All Comments on 'The χχχ Sorority Pt. 07'

by bushyTrail

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

What a great concept. Super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted Sabastian to win the bid for wren but again I didn't, what you did here was far better than my imagination came up with. great job. We know before the story is over he will receive her treats so we all can sit back and wait. I hope in upcoming chapter we see more of the other girls mentality come out as to what they want or don't want to do. hopefully more will see them nude at school. and more nights like this party.

Pappasleaze!

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Very nice. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

will we see part 8 soon?

bushyTrailbushyTrailabout 1 year agoAuthor

I've started writing it, but I'm not happy with it and at the moment I'm not feeling particularly inspired... Any suggestion is welcome, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why don't you move a little quick and let her fall in love with Sebastian and get her in a dilemma between the Sorority and her love for Sebastian. In the end marking her as his slut, yet also performing her duties to the Sorority with his permission. Making her the biggest slut with fake tits, injected lips and the most slutty tattoos and clothing :)

gbdfagbdfa10 months ago

I'd like to see Wren and Jo sub to Ava and Morgan and then have Wren and Jo dom Kaya and Violet. Another idea is to have Wren and Kaya play their edging game from Part 5 in front of the sorority and the loser in denial for christmas break. And use that as a way to have the new pledges dom Violet.

TD23TD23about 2 months ago

An amazing series, too bad about the cliffhanger and that there are no more parts - but I just wanted to say it was an awesome read and really made me feel good! Excellent work! I hope you come back someday :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbushyTrail@bushyTrail
NEWS: Check out my DeviantArt account for pictures of my stories! (see my "Webpage" in the "Contact" tab) - October 2022 - I just submitted the first part of a new series: "The χχχ sorority". After some setting-up, it's going to be mostly in the format of self-contained adven...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES