The Writer's Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkk!"

I start up a slow rhythm but the urge to come builds and builds and I find that once again I am trying to bury myself deep inside her sexy body as she opens herself to me. Our grunts and moans reverberate around the room along with the liquid sound of my cock sliding in and out of her sexy bum. I am holding her knees open and this allows her to attend to her hard cock as we lock gazes and I watch my lover's face contort as she reaches for that pinnacle of ecstasy. I am trying to hold back myself so we can climax together but the clasp of her tight arse is too much and I bury myself deeper and pulse several times into her colon. Chloe's eyes widen as she feels me coming inside her and she arches her back as her own cock erupts onto her stomach and breasts as she gasps and moans in time with my own laboured breathing.

I fall forward onto her as she hooks her heels behind my knees as we gently kiss as our heart rates return to normal. After a few minutes my cock goes soft and Chloe's arse gently forces me out of her body and we both groan in recognition that a wonderful love-making session is over ... for the moment.

Chloe's eyes are glowing as we kiss and I suspect mine reflect the same emotion and expression. She strokes my cheek and I can see she wants to say something important but giggles to let me know I'm going to be the butt of a joke first.

"After that ... you were awesome by the way and your TripAdvisor review will reflect that ... I think we should go and get cleaned up and cuddle in bed. I think I'm ready to tell you everything."

I nod in agrement.

"Given what we have just experienced and where we seem to be heading in our relationship I think that's a good idea."

I pause before delivering my own joke.

"Maybe the CIA need to learn from this in terms of how to extract information from a reluctant suspect."

She sticks her tongue out at me as I get up and gently pull her up with me and we hug before walking hand in hand to the bathroom. Once again I rue the fact that we can't shower together but I do get the chance to hold her and dry her with a towel once she has finished cleaning herself. I offer to apply some soothing cream to her sore bum but she shakes her head as she correctly realises where such actions might lead.

"No chance lover-boy. You start with a bit of fingering and the next thing is your big cock is buried deep in my bum which I'm not averse to by the way, but I'm just a bit sore. No, thanks for the offer but I do want to tell you my story. Get your arse into the shower and I'll warm the bed up."