The Writer's Muse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin twirled, viewing the results in 360 degrees. 'Am I really going to go out there?' As if answering her own question, she grabbed her water bottle from her locker and firmly closed the slotted door, steeling herself for what was to come.

The moment she left the locker room, she knew she was on display. She surveyed the weight room, thankful that it didn't look too busy. She hadn't really been expecting it to be too crowded, given that it was a Wednesday morning and most of the gym's regular members worked during the day, but she was still relieved.

A group of male senior citizens customarily positioned themselves so they could watch the exit from the woman's locker room like hawks and, as Devin made her way into the weight room, she predictably drew their gawking attention. She actually noticed one guy mouthing the word "fuck" as she strode past the cluster of harmless deviants. Devin wasn't sure if he meant that as an invitation or was involuntarily expressing his shock.

Next, she noticed a group of 18 year old boys who probably should have been in school. As she walked by them, they smacked each other's arms and laughed as they gawked at her. She was sure that their ensuing comments would not have been rated PG-13. Even some women were taking notice of the effect of her more revealing outfit: some were smiling in what she hoped was encouragement, but some were grimacing in real or pretended offense.

Devin became more and more aware of the attention she was receiving. It was as if the entire gym had stopped and was openly ogling her. As she made her way to the first weight machine, she found herself involuntarily trying to minimize her exposure.

'This was a bad idea. I really shouldn't have done this. I should just leave,' she thought, as she looked down at the machine and contemplated her next move.

"Umm... hey... miss." A jittery voice from behind her rang out.

"Yes," Devin replied coldly.

She turned to see a teenager approaching her; he didn't look to be a day over 18. He was just short of six feet tall and couldn't have tipped the scales at more than 135 pounds. His hair was sandy blond and his body stance was sheepish. His shyness and awkwardness melted Devin's heart.

"Umm... so... I was just wondering... if you aren't doing anything later... if... if you would like to go to a movie or play pool with me?" the boy said. She detected a hint of a stutter. Devin had to smile at the cute kid.

"Well, big boy, what movie did you have in mind?" Devin forgot her own sense of over-exposure as the urge to tease the boy a bit overcame her. She knelled down on one knee to tighten her shoes (which were of course perfectly secure since she had just laced them up in the locker room); she knew that doing so would afford him an excellent view down her bra. She looked up at the boy, meeting his eyes.

It was clear he had no idea what to say next. She could tell he was fighting the urge to look down her top. Devin thought that the internal conflict was so cute. He had certainly been expecting her to reject him outright, but when she hadn't done so, he was bereft of any prepared follow-up.

"Umm... er..." the boy stuttered.

"Is that all you want? Just a movie or a pool game? I mean, I'm sure you could just see a movie or play pool with your friends over there. They look like nice boys. Whatever would you want to do with a old lady like me?" Devin said as she stood up, never breaking eye contact with the boy.

The boy gave her a shocked expression. He was speechless as he slowly turned around to return to his friends. As his body rotated, it was impossible to miss the swelling of his crotch.

As Devin bent down to adjust the pin on the machine, she overheard one of his friends say, "Dumbass, you blew it!" followed by an intense burst of laughter.

Oddly enough, that interaction boosted her confidence. She worked her way through her reps, well knowing that most of the eyes of the other patrons were on her, but she found herself enjoying the attention in spite of herself. She had a good body; she worked hard on it. Why shouldn't she show it off?

Her workout continued as she progressed from machine to machine, sticking to her standard routine. Today was shoulders and calves. She chuckled to herself as she moved from exercises involving a lot of overhead reaching to calf raises. She made sure to thrust her butt out with each rep for her "fans" at the gym. With each over-head rep, she also made sure to thrust her chest out just enough to reward attention. She felt confident and sexy as hell.

Nearing the end of her workout, she felt a presence behind her. 'I bet it's that kid, trying his luck again'. As she turned around to verify her hypothesis, her heart leapt into the back of her throat.

"Hey, sexy, I wasn't expecting to see you here today." An unmistakably low baritone voice rang out, identifying the speaker as none other than The Coach. As he looked down on Devin, his gaze slowly traversed her figure, making no effort to disguise the thoroughness of his inspection. His eyes stopped moving at her chest, he admired her breast openly for a few moments before returning his attention to her face.

Devin couldn't hide her surprise at the man before her. She had been having fun teasing the run of the mill gym patrons, but the Coach's intrusion into the situation entirely transformed her mood. All the confidence that she had gained throughout her workout immediately drained out of her, as if someone had pulled a plug. As her gaze shifted to the floor like that of a schoolgirl in trouble, she was unable to overlook a fairly large bulge in the Coach's gym shorts.

Devin shook her head, trying to regain some sense of composure. "I'm somewhat surprised to see you here, Coach. Don't you have a class to teach at school or something?" Devin fidgeted nervously. She looked up and saw the Coach's eye on her. His eyes conveyed something more in this interaction than in their previous encounters. His gaze was imbued with an inherent confidence--an unaccustomed new-found swagger. Had their interaction at the store bolstered his confidence? He was eyeing her up as if she were prey.

"Well, my dear, the company is infinitely better here. It allows me to get away from the school and those swarms of pimply kids. The equipment is better here, and I have assistants back at school for a reason. However, I was not expecting to run into your pretty self," the Coach confided matter of factly.

Devin returned his gaze. He was no longer just drinking in her beauty. They locked eyes as if in a battle of wills. In prior conversations, she would have wilted and thought of excuses to extract herself from the awkwardness she was feeling.

But now she felt an odd sense of pride building. His gaze was one of frank unabashed lust. Normally, he would take every opportunity to check her out, but his current boldness was somehow different. She couldn't place it or reason about it. It just felt different this time, as if they had taken a step that could not easily be undone.

Where she might previously have been merely disgusted by the intensity of his interest, now Devin felt a bit of sick pride welling up from inside her. She had worked hard for this body and, damn it, she was entitled to show it off to whoever she wanted.

Devin adjusted her posture and stretched her shoulders back, causing her large bust to stand forth unashamedly. Her head was held high.

"Aww, well, thanks, Coach. I do have to put in effort if I am going to keep up with the younger teachers at the school. I have to make sure Gerry still finds me attractive. I really have to watch what I eat and stay on my routine." Devin delivered all this with a blush, but she was determined not to back down.

"Well, about that, not only am I glad for your company, but I'm also in need of your help. I was hoping to set up the football team with some sort of nutrition program and, honestly, I have no idea how to convey the tenets of healthy eating to them. I considered talking to the lunch lady, but she would probably just advise them to eat pizza and baloney sandwiches. I would love it if we could meet sometime and work something out. It would mean a lot for the kids; it could help them get scholarships to schools." Coach managed to communicate this with some modicum of sincerity.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what the coach was really after, but Devin had a weak spot for the kids. It could also be a way to tease Gerry; Devin was already thinking about what she would say: 'Hey, Gerry, guess who I bumped into at the gym today'.

"Well, I mean, if it would help out the kids. I am kind of busy for the next little while, however. Here, put your number into my phone, and I will reach out as soon as I am available." Devin slid her phone out of her armband and opened up a new contact page for the Coach to fill in his information. He quickly pecked away at the screen and then handed her phone back to her.

"Hey, that sounds good to me, sexy. Thanks for doing this for me. I appreciate it. I mean, the kids appreciate it. See you!" Coach said as he turned and walked away.

Devin turned to focus on setting up the weights for the next step in her routine, the bench press. She could still feel his presence and his gaze, but she could sense that he had put some distance between them away. Checking over her shoulder, however, she was aware that he hadn't moved all that far away. He was still watching her, but was pretending to be working out on the bicep curl machine.

Devin mulled the situation over as she finished adjusting the weights. 'What was I thinking? I should never have agreed to that. But, I guess it's a case of no harm, no foul, right? It isn't like I've actually done anything. I just have his number, and if I never use it, I never use it, right?' Devin was deep in thought as she lay down on the bench to prepare for her set.

'I mean, clearly, he doesn't really want to talk about the kids and their nutrition, right? Or am I being dramatic? Maybe that is all he actually wants? Gerry would get a kick out of it. If I ever did meet up with the Coach, I could tease Gerry endlessly over what the Coach and I supposedly got up to,' Devin thought, elaborating suggestive scenarios in her head.

She reached for the bar and pressed up to begin her set. 'I mean, it would be a one-time thing; if we met up in a public place, there would be no way he could try anything.' Devin closed her eyes as she started counting out her set.

As she pushed the weight up, her mind flashed the scene in the video she had watched the previous day. The one in which the white wife had been screaming at the black man, 'Ahhhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!! Yes!!! Cum inside me, you bastard!!!' In her mind's eye, Devin again visualized the sight of the black guy's massive cock stretching the white wife's pussy wide open as he thrust inside her over and over again. This time, however, Devin was picturing herself as the pretty little wife on the receiving end of the Coach's indomitable black cock.

In the very moment that Devin's eyes widened with that intrusive thought, she was distracted just enough that her left elbow went out of alignment, and the full weight of the bar crashed down onto her chest.

She tried to push it free, but she was unable to regain her balance. She started looking around for a savior when two large black hands grabbed the bar and removed its weight, freeing her from the trap that had briefly imprisoned her.

"Wow, that was close. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself with all that weight on top of you! The only thing that should be pinning you down on your back is me!" Coach said, as Devin sat up on the bench.

"Yikes! That was close! Thanks, Coach. I don't know what happened; I must have allowed my mind to wander," Devin said as she ignored his lewd remark.

"Here, you'd better let me spot you for the rest of the set; I would hate for you to get hurt worse," Coach said, a smile covering his face.

Devin assessed the smoldering look the coach was giving her. She knew he had devious intentions. His toothy grin gave him away, but that newly confident part of her wanted to see how he planned to go about this. What could he possibly try to do in the middle of this public gym, surrounded by all these people? And she was already feeling like the most watched person at the gym, so if the Coach pulled anything that she didn't like, help would be immediately available for the asking.

"Sure, Coach, that would be helpful! Thanks!" Devin said cheerily as she lay back down on the bench. Glancing down along her body, she saw the entire bra-contained mound of her chest undulate upwards toward her neck as she reclined fully on the bench. Her nipples were distinctly outlined against the stretchy fabric of her sports bra; a small part of her wished she had worn a more conservative top, but another small voice inside was gaining in volume, announcing that she loved the attention. She was sure her change in attitude was by now obvious, not just to the Coach, but to the entire current clientele of the gym.

'What am I doing?' Devin asked herself that over and over again as the coach was stepping, positioning himself, and placing his hands on the bar ready to spot for her. As she looked up, her internal monologue was stopped in its tracks as she observed the large bulge in his shorts extending down along the inside of his left leg. 'There's no way that that can be his cock! Gerry's doesn't get that large even when he's hard!' Devin's mind was all aflutter.

She stared up at the coach, his face framed by his hands spread apart on the bar. "Ready, sexy?" his baritone voice rang out as Devin raised her own shaky hands to the bar to begin her set.

Her eyes met those of the Coach's as she tried to focus on the task at hand. Her mind involuntarily threw up a medley of images, flashes from her daydream as the Coach dominated her with that same gaze as he pinned her legs to his shoulders and drove his large cock into her womanhood over and over again, driving a shiver to her core.

Devin tried to break out of the lustful stupor as she began her set. She let the bar descend until it was almost touching her chest before pushing the bar back up. The Coach's hands were spaced strategically so that they hovered right above the prominent upthrust of her nipples.

Each time she lowered the bar, his hands came so close to touching her nipples, but she managed to prevent the bar from closing that final critical distance.

"One, that's right, keep it up, sexy," the Coach intoned. He no longer bothering to put up a facade; he was looking directly at her chest as it heaved fetchingly with her every inhale and exhale.

Devin retracted her arms but again increased her resistance, halting the bar's descent just short of contact with her breasts.

'His hands are so close; do I actually want him to touch me?' Devin felt a warmth wash over her body as the thought of him touching her coalesced in her mind. Devin pushed outward and upward again.

"Two," the Coach counted, licking his lips with unhidden lust. Devin didn't have to be a mind-reader to know what he was thinking.

'He wants me so bad. Imagine if Gerry saw me here like this, with the Coach's crotch practically rubbing against my face. He would lose his mind!' Devin thought as she brought the bar back down.

'I bet he wants to take me right here on this bench; even in the presence of this crowd of people might not be enough to prevent him from having his way with me.' Devin thought as a soft moan passed through her lips. She pushed the bar back out, fully extending her arms again.

"Three, beautiful." The coach said as his eyes relentlessly roamed all over her body.

On the very next repetition, Devin retracted her arms a few inches too far, and the back of the Coach's big-knuckled hands brushed against the thin fabric stretched so tautly over her nipples.

At that contact, another soft moan escaped Devin's lips. 'Oh my god! This can't be happening!' Devin tried to maintain a calm exterior even though her insides were burning up. She pushed the bar upwards again, but felt more resistance than there should have been and it was clear that the Coach's hands were applying downward pressure to the bar. He didn't want to relinquish the opportunity to feel her up, even if it was just with the back of his hands.

Devin continued to force the bar upward until Coach finally relented. She was able to elicit the count of "Four" from the Coach's slavering lips.

Devin let the bar descend again, and with the Coach's 'assistance' the bar lowered all the way to her nipples again. The back of his hands met Devin's aching nipples, sending electric bolts through her body. Devin could feel the back of the coach's hand make their way slowly forward and then back. He was subtly rubbing her nipples within full sight of the entire weight room. Gerry had never made her feel like that with just a soft touch. But then Gerry had never dared to feel her up in such a public venue. Was the risk of exposure part of the allure?

Devin struggled to push the bar out and up for a few long moments that felt like an eternity. Another involuntary soft moan escaped the back of Devin's throat as the Coach finally relented, lessening the resistance of the bar enough that Devin was able to push the bar up and complete her rep.

"Five, good job, sexy! Now, keep it up!" Coach said, looking down at her. Looking up, Devin saw the fabric of his loose-fitting shorts lurch as Coach's bulge enlarged.

Devin began to lower the bar again. She pressed her thighs together and closed her eyes; she had to make it past this set. Then she could go to the showers and be alone with her thoughts.

The bar descended again, but this time the coach's hands were reversed; instead of his palms facing up at the bar, the back of his hands were now on the bar and his palms faced downward. As the bar met her chest, both of his hands groped her breasts. The feeling shocked Devin, and her eyes went wide in surprise. She looked up, but her view of his face was now occluded by the increasing bulge in his shorts. His cock, through the thin fabric of his shorts, made contact with the skin of her forehead. His strong grip on her breasts overpowered Devin.

Devin lay there, unsure of what to do. Her body was on fire, and she wanted nothing more than for the coach to continue his improprieties, if not take them even further. His fingers adroitly rubbed her nipples, playing with them as his palms massaged her breasts around. She was paralyzed by the feeling.

Devin closed her eyes and moaned to herself, 'Mmm, God, this feels so good! No, I can't, this must stop!'

Devin's mind fought against her body and the Coach's grasp as she pressed the bar up and placed it back on the holder. The Coach broke out of his spell and backed up a few steps. Devin stood, and the two looked into each other's eyes.

Neither one knew what to do next. Should she slap him? Kiss him? Ask him to come home with her? Report him to the management of the gym? Involve the police?

Without a solid plan, Devin bent down, picked up her water bottle and towel, and quickly retreated to the ladies' change room.

She ran immediately to her locker, fiddled with the combination, threw open the door, grabbed her bag, and scurried into a partitioned-off area meant for changing. Devin tossed her bag down, locked the door to the changing enclosure, and sat on the bench, collecting her thoughts.

'What the hell was that?!?! Did I just seriously let him touch my chest? God, that felt so good! So naughty! Right in front of everyone in the gym!' Devin realized that she should have slapped him and walked away.

As she began to relive the encounter, her hand slowly slipped under her shorts and pants to examine her pussy. She found a soaking wet mess there, the unquestionable result of her encounter with the coach.