The Writer's Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice is full of lust.

"What are you doing to me George? This is not supposed to happen ... "

Despite her words she makes no attempt to move away from my stroking hand and stays in place as I continue to run my hand up and down her shaft and over the head. I feel the first signs of lubrication coat her glans and gently smear it over the crown and down her hard rod. She shivers at my touch.

"What isn't supposed to happen, Chloe?"

Her breath is starting to come in quick pants as she becomes more aroused and her eyes narrow.

"YOU ... you are not supposed to happen ... my life is too complicated ... for a sexy, goody two-shoes straight guy ... who ... fuckkkkk ... turns me on and ... makes me and my girly cock feel sooooo good."

My wrist is getting cramped in this position so I roll her onto her back and bend to kiss her softly and our tongues greet each other like long lost friends. She moans into my mouth as my hand now has better access to caress all the way down her shaft to fondle her balls which are tight against her body ... she's obviously ready to come. I pull away from the kiss and smile into her eyes which, despite her worried words, are full of delight and encouragement. I run my hand along her hard shaft and up to the head of her cock.

"Are you going to come for me sexy Chloe? Are you going to come all over my hand as I stroke this lovely hard cock?"

She nods and whimpers, closing her eyes as she bites her bottom lip and the arm round my neck flexes tighter. I continue to run my hand up and around the length of her cock, caressing her balls on each downstroke. Her breathing is a staccato ... uh ...uh ... uh ... and I think it is the sexiest noise I have ever heard from a lover. I look away from her face and see the points of her hard nipples tenting the T shirt and bend to gently bite one through the fabric.

This is too much for her and her hips start thrusting her needy erection through my encircling fingers as she pushes my head firmly against her breast. Her voice is a high pitched whine

"Fuckkk ... George ... commmminnggg ... fuckkk ... yessss ... commmingggg!"

I feel the first pulse of semen travel up her hard cock before the spurt lands on my arm. I quickly adjust my grip to hold just the upper part of her shaft and caress the sensitive head ... this is something I like so I'm hoping it works for her too. Her hip movements are erratic but the pulses keep on coming and I sense her fluids spraying against her stomach as I continue to suck and bite her diamond hard nipple.

Her movements slow and she moans as I gently continue to stroke the crown of her penis with the final dribbles of come oozing out onto my fingers and the taut flesh starting to soften. The hand on the back of my head is now scrabbling to pull my face to hers and our mouths collide in a frantic collision, tongues working overtime to defeat the other in a pointless battle that every contestant feels like they won.

The kiss changes and slows and we make out lovingly until we break the kiss, both of us drawing back, mouths parted in a loving smile. Our gazes stay locked onto each other. Chloe's voice is a hoarse whisper.

"Fuck, George ... what have you done now?"

I grin down at her.

"Something that you seemed to enjoy ... and I enjoyed giving it to you."

I bring my jism covered hand up to my face and look at the strands of semen that are caught there. In my peripheral vision I see her looking at it and then at my face and then back to my hand. Feeling incredibly liberated and adventurous I push the boundary of my own behaviour and lick at the salty, sticky mess. I hear her gasp and her eyes are round with shock when I grin at her with my finger still in my mouth.

I offer her another come encrusted finger and she hesitates before closing her eyes and accepting the digit into her mouth. She shudders and moans and I don't know whether that is in disgust or lust until her eyes spring open and she's pulling my head down to kiss me voraciously as we swap spit and the residue of her come.

She pulls back and smiles mischievously at me.

"Who would have thought ... George Reynolds is a cum-slut!"

I try to look offended but the reality of the situation is that if this is to be a mutually loving sexual relationship, then I'm going to have to get used to the taste of semen ... sometimes directly from the source!

Chapter 12

We kiss and cuddle a bit more before she laughs self-consciously and tells me that she really does need the bathroom and gets out of bed. After a while I hear the toilet flush and then the shower start. I think about joining her under the water but it is a small over-bath shower and the water pressure is shite so one of us would always be cold. I think of the large walk-in shower in my apartment in London and imagine us making out ... nay, fucking under the multi-jet shower-head system.

Those thoughts get me thinking more about what happens when I ... we ... finish here in Felixstowe in two week's time and whether our budding relationship continues. This, of course, depends on many factors. Does Chloe want it to ... I know I do ... and more importantly, can we get past the problems she seems to have with 'he'?" That needs resolution as she cannot be living constantly looking over her shoulder.

I hear the shower stop and after a while Chloe comes back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her slim body. She screws up her face in, what I hope, is mock-disgust and not the real thing.

"What are you still doing in bed? You have a book to write so get your arse in gear!"

I sigh. So much for post-coital relaxation ... not that we had coitus and I certainly didn't get off, my cock is still aligned vertically with the stars. The fleeting thought of sex under a shower evaporates and I grumble wordlessly as I throw off the duvet and put my legs over the edge of the bed.

Chloe realises she has broken the mood and looks contrite.

"Sorry George ... that didn't come out right ... it was unfair of me ... you made me come wonderfully and I'm being a bitch."

I shrug non-committally and stand up to slip off my underpants. Chloe's eyes widen with guilty concern when she sees my still-rampant erection. She steps forward and pushes me back to a sitting position on the bed before kneeling between my legs, looking up at my face with a sexy smile.

"I left you hanging ... how selfish of me ... let me take care of that for you."

I'm not about to say NO and she licks her lips in anticipation as she reaches a hand to gently stroke my shaft from the angry purple head to the heavy ball-sack. All thoughts of being moody with her evaporate in an instant and I moan and watch spellbound as she bends her neck and feel her lips kissing the tip of my cock. I can see her dark eyes are cloudy with lust before she gently circles the helmet with her sexy mouth, fluttering her tongue on the sensitive spot underneath. I buck my hips upwards in response trying to force more into her wet mouth.

I feel her giggle around my cock and she lifts her head and smiles wantonly at me.

"Easy, tiger! I can deep-throat but I need to work up to it with this big boy. You can face fuck me another day, OK?"

Hell yeah!

My eyes go wide at the thought but words fail me as Chloe gives me a sultry look before she turns her attention back to the hard cock she holds in her hand. She parts her lips and guides the head into her mouth.

Chloe's mouth is hot as she closes her lips around my shaft and sucks on the head and I am mindful of not thrusting my hips, but place my hands on her head so that I can gently push her down onto my cock.

She works slowly and seems to be enjoying it as much as I am as the feel of her tongue sliding around the crown and caressing under the glans is overpowering. She sucks up my lubrication as it oozes out and she cups and massage my balls and strokes the exposed shaft with the other hand. I try manfully to resist moving my hips but it's impossible as I get closer to exploding in orgasm from the delicious sensation of her mouth on my cock. I'm too rough as I get close to orgasm and she chokes and I pull her up to kiss her teary face.

"Sorry babe, I'm too wound up and I worry that I'll hurt you."

She shakes her head and kneels on the bed straddling my lap before wrapping her arms round my head and kissing me back.

"Don't be silly, I'm OK, but we do need to lose some of that stress before you start to work."

I nod enthusiastically at her and reach up to where the towel is tucked in but she blushes and grabs it over her boobs.

"What's the matter?

She looks away in embarrassment and her voice is a shy whisper.

"My boobs, they're not very big ... the HRT only goes so far and I worry about implants ..."

I shake my head and smile at her before hugging her tighter to me.

"Chloe, you are so silly. I think they're beautiful ... they are part of you so they must be beautiful."

She rolls her eyes and grins at my cheesy line but does not stop me this time as I undo the knot of the towel. She's biting her lip with concern as I look down at the source of her embarrassment and see her lovely breasts clearly for the first time. They are small but are not just cones on her chest as they have weight giving them a slight tear drop shape. The nipples are surprisingly large and slightly upturned and I bend my head to capture one hard nub between my lips and teeth. Chloe hisses with delight as I swab it with my tongue and suck gently and I feel it hardening still further in my mouth. I caress the other one with fingers and then switch attention until they are both wet with my saliva and standing proud of the small areola that surround them.

I look back at her face and see that she is still looking shyly at me.

"See, told you so ... absolutely gorgeous ... "

She bends forward to kiss me softly and whisper in my ear.

"You're very good for a girl's ego, George Reynolds, I think you might be a keeper. Now, lay back and I'll take care of this problem."

She pushes me back onto the bed and her left hand makes a beeline for my cock which is hard enough to cut steel and the right hand is scrabbling at the drawer to the bedside table from which she grabs a bottle of lube. It wasn't there before so she must have bought it yesterday... my mind works out that she was thinking about us having sex for at least a day ... the forward minx! I then realise she had done it before I knew she was Trans.

I look at her and nod at the lube and raise a quizzical eyebrow. She looks guilty and blushes. I decide to wind her up and keep a straight face.

"Came prepared did you? Thought I was going to be an easy lay?"

If she was standing up she would be shifting from foot to foot in confusion and embarrassment but as it is, the nervous twitch of her hips on my groin is doing wonders for me as our two cocks rub together.

"Umm ... I ... err ... hoped ... I wanted to ..."

I can't keep up the pretence and I grin at her and she realises that she's been played and sticks her tongue out at me and play punches my chest.

"Think yourself so funny don't you?"

I laugh and despite her mock resistance, pull her down for a kiss which starts as a gentle collision of lips and tongues that communicate ... love ... there is no other description. In less than three days we have moved swiftly from 'strangers meeting' to 'comfortable in each other's company' and have now rushed past 'platonic' into 'physical attraction' leaving 'infatuation' in our wake, to reach a feeling of mutual acceptance that we are 'in love'.

We break apart frequently and look deeply into each other's eyes to reaffirm that unspoken bond as we take turns to shower butterfly kisses onto each other as our bodies writhe slowly against each other. The feel of our two shafts rubbing together is incredible and this prompts something in Chloe's mind as she breaks the kiss and looks at me with a knowing smirk and resumes her kneeling position. She flips open the bottle of lube and squirts some into the palm of her hand before lowering it to encompass my straining erection which she coats liberally with the cold liquid. I watch and feel her slippery hand glide sensuously up and down my cock as she pays special attention to the swollen head which is now deep purple.

I am panting as I know that I'm once again at the point where my orgasm is imminent and Chloe hastens the impending climax by capturing her own hard shaft in the same hand allowing them to rub firmly together.

The sight and feel of her lovely cock against mine is the single most erotic thing I have experienced to this point in my life. My voice is a croaky whisper, full of awe.

"That is so fucking sexy."

I look back up at Chloe and our gazes lock. She reaches for my hand and moulds it around our two shafts and slowly moves it up and down with her own hand.

This is too much for me and I bellow out an unintelligible cry as my eyes close in ecstasy and my body arches against the bed. Chloe keeps gently rubbing the two rigid cocks together and the first eruption jets from my piss slit to splatter against my abs followed by another that reaches my chest and a third hits my chin. There are several minor pulses after that but I collapse weakly back onto the bed as Chloe releases her own cock from her grasp and gently massages my softening penis, milking the remnants of my come onto my stomach.

I open my eyes and look up at her as I strive to bring my breathing under control. She smiles down at me with a happy, contented smile.

"Did that do the trick? Released some of that stress, has it? It must have done because it's all over your body."

She giggles at her own joke and drags a finger through the pool of come that has collected in my navel before raising it to her lips and sucking the finger clean. She arches a quizzical eyebrow at me with the unspoken question and I nod. Her expression shows some surprise but then reverts to a knowing smirk as she scoops more of the sticky mess from my body and offers the finger to me.

I open my mouth and suck the digit clean.

She smirks.

"Definitely a cum-slut!"

Chapter 13

I shower and Chloe makes breakfast and I can tell she wants to say something when I arrive in the living area. It becomes obvious that my gentle teasing about the lube is worrying her.

I tell her that it is no big deal and that actually I'm glad that she did, otherwise I would not have had the mind-blowing sensation as she frotted our two cocks together. I point out to her that she must have assumed that I would be OK with her being Trans but she simply smiles at me with so much love and adoration, that I feel embarrassed at having said anything.

"You see I knew we would need it ... I know you ... what I mean is that I 'know' you. You showed from the first moment I met you that you cared for other people ... the offer of the soup ... the sleeping bag ... the food and a bed for the night ... the clothes ... all for a stranger ... but you were doing it all for me and just when I had lost faith in humankind. You restored that faith as I have never met someone who cares about me the way you do.

"I hadn't realised that you thought I might have been a boy and you would still have been attracted to me if I was ... but ... somehow that conveyed itself to me ... I just 'knew' that you liked me and I liked you so I wanted to be prepared. I had already decided that I would tell you last evening when we were in bed as I sensed you would be cool with it and then maybe, we could have the physical relationship ... that ... umm ... I hoped for. Unfortunately things moved way faster than I expected and we were getting intimate ... and you found out the wrong way."

She is looking at my face the whole time she says this, just to make sure I'm not upset. At this point she gets up and comes to straddle my lap as we sit at the dining table and kisses me softly. I hug her close and I can see tears in her eyes when she pulls back and I gently kiss her eyes to clear them. Chloe smiles through the tears and snuffles as she kisses me again.

"See that's you all over ... a caring, understanding, loving man. You ... you took the revelation in your stride and proved once again, what a ... perfect ... yes, perfect in my book ... a perfect guy you really are. I'm glad I bought the lube because what I really want ... is for you to make love to me ... not now, as you really have got to work on the book but tonight ... I want us to go to bed as a couple and make love ... for you to fuck me and come inside me ... again and again ... and then do it all over again tomorrow night and the night after and I want to go wherever you go after here ... if you'll have me."

Just the age-old story of a girl asking a guy to love her.

"I guess that solves the question of who will be my writing manager and proof reader for the next book!"

Yeah, I can make crass jokes at the wrong time so I'm not that perfect.

Chapter 14

I'd like to say that the day proceeds like the previous one with me working on the book and Chloe alternating between the proof-reading and editing the previous chapters and caring for my physical needs in the form of drinks and food.

But I'd be lying.

The physical attraction genie ... no, make that the 'lust genie' ... is out of the bottle and there is no putting it back.

We cannot go within 10 feet of each other without the need to reduce that to zero feet ... and then no work is accomplished for several minutes as we make out voraciously at every opportunity.

If you add the effect of my thoughts constantly straying to the idea of making love to Chloe when we go to bed this evening then productivity is very low, especially as most of the blood in my body is currently not reaching the bigger brain.

The only time I get any work done is when Chloe pops out to do some shopping but I have no idea how good my writing is and it will need reviewing at a later date. She returns carrying a couple of bags from Boots and tells me that she went to the Health Centre and got a prescription for her HRT medication. She is concerned about whether there would be a reversal in her physical condition if she didn't take them for more than a week. In her own words 'it took me long enough to grow the small boobs that I do have, I wouldn't want to lose them again.'

The rest of the day passes in a daze of lustful anticipation with the constant exchange of sexually charged glances between us. To counter this I sit with my back to her but I'm interrupted by my phone pinging with a WhatsApp message as I'm typing away at the table. I look at the message and see that it is a photo sent from the SIM card in my tablet. I turn round to look questioningly at Chloe who is on the sofa behind me. She smirks mischievously at me and I turn back to look at the photo as it comes into focus. Once again my jaw drops at the close-up image of her ... well, I assume it is hers ... erect cock complete with a glistening bead of pre-cum at the entrance to the urethra!

I growl and stand up from my chair at the table and walk over towards Chloe who is curled up in a corner of the sofa with her legs underneath her where, supposedly, she has been reviewing my manuscript on the tablet. She grins naughtily but looks slightly worried when I kneel down in front of her without saying anything. She looks even more confused and squeaks in alarm when I grasp her ankles and pull them out in front of her and spread them apart. She then realises what I'm doing and wags an admonishing finger at me but with a delighted expression on her face.

"George, what are you doing? We agreed ..."

I give her a meaningful look and slide my hands up her legs and under the hem of her skirt and finding no undergarments I flip it back exposing her hard shaft. She squeaks as I pull her forward and her back slips down the sofa.