All Comments on 'The Wrestling Bout'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A set up of sorts. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unusual but still hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely written cuckold story. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For the puzzled anon farther down; 'tear assing' is a British expression which means 'rushing around', although we would spell it 'tear arsing'. 'Tear' is pronounced in the manner of 'rip' not as in the water that flows from crying eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a dumbass cuckold. My brother came home early to find out his wife had been cheating with one of their friends. His wife and friend were going at it on their patio with the grill going. They didn't see him. He turned all 3 of the burners on the grill as high as he could then left. He waited about 15 minutes and called to tell his wife that he would be home shortly. His wife answered very excited and said the grill messed up and the meat was ruined. He asked what caused that? Never mind I'll be there. When he got there they were going around fast trying to get things back to looking normal. His friend Joe said sorry Dave but I have to go. Dave walked Joe to the yard gate and told Joe to make sure that he was never around him or his family again. He then told his wife Joyce that he was thinking of divorce. They did work through their problems and are still together. Watch whoever you consider are friends actually just keep an eye on everyone.

blackice51blackice519 months ago

What a different Erotic story 5 STARS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous