All Comments on 'The Wrong Note'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

The story only raised more questions than it gave answers to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She deserved to have her friend killed

She was warned by the spirits

She was warned by Teo that the murderer played a series of pranks

People who refuse all help offered them deserve no mercy or sympathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For Anonymous , the ending...

I had to reread a few times but if I'm correct ... Teo didn't text her , he was killed by Brent... so the voice saying " Chiquita ( Teo's pet name for her) he's right outside" was Teo warning her Brent was right outside , she then hears the glass break meaning he's coming in... this must also mean Brent is the killer of his " friends" as Teo confided to her about the previous stalking and harassment that happened prior to the kids murders.... I would love to read a sequel to see how it all ends, I hope I'm wrong , I was rooting for her and Teo to get together , and find it hard to believe he could have been taken out just like that from a kid in that situation where his senses were on high.. awesome story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um.

What happened? I mean, I have no idea what the end of that story means.

Is Teo dead? Did Brent kill him or something?

Is there more to this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.