

"Neat. They're hard to get where I live."

"Really?"

"Yep. Unless they're sexual. Just not a market for much else."

"Oh," Finan scratched his head. "Well... any idea what you'd want to try."

"Nope. Pick me something good for beginners."

"Hm. Well... I mean Mario is a classic. And there's some that are multiplayer now. I'd have to borrow a console from one of my roommates though."

"Will they mind?"

"Not at all. Just I have to sneak around the apartment for a minute if you're good here."

Aztra nodded. "Sure. I can chill."

She probably had a time limit of sorts. Katrin would come looking for her eventually. But probably not for a while. She'd be busy doing all her fucking and kissing and eating butt and whatever for a while. And even once she was finished, she probably wouldn't mind if Aztra wasn't yet. Probably be proud of her until she realized no sexy times had happened.

Aztra continued to snoop about the room while Finan was gone. Once he came back, she watched with interest as he plugged the borrowed console into his tv.

"It's ready to go?" she asked.

"Almost. Here, you take this controller."

Aztra nodded and took a seat on the floor facing the tv, with her back to Finan's bed. She waited impatiently to see what was going to happen. She'd played games before, but never for very long, and didn't have much general experience.

"Alright, you can pick a character now," Finan said. "There's Peach, if you want. Or-"

"There's a mushroom!"

"Yes, To-"

"Why is there a mushroom? Ha ha, I'm gonna be him."

"Uh... sure. Valid choice. Now we can start."

Finan did his best to explain the game to Aztra. She only heard some of it. The basics of movement came easy enough, but goals beyond that were slightly beyond her initially.

"Ha! He fell down the hole."

"Well... yes. You have to jump over it."

"Wait wait wait. Ha! He fell down again. What an idiot!"

Finan tilted his head. "You know he can only do what you control him to do."

Aztra sobered up slightly. Toad stayed still on the screen as she reflected.

"So he's even less in control of his life than I am," she mused.

"That's... one way to look at it."

"Sorry little buddy," Aztra said. "I'll be more careful from now- oh hey fuck! That thing just killed my guy. Why did it kill my guy? Rude!"

"You really haven't played many games, have you?"

"Well it's rude is all. Hmph."

****

Aztra lost track of time. At some point she realized she was playing alone, and when she looked over at Finan he was asleep.

Katrin hadn't come for her yet, oddly enough, but it was still probably time to go. Aztra left everything right where it was, including Finan, and clambered back out the window. She scooted her way down to the ground where her sister was waiting.

"There you are!" Katrin grinned. "And you were saying you weren't..." She stopped and sniffed. "Wait, you didn't have sex at all, did you? You smell like you didn't."

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers