The Worst Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should officially meet him at some point, I suppose," Katrin said.

"Mmhm. You should. I'll set it up."

"Cool. You need anymore money?"

"Maybe in a while. I still got a bunch left."

"Well let me know. Don't need my sister turning to honest work when she gets desperate."

"Hey! I may be a prude, but I have standards!"

"Hehe, yeah you do."

Katrin leaned over and brushed Aztra's hair, softly kissing the side of her forehead. Aztra smiled at her, then turned back to the moon.

Katrin sprawled out lazily on the edge of the roof and moon watched with her. They spent the better part of the rest of the night out there, just sitting together.

****

Aztra gradually spent more and more time in the human world. She basically moved in with Finan, sleeping in bed with him more often than not.

It took some adjustment getting comfortable in the world beyond his apartment, but cunning use of concealing clothing helped with that.

Katrin visited from time to time, as did Dheni and Erota.

"You've been missing a lot of classes lately," Dheni said one day.

"Yeah, I know," Aztra said. She was casually leaning her back against Finan and flipping through her new phone, still trying to get the hang of some things. "How mad are my teachers?"

Dheni and Erota exchanged glances, then laughed.

"They're so proud," Dheni said.

"They keep mentioning how you've finally turned things around," Erota said. "They get kind of misty eyed."

"You were always such a good student."

"It was very worrisome."

Finan, visibly confused, got Aztra's attention and silently pleaded for clarification.

"I used to show up to most of my classes," Aztra explained.

"... isn't that what you're supposed to do?" Finan asked.

"Well... yes. But actually no."

"What?"

"Um... how do I explain this?" Aztra looked to her friends for help.

Dheni shrugged. "What's to explain? There's schools in the human world, yeah?"

"There are," Finan confirmed.

"And they kind of suck and no one wants to go to them?"

"Well... you're not totally wrong," Finan said. "But-"

"So it's worrisome when someone's attendance is too high," Erota said. "Like why aren't they out fucking and setting fire to things like a normal person?"

"... I think there may be some cultural differences," Finan said.

"And I'm not actually doing much fucking or setting fire to things," Aztra pointed out.

"Yeah, interesting thing about that," Dheni said. "Turns out that's made you quite a fascinating figure."

"Blowing off school just to chill with some boy and not even fuck his brains out," Erota said.

"Some see it as a higher form of rebellion," Dheni said. "I mean, we know it's just you being you, but most don't."

"Getting some copycats and everything," Erota said. "Nixie blew off classes all last week, and it was just to binge some shows. Or so she claims. I think she was probably fucking around some too."

Finan shook his head. "I don't know if I'll ever understand, Az."

Aztra shrugged. "That's fine. I don't think I ever totally will either."

****

Aztra visited her home at times, and showed up for the occasional class when she felt like it. Her friends were right about her social status having gone up. It was extremely odd to her to be able to go to school in non-revealing clothes and still have classmates look upon her with a certain envy, nevermind the total lack of shunning for not displaying her sexuality everywhere, as was the custom.

She bought more hoodies, though still favoured the one Finan had originally gifted her. A few of her more daring peers even wore one from time to time, though most weren't brave enough to show up at school without their cleavage on prime display.

Most of her time remained in the human world. Aztra got used to living there, and became quite skilled at getting around without attracting too much undue attention. Living semi-anonymously as the only demon in a city full of humans wasn't easy.

She had more luck online, in some ways. She got into streaming, and playing new video games that way. Mostly people online seemed to assume she was cosplaying, which Aztra didn't deny since it was the easiest story.

She still got a fair amount of attention for her looks, but it was over the internet rather than in person, and her lack of revealing outfits dampened the worst of it. She could handle some small sexual attention. She'd been putting up with worse than that most of her life. And a lot of her regular viewers when she streamed just seemed pretty cool about stuff, which helped too.

In particular, Aztra really enjoyed settling into a routine with everyone in the apartment. She really felt like once everyone got used to her presence, that she was able to just exist without feeling out place.

"You know, I halfway forget you're a demon sometimes," Jen said one day while she and Aztra were chilling together playing Mario Kart.

Aztra smiled. "Thanks."

"I just think about it sometimes. Like... you come from a whole other plane."

"You're not wrong. But... I appreciate no one making a deal of that. Or eyeing me all the time."

"You've certainly got the anti-checking-out outfits down," Jen said.

"Yeah," Aztra said happily. "I kinda do."

Finan came in and softly kissed the top of Aztra's head before sitting all snugly next to her. Aztra kind of liked those small affectionate touches. Ones that weren't sexual, but still displayed emotion and connection. It was still a bit of a game between them to figure out where her boundaries were, and it was kind of fun to explore them together.

"Your sister coming over for supper tonight?" Finan asked.

Aztra nodded. "Oh yeah. You're right. I almost forgot. She said she's got food under control though, so no need to worry about it."

"That's good. Neither of us has been all that great at making fancy dinners yet."

Aztra laughed. "It doesn't even need to be fancy, you know. Kat doesn't care that much. It's just an excuse for her to check up on me, mostly. And hang out."

"I feel like it has to be somewhat fancy," Finan said. "Katrin... she's intimidating."

"No she's not."

"You only think that because she's your sister."

"Finan's right," Jen said. "Katrin is quite formidable. I mean, I really like her... but I'd be a bit scared to date her sister, I think."

"Pff," Aztra said dismissively. "You guys are silly. I mean, yeah, maybe she'd disembowel you if she thought you were being horrible to me, but..." Aztra paused. "Oh. Yeah, ok, I see what you mean. She's maybe a little protective of me."

Finan kissed Aztra's shoulder. "More than a little, babe."

"I'll instruct her never to disembowel any of you no matter what," Aztra said. "How's that?"

Jen laughed. "Oh Az. Maybe don't bring up disemboweling at all."

"That's fair." Their current race ended and Aztra offered her controller to Finan. "You wanna play?"

"You done?" Finan asked.

Jen snorted. "Of course she is. I'm crushing her."

Aztra snatched her controller back. "Oh hell no you aren't! Just because you won that last one-"

"That's right!" Jen said happily.

"Hell no. Let's go again. You're getting creamed this time."

Finan laughed and settled in against Aztra to watch.

Aztra, despite her competitive streak being engaged, also felt quite nice and comfortable where she was. Just hanging out with friends, being close with Finan, having a good time. Feeling like she belonged. It had been a long time coming, but it was so very nice.