The Xmas Party

Story Info
A memorable Xmas work party...
2.5k words
3.68
3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 2021.

The season of holiday work parties rears it's head again. Normally, I do not indulge in this debauchery because frankly, people just aren't my thing.

But, I was fortunate enough to have escaped the convenience store hell I was trapped into, and had a job I actually enjoyed, and colleagues I actually liked for a change, so this one time, I broke away from my Grinch habits, and actually decided to go.

The chosen location is in Montreal. I decide to pick a hotel room, because while I have no plans on getting intoxicated, I do not want to have to do the drive back home. I pick a small hotel in Montreal-East, which used to be my old stomping grounds, and also because the prices in the heart of the city are just downright insane.

I am also told I can invite someone to join me. At first, I just shrug the idea off. But, then, someone comes to mind. An old friend, and former colleague from my past life in convenience store hell. She hates social gatherings as much as I do, but really, there's no one else I would rather have with me. So I grab the phone, and call her, which at first sounds like an exercise in futility as she never picks up, but hey. After a few rings, she actually does answer --

"Hey -- to what do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?"

"First off, hey, how have you been lass?"

"Forgive my manners. It's alright, I suppose. I hate this fucking job, customers are idiots -- or as we say, business as usual"

"(Chuckling) Yeah. I do. Glad I got out of that hell."

"Hey. So my job is organizing a Xmas party. I am allowed to invite someone. Do you wish to brave the sanitarium that is Montreal to join me and the bunch of misfits I work with?"

"Were it anyone else suggesting it I would tell them to fuck off. But... would be nice to spend some time in a non-work context with you. So what's on the agenda?"

"It's some kind of fancy pants microbrewery, I understand. The food is good, or so I hear. Granted it's hard to screw up wings, pizza and poutine, but you know."

"What time? This is my night shift week, unfortunately."

"8:30PM, this Friday. I rented a hotel room in Eastern MTL. You can crash with me instead of making the trip back. Which would be a terrible idea."

"Alright. I'm in. I'll meet you there. Should be fun."

The dreaded evening finally comes. I am sat at a table with my bunch of misfits. One of them asks me --

"So, did you invite anyone?"

Smirking, I say --

"Sure did mate. She should be here anytime now."

About 20 minutes later, I see her entering the restaurant from up in the lounge where we are sat. Now, that lass is hot. But tonight, she is extra spicy hot. She wears knee-high platform boots, a sleeveless black top, and black leggings that perfectly wrap around her booty.

My colleague tilts towards me, and whispers --

"Holy fucking shite, where did you find that stone cold stunner?"

"Worked with her. Best part of the job, I am sure you can see why now."

"Yep. Sure can"

Vero sits with us. And as I look at her, I am flat out having an existential moment where I just want to say screw it all, just clear the table and bang the ever living hell out of her right there, right now. But, the evening is kind of fun, and besides, she's joining me at my hotel room later, so there will be plenty of time for such things...

Food eventually arrives. I picked the 24 wing basket, and a brisket poutine. The wings are pretty decent, but that secret sweet and spicy sauce they put on top just takes it over the edge. The poutine is also pretty good -- the sauce is a kind of a sweet and tangy barbecue, piping hot to melt the cheese curds, as it should be. Vero orders the pizza -- I have not had any decent pizza since Quebec, and this is just another one of those. Vero is also downing Monster like there's no tomorrow, while I am taking full advantage of that free soda refill policy.

Eventually, the Monster can no longer fight the tiredness, and Vero is starting to doze off.

"Hey. Lass. Take my key, and make the 15-minute trip to the hotel and crash. I'll join you later. "

"Alright... I'll see you then"

Vero puts her coat on, and leaves. The evening carries on, and it goes by too fast, because on one hand I am enjoying myself, and not fast enough, because I know Vero will be waiting for me at the hotel... At one point, a few of us go outside to get some fresh air. My colleague produces a joint, and lights it... and the familiar smell of hash hits my nostrils. He takes a few hits, and passes it to me, and I have to say, I cannot resist. I take several hits, coughing wildly as I am not used to smoking -- I only very rarely indulge in those intoxicants.

"Coughing puff is puff that will buzz"

And indeed, it takes but minutes for my entire body to be overwhelmed by a pleasant buzz. We go back inside the restaurant, and I order some more Pepsi refills. Eventually, the munchies hit full steam (pun intended) and I order some more of those wings.

Hours go by, my buzz having faded, and it's late at night, so I decide to call it an evening. We all go our separate ways, and I get in my car. I plonk in the address of the hotel in my GPS -- I haven't been in Montreal-East for quite a long time so my memory I have to admit is a bit rusty.

After a 15 minute drive in the urban jungle of Montreal, I arrive at the hotel. Everything is quiet except for the wind and snow falling. I go to the reception to get another key, as I have given mine to Vero. It takes but a few minutes to have my own copy. The halls of the hotel are quiet, with not a single soul in sight. I grab the elevator, and make my way to the 9th floor, where my room is.

I unlock the door, and the curtains are still open. I take off my boots, and my coat, and make my way to the window... the view is quite spectacular, even if it's just of refinery fumes, and refinery tanks. The East never was a very pleasant place to live, but it was fairly quiet, even though all the fumes from the refineries probably took a few years off my life.

I go back to the entrance, and rummage through my bag, to find my saline solution, lens case, toothbrush and toothpaste. I then decide to hope in the shower -- a relaxing, scorching shower should do me some good and help me relax. Besides, Sleeping Beauty is sound asleep, to the point where she doesn't even notice my arrival, nor rummaging through the room.

I undress, and hop in the shower. After the freezing cold of outside, this hot water feels good. I clean myself, and once done, I crank up the heat, again and again, until I reach the hottest temperature this shower can pump out. The burning water cascading on my skin feels good, and relaxes me deeply. I lose track of how long I spent in the shower... but eventually running out of hot water is my cue that it's time to hop out. I dry myself, put on some antiperspirant, remove my contacts, brush my teeth, and then head back to the bed. I didn't exactly had a choice of bed sizes given that even in the east, hotels were quite booked, I decide to let the sleeping beauty have the bed. I grab some bedsheets from the closet, and I crash on the lounge couch next to the window.

Despite my tiredness, sleep does not come. The only thing on my mind right now is Vero in the bed... reason and desire struggle in my head, and eventually, desire and lust win. I get up from the couch, and pull the sheets of the bed to crawl in bed with her. Vero is sleeping on her stomach, and she is only wearing black panties with an excellent view of that beautiful peach bottom. I lie next to her, and put my hand on her waist. My touch makes her move in the bed, and my hand ends up on her booty... I cannot resist the urge to grab and caress it. As I do so, I notice her panties are soaked... not sure what she is dreaming of, but she certainly is wet.

My mind has flashes of everything I've been wanting to do to her since the convenience store days. So many times I fought back the urge to just lock the doors and take her right on the counter in the backstore... or putting my face between her thighs and pleasure her until she orgasms, and then take her on the wall... all of those images flash back in my mind, and I quickly get as hard as a rock.

I pull off the bedsheets, and stand up, kneeling on the bed, her legs going between mine. I grab her black panties, and pull them down, exposing that beautiful wet pussy... temptation is then too strong, and I rub my hard cock on her booty and pussy... and in one thrust, I effortlessly slide inside Vero. I thrust back and forth, and I swear, after dreaming about it for so long, finally concretizing those fantasies just feel so amazing... It takes but seconds for Vero to awaken. She looks at me, biting her lip, and whispers to me --

"I have been dreaming of this for so long... you feel so good inside of me... mmmmm..."

Vero stands on her knees, raising her beautiful peach bottoms in the air, bent over in the bed. I thrust back in, and extend my hands, grabbing her big, beautiful, round pierced breasts, caressing them and playing with her piercings, making her delightfully slightly squeal. With my right hand, I make my way down to her clitoris, and rub it in deliberately slow movements, while taking long, deep thrusts in her...

I pull out, and turn Vero around, laying her on her back, and climb back on top and inside of her. I lick, nibble and bite her sensitive nipples, making her shiver in pleasure. She pushes my head down between her thighs, and grinning, I go on an erotic onslaught with my tongue on her sweet, warm, soaking pussy, tasting exquisitely good on my tongue and in my mouth... her shivering, as well as the strength with which she squeezes my head between her thighs, tells me to keep going. I raise my hands to her breasts, grabbing them, and as I caress them, she grabs my hands with hers and squeezes them extra hard, squeezing those big breasts tightly, and the shivering lets me know she enjoys that pain... like an erotic dance of tango, my tongue keeps titillating her clitoris, and Vero's crescendo of shivers and moans eventually cascades to climax -- squeezing my head between her thighs shaking, arching her back, she does her best to hold back the screaming this shaking orgasm causes. Between breaths, Vero tells me to continue, that the orgasm is not stopping... and I am glad to oblige, further increasing the speed of my tongue dance. Her entire body seems to relax, and she crashes back on the bed, out of breath, shaking...

I position myself near her breasts, and while caressing Vero's clitoris I jerk off, rubbing my hard cock and balls on her big, rock hard breasts. From the corner of my eye, I catch sight of the window couch I could not find sleep on earlier, and seemingly reading my mind, she motions at it. We both get up from the bed, and she pushes me on the couch, and as I lay on my back, Vero grabs my rock hard cock, and engulfs it, furiously caressing it with her mouth and tongue, causing my spasms of pleasure. Then, she climbs on top of me, and lays down on my chest while rubbing my hard cock against her soaked pussy, just begging to be inside of her... I grab her booty with my hands and in one hard thrust, I am inside of her as she delightfully squeals. Vero stands up, riding me, and I arch my back, inserting my face between her big breasts, and motorboating them.

She then shifts positions, and takes fast, hard jackhammer-like thrusts on my rock hard cock, Nd with every thrust I am as deep as I can be inside. I can tell it is hurting her, but she enjoys the pain... I grab her breasts and caress them, and I meet the force of her thrusts with my own, turning this into brutal, piston-esque thrusting...

I motion at Vero to kneel on the couch by the window. She does so, presenting her beautiful booty and soaked pussy to me. I kneel behind her, and slide back in her. At this point, my pleasure has been hanging dangerously close to paroxysm... and I am now at the point where I will not hold back.

I grab Vero by the hair with one hand, and with the other I wrap my hand around her neck, choking her. I hold nothing back, and I thrust as hard and as fast as I possibly can with my remaining energy... the combination of the pain, and my furious pistoning thrusts quickly escalates Vero's pleasure, and while I am on the verge of exploding deep inside of her, I gather all of my willpower and hold back a bit because I want her to orgasm and squeeze my hard cock with her pelvic muscles while I explode in her.

My efforts pay off -- Vero slides her hand to her clitoris, rubbing it as fast as possible, and in the most beautiful instance of timing, just as fireworks explode in my entire body while I explode, filling her with my hot seed, she orgasms again, and her entire body goes limp as she again screams out in pleasure. My legs give up on me, and in one smooth move, I crash on the couch. Smiling, Vero catches all my warm seed leaking from her soaked pussy, and looking at me with satisfied eyes, licks and swallows it all...

And I think to myself -- for once in my life I am glad I broke from my antisocial Grinch habits...