All Comments on 'The Wrong Bag - with Epilogue'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Screaming for a sequel. Thanks.

TajfaTajfa6 months ago

Very good. An epilogue would have been welcomed. I would love to hear what happened to her and her "lovers".

BobluvsBobluvs6 months ago

You left us hangin. That isn't cool.

Galama88aGalama88a6 months ago

Can I write my sequel for this please

littleone35littleone356 months ago

We need a follow up

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

Good Story

Most writers forget the story aspect of late.

Sloburn38Sloburn386 months ago

That's pretty damn dark for first thing in the morning -- good writing though.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor6 months ago

Oh damn. I wanted to hear from Mom!

Wavedave45Wavedave456 months ago

Wow, this was too good to not hear about the fallout. Sure you can get away with it when it's obvious how things will go. But this was like setting off 8 Tsar Bombas taped together like a psycho 8th grader would with mashed up piccolo petes. We gotta see the devastation.

deadonedeadone6 months ago

People, people! We must remember priorities!

We can't compromise her earning potential before the divorce is settled, it costs us too much!

Six months later fine, but not before!!!

swfb70swfb706 months ago

needs another chapter to cover the fallout

The Style GuyThe Style Guy6 months ago

Five well earned stars from me. TSG

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove6 months ago

This deserves a follow up!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great story!

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy6 months ago

Very well paced and the tension was palpable. His responses to her declarations removed their triteness! 5Stars.

Orion623Orion6236 months ago

Very well done and complete as written. 5*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

enjoyed that. only wished for more of the reactions of people coming to the door and text messages.

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

nicely done. love it when a plan comes together.

Bargyn1Bargyn16 months ago

5* well written and good pace.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Good one. Not sure I would have sent the evidence out to everyone, but certainly the guilty parties and their spouses. Nice Touch in sending it to Dad. Let him see what his prenatal bought him.

TrustingagainTrustingagain6 months ago

Nicely done. I think you met your goal and burning her to a crisp made a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

this is good... maybe even too much

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

half a story gets half a score

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Original. Well-written. Definitely 5*.

Ed

Harryin VAHarryin VA6 months ago

Yeah actually it followed up with you very nice and this is an excellent story.

.

The beginning of the story reminds me of my brother-in-law period More than 20 years ago, he married a really hot woman with a fabulous body, but she was somewhat inexperienced with sex. Then over time around ten years ago it really came A halt. Nothing he tried worked. Every time it was a different excuse.

And for many years, he really thought his wife had lost interest in sex. But it was wrong for him to do anything about it or figure out why.

.

Then one day, I told him the truth. Unless there is something mentally wrong with your wthere is no way that she's going 10 years without having ,sex.

Either she's on interested in having sex with you or is incapable medically of having sex and she doesn't want to tell you. I don't know which is worse.

.

Eventually he figured it out.

Funfriend1410Funfriend14106 months ago

Great little story, but I so hope that we get more. Let’s hear what happens next.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Now that’s a BTB!!!!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A thorough job. While I would welcome an epilogue, I don't think it really needs one. Thanks.

JensensloverJensenslover6 months ago

NOT cute or clever to leave it hanging 1*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"...my lawyer doesn't have a safe word."

Epic!

knoxhardknoxhard6 months ago

Her effort to explain would have been interesting. I realize it can be difficult to write a good one. Obviously, she'd blather on with all manner of ridiculous BS. Not easy for normal people to concoct such crazy, but it can be enlightening.

Why is it ok with her masters for her to pull trains and to blow boss, but not husband. Or especially how it makes sense to her while wanting to stay married.

Maybe someone can write up her story.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat6 months ago

I love the smell of burning bitches 5*

Karn9Karn96 months ago

Great BTB story 5*

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf6 months ago

Gods start but as I say all time in LW….FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!

amygdalaamygdala6 months ago

Damm ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If there is a annual BTB award then this story just went to the head of the pack 🏆

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Haha. Great. Perfect action, perfect delivery, and a superb wrap-up.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Good story line (unusual in itself). Like others, I’d love to see a follow up chapter but I understand new material doesn’t appear magically. Good job though!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story except her last line. Should have just left her silent with nothing to say. The "I love you" was worthless.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Well that was a fine, hot mess

This was a well done burn if a little short.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A highly unrealistic full btb tale, but still a rare real btb, since too many so called btb tales, are just fem-pov fake btb versions, with a childish idiot husband and a whore wife that hardly receive the due payback. So, even though this is totally unrealistic, this full btb tale deserves the 5 full stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure what to think. It is dark for my tastes. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great Story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Yes, well written. But how he let that "no sex" situation go on for so long, is beyond belief. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much for non kinky readers. Three stars, cruising close to two.

JPB

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

Gotta’ love a happy ending 😁

PowersworderPowersworder6 months ago

Very well written, but it needs a sequel to cover the fallout.

The wife getting absolutely destroyed by the consequences of her actions is the best part!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Gosh.

Her betrayal kinda hurt my feelings.

Good one Chimney Sweep.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

I wanted to name t like this one, but all the literary points were hit. 4.8*

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffrey6 months ago

The husband's behavior was an excellent example of power exchange role play except for ignoring the safe word. But in this case it was completely understandable. Full marks. TYVM.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

That was pretty twisted and totally satisfying..... well, except for Brad getting fucked over.

dark2donut2dark2donut26 months ago

Boy, did you piled it up in the end! Short story but quite energetic. It would be nicer with a longer plot. Not bad.

SkubabillSkubabill6 months ago

Far fetched but well done. Five stars

ibuguseribuguser6 months ago

Far fetched indeed but worth a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"My lawyer doesnt have a 'safe' word." LMAO!!! Very nicely done. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was fairly well written, but I suspect that in real life he would have just fucked up his own divorce. Sending the videos out would probably break "revenge porn" laws, get him sent to prison, and piss off the judge, who might toss the prenup. Also, he recorded video which documented that he held her captive long after she asked to be released, which might get him arrested for rape. He would have been smarter to just let his lawyer handle it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome!

Frank66Frank666 months ago

Have to add my compliments- well thought out, well paced, well written. And yes, every good story deserves another. Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Master" is a janitor! LMAO

Priceless

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty much a BDSM story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ended abruptly!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Five stars. Would like to see a followup from you or someone else!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

If there's revenge, then it's not cuck.

\

"I can guarantee I won't do anything you won't like." - Probably stuff that she's done with her lover.

\

She wants to "explain." It's one thing to try to explain her slutty behavior, but how can she explain cutting him off or months?

\

"I have an addiction! It's a sickness! I need your help!" - So you get help, you don't indulge the sickness.

\

"They... Master and Lord... would punish me if I had sex with you. That's what the paddle was for." - How would they know? She's a cheater, surely she could lie!

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Kinda lame revenge for being cuck'd so long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He's such a sweetheart. Could have left her there alone. But now she gets to live in a nightmare of her own creation. Either works for me. A spouse that cheats isn't a worthy spouse. Some can be redeemed with herculean effort. She's not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great BTB story! The little details like the coupon were nuice and poignant. I'd have loved to see the fallout this bitch suffered after being outed.

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

Good but if anyone is crazy enough to send anything to an employer... DONT. The revenge porn laws will get you for the rest then the family court judge will have you for dessert if you fuck with her employment.

Fun read tho. Ill give it a five for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. No unnecessary details about what she wore on their first date in high school or how they honeymooned in Ibiza, etc. Too many self-proclaimed 'experts' on this site lecture endlessly about what it takes to write a successful story, simply because once-upon-a-time, they took a couple of creative writing classes. You gave us everything we needed.

.

I believe it's illegal to send copies of video and pics to so many, so I was sorry to see that tired cliché used in this story. That puts him in harm's way with the DA and he didn't strike me as someone willing to hurt himself just to embarrass the cheap slut he's dumping. Circumspection and discretion would be key, i.e., "get the most bang for your buck".

.

Now, Masters Mutt and Jeff, those two are worth an extended look. They've been dominating at least one woman, and, given the impotent nature of their jobs, there's a better-than-even chance they'd come after the husband to teach him a lesson. And he could be eagerly waiting to 'defend' himself. That could be fun.

.

Great story. 5 stars. In future stories, you might want to include more detail about what happens AFTER the affair is exposed. Confrontation is always a crowd-pleaser. You can trust me on that... because I've never taken a creative writing class.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not my kind of story.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married876 months ago

Good story. One of the better BTB stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too bad Bradley didn't have the P. I. investigate her mother. You know the old saying "Like mother like daughter"? The P. I. might have turned turned up something. If he did Bradley could have invited her father over and had a two slabs on the grill. Special recipe hotsauce too!

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

Nope, I'd let mommy undo the straps. Let mommy see all her toys on the bed. Just walk out and close the door.

\

He's NOT a cuck, he never willfully or knowingly submitted to her fucking another.

\

5***** Hooyah, Salutes...

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

BTB, COMPLETE WITH ACCRED INTEREST!

DD

fishgetterfishgetter6 months ago

Now this IS a BTB story with a great buildup and even greater ending. A true 5* story if there ever was one. Keep the faith and keep the stories coming. Thanks for this one, and hopefully many more.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

One of a very few very good, and well-told BTB stories - IMHO - that I've read here lately !

Not formulaic, creative in its presentation and the description of how he unmasked her BDSM life that she had kept hidden from him while she cut him off from sex at the direction of the two Doms.

Having her mother be the one to release her, while the DVD played her scenes of submission was a masterstroke.

This tale screamed out for 5 stars...

...granted !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was great! Thank you! Would love a follow-up!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

*applause*

Thank you!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent. Nothing else need be said. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome BTB

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit6 months ago

That was solid. I can’t imagine how he’ll recover but that was a good end to the whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It took six years of marriage before he discovered he is married to a masochistic mental sex deviant? Or did it just hit her recently, like Martian Slut Ray? Great description of the technique of his tortuous reveal, his revenge, and all the sick shit she did to humiliate herself and her husband, for sexual nirvana. The only thing missing is what this author, like many in the LW category, lacks the skill and imagination to explore: Why?

\

What happened to her mind, how did she sink so low? If she's really mentally ill then has she started to seek help? What did she expect to happen when she turns her husband into an effective eunuch, cutting off his sex life? His love life. How does a person, even a crazy person, explain and justify that level of betrayal, self denigration, and complete contempt for her husband and her marriage vows? Yeah, that part of the story has nothing to do with being clever, being one step ahead, planning his grand revenge and escape. That part of the story is about her humanity, her psyche, maybe abuse as a child, maybe she was drugged and raped the first time. Maybe it was all a cry for help, knowing that sooner or later her husband was bound to find out. A gang bang at an LA sex club? Like that video isn't All Over ALL The Porn Sites. And she wanted to keep her perversion, her sickness, a secret? A gym bag full of sex torture toys just sitting out in her office, not even hidden? And why did the old Sex Coupon from their marriage finally get through to her, make her forget her Master's orders? Apparently she wasn't completely brain dead to her previous life and love. What happened? Maybe some day an author with the chops will take up where this author quit. Its a fantastic setup. I hope someone will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have dealt lord&master much harsher punishment than he did when I was through with them they wouldn't be fucking anyone again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too short. Not enough details, no epilogue. 3 stars.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Nice……..that truly was BTB story. Well thought out. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They woke up with a blinding headache, tied and gagged, belly down, on a table with their feet touching the floor.

They immediately started to struggle at the restraints only to see Brad come into view.

"I see the Lord and Master have joined us this evening!"

"None too soon either as the fun is just about to start. See you two wankstains have taken it upon yourself to ruin my marriage. Sure, the whore is also partly responsible, but you took a leading role in it thus a toll must be paid!"

"So, for the next few hours you will be continuously raped, heck you'll even be dp-ed. Wonder how much stretch factor your assholes have, i know what you're thinking, we'll soon find out, am i right?*, he chuckled.

"Anyway, nothing is forbidden. I suggest you expect to be made to suck cocks and do it well, tools have been provided to extract teeth and shatter bones should noncompliance be given. Also, expect some scat fetishists and something to do with things up your urethras."

"I know, i don't get it either but you play you pay and you two have alot to pay. You should also know that the coming rape train is the easy part. You'll learn more in the morning"

Brad opened the side door and men started to pour in. He heard muffled wails of despair coming from the two as he was leaving the room.

He came back the next day to find the literal blood, cum, piss and shit show that the two were. They both had bruised eyes and Lord had a few of his fingernails pulled out, while Master was missing two of his front teeth. They were broken shells of what they once were.

"Well guys, seems you made it so far, now the real fun begins. You've got a couple of weeks of physical and mental torture ahead of you. I am told that at the end of it you will be subservient tutu wearing little bitches that will do as they are told. I was also told that a couple of operations are prepared for you both. After all, most people don't really chicks with dicks, but a pussy, fake one at that, is still better than nothing and you've got to pay for the expenses incurred here. That being said, the Lady and the Mistress will soon embark on their knew journey."

He turned and laughed as the uncontrolled tears flooded the shit and cum stained cheeks of the once domineering men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. Just wow! How did she have the time, or physical endurance? Wow. Just wow!

Omart57Omart576 months ago

Very, very good story! Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW, now that was different. I guess he really Burned The Bitch. I don't know what was worse, the playing in bed (some fun), or what he told her afterward. I like to think what he told her afterward broke her. What with everyone knowing what she did, and it ALL soon becoming public. I gave it 5 huge stars, as I really loved it. I'd give more, but I can't at this time. Maybe in another few days I can vote again to bump this up. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to agree with anonymous from 2 hours ago. I hope someone does FTDS, and give it a proper part 2. Everything is there to set up for a nice finish. Hell, even some of the commenters are coming up with some details that could be added into a finish/part 2.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

One hell of a great confrontation with the cheating bitch. He didn’t want to hear any excuses, or any more lies at all. Since he knows them, he should introduce Master and Lord to his Louisville Slugger. Show the low life bastards what real corporal punishment feels like.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

Liked it a lot 4 stars from Xluckylee

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...