The Writer's Muse Pt. 02

Story Info
Is Devin still playing a game with Gerry? Or something else?
12.6k words
2.77
3.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hey all, sorry for the long delay in the sequel to this story. I re-wrote it a few times as i wasn't happy with the result. Had real life stuff that got in the way as well. Way better place now and should be able to get to writing more frequently.

Thanks to my editor Stubbypinhead huge help with getting this story to where it is at. Thank you to Matt as well, massive help putting the story together. I do not believe i could have gotten this story off the ground without you fine gentlemen!

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

Gerry sat at the kitchen table eating cereal and drinking his coffee, preparing for his day. However, he was not thinking about his lesson plans, the material for the day, the tests, the assignments or the marking he would need to do. He was focused instead on the reception he had received on Devin's arrival home the day before.

'In all the years we have been married or even dating, she has never come home and just dropped to her knees like that,' Gerry thought, his mouth full of sugary treats.

'Even when she has gone down on me, she's never seemed to really enjoy it all that much. It's more like she just does it to please me. But last night she came just by sucking my cock.' Gerry's thousand mile gaze focused out the window opposite his chair.

'She must have felt really bad about how she reacted Sunday night. I can't think of any other reason, other than that. This was her way of making it up to me,' Gerry concluded. 'She must have been thinking about it all day and wanted to do something out of character and decided to try out something new.'

Gerry exhaled. "Yeah, that's it! She must have felt bad for getting so angry. Guys watch porn all the time, after all. It isn't like I had asked her to do something completely crazy, like fuck the Coach. I was just being honest and sharing my fantasies with her.'

Gerry continued to think with a smile on his face. 'I can't wait until she overreacts again!' 'I bet things will go back to normal with Devin again.' Gerry mused as he finished sipping his coffee. A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he slurped the rest of the milk from the bowl and headed out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Breed me, you bastard!!!!!!" the brunette on the computer screen screamed as a large obese black man thrust away at her.

Devin couldn't take her eyes off the scene. The brunette was wearing what was left of a white lace lingerie piece that had been ripped to shreds by her lover. She was also wearing white fishnet stockings and red high heels which were prominently visible because of the way her long slender legs were wrapped around the back of her lover.

The brunette was lying on her back with the cameraman positioned at the foot of the bed. The picture zoomed in upon the large black cock that was splitting the wife's pussy open. With each thrust her pussy lips gripped the large ebony shaft.

"Yeah, that's it! Please cum inside my wife! Knock her up!" cheered a voice from behind the camera.

Devin's gaze was transfixed on the athletic coupling as her left hand worked furiously away. Her well trimmed hair was soaking wet with her juices as the scene played out before her fascinated gaze.

'Fuck, yeah! Do it! Cum inside her!' Devin thought as her fingers continued to busy themselves upon her slick puffy pussy.

"Oh, shit!!! Here it comes!!!!" The large black man bellowed as he thrust his cock deep inside the brunette and threw his head back in passion. Devin could see his balls spasm over and over as millions of sperm were released to find their destiny.

The brunette's hands clenched upon his ebony back and her nails dug in. As the white wife tumbled over the edge into orgasm, she screamed. Her legs shook uncontrollably. Using her grip upon his back as leverage, her legs shoved down into the bed over and over, pumping her pussy relentlessly up and down the length of her black lover's cock, milking him of every last drop of his copious seed.

Devin was rapidly approaching an orgasm of her own. She threw her head back and her eyes closed as she listened to the brunette receive the stud's seed. Freed from any distracting visual imagery, her mind presented her with a shocking scenario. Again, a large black man was looming over a pretty white wife, ramming his fantastic cock inside her pussy. But this time it was the Coach, and the woman he was so industriously fucking was ... Devin herself! Somehow, she was able to observe her own reaction as if she were having an out of body experience. Her face was grimacing in pure ecstasy as his balls bounced off her ass. Somewhere in the background, she could hear Gerry's voice urging them on until it was overridden by the volume of the Coach's pre-orgasmic grunting. She could both see and feel his pulsating member as it built up to ejaculation.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Fuck!!!!! Yes!!! Cum inside me, you bastard!!!" Devin screamed. Her orgasm washed over her irresistibly. Her body shook uncontrollably, the powerful orgasm seizing all control of her body and senses. Meanwhile, back in front of Gerry's computer station, Devin's fingernails dug into the arm rests of his office chair. The white wife's left hand rubbed her pussy as she rode the reality of her intense orgasm to completion.

In her mind's eye she saw and felt the Coach's warm cum seeping into her womb. Only as her own orgasm receded was she able to notice that her hands were soaking wet and that she now was sitting in a puddle of her own juices on the seat of Gerry's chair. Fortunately, the chair was covered in vinyl fabric.

Devin's gaze returned to the screen just in time to see the large black cock being withdrawn from the white wife's gaping pussy. Devin's eyes tracked a trickle of white fluid as it oozed down the wife's ass onto the rumpled bed.

Devin sat up, still in an altered state of dreamy post-orgasmic bliss.

"Yikes, that was intense! I can't remember the last time I came THAT hard!" Devin said as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

'Did Gerry's story really have that much of an effect on me? I know I was teasing the Coach a bit yesterday at the store, but that was just all in fun, wasn't it?' Devin thought, interrogating her own intentions.

Devin sat there amazed at the amount of cum oozing out of the pussy on screen. She was also questioning why that particular fantasy. 'Like, Gerry's story must have planted that thought there to begin with. From a real life point of view, the Coach is kinda gross, right?' Usually her fantasies revolved around hunky actors' or singers' bodies. Never anyone like the Coach. 'But from a fantasy perspective, maybe that makes the idea of submitting to sex with him even hotter. No emotional ties.' Devin pondered as the scene on the computer monitor came to an end.

Suddenly Devin heard the front door open and close.

"Honey, I'm home! One of the classes had a field trip, so I've got some free time right now!" Gerry said gleefully as Devin heard him taking off his shoes.

"Shit shit shit shit!" Devin muttered to herself as she quickly moved her legs off the desk and straightened up her clothing. She hastily closed the open tabs on the browser she was viewing and shut down the computer. Just as she was turning to head up the stairs, she glanced at the seat of Gerry's office chair. She nearly succumbed to panic before her gaze fell upon a box of tissues. Efficiently, Devin wiped the seat down and tossed the damp crumpled tissues into the waste bin before taking a last deep breath and rushing up the stairs.

Gratified to see that Gerry was just straightening up from where he had neatly arranged his shoes, Devin jumped into Gerry's arms and gave him a long kiss. "Hey, honey! I'm so glad you're home early. What would you like to do with this extra time?" Devin inquired suggestively, softly biting her lip. But, as desperately as she wanted him to take her into his arms and make love to her right there, she was also concerned that she smelled like sex. She needed to distract him before he discovered what she had been up to.

"Well, with this extra free time today, I should probably catch up on marking some papers. And then, this coming Monday, another two classes will be taking their field trips, so I'll get the entire afternoon off. I'll probably still need to catch up on all the grading I've fallen behind on, but the good part is that at least I'll be able to do it from home." Gerry said, clearly excited by this small victory in his demanding work schedule. Although she knew it was for the best in the circumstances, Devin couldn't entirely hide her disappointment that Gerry hadn't picked up on her advances.

"Oh, that's awesome. I was thinking of leaving for work a little early. I'd like to do a little shopping first," Devin replied. She was already walking toward the bedroom as she spoke, putting a little distance between her husband and any lingering essence of her sex juices, all on the excuse of changing into her work uniform.

As she did so, Devin could hear Gerry's footsteps on the stair treads as he trotted down to the office. Then she heard the squeaking of the computer chair, the clicks and clacks of the keys as Gerry fired up the computer and, finally, as she sat on their bed, she heard the whir of the computer's fan, confirming that it was up to speed. Next, the sound of music percolated up from below her feet. The hint of a smile crossed her face as she realized that she could hear everything Gerry was doing. All of which reminded her that Gerry was now sitting in a cloud of the very scent of arousal that she had been trying to distract him from.

'Why didn't Gerry get the hint? I need him so badly. Hmm, I think I can think of a way to convince him, without giving away what I've been up to,' Devin thought, craftily. She quickly stripped her clothing off and stood nude in front of the mirror, admiring her curves. Her large bust was still heaving up and down and she could detect a lingering dampness between her legs. Her nipples were already stretching outward as she contemplated putting her plan into action.

She decided to reach into her drawer of intimates. Rummaging around, she swiftly assembled the perfect outfit for the occasion. Over the years, Devin had amassed quite a selection of intimate items of apparel for Gerry. Either she would buy some slinky numbers to surprise him for his birthday or Valentine's Day or he would go out and purchase something for her. She didn't really mind his efforts: his taste was a little more sophisticated than most guys would have been and he was even usually able to find something in her size. At worst, he tended to acquire things that were only a bit too small, which Devin theorized was by design rather than ignorance on Gerry's part.

Chuckling as these thoughts ran through her head, Devin picked out a nice red lace outfit. It resembled a swimsuit which covered most of her, but it was still thin enough to provide a see-through effect. She selected a black pair of fishnet stockings to complement the lacy set of lingerie. She tossed the chosen items over onto the bed, slid her underwear drawer shut, and then slipped the slinky ensemble of nylon and lace accessories onto her seductive nudity. Within moments, she was admiring herself in the mirror again.

As she did so, Devin again reached down and felt the dampness between her legs: she needed her husband and she needed him NOW.

As Devin was about to exit the bedroom she shrugged on a black satin housecoat. She quickly walked back down the hall to the head of the stairs. As she descended, she made sure her steps fell loudly enough to alert Gerry just in case he was "hard at work" at something unrelated to his job description. 'Marking papers, indeed,' she again smirked to herself.

She arrived at the door and peeked around the door frame so that only her head was visible and her body was still hidden. Gerry's head swivelled toward her as he gave her a questioning look.

"Hey' honey, I was just on my way to the school and wondered if you thought somebody at your school would like to see me in something like this?" Devin now stepped fully into view in the doorway and then slowly slid the housecoat off, revealing her seductive attire.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Gerry croaked out, his voice breaking like a teenager's. Devin smiled at him knowingly. Every time he saw her nude or nearly nude he was reduced to the state of a boy who had never seen boobies before. If there was one sure way to make a man melt it was by flaunting the naked female body.

"Well, honey, I was innocently thinking about paying a little visit to someone: I think we both know who I'm talking about. Do you think he would like this?" Devin beamed as Gerry's mouth hung open. She could see his head was about to blow off.

Devin strutted sexily into the office as Gerry sat there paralyzed. "I was thinking that perhaps I would waltz into HIS office with an overcoat on. Then I'd close the door behind me and slide the coat off and show him that I was wearing this underneath. Do you think HE might like that, honey?" Devin's hands motioned up and down her slinkily-clad torso, as she swung her hips out with each additional step she took toward her husband.

"Wh... who are you going to visit? Wh... who did you have in mind?" Gerry croaked, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Well, I hope you don't mind. But... oh, I really shouldn't say. It's embarrassing," Devin said. By now, she had found her way to Gerry and sat down on his desk. The cold wood surface shocked the lightly-clad Devin, but she was having too much fun to let the sensation derail her game.

"Is... is it the... Coach?" Gerry said, looking up at his wife. Devin swore that his breathing ceased as he awaited her response.

"Yes! It is. I hope you don't mind. I was just thinking of walking into his office like this. But then I had another idea. Maybe I could also do this." Devin rolled Gerry's chair out so that he was facing her. When she'd pushed the chair out far enough, she dropped down onto her knees. She quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

In a flash, she fished his rock-hard cock out of his pants and put it in her mouth. She kept her gaze on his as she bobbed her head. Her left hand kept pace with her mouth as the nails on her right hand dug into his left leg.

Gerry threw his head back on the leather chair as Devin's efforts increased, then managed to raise his head back up far enough to watch her bob on his cock.

With a loud pop, Devin pulled her mouth off of Gerry's cock. "Do you think he would like that, honey? Do you think the Coach would like it if I sucked HIS cock in HIS office at school?" Gerry moaned his approval.

Devin again engulfed his cock with her mouth. She let her spit build up around his cockhead and slowly worked her way down the shaft. Her spit began pooling, and his testicles were getting slick.

She withdrew her mouth from his cock again in order to add verbal fuel to the fire of the fantasy she was spinning. "Okay, now this is really naughty, honey. Please don't think less of me, but I was thinking that while he was sitting in his chair, I would do this." Devin stood up quickly and turned around. She tugged the crotch of her sexy panties to one side and then reached back between her thighs to wrap her dainty fingers around his throbbingly-erect cock. She lined it up with her pussy and slowly sank down on his shaft, thoroughly lubricated by her saliva.

"Oh god, honey! That feels so good!" Devin moaned as, in one swift motion, her pussy enveloped his cock.

"Jesus, Devin, you are the sexiest woman on the planet!" Gerry moaned as he grabbed her ass cheek in one hand and sank the fingers of his other hand into the firm but soft flesh of her breast. He shifted the fingers of that hand to her nipple, then started to pinch and twist the engorged little turret.

"Yes, honey, do you think the Coach would like this? Would he like me bouncing on his cock??" Devin moaned. As he thrust, she felt the impact of his upper thighs against the lower curves of her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes, and for a moment she envisioned herself riding on the Coach's cock. An irresistible pressure was building up in her core.

"Oh, god, honey, yes!! He would love this. His big cock would stretch your pussy out so good!" Gerry said, without slowing his thrusts.

"Oh yes! Stretch my pussy, Coach! Fuck me!!" Devin screamed as she felt her orgasm roaring upon her with the force of a bullet train.

"Oh fuck, honey, I am about to cum; where do you want it?" Gerry screeched; normally he held out much longer, but this was an unusually provocative circumstance.

"Inside me, Coach! Cum inside my pussy! You bastard!" Devin screamed. In her mind, the cock that was pulsing in her convulsing pussy was the formidable instrument of the Coach. Her husband's own climax delivered jet after jet of his seed into her quivering interior.

The sensation of being slathered with seed triggered her own orgasm. Devin started to shake uncontrollably. "Ahhhhh, fuck! I feel it, it's your cum feels so hot, Coach!!" she shouted, moaning loudly and collapsing forward around her spasming abdomen. Devin lost her footing and fell to the floor, her muscles still quaking as her orgasm slowly receded.

Eventually she regained some quantum of composure. She twisted around and looked up at Gerry, who was sitting in his chair, his chest heaving for air. His face bore a look of confusion and exhaustion; his flaccid cock drooped down along one leg.

Devin stood up and impressed a soft kiss on his cheek. She bent down and picked up her housecoat. As she pulled it back on, she said,"I don't mind playing this game with you, honey. But just remember, fantasy is one thing, reality is another." Devin turned and made her way back up the stairs.

As soon as she got back to the bedroom, she removed her lingerie and stockings. She cleaned herself up in the bathroom, then returned to the bedroom to don her work uniform. She chuckled to herself: she wasn't going to have as much time to shop before work as she had planned.

'Okay, I am going to leave my phone at home,' she thought. "I can't afford to get caught at work, and I know if I take it to work with me, the temptation will be too much.' Having made this decision, Devin left her phone plugged into its charger on the nightstand, and left for work.

Thursday

'I must be out of my mind!' Devin thought, smirking to herself in amusement as she finished changing into her workout clothes in the women's locker room of Superstar Gym.

Devin thought back to the attention she'd received on Tuesday at the store with her tight work shirt. Now she was hoping to garner the same reaction from the gym patrons.

She hardly recognized herself in the image in the mirror, but the reflection was undeniably hers. She was unaccustomed to wearing such revealing clothing in public. Normally, when she worked out in the gym, she wore large, baggy sweats and a loose t-shirt with a sturdy bra. She didn't like to draw undue attention to herself.

Today, however, the white sports bra that Devin had donned not only emphasized the prominence of her large bust but was also cropped just below her rib cage, flaunting her impressively flat stomach. Initially she had intended the tight bra to go under her workout gear; however, now it served as the visual centerpiece of her outfit, which guaranteed she would receive a lot of attention. Tight white shorts completed her outfit, their fabric stretching no further than her mid-thigh. The clinging fabric was similar to that in yoga pants. She slipped her cell phone into an elastic armband so she could listen to music and her outfit was complete.