The Worst Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I told you I didn't want to."

"You did." Katrin glanced up the side of the building. "What were you doing this whole time?"

Aztra shuffled her feet. "Playing Mario," she mumbled.

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Ok." Katrin turned around.

"Are you mad?" Aztra asked.

"Nah, Az. If that's what you wanted to do... I don't know. I don't understand it, but I can't live your life for you."

Aztra smiled cautiously, even as Katrin worked on transporting them back to their home. "I appreciate that."

"Yeah, well, I mean you've been saying it long enough. Just baffles me is all."

"I know. I have that effect."

****

"Wait, so your sister sneaked you into the human world so you could have sex with basically any of them you wanted," Erota said slowly.

"And then you didn't?" Dheni finished for her.

Aztra sighed. She had no idea why she'd thought telling them was a good idea. "That's the sum of it."

Her friends exchanged glances.

"You're really serious, aren't you?" Dheni said.

"I am," Aztra confirmed.

"What are you going to do when we get our field trips soon?" Erota asked. "You won't be able to pass the final assignment if you don't have sex with someone."

Aztra shrugged. "I haven't known you to pass anything in years."

Erota nodded proudly. "Sure. But this is actually important. What if they don't give you your dimensional privileges? Then what?"

"I dunno. Steal a pass, I guess? If I need to travel. I might not even need to. Although, this guy I met last night, he might be worth visiting again."

"Cute was he?" Dheni asked, carelessly filing her extended claws into sharper points.

"Not really about that," Aztra said.

"Bet he was," Erota said, seizing on the moment. "Bet that's it, huh? You want to get to know someone before you steal all their precious sexy essences?"

"That's not-"

"Weird, but makes sense," Dheni agreed. "I've kind of always assumed I'll find some human who I like fucking, and I'll kind of keep going back every now and then. Build a real bond."

Erota raised an eyebrow. "What, you too?"

"Well, between random conquests, of course."

"Naturally."

"I just think it'd be nice not to always have to guess who you're gonna get. Some humans are hotter than others. You can't deny that."

"True."

"And if I found someone with totally dreamy eyes, and who'd let me tie them up and do things to their butt, that seems ideal. I mean, I know I could just tie them up anyway, but it seems like it'd be fun to have one special one to go back to. Maybe that's crazy."

"Nah, I get it." Erota sucked her lip thoughtfully. "You know, I've imagined having a whole harem of cute boys. You think that's possible?"

"Don't see why not."

Aztra sighed and tuned out of the conversation. She felt like she'd almost gotten through a little, but it wasn't a resounding success by any means. Still, at least they were bouncing their horny ideas off of each other, as usual, instead of pestering her about her lack of proclivities.

****

Aztra waited a few days before asking, but she felt like it was something she had to do.

"Hey, Kat?"

"Yeah, Az?"

"You think there's any chance you could... send me back to that place we went the other night?"

Katrin looked at Aztra like she could see right through her. Aztra squirmed under her sister's gaze, but was still hopeful.

"You take a fancy to your boy?" Katrin asked.

"It's not even like that. But... kinda, maybe. He was nice."

"Nice is good. Depending on one's mood." Katrin shrugged. "You know it's forbidden."

Aztra tried to keep the disappointment off her face. "I know. But you took me the other day. Just thought you might again."

"Oh I totally will. You think a little forbidding's gonna stop me?"

Aztra cracked a smile. "Not my sister."

"Damn right."

****

Aztra was all on her own this time. She'd have to send a signal when she wanted Katrin to pull her back.

She stared up the side of Finan's building and took a deep breath, then extended her claws and started to climb.

She worried she might not remember exactly which window was the one she wanted, but it worked out ok. She realized she could just peer in as she was crawling past, and she was able to spy Finan in his room, right around where she expected him to be.

Aztra tapped on the window. Finan, intent on a book he was reading, glanced up, then smiled when he saw her. He quickly hopped up and moved to the window to let her in.

"I wasn't sure you'd be back," he said.

"I wasn't either."

"You, uh, didn't get in trouble did you?"

"From who? No one knew I was illegally traversing dimensional lines, 'cept Kat and my friends." Aztra tilted her head. "Or did you mean because I went back without having sex with anyone?"

"Uh, yeah. The sex thing."

Aztra shrugged. "Mixed bag, but generally came out ok."

"Cool. You want anything to drink or anything?"

Aztra had to consider that one. "You mean alcoholic?"

"I didn't. But there's beers if you want."

"No thanks. I like getting drunk with my friends sometimes, but not in the mood right now."

"Yeah, no, like it can be something else."

"Like what?"

"Um... water? Tea? Coffee? Chocolate milk? Jui-"

"Wait... chocolate milk?"

Finan nodded warily. "Yeah."

"That's a real thing? I always thought it was a joke. Like platypuses."

Finan gave Aztra an odd look. "We'll circle back on that one. But yeah, chocolate milk is a real thing. It's good."

"... can I try some?"

"Absolutely."

"It doesn't come from tits, right?"

"No. We don't drink milk from ti- well, babies do. And there are some kinks that... no, I'm getting off track here. Chocolate milk is regular milk-from cows, not tits-that gets mixed with chocolate somehow."

"Neat."

****

"This is so fucking goooddd!"

Finan smiled ruefully. "Yes. So you keep saying."

"Well I'm sorry," said Aztra, who wasn't. "You've had this your whole life. I never knew it existed for real. I mean... chocolate milk. Who would have thought?"

"Uh huh."

Aztra sipped more of her drink. She was thoroughly enjoying it, holding her cup with both hands and sitting cross-legged on the floor next to Finan's bed.

Finan had gone for Mario on the assumption Aztra was going to join, but she'd deferred for the time being, having her focus on her sweet drink. So instead he'd started playing something else that she'd forgotten the name of already. It was a very, very different game at any rate. Quite violent. Finan's character was cutting down opponents at an alarming rate.

Aztra found it oddly fascinating. Even as the novelty of chocolate milk faded ever so slightly, she discovered she didn't really need to play, she was captivated right where she was just watching Finan. Mostly watching his character on screen, but sometimes watching him too. He had a focus to him that was new to her. As unimportant as the game was, just generally, he cared about it in the moment and was clearly good at... whatever it was he was doing.

"Hey Az?"

"Hm?"

"Don't you get cold? Like, you didn't wear even a jacket or anything either time you've come in."

Aztra curled up a little tighter. "I don't really get cold. Not easily."

"Oh."

"I've been thinking about picking up some new clothes though."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Kinda. Just... there's only certain things I can really wear without people... staring."

Finan looked at Aztra incredulously. "They don't stare at you now?"

"They check me out, sure. That's different. If I wore clothes they couldn't check me out in... they'd stare. 'Cause... you know. You must have that sort of thing. Like if you wear something crazy."

Finan nodded slowly. "And modest clothing would be... crazy."

"Yes. You get it." Aztra shrugged. "But I think I'd be a lot happier. Maybe at least I could wear it when I visit or whatever, even if I couldn't get away with it at home."

"That sounds so unbelievable to me," Finan said. "But... I think about some of the stuff we do to fit in. Some of the fashion stuff and culture stuff. Maybe not so unbelievable."

Aztra nodded. "Everyone has to fit in somehow, somewhere. I just don't really where I'm from."

"You could be from somewhere else."

Aztra smiled crookedly at Finan. "Yeah. I just have a feeling I wouldn't necessarily fit in around here any better."

Finan flushed rather adorably. "Sorry, yeah. Maybe not."

"I appreciate that you don't seem to care, at least."

"... if I'm being honest, I like the way you look."

"Yeah. I know."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Nah. You want to get away from that stuff, right? At least for a while."

Finan paused his game. He went to the closet in the room, rummaging while Aztra watched curiously. He came back out with a hoodie.

"What's that?" Aztra asked.

"A hoodie. It's-"

"I know what it is. I mean... why are you showing it to me?"

"I though... if you want... you want to try it on?"

Aztra tilted her head. "Really?"

"Why not?"

"Sure. Ok, yeah."

Aztra accepted the offer and pulled the sweater over her head. It was big on her and came down to her upper thighs. Her top half was covered completely, excepting her head. And when she pulled the hood up, even that was nearly hidden too.

"How's that feel?" Finan asked.

Aztra slowly broke out into a beaming smile. "Pretty fuckin' great."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It's so... cozy."

"Hoodies are good for that."

"I should get one just like this."

"You can keep that one, if you want."

Aztra continued beaming. "Ok. Thanks! You're not gonna mind not being able to check me out?"

Finan flushed again. "I said I was sorry."

"Hey, no. I shouldn't tease. This is really nice. Thank you."

Impulsively, Aztra hugged Finan. He didn't know what to do with it at first, but then he hugged her back. Maybe he was still appreciating her body. Maybe. But if he was, at least the hoodie shielded her from catching it. Aztra could already feel herself getting used to this.

Aztra snuggled back down in her seat, leaning against Finan's bed. She fussed with her new hoodie a bit, finding the optimal ways to sit to feel as cozy as possible in it.

She and Finan played some Mario together too before she went home. Aztra was feeling good enough by then she forgot to worry about wearing her hoodie home.

****

"Az, what the hell are you wearing?"

Aztra looked down at herself. "It's a hoodie."

Katrin gave her a look. "I know what it is. I want to know why you're wearing it."

"It's cozy."

"You know no one can even see your boobs in that thing? Probably can't even see your ass either."

"Yeah," Aztra said defensively. "Maybe I don't always want people to."

Katrin sighed. "You know I'm trying to understand."

Aztra nodded, softening a little. "I know. I'm sorry I'm not sluttier."

"It's ok. You're still my sister. Just... I need a hot minute with this, ok?"

"I'm not gonna wear it to school or anything."

Katrin snorted. "No kidding. You'd be torn apart. Kids can be cruel."

"Don't I know it." Aztra bit her lip. "I'm probably gonna want to wear it around the house and stuff."

"Yeah, I know." Katrin pulled Aztra in for a hug. "I may not understand you, but I love you, ok?"

Aztra hugged her back fiercely. "Love you too, Kat. You're the best sister."

"You're still going to see that boy again?"

"Ideally, yes."

"Could you at least lie and tell me you molested him some this time?"

"... I could say I neither confirm nor deny it."

Katrin sighed. "Probably as good as I'm getting. Alright, get inside. You've got school tomorrow."

Aztra giggled. "You know, encouraging my schooling is probably where you went wrong with me."

"That's not funny."

"It is a little."

****

"So I have something to ask you," Finan said.

Aztra nodded absently without taking her eyes off the tv. Finan had introduced her to Mario Odyssey, and was letting her play by herself. She was having an amazing time with it so far.

"What's that?" she asked.

"So... how would you feel about meeting my roommates?"

Aztra hesitated and paused her game. She turned to look at Finan. "Why?"

"Well, I live with them."

"Yeah, but they don't need to know."

"Hey, it's ok," Finan assured her. "You don't have to. I was only asking. It's just... they've noticed I've had a girl in here. They're gonna keep asking questions. I tried to tell them she wasn't, like, a secret girlfriend or anything. I think that just made them more curious. They think I'm hiding you."

"Well they're not wrong," Aztra pointed out.

"I'm not hiding you. I'm just... I mean you come in through the window. That's just what you do."

Aztra nodded and started playing again. She was quiet for a long moment as she pondered.

"You think it'd be ok?" she finally asked.

"Don't see why not. They're cool. I wouldn't live with them if they weren't."

"And you won't leave me alone with them?"

"No reason to. This is where I live."

Aztra thought some more, even though she'd already basically made up her mind.

"Ah well, what's the worst that could happen?"

"... I mean, I'd rather not think of it that way. But sure."

****

"You've been spending a lot of time with that boy," Dheni said.

Aztra looked at her friend appraisingly. "So?"

"Just sayin'. You sure you're not banging?"

"Yeah. Pretty sure I'd know it if we were."

"It's just, like, what do you do?" Erota asked.

Aztra could tell there was genuine confusion there. "Well... we hang out. Play video games. I've been checking out some of his books. Most of them aren't even dirty."

"Then what's the point?"

Aztra ignored Erota's follow up question. "I'm gonna meet his friends apparently."

Dheni and Erota exchanged glances.

"Az, you know you're doing this all backward," Dheni said with evident concern. "You're supposed to have sex and not let things get serious. Not let things get serious and not have sex."

"I don't want sex," Aztra said. "And things are not serious."

"You're meeting his friends," Erota pointed out.

"So? That's just... friend stuff. Meeting other friends."

"Is it?"

"... I think so."

"He's not your boyfriend, is he?" Dheni asked.

"No. Of course not. I said we haven't had sex."

"That's true. You did say that," Erota said.

"Can you two please just drop it?" Aztra asked. "Everything is fine. You don't need to worry."

"If you say so," Dheni said. She contemplated a moment. "You think you're ever gonna introduce us to this boy of yours?"

Aztra rolled her eyes. "Would you try to get into bed with him the first chance you saw?"

"... not the first chance. Probably."

"That's what I thought. Gonna have to pass for now."

"Aw."

Erota shrugged and stretched. "Whatever. You guys wanna go set something on fire behind the school?"

Dheni glanced at Aztra. Aztra in turn nodded, happy to have something different to talk about.

"Sure. I could go for some light arson."

"Me too," Dheni echoed.

The girls all hopped up and went to find something flammable. It seemed to Aztra like they didn't do enough silly fun things anymore. Like some innocence had been lost as they grew up and her friends started only thinking about sex all the time.

Sure, pyromania was a bit childish, but it was something they could all enjoy together. And really, it wasn't any fun having to grow up and leave all your favourite things behind.

****

"You don't need to be nervous," Finan said.

"Who says I'm nervous?" Aztra said distractedly.

"Well... you won't stop fidgeting, and you've been plucking at that loose thread on your hoodie for the past five minutes."

"I can't get it to come out!"

"Just relax. My friends are cool. I promise."

"Yeah. Yeah ok. So we gotta go out and meet them?"

"That's the idea."

"Ok. You first."

Finan shrugged and led the way out of his room. Aztra cowered cautiously behind him, keeping a step behind and making sure she could easily duck out sight.

She honestly wasn't even sure what had her so worried. She wasn't usually timid. Unsure of herself in some ways, sure, but not scared of meeting people.

This felt different somehow. Like the stakes were higher. And Aztra didn't really know why, other than she liked Finan and didn't want any additional pressure on them.

The three people waiting for them were... not scary. As rationally expected. They were just kind of chilling, talking, one of the girls on her phone, though she put it away when Finan and Aztra joined them.

"Az, this is Kade, Mel, and Jen. Mel doesn't technically live here, but she spends enough nights with Kade these days that she really should be paying rent too."

"Oh whatever," Mel said. "I bring class to this place and you know it."

There was evident gentle teasing from both Finan and Mel. Everyone's attention was firmly on Aztra, though, despite any banter between them.

Aztra stepped out, forgoing her shelter, and gave a small wave to the room. "Hi."

"You're the mysterious Aztra, huh?" Kade said. "I genuinely thought Finan had lost it at first. Making up stories."

"Well I wasn't," Finan said.

"Yeah, no, I get that."

Jen urged Aztra over to sit with her. Aztra went along with it, though kept herself tensed up for the moment, not quite ready to let her guard down. She would have been happier if everyone wasn't staring quite so hard. She was used to stares, but in this case it didn't seem to be all about tits and ass, which she had altogether too much experience with and could tune out most of the time.

"Are you... an actual demon?" Jen asked.

"Is it not obvious?"

"It is, I guess. Just... I didn't think you were real."

"Very real, thanks."

Jen blushed. "Sorry. Don't mean to be rude. I'm just fascinated."

"It's fine."

It took some time for Aztra to unwind herself. It helped that the conversation slowly flowed more and more naturally, and gazes began to only drift toward Aztra occasionally rather being a constant target. She was still somewhat alone and different, but not totally separate from the group.

Mel came over to join Aztra and Jen. Aztra gave a frantic glance over toward Finan, but he was still in the room, just engaged deep in some discussion with Kade. As long as he was there if she needed her, was all. She felt just a tad outnumbered with Mel and Jen flanking her.

"So what's the deal with you and Finan?" Mel asked.

Aztra stared back blankly. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, how'd you meet? How long have you been together? I'd ask why he took so long to tell any of us about you, but that one's kind of obvious. I wouldn't know how to tell someone about my magical demon lover either."

Aztra sat back some. She curled her legs up and felt her hands retreating into her sleeves, seeking emotional protection where she could.

"We aren't... lovers," Aztra said. "I don't know why you'd even think that."

Mel blinked. "Oh. Sorry. Just... you've been holed up in his room by yourselves lots, right? And you're wearing his hoodie."

"So?"

"... and aren't you a succubus? Wouldn't you... oh, no, you guys would just have sex anyway, huh. Wouldn't be about relationships and-"

"Jesus, Mel, would you stop?" Jen interrupted.

"What?"

"You're being rude."

"I'm not."

"Yeah. You are. Aztra clearly isn't enjoying this conversation."

"I'm not," Aztra mumbled in agreement.

"Sorry," Mel said. "Just... I don't know. I'm curious."

"Yeah, well, what if everyone who met you immediately started asking about when you're having kids?" Jen asked. "And how you enjoy spending all your time in the kitchen because you're a girl so you must looovvveee doing nothing but domestic shit?"

Aztra was a little scared by Jen's rant, but in a way she could much better handle. There was a ferocity there, but also support and a certain understanding. Physically scary was way, way better than emotionally scary.