All Comments on 'The Wounded Hawthorne Family'

by Cardinal Singh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 19 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for this wonderful, warm, painful loving, and yes, erotic story. Your imagery is both beautiful and, at times painful. Definitely a top notch story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
amazing

I wasn't really sure where this story was going, but it was beautifully written. I was moved and aroused all at once. Cheers!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

GOLD STANDARD!!!!

I have been on this site for a few years before I made a profile and a couple of years after that before I published my first story. In that time I have read Thousands of stories, favorited 3,670 to date. Most I loved, some I wanted to "rewrite" to suit my taste. But in ALL of them I was looking for a story, that had that reluctant factor, with a realistic come around. I went on some fantastic rants at authors that are great writers, but refused to take the time to give the main character the balls they claimed he had. So many times I would read a story where the main character was like Paul is here. But after the very first refusal, most of the time in the very same scene, I would see them crumple like month old dry pie crust. It was so disheartening, so unrealistic, that I would truly get upset.

THIS is the first story that has succeeded where EVER other story of this nature I have read here has failed. This should be the GOLD standard of this type of story. I thank the Author from the bottom of my heart for sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous