The Writer's Muse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand stayed on her pussy as she started making small rotations on her clitoral area. 'Mmmmm, God, his hands were so big and so strong.'

Friday

Devin awoke suddenly after a particularly erotic dream. She dreamed that she and the Coach were under the bleachers at the football field, while Gerry was sitting in the bleachers right above them. There was no way that he would not have heard her moans as the Coach took her over and over and over again. They made such an odd couple, with the coach being on the heavier side and older. Somehow, that drove Devin wild. Was it his body type? His arrogance? His age? Devin couldn't understand it, and yet she loved it.

Devin slowly rolled over into wakefulness and heard her husband's mid-slumber sounds. He was snoring ever so slightly. 'It must still be the middle of the night,' Devin concluded as she glanced at the clock, which read 3:43 AM.

Unable to fall back to sleep, Devin's thoughts traveled back to her dream. 'I haven't had a dream like that in so long. Sure, when I was younger, I had erotic dreams about attractive actors, but never anything as vivid as this.'

Devin's mind stayed fixated on the dream, and she recalled that she had been on her back as the Coach gripped her hips in those large but skillful hands, employing them as leverage. In the dream, the sounds of his flesh pounding into hers drove Gerry wild. It all seemed so vivid, so real.

Devin closed her eyes as she relived the devilish dream. Her left hand slowly drifted down her torso, past her pink silk pajama top. Her left hand's first stop was at her breasts; both her nipples were standing firm against the silk. From there, Devin's hand slowly veered down towards her pants, quickly pushing them aside.

With her left hand holding the way open, her right hand swooped in upon the tuft of hair she maintained near her sex, and she found that it was soaking wet. Gerry liked a small amount of hair, so she made sure to keep it nice for him. Tonight, though, her thoughts were not of her husband.

It was the fire in the Coach's eyes that struck her so, as he was going to work on her pussy. Devin's hand manipulated that same succulent pussy, playing the part of the Coach in her dream. She was fully aware that Gerry was sound asleep beside her. She thought about going to the bathroom, but was concerned that in getting out of bed she might disturb him.Or that he might wake up while she was away from the bed, requiring her to have to explain her absence to Gerry.

Again, her mind was pulled remorselessly back into the dream. Coach was so dominant with her as he gripped her hips to repeatedly plunge his manhood deep inside of her. His dark skin contrasted starkly with her own skin tone. Her pussy was on fire.

"Mmmmm," Devin moaned quietly. She remembered opening her eyes in the dream and looking up to see Gerry. He was looking down at her from the stands; she could see his face, and she was in shock but was extremely aroused that he was watching her as the Coach plundered her.

Devin could feel her pussy stretching with each thrust of dream-Coach's cock. "Take it, you bastard," she screamed at him as the tempo of his thrusts increased.

"Take it, you bastard," Devin whispered as her hand manipulated her clitoral area. That inevitable warmth was washing over her body as she continued to relive the dream.

The Coach's grip now left her hips and latched onto her breasts. His fingers came to rest on her sensitive nipples as he drove his cock home. Devin's free left hand moved to her breast, emulating the stimulation she was receiving in the dream.

"Mmmmm, God," Devin whispered. His dream invasion of her womanhood was somehow palpable as she masturbated along to the imaginary sensations.

She felt the slap of his balls on her ass as his pace increased. "Cum inside me, you asshole!" Devin screamed at the Coach as he methodically maintained that maddening rhythm. She could tell that he was close as his breaths grew short and his pace dramatically increased until she heard his guttural groan. "Fuck, yeah, bitch!!! Take that nut! Mmmmm, slut!!!"

Coach's climax drove her over the top, both in her dream and as she lay alongside her husband.

"Aahhhhhh!" Devin moaned, no longer concerned enough to control her voice with her husband sleeping beside her. Her orgasm took hold of her as she felt the warm pulses ripple through her body over and over again. She bit her bottom lip as she attempted to limit her noise while still riding out the feeling.

"Mmmmm, honey. Are you okay?" A sleepy-sounding Gerry asked his mid-orgasmic wife.

"Mmmm hmmm. Yeah... Just. I just had a bad dream. I'm okay now. Go back to sleep." Devin said as she quickly removed her hands from her pussy and breast.

Devin lay still until she heard the sounds of Gerry's sleeping resume.

'What in the world has come over me? I don't think I've ever had that vivid of a sex dream before, let alone one about... him... Gross,' Devin thought, as she did her best to make sense of the situation. Her body and mind were seemingly at odds.

Devin closed her eyes; eventually she drifted back into a restless sleep.

__________________________________________________________________

When Devin arose for good the next morning, she was groggy. She opened her eyes to find the clock reading 6:02 AM. She rolled over onto her side to find the side of the bed where Gerry should have been nicely made up instead.

'Where is Gerry? He's not usually up for at least another half hour or so,' Devin thought as she propped her head up to survey the room.

In answer to her query, against the overwhelming silence of the house, she heard the loud 'click clack' of the keyboard emanating from the basement.

Devin held her breath as her sleep-deprived mind finally put two and two together.

'He's downstairs, writing his stories, right now.' Devin realized.

'I wonder what he's writing; what kind of delicious story is he conjuring up right now?' she wondered as her mind returned to the dirty dream she'd had only a few hours ago.

'I wonder if he's imagining me with the Coach again? That certainly seems to be an ongoing theme. Maybe he is thinking of the Coach luring me back to his office behind the gym?' Devin's mind started to race as she rolled over onto her back. Her left hand slowly crept under the sheet and beneath her panties.

"Oh, hello!" She whispered; her pussy was already damp as her left hand went to work.

'Mmm, me on my knees, looking up at the Coach as he guides my head up and down on that huge cock. The spit would be pouring out of my mouth. He'd have that intense look on his face, that smug asshole look of his.' Devin's mind spiraled deeper and deeper into the fantasy.

"Mmm, God! Yes, Gerry, sitting in the chair mere feet away as I please that nasty man," Devin moaned softly, biting her bottom lip, remembering that her husband was just one loud noise away. Although his hearing would be a bit affected by the immediate sound of his own keystrokes pounding away.

A sudden noise broke Devin out of her trance. The keystrokes had ceased and she heard the stairs to the basement creak, signaling that Gerry was done with his 'creative writing' for the morning.

Devin stopped, her fingers still firmly implanted in her pussy, as she heard the door of the bedroom open. Devin's heart beat heavily in her throat.

'Fuck! He caught me!' Devin thought, her eyes remaining tightly shut.

'Please do not remove the covers!' Devin's mind screamed as she felt Gerry's gaze upon her. His movement ceased. She could sense that he was at the end of the bed. But then she heard him move away from the bed in the direction of the closet. He rummaged for his work clothes, then pulled them on and quietly left the bedroom, carefully closing the door behind him.

Devin quickly shifted and rolled back onto her side. She let out a relieved sigh as she heard his footsteps go down the hallway and into the bathroom.

A few moments later, she heard his footsteps take him past the bedroom and through the kitchen.

'I need to see what that man has been up to. I'm sure it's nothing but naughty, but I need to know where his mind is at. Is he getting more lewd?' Devin's mind raced as she attempted to will Gerry out the door so she could investigate the mystery.

After what seemed like an eternity, Devin heard the front door open and close. Then, a few moments later, she heard his car start up and depart from the driveway.

Wasting no time, Devin scurried from the bedroom, flew down the stairs to the basement, and flung open the door to the office. She noticed his computer had been turned off, so she plopped down into the still warm chair and fired it up. Agonizing moments passed as she quickly logged into the operating program and found her way to Gerry's hidden stash.

"Alright, now, Mr. Stankowski, let's see what you've been up to!" Devin exclaimed with a smirk as she located his "secret" porn directory and quickly located the 'Cucky Monster' folder with all of his active and archived stories.

"Wow!" Devin exclaimed, "It looks like I've inspired him; look at all these new stories, or at least partial stories, he's been working on," Devin said as she scrolled down the folder.

Devin began clicking, and though most of what she skimmed through were not full stories, there were lots of rough concepts. They mostly revolved around her even though they steered away from using her name.

Then Devin found a story that looked like it had been recently modified, as the file indicated that it had last been opened around the time that Gerry would have been in the basement. "Bingo," Devin said, clicking on the story without further.

It was obviously still far from finished, but as Devin gave it a quick read, she quickly got the gist, as well as what she was really looking for, a deeper insight into Gerry's mind.

In the story, a character named "Devin" was married to a guy named "Gerry" when a bull simply named "The Coach" began an affair with the wife. There wasn't much depth to the story, as it appeared to have been cranked out in a tearing hurry.

The beginning was fairly standard stuff: the "Devin" character found "Gerry's" porn stash and confronted him about it. 'Hmmmm, that seems familiar,' Devin mused as she pushed on. But instead of getting angry, the wife found herself getting turned on. It appeared that space had been set aside for a scene of the couple making love, but it had been left blank for now.

Following the place allotted for the sex scene, there were some notes outlining the intended direction of the story, but the most developed part was a different sex scene, the one between the wife and "the Coach" character.

Devin's eyes opened wide, and she was shocked by what she read in that most developed part. The setting was the home of the married couple. The Coach and the wife had arranged to meet there while the husband was away. In fact, though the wife was well aware that her husband would be arriving home at any moment, she had deliberately failed to inform "the Coach." Inevitably, then, the husband came home and found his wife riding "the Coach" on the couch. The wife was in the throes of ecstasy when she opened her eyes to see her husband intensely watching the illicit coupling.

Devin started scanning and wondered out loud, "Is this what he really wants? Does he want to see me and the coach together like that?"

__________________________________________________________________

"Hurry up, Devin; we are going to be late for the game!" Gerry yelled from the living room as he was pecking away at his phone.

Devin, meanwhile, was in the bedroom getting ready for another Friday night football game. However, football was the furthest thing from her mind. She knew she was going to see the Coach again and was trying to decide what to wear.

"Modest?" she said as she looked at her favorite strategically ripped jeans with a bright green tank top and a black button-up shirt to wear over them.

"Or... not?" she mused as she glanced at a black dress that she had worn before when she had gone out dining and drinking with Gerry. The hem hugged her knees, but the slinky fabric was very elastic, so the hemline could easily be moved up or down just by discreetly adjusting the waist. The top was a low tube top, which hugged her breasts nicely. What was missing from that option were a bra and panties. Luckily, it was still warm enough outdoors that she would be able to pull off the look without causing too much suspicion from the fans around her.

Devin closed her eyes, envisioning the reaction of both Gerry and the Coach to her being so exposed to the elements. Only a thin layer of fabric would lie between her and being completely nude in front of Gerry's students and co-workers.

'Hmm... I wonder which Gerry would prefer me to wear? I bet I could get him really worked up during the game." A devilish smile spread across her face as her mind quickly reached a decision.

She emerged from the bedroom and walked slowly towards her husband. "Okay, ready, let go!" Devin said as she casually walked towards Gerry.

"Are you really wearing that?!?!" Gerry said as his mouth dropped. Gerry slowly looked her over from head to toe. Her makeup was done up: her eyeshadow was heavy and her lipstick was bright red. It was as if they were going out to a bar instead of a high school football game. Gerry's gaze then took in her black dress, which fit snugly between her breasts. The hem of her dress only extended down to her mid-thigh.

"Oh, do you think it's too much? I thought you wanted to show me off to your co-workers. Or maybe a certain Coach? I can change into something else if you want, honey." Devin said in her most innocent tone, though she loved watching him squirm. 'Damn, I still got it,' Devin thought as she chuckled to herself.

"NO! I mean, no, it's okay. Anyway, If you took the time to change, we'd be late for the game," Gerry said as Devin could discern the excitement on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's the end of the fourth quarter, fans. Your Hawks have defeated the division-leading Knights by a score of 38 to 7!" the shocked announcer bellowed through the loud speaker.

Devin sat there in shock. "Hey, honey, I thought the Knights were supposed to be a good team."

"Yeah, me too. I have no idea how Cretin is pulling this off. Look at that smug asshole; he can't do anything wrong tonight!" Gerry said, the disdain dripping from his words. However, what Gerry had said was true; it was as if the two teams had reversed their usual tendencies. The opposing Knights could barely move the ball on offense; their players seemed outmatched in every aspect of the game and, when the Hawks had the ball, the Knights were helpless to stop them; the Hawks ran all over them and were moving the ball in the air at will.

Devin did not have to be told to look at the Coach; she had been doing it all night. Well, at least whenever she thought she wouldn't get caught. The whole game, she had been watching him. The scene at the gym kept playing through her mind--how he had openly groped her breasts and she had done nothing to deter him. She hadn't stopped him; she hadn't slapped him. She had only run away to the women's change room. He had ignited something in her that she had thought would remain safely confined to the kinky game she had been playing with Gerry.

The Coach was surrounded by his adoring players, giving each of them high fives and praise as the players ran to the dressing room to celebrate their biggest victory of the year.

Naturally, the coach made his way over to Gerry and Devin, who were sitting in their normal places in the first row along the 45-yard line. The stands were raised by a few feet, and only a chain link fence separated the fans from the field. Devin saw that the Coach was looking directly at her during his entire walk from the home team's sideline. Given his line of view, one careless move on her part would give him a clear and unobstructed shot up her dress between her thighs. The thought of that both excited and terrified Devin. Coach wore a giant grin on his face. If Devin hadn't known any better, she might well have thought that he was strutting.

Finally, after what seemed to Devin like an eternity, the coach reached his destination right in front of the couple. Devin stood up in an attempt to steer Gerry out of the stands, but he wasn't moving. Balked, she had no choice but to sit back down; in doing so, she glanced down at her dress, only to see how prominent the bumps of her nipples were through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Hey, guys! I'm so glad you could make it and watch! The boys sure looked good tonight!" The Coach beamed up to the couple. Devin could see that Gerry bore his patented fake smile as the Coach leered at Devin.

She could tell that he appreciated her choice of attire tonight and, from his reaction, he was well aware that her nipples were making their presence known to anyone who bothered to look. And looking was exactly what he was doing.

Gerry had noticed as well, and his expression broke for a moment. He had looked over to see what had caught the Coach's gaze; Devin could tell her husband's mind was racing.

"Y... yes! Good job today, Coach! How did you guys manage to pull that off?" Gerry responded with the barest hint of actual interest. His attention had been thoroughly sidetracked by the way the Coach was unabashedly eyeing up his wife.

Devin was very aware that she was now the center of attention of both men. She couldn't help but feel proud of herself and a bit turned on.

'Fuck, why did I wear this? It's drawing too much attention; I should have just gone with the safe choice.' Just as Devin formulated this thought, she glanced over at Gerry's pants and saw that his cock was definitely responding to the situation.

Then she turned her gaze back toward the Coach. His eyes said it all; he was eating her up. She could read his thoughts as if they were being close-captioned across his brow. He wanted her right then and right there. The crowd, the team, Gerry--none of it mattered beside the Coach's overpowering lust.

Devin could feel her body responding. It was primal; she had no choice but to admit to herself that she wanted it too. 'God, why do I like this so much? He is such a creep!' she thought, rubbing her thighs together, which promptly reminded her of her choice to go without panties.

The coach grinned as he pretended to respond to Gerry's last remark. "Well, you see, Gerry, it's all about the D. I find that it is important that there is a strong D -- and I mean a really strong, hard D. The O will always follow," he intoned, his not-so-subtle innuendo communicating itself to all concerned. He licked his lips, looking in Devin's direction.

Devin locked eyes with him. The same eyes from her dream. Bearing down on her with that same intensity. The same undeniable intent. The only difference was in the outward action. In her dream, her legs were on his shoulders, and he was filling her womb as Gerry sat mere feet away. Here, he was merely making lewd innuendo, borderline inappropriate, but basically harmless. She felt a devilish urge to stir matters up.

As Devin looked down at the Coach with that smug grin on his face, she knew that both he and Gerry were enjoying the show. She teased her bottom lip with her teeth. 'Oh god, this is getting me so damn hot,' Devin thought, playing with the hem of her dress and making sure her legs were visible all the way up to her mid-thigh. She was trying to conceal her casual glances, but she was sure the Coach had caught her inspecting his crotch.

"Well, Coach. It looked like they took you guys too lightly. This must have been a trap game for them," Gerry interjected, attempting to downplay the win.