The Writer's Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we agreed but that was before you started sending me pictures of your sexy cock ... so ... what happened to your knickers ... you bad girl?"

She grins naughtily but seems lost for words for the moment until I bend forward and capture the exposed head with my lips.

"Fuckkkkk ... George ... babe ... yesss ... suck my girly cock ... oh fuckkkk ... yess ..."

I realise I have no idea what to do... I'm sucking a cock for the first time but decide to go with what I like done to me and take her deeper into my mouth and run my tongue around the underside of the spongy head ... judging by the noise she makes I must be doing something right

I take her as deep as I can and feel my lips brush against her sparse pubic hair and my nose hits her stomach. She's not large ... maybe 5 - 6 inches and not very fat so I can accommodate almost all of her but back off until just the head is left in my mouth. I use my lips to massage around the base of the head and she moans and bucks her hips and I taste more of her salty pre-cum oozing from the piss-slit. It's not delicious but not unpleasant and has a similar effect on me as tasting a girl's natural secretions from a wet pussy, making me as hard as a rock. I realise that there is nothing 'gay' about this ... I'm giving my lover oral sex, she just happens to have different sexy bits from what I'm used to.

Her moans and whimpers encourage me to take her deep again and I bring one hand to softly cradle her balls which, like her lovely cock, are quite small in the delicate skin of her scrotum. I feel her hands on the back of my head as she attempts to thrust her hips upwards but I back up against the pressure and lift off, leaving my tongue to gently caress the underside of the head. I look up at her and her smoky, lust-filled eyes meet mine.

"Go easy sweetie, this is the first cock I've sucked so don't try to face-fuck me yet."

She gives me an embarrassed grin and strokes my cheek.

"Yeah, sorry ... you're pretty good for a first timer ... you're going to make me come very quickly ... just keep doing what you are ... I love it."

Still holding her gaze I lower my head and run my tongue along the shaft as I gently hold the dark head with my thumb and forefinger and stroke the sensitive underside. Chloe moans and whimpers and I feel her hips starting to move again. I replace my hand with my mouth on the crown of her cock and drop my hand back to her ball sac which feels tighter than before. She is closer to coming and I can feel the blood pulse in the vein on the underside against my tongue. She speaks between the panting breaths she is taking.

"Uh ... George ... uh ... babe ... uh ... that's so good ... uh ... I'm going to come ... uh... soon ..."

I continue to suck and lick at the head of her hard cock and drop deeper in time with her hip thrusts, my hand preventing her from going to the back of my throat. Despite the restraining fingers she is still battering at my tonsils and I try to stop from coughing as I don't want to break the mood. Her movements become more frantic and she taps my shoulder.

"George, lift off ... I'm gonna come ... babe ... lift off ... fuckkkkk ... no, no ... lift up ... fuckkkk ... comingggggg ... oh you sweet bastard ... comiinnngg ..."

The fist jet coats my tongue and comes half a second after her warning and so I am prepared. However, the second and third follow quickly after and I can only swallow to cope with the extra flow as I continue to lick and suck at the hard tube of flesh in my mouth listening to the sexy groans and moans as Chloe climaxes.

It has all happened so fast that I have not really had time to taste the gooey semen in my mouth but as her pulses diminish and the quantity becomes more manageable I roll the remainder in my mouth before looking at Chloe and deliberately swallowing with a smirk on my face. Her voice is a breathy giggle.

"Come-slut!"

Chapter 15

She pulls me up and we sprawl on the sofa as she kisses me and I hold her tight with the tremors of her orgasm fading. She breaks the kiss and looks forcefully at me.

"You didn't have to do that you know ... there was no need to make a point out of it."

I shake my head.

"Yes there was, what sort of lover would I be if I didn't make love to you in every possible way. I have had partners who didn't swallow and while I understood their reluctance it still leaves you thinking that they can't make the sacrifice for their lover's pleasure. I bet next time you can concentrate on your orgasm rather than worry about where you are going to come ... knowing that I will swallow ... huh?"

Chloe ponders this and nods but looks a bit perturbed.

"Does that mean I have to swallow as well?"

"What? No ... I guess not ...why would I force you to do something ..."

I can see the corners of her mouth turning up in a cheeky grin and I realise she's got me, again. I tickle her briefly and the squirming of her body makes my granite erection even harder and she feels it as well.

"Oh, poor baby, we need to sort that out."

My eyes light up and I nod enthusiastically and she grins mischievously at my lustful enthusiasm.

"Oh, Mr. Impatient ... somebody can't wait to sink his big cock into my tight little arse, huh? Here use the lube on your fingers to loosen me up."

She quickly removes her skirt and flips around to kneel on the couch, presenting her delectable heart-shaped bum to my gaze. I find that I can hardly breathe at the sexy sight.

"That is so beautiful."

She giggles happily and shakes her hips enticingly as she looks back at me.

"I should hope so, now lube one finger to begin with."

I have a better idea and grasp her buttocks and pull them apart with my thumbs as I bend forward so I can rim her rosebud with my tongue. She squeals in surprise at first but then arches her back and moans at the first contact.

"Fuckkkk ... George ... you sexy man ... yesss ... eat my arse ... fuck my slutty arse with your tongue ...!"

I chuckle at the porno-script and make a mental note to tell her that it may be over the top as I squirm my mouth against her tight pucker and feel it start to relax. She is now pushing against my forward pressure and I stiffen the tip of my tongue and it slides inside her rosebud. I reach between her legs and feel her cock starting to come back to life and gently stroke it.

She is moaning and whimpering with lust and my own desire ratchets up at the prospect of burying my cock inside her sexy bum. I pull my face back and look for the lube which was discarded when I started to make love to her arse with my mouth and squirt a generous amount onto my fingers and gently stroke around her arsehole.

Chloe gasps loudly and she shakes her hips seductively as she smiles back at me.

"That's so sexy ... do it ... push one finger in ... please."

I gently push my largest finger, the middle one, against her anus and it slowly gives way and I slide in to the second knuckle with out much resistance. I watch her face for any pain but her eyes are closed and she bites her bottom lip so I start to gently move my finger in and out and twisting it as I do so. Her eyes open and she looks at me with hooded eyes.

"That's so much better than when I do it to myself."

I grin back at her.

"I'll just have to do it from now on. Save you a job.!"

"Fuck yes... especially as you seem to like playing with my arse ... now try two fingers ... yesss!"

I withdraw the one finger and gently push two back in. The resistance is greater this time and it forces her anus to stretch more and I resume the gentle twisting, sawing motion and after a few penetrations I can feel her loosening up as her buttocks start thrusting back at me in time with my movements.

Chloe's moans and whimpers ramp up and her hips movements take on an impatient cadence so I decide to go for broke and lube my cock without taking my eyes off her gorgeous bottom. I remove my fingers from her clasping anus which now looks red and swollen and move behind her. I position myself with one foot on the floor and push her hips down so I can align my swollen cock with her arsehole.

"Are you ready ... let me know to stop if I hurt you."

Chloe flashes me a pleading look.

"Oh, god, yess ... I'm so ready... please... fuck me!"

My cock doesn't want to go in quite as easily as my fingers at first and I have to change my stance and the angle before I get the right position and the head pops past the sphincter.

Chloe moans and I worry that I've hurt her.

"You, OK? I can stop."

She doesn't look back at me but wiggles her bum in little circular movements as she tries to relax her muscles.

"Just wait a bit, while I loosen up ... you feel so big and it has been a while."

She is so tight around the head of my cock as it entered her but eventually she starts to move back against me and my shaft works deeper inside her bum.

"Is that OK?"

This time she looks back over and grins sexily at me.

"That's so fucking good."

"it doesn't hurt?"

"Just a little but it will go away once I relax ... when you get balls deep and I can clench you fully."

I don't move.

"Do you want me to wait a moment?"

"No, please keep going ... I want you inside me, spurting your come ... keep going and fuck my tight little arse!"

Who am I to argue? If she wants more, so do I and I give another thrust into Chloe's ass feeling the tight embrace of her sphincter slide further down my straining shaft. The sensation on the rest of my cock is different from fucking a pussy as the contact with the walls of her rectum is less noticeable but the warmth on the head is amazing.

I push forward as she pushes back and eventually my hips are resting against her firm buttocks. I'm balls deep in her arse and we both moan at the sensation and Chloe looks back at me again, her eyes hooded with sexual contentment.

"Fuckkk .. yesss ... George ... you sexy man. Fuck my slutty bum!"

I resist the temptation to pull out and pound into her and just try to bury even more of my cock into her by pulling her hips further back. She responds by clenching me with her inner muscles which makes it even more difficult for me to withdraw. Eventually I do pull back leaving the head of my cock trapped by the tight ring of her sphincter before I thrust forward and my cock surges into the resisting chute of her arse. Chloe buries her head in the cushions of the sofa and wails as I see her hands gripping the fabric as the muffled cry reaches my ears. I'm really worried that I've hurt her but she is pushing her bum back to capture my sodomizing thrust and I realise that the cry is one of delight. The plane of my hips crash into her buttocks with a loud slap and once again, I find that I want to try to bury myself even deeper into her tight, warm arse.

The second time I pull out and push back in there is less resistance but I see her poor sphincter stretched around my cock and realise that the lube has all but disappeared and squirt some more onto my shaft as I push back in. She grunts as her buttocks smash against my thighs and this time I do not have time to delay as she pulls herself forward and pushes back fucking herself on my slippery invading cock. She obviously wants me to go faster and harder and so I oblige and grab her hips to push and pull her in opposition to my own movements. My inhibitions about hurting her disappear as I give her what she wanted ... a good hard reaming and she grunts and moans with each pounding sodomizing thrust.

She lifts her head from the cushion and looks back at me with lust-filled, hooded eyes.

"Yesss ... George ... that's it ... fuck my arse ... take me ... make me yours ... your little butt slut ... fuck yesss ... come in my arse."

Looking at her and listening to more of her porno-babble makes me miss my stroke and I pull all the way out by accident. She mewls in disappointment and I look down at her poor abused anus which gapes red flesh at me as I easily reinsert my rampant meat and slide all the way back inside her. The sight of her open anus flicks a switch in me and a red mist descends.

I've never been one for 'gape' shots in the anal porno I've watched as it does nothing for me but seeing it in real life gives me a 'I did that' moment and I hammer my rod into her depths with a resounding slap as our flesh meets. I am now a man possessed without any care whether I am hurting Chloe's and want more purchase so push and pull her until I can stand with both feet on the floor and pound into her with all my strength. Sweat rolls off my body and the sound of greased flesh sliding together interspersed with the occasional release of trapped air is the backdrop to our own animalistic noises.

Chloe is now moaning and wailing incoherently almost constantly as I hold nothing back and feel my orgasm start to build as I grunt and groan myself while manhandling Chloe's body like a rag doll. Her face is now clear of the cushions and I'm glad there are no other tenants in residence in the block as somebody would surely have called Plod by now as the cacophony of our combined cries grows ever louder. Her hands continue to grip the fabric of the couch and she tries to thrust her bum back at me but I'm too powerful for her and she just flops in my grip.

My climax surprises me and I start to orgasm while buried deep in her arse and don't even try to move while I come other than to bury myself as deep as I can and feel the pulses jet into her bowels as I cry out my own unintelligible words in triumph.

The spurts of come keep on erupting as I empty myself deep into her body ... I don't think I have come so much and for so long, ever. The strength in my legs eventually start to give way and I slump sidewise onto the couch pulling Chloe with me as her arse continues to flex and grip my cock. My breathing slows and my head starts to clear and sensations start to make their presence felt ... two sweaty bodies stuck together ... the funky smell of anal sex ... my sore cock softening in the warm confines of her arse ... fuck, it's really sore ... Chloe is shaking in my arms ...

Fuck! Chloe is shaking ... is she all right?

The worry and guilt about hurting her reasserts itself and I hug her tight from behind.

"God Chloe ... I'm so sorry I just lost it ... are you OK? Have I hurt you ... I'm so sorry ... please forgive me ..."

She turns the upper part of her body and looks back at me with amazed but sated eyes. Her voice is hoarse as she tries to speak.

"Fuckkk ... George ... you're a fucking animal ... you made me come without anyone touching my cock ... look ... "

She indicates a pool of her own jizz on the cushions of the sofa and I realise that my security deposit is going to get wiped out by cleaning charges and grin cockily back at her.

"One up to the old guy, huh?"

She snorts in amusement but reaches behind me to pull my head in for a loving kiss.

"Someone looking for approbation of his credentials as a stud, methinks! Let's just say the boy done good as this girl isn't going anywhere if she gets sex like that on a regular basis."

I kiss her back softly and nod my own approval of our coupling.

"I've never come like that before ... I can't resist your sexy arse ... so I think I could certainly offer you a lifetime's supply ... "

She giggles and flexes her bum, clenching my cock which despite the soreness and the fact that I have recently emptied myself into her delightful bum, starts to harden again. Chloe feels it and looks at me with sultry eyes in surprise and bites her bottom lip.

"Way to go stud ... now would be a good time for more ... but go a bit slower this time."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Please?"

I find the lube and pull my hips back to reapply it to my shaft, leaving the head of my cock in the tight embrace of her arse which looks very sore. I don't spend much time on lubing myself, as I want to bury myself back into the warm confines of her body and I suspect there is so much of my come inside her that we don't need it. We remain in the semi-spoon position as we can kiss like this and it gives me easy access to fondle her beautiful firm breasts and stroke her cock, which is showing signs of reviving itself.

I slide back into her and it feels so natural and we both close our eyes and moan quietly when I sheath myself in her. We open our eyes and smile lovingly at each other and kiss gently as I start to slowly stroke myself in and out and my free hand starts to slide across her sweat streaked body. Chloe moves her top leg to make it easier for to me to go deeper into her bum but this blocks my access to her cock and I push it back down and limit myself to shallower thrusts. I gently stroke the lovely tube of hard-soft flesh and she moans her delight and in this position I can look into her beautiful eyes which are expressing the joy she is feeling. She whispers sexily.

"This position is so fucking perfect ... you're hitting my prostate each time you go in ... I'm going to come buckets for you ... I love you making love to me ...I love you, you beautiful man."

She realises what she has said and looks slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry that just came out ..."

I smile reassuringly at her.

"I'm glad you said it ... I'm glad that you are ... because I'm very much in love with you."

She smiles happily at my statement and we kiss lovingly as I continue to move slowly with smooth shallow strokes to continue to massage that magic spot inside her with the head of my cock as we bask in the loving connection between us. This is making love ... not fucking ... we did that and it got rid of the urgent need to climax so now have the rest of our lives to make love.

I watch Chloe's face to see what she enjoys the most and she catches me looking and blushes delightfully before kissing me softly.

"It looked like you were looking into my soul ... I have never seen so much love in anyone's expression before."

She pulls me in and kisses me deeply before looking back at me with her smokey eyes that betray the sensations she is experiencing as I fondle her breasts and cock and stroke into her sexy bum. She clenches every time I start to withdraw and the warm wet friction of her tight arsehole on my shaft soon has me feeling the need to come again.

"Jeez, Chloe, babe ... I'm going to come again ... your arse is so tight ... I can't hold out ... are you close?"

She kisses me again and nods happily.

"Come for me George ... make me your butt slut again ... fill me up with your seed ... make me come with you!"

Yeah ... I really do need to get her a new script writer.

I chuckle and she gives a 'what was that for?' look that morphs quickly into lust as I start to thrust harder and deeper into her. My free hand is stroking her hard cock and I can feel the lubrication flowing as her own orgasm builds. However, the need to bury myself as deep as possible into the warm depths of her sexy arse take over and I roll her face down onto the sofa and start to really sodomize her tight bum. She pushes her head up and looks back at me.

"No ... no ... I want to see your face when you come ... let me roll over."

I withdraw with an audible pop and she rolls onto her back and opens her legs wide and pulls her knees back to her shoulders with a come-hither look. I can see her abused anus still gaping and above it her hard shaft leaks clear lubrication onto her stomach. I crouch over her and gently suck on the head and she moans her appreciation as I savour the tart taste of her secretions while I apply more lube to my erection.

"George ... fuck me please ... I want to feel you coming inside me again ... you can suck me off later ... you come-slut."

She giggles at the pout of disapproval I give her but this turns into a strangled grunt as I thrust back in through her open, distended arsehole.