The Writer's Muse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have to get my mind off this. It's too much; Gerry needs to shut the hell up, and then we can get out of here,' Devin thought as she rummaged through her purse for her phone. She quickly opened up an app and started pecking away.

Even though her arms were covering her chest, she could still feel the power of the Coach's unrelenting gaze. She looked up and could see his eyes had not strayed from their fixation on her tightly-clad body. 'Oh, god, this is all so naughty,' Devin thought as a shiver shot through her. She had stopped listening to their banter as she tried to distract herself with her phone.

But her efforts were futile. Her mind insisted on drifting right back to the dream she'd had of the Coach. She could recall just how massive and powerful his cock had felt inside her. She didn't have to return his look to know exactly what he wanted. The dream still resonated vividly in her mind.

Her knees started to move on their own. This was precisely the kind of deviltry she had been afraid of! But she couldn't seem to stop herself. Slowly, her naked silken thighs started to spread. Devin glanced out of the corner of her eyes and could see Gerry was now looking just at the Coach. He was trying to engage with the Coach, and the Coach was making half an effort to return fire, but the Coach's attention was clearly on Devin. Even as her knees continued their outward fall, she was unable to understand the urge that had taken possession of her.

As her knees opened ever so slightly wider, the Coach was beginning to react. His typical arrogance was ebbing; he was stuttering out his responses to Gerry. She glanced up, and she knew she had his full attention.

'God, this is way too much.' Devin argued with herself, but her knees seemed to have a mind of their own as they kept on inexorably spreading. Inch by inch, their divergence was barely noticeable to Gerry but, judging by the coach's reaction, he was not only well aware of their movement, but was loving it and mentally willing her knees to part even more.

As Devin looked down past her phone, she was positive that the Coach was getting a good, unobstructed view of her pussy. She then glanced up into his eyes; they were open wide and he was stuttering whatever it was that he was trying to articulate. She quickly snapped her knees shut as the Coach struggled to formulate some parting words to Gerry, then abruptly turned around and walked away. Again that sense of her feminine power flowed through Devin's body: she had literally stricken the Coach speechless.

Gerry wasn't slow to take advantage of the opportunity to escape. "Let's go!" he said with a grimace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devin and Gerry arrived home in no time. Gerry had not been overly talkative on the ride home, instead seemingly focused on navigating their way home as quickly as was consonant with the speed limit.

As soon as they got home, he practically ran down the stairs. Devin chuckled. 'I must have inspired another scene with that performance,' she thought to herself.

Devin made her way to the couch and sat down, trying to unpack what had just happened.

'I just showed the Coach my... everything... in front of... everyone,' Devin thought as she shook her head in disbelief.

She lay back against the cushion: the dream and reality of what she had done at the football game were still contrasting in her thoughts.

'God, I can't believe I let him see me like that! It looked like he wanted to take me right there,' Devin thought as her legs crept open again. This time, her hand crept under her dress and started to move slowly.

'Mmmm, god, that feels so good. I wonder what Gerry would have done if the Coach had joined us in the stands and given me a big kiss. Would he have been mad? Would he have just watched?' Devin's fingers worked circles around her clitoral area as she lost herself in the fantasy.

"Ping," went her phone's notification sound, breaking her out of her spell. She leaned over, annoyed at the interruption, and grabbed her purse. She saw a new text message and, as soon as she opened her phone, she was shocked at the identity of the sender.

Coach: Hey, I was just thinking about you and wanted to know when you wanted to meet to go over that nutrition plan.

Devin: How did you get my number? I didn't give it to you.

Coach: Well, when I was punching my digits into your phone at the gym, I saw your number, and added you to my Contacts.

Devin dropped her head. She didn't like the fact that she had kind of given him her number, but she also couldn't blame him for trying.

Devin: I thought I told you I would text you. Oh well. Gotta say good game tonight! You guys sure did well! Provided lots of entertainment!

Coach: Well, I gotta say you provided some "entertainment" of your own tonight, and I sure appreciate it. But if I could make a request, I prefer my pussies bald. LOL

Devin's eyes went wide. A jolt went through her pussy: 'He saw me, and he liked it!' Devin thought as her mind went wild with lust. 'I wonder what he's doing right now? What the fuck am I going to say to him? Fuck fuck fuck, why did I wear this dress!?!?!' Devin's mind raced; she couldn't admit that she had done anything on purpose.

Devin: I have no idea what you're talking about. The lights must have been playing tricks with your eyes. I am sure you didn't see whatever it is that you thought you saw. Besides, I am married, Coach.

Coach: Bullshit, but I got a weird mark on my thigh. I hate going to the doctor's. Can you please check it out?

Devin was confused for a second, until a picture quickly popped up. The Coach was standing in front of a full-length mirror; his cock was clearly erect. His white brief underwear did a poor job of concealing the outlines of his oversized equipment. In the photo, Coach was pointing at some mark on his leg.

"God, that is so big!" Devin said out loud without thinking, momentarily forgetting her surroundings and how easily sound carried between the upstairs and downstairs where Gerry's keyboard was clicking away.

Devin: It looks fine to me. I gotta run,goodnight!

She held the phone in her hand for a few more moments, unable to move her eyes away from the picture the Coach had sent. He was looking into the camera with the same look he had given her at the game. Her eyes moved from his eyes to his crotch, then back up again. Her other hand was moving faster and faster on her clitoral area.

Coach: You didn't tell me when you wanted me to cum... or where?

'God, he won't let this go. Maybe he can come over here when Gerry is home; if Gerry's home, then the coach won't be able to try anything,' Devin thought. '...But what if I want him to try something? What if GERRY wants me to try something! Fuck, that would be so hot if he tried something while Gerry was here. Would Gerry stop the Coach? Or would he just watch as matters took their course?' Devin continued. She threw her head back as the thought of the coach taking her right in front of Gerry, right in the 'safety' of their own home, scrawled across her mind like a lightning bolt.

Devin could feel the heat from her core building up again as her visions of the Coach and her, together with Gerry watching, leapt through her mind. Her legs clamped around on the Coach's back as he gave her no mercy. She was screaming out loud, cumming over and over again. Gerry was sitting on the chair a few feet away, watching the smug asshole use his wife.

Another ping interrupted Devin's concentration. It was another file from the coach; this time it was a short video of the coach with a white female. All that Devin could make out was that the Coach was on top of a brunette and he was taking her missionary style. Devin couldn't quite make out the woman's face as the video was too blurry, but her loud moans were unmistakable. Her fingers were clawing at his back and screaming, "Ooh! Yes! Daddy! Right there! Yes! Just like that!! Fuck me, Coach!!!" The mysterious female voice was still pouring out her lewd imprecations as the video ended. Belatedly, Devin dialed down the volume of her phone, but Gerry still seemed lost in whatever delightful new filth he was furiously typing into his computer.

Coach: Oh shit! Sorry about that; please delete it. That wasn't meant for you.

"Mmmm... oooh god!" Devin watched the partly-muted video over and over again as she felt her orgasm quickly overcoming her. 'God, that would be so hot if that were me,' Devin thought as she grabbed her phone and replied.

Devin: Consider it deleted.... oh and umm... Monday after 2PM works... my place.

Devin dropped her phone as she again envisioned herself in the brunette's place, her hand slapping back down on her pussy just as the dam burst. Devin whimpered as the orgasm had its way with her body. She needed to be quiet; she didn't want to alarm Gerry by drawing his attention. Hastily, Devin grabbed the couch cushion in both hands as her orgasm continued to wash over her.

"Mmmmmhmmmm, oooh god. Yes, soo good, Coach!" Devin closed her eyes as the day's events rolled through her head all over again. So much stimulation was finally being allowed to break free. She threw her head back. Her voice strained as she grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Mmmmphf," Devin moaned into the pillow. Her limbs shook uncontrollably as her orgasm crested and then slowly ebbed away. The spasms rocking her core began to recede as she came down from the high. She looked down at her phone to see the frozen image of the black-haired woman and the Coach still shining up at her.

She quickly looked around at a still empty room and said, "Whew, thank God Gerry didn't come up here." Devin pulled her dress into some semblance of order and picked up her phone again. She reviewed the text thread and had to just shake her head.

'God what did I just do?!?! Did I really invite the Coach over to our house?!?!?!'