All Comments on 'The Wrong Bag - with Epilogue'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

You wrote a classical thermonuclear BTB without resorting to the throwing up, crying, runaway, passive-aggressive (100+ bonus points), getting drunk man-child, so epidemic in these pages. Even better, you capture subtle nuances of emotion, feeling, and insight. Also, the dialogue wasn't the usual copypasta, and the wife had a profound sexual problem that wasn't ray-induced by miscreant aliens from the Red Planet. The MC could hang around with Vandimonium's Dave Brown. VERY good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great revenge, maybe she does have a sex addiction so now they can help her seek professional mental help. The two guys get off easy as a good beating is essential

szat54szat547 months ago

Dobre BTB. Nareszcie o kimś kto nie jest miękką fają z wątpliwościami.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unfortunately he broke so many laws he'll be heading for a stretch in jail.

I can understand dp, well just about, but both dicks in the same hole, that's just gay as fk.

If I'm being honest group sex like that is just so beta male. No alpha would share. Which makes me wonder how they managed to persuade her that two losers were actually lord and master.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

And so it ends, not with a bang but a whimper!

5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not bad if cruel and heartless is your thing

inka2222inka22227 months ago

@anon - the two guys will get destroyed in THEIR divorces, and the teacher one will likely lose his job and if we are lucky, his license. The beating... who cares, they weren't the ones married to MC and backstabbing him, the "wife" was. Hope she wakes up in 1 year and has cancer, and nobody to hold her as she painfully dies.

inka2222inka22227 months ago

@anon - no, cruel and heartless is the thing for all the cheating wife cheerleaders like you. Your misandry is showing, as is your complete lack of morals or ethics of any kind.

Ganymede69Ganymede697 months ago

That was excellently done! A new fav for me to come back to many times. 5stars easy!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Great Story, it takes all sort of people. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was better without the epilogue. Thanks KS

Taskman1961Taskman19616 months ago

Very, very good!!! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Thanks for not turning this into another cuck raac. 5 stars!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

For a BTB story it was a good one, nice set up of the bedroom scene, just a simple plot executed well, for a change on here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent job on this one. Simple set em up and knock em down. I always love the begging part where they can explain everything away as being not their fault but at least this one didn’t go and try to blame him which is usually the last resort. It sounds like Mandy has a real prick for a father and that he was sure his son in law would be the cheater. His little ploy helped destroy her life. Good work Pops!

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[01.12.23]

A Short, Sharp, Shot!

11/10!!!!!

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Almost good.

There’s supposed to be a pre-nuptial agreement with severe penalties for adultery, but she still got half of the assets?!?

Also, he should have not told anyone the situation until the next morning. Leave her tied up alone for at least 12 hours so that she has to lay in her own piss and shit!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great! And I appreciated the "rest of the story" provided in the epilogue. Agree that "Lord" and "Master" did deserve some further consequences besides losing their wives / jobs. (especially for cutting off the husband) Wife probably did need some sort of counseling but sex addiction not viable excuse for cutting off her husband. Not sure husband really did anything illegal except for not releasing her immediately after saying her safe word - too bad; he could probably claim bad hearing (or temporary insanity). Don't understand 50/50 asset split with pre-nup. Would have liked a sentence or two with mom and dad's reactions.

Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Her bag had more shit in it year-round than Santa's does on Christmas Eve!

But sorry, BDSM isn't MY bag, although the 'charred end' of a BTB is maybe the least bad place for it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What's the point of including a fucking prenup in the story if you're going to do a 50-50 split? Basically, the whole point of prenups is to ensure an asset split that isn't 50-50. If they didn't have any assets anyway, why have a prenup?

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

So just your "run of the mill" story about a woman? It was okay I guess... well written

NuclearManNuclearMan2 months ago

This was good, and the 'ending' suggested by Anonymous with comment ID(?) 15057417 depicted awesome payback handed to 'Lord' and 'Master'. It reminded me a bit of Vandemonium1's 'The Alpha Male' where the pompous paramour, for all of his talk about being an 'alpha' gets put in his place and exposed as a whiny limp-dick sack of shit.

And before the cucks and cuck apologists denounce me as a mouth-breathing incel troglodyte based on the above, well, whatever helps you sleep at night, deviants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Married only 6 years.

Therefore, I will follow her for 36 years, informing all of her friends contacts, relatives, work, work attempts, etc.

Notice will be accompanied by a large electronic file of her exploits.

Fucking hate cheaters, particularly when they are bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good one but almost impossible to believe that she could hide that part of her so completely. A regular Mati Hara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

For the life of me I cannot grasp how supposedly civilized men (and women) can take such pleasure in the misery and destruction of others' lives; especially those whom they once loved.

But you wrote a depressing tale with competence, so there's that.

Once more into the breach, dear friends. Maybe next time....

MLJ

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

Good Btb story. It’s a shame. If she truly was a sub, she would have confided in her husband and seen his ability to Dom. But she wasn’t a true sub. A true submissive would not aggressively pursue the lifestyle, and a true Dom would never have accepted that attitude from a prospective sub. She was just a whore who wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...