All Comments on 'The Wrong Victim Ch. 01'

by BigBrotherBeserker20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 10 years ago
Rethink the category?

Certain themes trump other themes. A story with incest and homosexual activity? Most of the time, I'd say just with that much info, it belongs in the Gay category. Younger and older lovers, related only by marriage? I might say Mature, I might agree to say Incest. This story may have incest, but vampires? It belongs in SciFi-Fantasy. I got as far as "I was a freshly turned vampire...". Sorry, but if I want sex and vampires, I'll watch True Blood.

BigBrotherBeserker20BigBrotherBeserker20about 10 years agoAuthor
Cumming soon....

Just wanted to say a little word about the future of this series. Chapter 2 will be much longer...stronger...and a little more background, exploring there past. I am almost done with it....Much much more to come...suggestions are always welcome... ;) -Beserker

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

my thinking is why he didnt recognize her voice?i would know my sister by hers no matter where or how long it has been since i have seen her.while i also do love a good sibling fuck story and vamps/were stories why must they be put in the same story? it kind of takes away from the hole idea of a family after they admit they are in love.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
Interesting

First things first: The hymen is sometimes blocking the vaginal opening. If your dick goes in 5mm you are tearing, bursting, ripping, etc. A hymen is not an internal organ that contains blood. Many are done away with in a girl's youth and many feel no pain or bleed during first time sex. That put to paper: A vampire? The costume party accidentally screwing your sister theme; very interesting twist by being the creature. The descriptions are pretty good; I'm interested in seeing what happens next. You have already told us you make her a vampire, so some of the surprise is gone. The story is going crazy enough to want to see what you do next.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter plz!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous