The Wreckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the...fuuuuck?" I say. This had to be some sort of nightmare!

D1...D1...I look to the paper beside the box and part of the code clicks. This was D1.

"No. No, no, no, no, no!" I start to pace back and forth beside the kitchen table. What kind of sick perverted fuck was Robyn!? If she thinks I am going to do ANYTHING with this fucking toy at 9 pm she's got another...thing... My pacing stops and my shoulders slump. I bury my face in my hands and groan. "Ohhh my God. How do I stop this?"

Another shuddering breath later and I stand upright. There was nothing to be done. She had me. She had me in a cage of my own making. I look back to the table and recall she said something about me being "must see TV", I think I knew what the Skype name was for. She was going to watch. My skin crawled at the thought of it. At least she gave me the courtesy of a mask.

Straightening my shoulders I stand tall and proud. One year. A few minutes a night for her to get her sick jollies. I could do this. I would not let this twisted woman break me. Scooping up my phone I text the number provided.

"Got it." I send.

***

It is almost 9pm and I had followed my texted instructions to the letter. My nails were clipped and filed smooth as they would be for the entire rest of the year according to my orders. My laptop was on a small end table, it's webcam facing the bed. And I am on the bed with the dildo and lubricant beside me. The silicone toy was a modest one, 5 and half inches or so and fairly slender, a bit smaller than Dylan and not quite as big as my own vibrator.

I was in the leather mask and nothing else. It had been a pain to pull down the zipper without catching my long hair but now that it was on I am surprised by how well it fit, perfectly sized for my head and snug around the neck but not choking me.

Even now I kept thinking that all of this couldn't be real and yet this reality just kept spooling out before me. I had to find a way out of this but tonight my mind was drawing a blank and I had run out of time. The bitch would get this day out of me but I would find a way to escape by tomorrow night.

I sit on the edge of the bed with my eyes glued to the time on my computer. The instructions said to call at 9 and I didn't want to be a minute early or late. I wasn't sure just how strictly Robyn expected me to follow her orders and I wasn't about to take any chances. God, this whole thing was so weird.

My fingers fidget up and down my bare thighs. It takes all of my years of breathing exercises to steady my uneven shallow breaths. I take a long breath in, hold it a moment, then slowly let it out. The calendar said 10 minutes. Easy. I could do anything for 10 minutes.

I look over toward the the full length mirror I kept in the corner of the room. I see my petite trim body looking as good as ever. At 24 I was just at the cusp of hitting my prime years. I was a lean mean yoga machine. I was slender with just enough muscle to give my body a lovely toned definition. My proportions were perfect. My flawless silky smooth skin shone with a healthy vibrancy that spoke to my clean lifestyle. My tiny A cup tits seemed to defy gravity, my muff was well trimmed, and my pretty pink pussy was the cute little bow that tied it all together. I had a cute face to match the rest of me but this was covered. It looked weird seeing my familiar body beneath the blank leather mask, only my blue eyes and plump lips showing through. It stripped my identity from me, as if all I am was my body. A cute sex toy. I had to admit it was hellaciously kinky. This was something I'd have to try with Dylan when he got back.

I pose for myself, tilting and twisting my body this way and that to see what looked good. It all looked good. Robyn might have had all the power right now but some petty rebellious part of me felt good knowing that she could never have a body like this. The dumpy plain woman had neither the natural gifts nor the discipline.

I refocus on the computer and continue to wait. Now that it was so close I just wanted to get this over with.

I sit comfortably and fully exposed, not crossing my legs or slyly trying to hide my breasts with my arms. Besides the fact I was being forced to do it, the actual nudity didn't bother me. I had always been confident about my body and, to be honest, I loved it when people looked at me. I had done some boudoir photos for Dylan a few times already and it was not uncommon for the pair of us to make private home movies of our playtime. Having eyes or a camera lens on my naked body just felt...sexy. Even now, with all that was happening and with nobody yet watching, seeing that tiny dot of a lens pointed my way was mildly arousing. Dylan often teased me that I missed my true calling as a porn actress.

One minute to go. Almost show time. I gather myself, make a little adjustment to my mask, and sit up straight like an attentive student. Leaning forward I click on the video call button the moment the time ticks over to 9 pm.

It rings once...twice...three times and I begin to get nervous. Was something wrong!? Mercifully she answers on the fourth ring.

Her pudgy face fills the screen. She was wearing glasses now, this was new. They actually suited her, brought some character to her features.

"Well! Little Miss Perfect, right on time." She says. "Look at you. All ready to go."

"As if I had a choice." I mutter.

"You know what you need to do?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. I grab the dildo and hold it up. "D1." With my other hand I pat my pussy. "P." I then point at my wrist as if I was wearing a watch. "10 minutes. You want me to play with this for 10 minutes in my...pussy."

"Clever girl!" She says as if I was an obedient puppy. "Very good. I thought you'd put up more of a fight."

"Can we just get going?" I respond. "God you're such a weirdo. You're a real freak, you know that?"

She laughs. "Says the person in the Gimp mask."

"Can we just get this over with?" I say dejected. "Please."

"Such an eager little thing." She leans back and settles into her chair, she takes a cup of tea or cocoa and holds it in both hands. Robyn had on a comfy looking robe ready and settled for her live entertainment, and I was the dancing monkey. All I could see behind her was a bare white wall. "First I want you do something."

"Yes, fine."

"Just...I want you to put it in and hold it inside. I just want you to stand there for minute." She says. "Your 10 minutes will start then."

I scoff and shake my head at the odd request. She was so WEIRD! I pick up dildo and pause just a moment, hoping beyond hope that this would be the moment Robyn told me it was a bluff. I resign myself to what I must do. I squeeze a bit of clear cool lube onto the tip of the dick then smear it all up and down the shaft. The lubricant was necessary. While having the camera on me and having an audience was shamefully exciting I was far from aroused. Generally I was well warmed up by the time actual penetration would happen.

Stepping off the foot of the bed I face my audience dildo in hand. I reach down and find the right angle then press the toy in right to the fake balls. "Mmf." I grunt despite myself. The noise pissed me off as I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of reacting to it. The cock was cold and dead and I wasn't ready for it, it was terrible. I pull it as deep as it could go then tighten up my kegel muscles. I spread my legs, stand tall, and place both hand on the top of my head. I stare at the wall behind the laptop feeling absolutely ridiculous. Despite the lube the toy stays firmly and effortlessly nestled in my tight pussy.

"Ooo, very good." Robyn says.

I bite my tongue and continue to stare at the wall as the seconds tick by.

After the minute she says. "Okay, that's good. 9 more minutes now. Back on the bed, legs wide, fuck yourself with it."

"Yep." I snip.

Backing up I sit back down on the mattress. Holding the toy in place I scooch back a few feet and spread my legs for the camera. I feel a flush come to my cheeks. The dehumanizing mask, the watchful eyes of my audience, my total nudity, and my legs spread putting my most private area on full display, my exhibitionist itch had never been scratched quite like this before. The non-consensual element to it all only made it naughtier. I hated the fact that some twisted part of me actually liked this.

I remind myself that I was being blackmailed by my greatest enemy and those rousing feelings are soon quelled. I prop myself up on one elbow and stare defiantly at the face in the screen. Committed to showing no reaction whatsoever I reach down and start working the dildo in and out of my pussy with slow even strokes. I go through the motions as I must but I do so silently and mechanically. The only part of my body moving was my forearm and wrist. I was determined to give the worst possible performance.

If Robyn is disappointed by my corpse like display she doesn't show it. From the comfort of her home she watches quietly and with great interest, taking a sip from her handmade clay mug every so often.

I continue my passionless plunging of the little toy in and out and do my best to keep my husband firmly in mind. I was doing this for him even more than me. After a while the lube starts to dry and get tacky. I adjust as I must and continue on with the slow steady robotic pace. The minutes drag on like hours.

Just as I begin to think Robyn was fucking with me I hear a beeping. She reaches off screen and turns off the timer.

"Thank you." She says cordially. "See you tomorrow."

And just like that the call ends. I lay there a moment stunned by the abruptness of it. I angrily pull the toy out of me and slam it down beside me.

"BITCH!" I yell at the blank screen.

***

Fucking Valentines Day and I am on my bed naked and masked as I had been at this time every night for the past 10 days. I knew I couldn't be with my true love this night as he was now settling in at the bottom of the Earth yet I felt I should be doing something besides this on such a special night. A romcom alone or with my single girlfriends, a night out, something. Anything. Yet here I was.

I begged Robyn to give me the night off but it was like bargaining with a stone. She was adamant the schedule be kept precisely. I encouraged her to go find a date for the Valentines but she just laughed as if I was suggesting something impossible. Robyn didn't have much of a social life it seemed. I couldn't say I was surprised. It was so demeaning having such a loser hold the reins of power over me.

Over the past week and a half I had twisted the situation over a thousand times in my head and still I couldn't see a way out that didn't risk Dylan seeing the video. I thought about just telling my husband everything but, again, I knew beyond any doubt it would spell the end of us. There was no way to present this information that would make it palatable to the proud Dylan. I thought about telling him some story Robyn sending viruses and that he should delete any communication he got from her but with a bluff like that I would quickly find myself out of my depth as Dylan was far more tech savvy than I and he would have many questions. I even considered trying to find a prostitute that looked like me from the neck down but quickly gave up on that idea. The chances of finding such a woman would be next to impossible, if I found one I wouldn't be able to afford her every single night, and the fact that Robyn and I actually spoke over the call all made it a dead end.

I was a fly fully entangled in Robyn's web. Escape was not an option. My only hope lay in finding the spider's capacity for mercy. Perhaps if I was friendly enough she might actually see me as real person with real feelings. It was a slim hope but it was all I had.

I sit up tall and ready myself for show time. Today was "D1-P, 20 minutes". The time had gotten longer by a minute each day since the first. I was still over a week away from the "A" days, which I assumed meant ass. Dylan and I did butt stuff so I wasn't necessarily intimidated by the prospect, with enough lube I knew I'd be fine, but I am still glad I had some time. Hopefully she would listen to reason before then.

The time comes and I send out the call. After two rings Robyn answers looking every bit like she did every other time, the only difference this time was instead of her mug she had a wine glass in front of her filled halfway with rose.

"Happy Valentines Day." She says with surprising cheerfulness.

"Uh, yeah. To you too." Attempting to seize on her good mood I press. "How...was your day today Robyn?"

She smiles and leans in. "Great! I've been looking forward to this all day."

I laugh a fake laugh. "I meant besides this."

She shrugs. "Not bad. You? Get to talk to Dylan today?"

"Yeah. We spoke during one of the satellite windows." I say. "He misses me."

I go to continue our causal chat but I am interrupted. "Okay. 20 minutes, let's get..."

"Robyn." I say. "Can't we just...talk." I tried to keep the desperation from my voice but it was plain to hear. "Can't we..."

She takes a sip of wine. "You have one minute to start or I end this call."

"Robyn." I plead. "There has to be another way. We need to stop this."

She just stares back me unresponsive, the gleam of her monitor off of her glasses obscure her eyes from me.

"Why does it have to be every night?"

Nothing.

"Damn it Robyn!" I snap, my emotions getting the better of me. "Please. I'm begging you."

"Thirty seconds." She says flatly.

My heart drops as the tiny glimmer of hope I thought I had disappears in an instant. "Okay, okay. I'm going."

I hop onto the bed, spread my legs, lube up the toy well, and start up my usual even rhythm.

"I want you to rub your clit today." She commands.

I, of course, obey.

With my left elbow not supporting me I shift appropriately. Bringing my left hand down between my legs I lightly play with my button with the tips of my middle two fingers.

"Mmm, good girl." She says brightly. "That's it Miss Perfect. Play with your perfect little pussy for me."

'I'm not doing this for you bitch!' I what I think, though I say nothing.

"Fuck yourself faster. Come on, work it."

The talking was new. Usually she just sat and watched in silence. I suspect the wine had something to do with it.

I speed the pace of the dildo up just a little as I continue to tickle my clit.

"Good girl!" She giggles. "Just like that. I knew Dylan couldn't be married to such a dead fish. That's it, just like that."

My shoulders hunched forward I keep my eyes on my tormentor as I play with myself for her amusement.

As I play Robyn sips her wine and every so often says something to me. Things like: "That's a good girl." "Keep it up." "I'm watching youuu."

Her speaking like that made it harder for me to dissociate from the scene as I normally did. I couldn't ignore that camera lens and her intense interest in watching me perform. Out of the corner of my eye I can see myself in the full length mirror though it seems like a stranger, a faceless anonymous body fucking itself with a dildo. As the minutes pass something new begins to happen. My skin tingles around my breasts. My breath quickens, drying my mouth. I feel a flush fill my cheeks and a layer of sweat begins to bead across my flesh. As the time passes the lube isn't becoming tacky and the dildo continues to slide smoothly and easily in and out of my slick tight cunny.

No! No, no, no! Fuck no! This wasn't happening. With all my will I conjure every iota of hatred I held from this wicked woman. I would never give her the satisfaction of seeing me enjoy this. I bite my lips to distract myself and bring my yogic training to bear and focus completely on my breathing.

"Feels good?" She asks.

"No!" I answer too quickly.

"Hm, too bad." She says. Just then the timer goes off. Were my twenty minutes over already? It didn't seem that long yet I knew Robyn was a stickler for staying to the schedule. She signs off with her usual pleasantry. "Thank you. See you tomorrow." And the call ends.

My hands slow to a stop. I relax my shoulders and lay back, my right hand coming off the toy but my left resting where it was. I stare up at the ceiling panting lightly. My body was warm all over like after a good yoga session. I could feel some dampness in my pubes that was not entirely from the lubricant.

"Whooooo!" I let out a long calming breath.

God damn it! As much as I tried to deny it, the last part of today's session actually felt...great!

***

It is March 1st, the day I received my second package from Robyn. It was identical to the first with no signs of where it had come from or what was inside.

It had been almost a month now under the thumb of my blackmailer and things were starting to become routine. While I was far from happy about this new life I was getting used to it. I had even wrapped cleaning my mask into my laundry routine on Sundays. The rigid structure of the schedule was strangely comforting. It was a reliable anchor around which I could plan the rest of my life. Robyn was always there when I called. The sessions always lasted exactly as long as what the schedule detailed and contained precisely what was listed in code. Sometimes she would vary the positions on the fly, lately she had me riding the toy more, but the general requirement stayed true to the schedule.

Today however I am a bundle of nerves as I wait to see what the new schedule would bring.

I am filled with both curiosity and dread as I kneel on the bed, masked and nude of course, with the unopened box beside me and wait for the time Robyn told me to call her. She told me through text that she wanted to watch me open the package this time. I had D1 and the nearly empty bottle of lube sitting ready on my nightstand just in case they were still needed.

9pm hits and I make the call. It doesn't even ring one full time before her face pops up on the screen, she was obviously excited for tonight.

"Hey Missy." She greets me in my new nickname, short for Little Miss Perfect.

"Hi." I say back. I pick up the parcel. "I got the package."

"Good! Open it, open it." She was like a kid on Christmas morning. I couldn't deny a bit of anticipation myself, more curious than anything.

I had already unwrapped it and started to peel the tape so that it would be easy once the moment arrived. I pull the packing tape off the box, wad it up, and toss it toward the waste basket. It pops right in.

"Ha! Three points." I brag.

"Nice shot." Robyn replies.

I open the flaps of the box. Again there was a folded piece of white paper on top with crumpled brown packing paper beneath. I open the paper to take a quick glance at the monthly schedule. Again, not a single day off. I had been hoping for at least a day or two of respite but it had been a fools hope. Not only was the schedule still nightly the double session days, which we did for the first time yesterday, were now a regular thing. Every Wednesday and Friday had entries for 9pm and 11pm.

"Aww, Fridays?" I whine. "Can't we do Tuesday-Thursday instead?"

She ignores my complaint. "Look what's inside."

I look up at the screen and pout. "Can't we just do it once on Friday. Please?" My voice is demure and subservient, I knew getting angry was useless.

She sighs. "If you're a good girl we'll have one session Friday's next month."

I smile. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. I said we'll see." She points impatiently. "Open it up."

I nod. Pulling the crinkly brown paper away my new supplies are revealed. In the box was a fresh bottle of lube, another tube of special thicker anal lube, a new webcam, a small black rubber butt plug with "P1" painted on its base, and a 7 inch glass dildo. The phallus fascinated me. It gleamed in the light. Most of it was perfectly transparent though there were a pattern of slightly raised bumps of translucent pink. If it wasn't shaped like a dick you could even say it was quite beautiful. On the bottom of its flared base was painted "D2".

123456...9