The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

April, who was another woman we both knew and who dropped by occasionally for a visit had decided to drop by on this particular day. When she came to the door, she heard what were the obvious sounds of pleasure coming from inside, and as her curiosity was now tweaked, she went around back, entering through the back door since she knew where the key was that I left there in case of emergency's. When April came into the house, and saw what Gladys and I were doing, she got so excited that she stripped off all her clothing, and simply walked into the front room just as naked as we were. And so, that's how April, the third person in our group joined us."

My hand had already gone back to slowly stroking my cock, but I was well aware of what I was doing at this point, and allowed myself to continue, heeding all the while Maggie's admonition not to let myself cum.

Shirley was still touching herself, though at least she had scooted her chair away from the table allowing me a much better view of her thick coarse matted covering, which she held open with one hand all the while teasing and stimulating her clit with the other.

Even Maggie was becoming aroused, though perhaps not by the story she was telling so much as in the way she kept looking back and forth between Shirley and I. Maggie, as agile as a teenager, simply jumped up onto the kitchen counter sitting down, spreading her legs invitingly and began caressing her self as she picked up the story.

"Aprils one of the few of us still married, and her husband has no idea that we get together and do this of course. It's not even something he'd find exciting, or want to know or hear about. In fact, he'd probably find us all decadent and try and find some way to have us all arrested. And it was perhaps for that very reason alone that April found herself wanting to join Gladys and I as often as possible. She had no sex-life at home to speak of, and what she did have was far less than satisfying to say the least! The only bad thing about April is...she has a big mouth and is prone to gossip. Of course, she knew the ramifications of telling anyone else about our now weekly little get-togethers, but she was dying to tell someone. And so...as she trusted and shared secrets with her sister-in-law anyway, she finally took Shirley here aside one evening and told her. The next thing I knew, April called and informed me, rather than asking me if it was OK if she brought along another woman.

We suddenly started talking about who was bringing what, and whose house was available for the next meeting. The next thing I knew, we were calling it the Ya-Ya Dildohood, with a slightly naughty twist. And that was, you now had a bunch of women who were getting together every Saturday morning to have a cup of coffee and spend time masturbating one another, or themselves."

It didn't take a mathematician to know that there were still a couple of ladies that hadn't been accounted for yet, but before Maggie continued on with the story, she suddenly jumped down off of the counter and moved over to the table pulling her chair out.

"Ok. I think it's time you sat down now," she said.

I wondered momentarily if she was just getting to the good part, which in a way...she was, though not quite in the manner which I expected.

"This is even making me horny!" she exclaimed, promptly pressing her breast against my face after I had taken my seat.

"Suck on this while I continue," she directed.

Being the kind of individual that I am, I happily accommodated her wishes. Sucking those velvety tits of Maggie's, as well as fondling and caressing all that magnificent tit flesh she displayed was heavenly, especially as she spoke.

"Janice, who's the youngest of us all at thirty-three was the next woman to join our merry little group. We'd been meeting most of the time here at my place as it was the most convenient, and most centrally located. From time to time however, we occasionally met at one of the other women's homes more for a change of pace and scenery, than for anything else. So it was that Janice, April's next-door neighbor happened upon us when she saw the lot of us converging together on that particular Saturday morning. April felt like she couldn't very well turn her away without hurting her feelings, and so we did invite her in for cake and coffee, but it was beginning to look like that's all we were going to have time for."

"Until," Shirley said interrupting Maggie. "That YOU decided to hell with this, and pulled the dildo that you'd brought along with you from out of your purse and set it down right in the middle of the coffee table. I thought for a moment that April was going to faint dead away, but it was even more amusing to see the look on Janice's face when she looked you square in the eye and asked you what it was. I haven't laughed so hard before in all my life. Especially, when you looked straight at her with all seriousness and said: "Would you like me to show you? And the funny part was, you did!"

"Somehow that doesn't exactly surprise me." I said with a mouthful of tit.

"Shut up and keep sucking."

"What about me?" Shirley asked with a pouty tone in her voice. "I wouldn't mind feeling some of that!"

Maggie pushed me away allowing Shirley to take her place. I immediately latched onto one of Shirley's nice taut little tit-thumbs, which is about the only I could describe them. Though I certainly don't have THAT much experience to go by, I'd certainly jerked off to a number of boob-books to know that I've never in all my life seen a woman with nipple's as large as Shirley's were.

"Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted," Maggie gave Shirley a double dose of disdain, one for butting in on her story, and two, for butting in on the tit licking I'd been giving her. Shirley on the other hand merely groaned softly with her eyes closed as my lips encircled her flesh and began to gently chew and suck on her.

"Go on Maggie," Shirley urged. "Even though I know the whole story, hearing you tell it is getting exciting!"

I had to agree with her on that, though mouthing Shirley's boobs might have had something to do with that.

Maggie continued, "Janice had suddenly become the fifth member of our little soiree, and through her of course, invited of all people, her own sister in law Joanne, a few weeks later. And so now we were six. That's how we came together as a group Richard, but what you don't know of course, is that as fun as all this has been for each and every one of us, it still lacks a little savoir-faire. Particularly when it comes to maintaining the level of excitement that each of us was seeking in the first place."

"And that's where hopefully you come in," Shirley said once again butting in.

Though I had been listening to every word of Maggie's story, that last part flew right over the top of my head.

"And so, the two of you are looking for just a little more than sitting around watching a bunch of other women fucking themselves with toys right?"

You could have heard a pin drop.

I realized almost immediately my mistake, beginning to stammer out an apology. "That's not exactly the way I meant for that to come out," I said with the sincerest tone to my voice that I could possibly express.

"I hope not!" Maggie said with just the slightest edge of iciness to her voice as she glared towards me. "In the first place, if you WERE spying on us through your binoculars, you'd know that we ALWAYS have a wonderful time. Seeing one another pleasuring our selves, and occasionally each other is one of the most erotic, sensual experiences imaginable. Something that NEVER gets tiresome, or boring to either do or witness!" She added almost heatedly.

Even Shirley had stepped away from me and was now staring down at me as though threatening to put away my toys.

"It's during these little get-togethers that each and every one of us shares a fantasy, or some sexual desire, or even a recent erotic experience that we've had, much for the benefit and enjoyment of every woman in the group."

Shirley was about to open her mouth once again but with a look from Maggie, immediately closed her mouth without muttering a word.

"You dear boy, were MY contribution to this mornings sharing."

At that, it was now my turn to become a little angry and I even stood up in abject defiance of my cockstitutional rights.

"Oh do sit down Richard!" Maggie said glaring at me. "Especially before you lose that beautiful hard-on!"

There's one thing to be said about Maggie, she could tear you down, and build you back up just as quickly in the blink of an eye.

"I didn't say a word about who you are, or where you live. Only that I have someone who comes around from time to time to fix things for me. I never even mentioned to anyone that you painted the fence as they might have put two and two together!"

Suddenly I felt a little foolish, and more than a little embarrassed at my actions, but I knew all was forgiven when Maggie came over and sat down on my lap, immediately proceeding to bring me back to full attention with her hand.

"Now then, what I was hoping for, was that you might be willing to sort of join our little group on Saturday's. You know, just a little added dimension to our pleasures. Some of the women probably won't even touch you because they're married. And that's ok. But I think watching you playing with yourself, or one of the other women who aren't as morally encumbered as some of us, might enjoy doing things with you. So as I was saying, adding you to our little group would be just the ticket, and the added spice we've been looking for. Now, what do you say to that?" she asked me.

By way of an answer, I looked directly into her eyes. "Could you wait until I have ALL my curtains up before we have it at my place?" I asked.

Both she and Shirley broke out into a boisterous laughter that filled the room. So much so that Maggie immediately had to excuse her self to go and take a pee before she did it right there and then in her kitchen.

Not to be left out, Shirley walked over taking over from where Maggie had left off. Grasping my now steely-hard penis in her hand, she began pumping it up and down expertly, telling me as she did that she was obviously very knowledgeable when it came to me, as even my ex-wife couldn't jack me off the way I liked doing it.

"I'm glad you decided to join our little group," she told me. "We even voted on it before breaking up today, just to make sure that no one had any reasonable objections. And I don't mind telling you, after Maggie told us about last night; you were the topic of conversation and fantasy for every woman there today, including myself. So if that means anything to you...think about it. All those orgasms we had today were in some part brought about by you. And you weren't even there to see it really. Which reminds me, just exactly how much DID you see anyway?"

I told her how I hadn't seen all that much really, but that I HAD seen her lying on her back shoving a rather large looking dildo into her pussy as she laid there. But that no, I hadn't watched her climax, nor really seen anyone else do so either.

"Would you like to see us do that now?" Maggie asked returning from the bathroom.

My smile must have gone from ear to ear.

Pulling me by the prick into the bedroom, I cheerfully followed Shirley who just as gleefully followed Maggie back into her room.

"I hope you don't mind Richard, but I told Shirley just how good a pussy eater you really are, and she made me promise to let you eat her first, if you want to of course. Oh, which reminds me, that's one of the rules we ALL follow. If you don't want to do something, then you don't have to. The motto we all follow is plain and simply, 'No thank you' if its something you're not interested in, or uncomfortable doing. No explanations, no apologies, no anything. These are words we all live by and respect. If you do join our little group, the very same rules will apply for you as well. No hurt feelings ok?"

Even though Maggie had given me an out if I wanted it, just seeing the expectant worried look on Shirley's face that I might actually say no was heart-wrenching. I had no intention of saying no in the first place, and immediately set her mind at ease.

With my hands, I indicated to Shirley as I gently pushed her back onto the bed that I had every intention of going down on her. Maggie wasn't about to be left out of any of this however, making Shirley and I adjust slightly so that I was lying on my side, munching on Shirley's extremely wet pussy while she in turn curled up on her side, busily sucking away at me.

I'm fairly certain there is absolutely no correlation to the size of a woman's clit to the size of her nipples. But in Shirley's case, I would have to make the exception. I really hadn't seen her pussy quite this close and personal as yet even though she'd been fingering herself off and on in front of me the whole time I had been there. Her clitoris was large enough that she could have jacked it off in much the same way a man did if she really wanted to, which is perhaps why she was so damn good at it when playing with me. Even before my tongue snaked out to give it the first few tentative flicks that I hoped would begin to drive her wild, I had to place the fingers of my hand about it in such a way that I actually was stroking it like a miniature cock, just to see what her reaction would be like.

"You like my big swollen clit huh?"

"Fucking amazing," I responded back to her.

"Shirley's got the biggest clit in the entire group," Maggie jumped in adding. "Followed by Joanne's, then Gladys, Aprils...mine, and last but not least Janice's."

"You've actually compared clits?" I said still lying between Shirley's legs.

"Sure, didn't you compare dicks with the other boys whenever you got a chance to?" Maggie asked me.

"Well yes, but not quite the same way you obviously have. Most of the guys I've ever seen weren't exactly sporting erections. And as you well know, seeing a guys cock soft isn't exactly an indication of how truly big he can be whenever he is hard."

"True," Shirley confirmed raising herself up on one elbow so she could watch what I was doing. "And I'm also reasonably sure that not many men our age sit around jerking off in front of one another either!" she added.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Maggie stated. I've seen adds for Masturbation Clubs popping up all over the country.

"You know, that really wouldn't be a bad idea, "Shirley stated seriously.

"You'd better hurry up and start eating her pussy Richard. Or the next thing you know she'll be recruiting other men to start joining our little group, and suddenly you won't be the center of attention anymore!"

I wasn't about to argue with that, or let Shirley start wondering about what it might be like to have other men join us. I even had to laugh at myself. Here I was already feeling apart of this strange little 'Ya-Ya Dildohood' as Maggie had called it, and I hadn't even attended one of the meetings yet!

It was at that point that I felt Maggie's lips surround my prick and begin giving it what could only be described as the best damn blowjob of my life. In turn, I felt it only appropriate to ensure that I lived up to whatever the hell it was that Maggie had told Shirley about me. Even so, sucking that incredibly large clitoris was an interesting experience. I'd tried sucking my own cock when I was a kid just to see if I could do it. And though I'd never ever accomplished that particular feat, sucking Shirley's clit the way I was now, sort of reminded me of that.

"Oh Gawd he's good Maggie!" Shirley wailed as I began to rapidly flick my tongue up and down the smooth slippery surface of her clit.

"Didn't I tell you he was?" Maggie responded with a mouthful of dick.

In a strange sort of way, it was interesting as the two women continued to banter back and forth with one another, almost as though I wasn't even there. But the whole time they did, Maggie kept my cock in her mouth, whenever she wasn't just licking it, which intensified the whole experience as she so wonderfully sucked my prick.

"Do that twirly-suck thing to her that you did to me," Maggie spoke up just before swallowing half my prick down her throat.

So I did, almost immediately feeling Shirley come up off of the bed. I hadn't realized just how close she must have been to having an orgasm. Maybe with all the previous foreplay and excitement perhaps which had added to everything, but in the next instant it was almost physically impossible to stay with her as she literally launched herself into the air and let out the deepest sounding moan-groan I'd ever heard from a woman. On par with Maggie's wail of pleasure perhaps, but in a totally different way.

"There she blows!" Maggie said laughing, finally removing my cock from her mouth for the first time so she could sit up and watch her friend.

"Richard! Stick your fingers in her pussy and shove them in as far as you can! Hold them there!" Maggie directed me.

I did. Shirley kept cumming and cumming and cumming some more. One hard felt orgasm, right after the other. All I could do was hold on for dear life with my fingers impaled as deeply into her as I could get them. Shirley simply humped herself against my hand after that, exploding so many times that I actually lost count.

When she finally did come back from wherever the hell it was she had gone, Maggie was already straddling herself over my cock, sliding that equally wet pussy of hers down my more than ready to go, hard surging no-batteries required, fuck toy.

I loved being on the bottom for several reasons. One, I was able to relax a little which also helped me with my control. Two, I had an unobstructed view of Maggie's tits, able play with them at will. Something she loved me doing anyway.

"Pinch the fuck out of them!" Maggie screamed at me.

Once again, I was more than happy to oblige. The feel of Maggie's tight went cunt was a sensation in and of itself. But pulling and twisting her nipples while she slid that sweet succulent pussy of hers up and down my prick was like turning up the volume on the old pleasure control.

Being able to caress and knead her breasts, pull and tug on her nipples while she fucked me was driving me nearly insane. Added to that, Shirley had finally come around, and though I couldn't see her very clearly as she was sitting somewhere behind us, the feel of her small delicate hands suddenly exploring, teasing my balls and asshole was a pleasant surprise.

"Don't you dare make him fucking cum too soon!" Maggie warned off her friend. "I know what you're doing back there, and if you so much as touch his prostate, he's bound to blow off the head of his cock!"

Shirley was of course doing just that, and the feel of her slim finger invading my asshole while my dick was buried in the hottest fuck-furnace I'd ever known was starting to have its affect on me. My tight balls were another indication of how close I was getting, with Shirley cupping and fondling them with her free hand while finger-fucking my ass with the other.

I was on the verge of throwing in the towel anyway when Maggie suddenly tensed up above me, beginning to thrash about wildly. Her pussy-dam burst at that point, sending torrents of that amazing wall of cum-cream to come bursting forth down through her cunt, once again spraying a milky-white thin coated flood of her juices that soaked both of us. Even as she continued to fuck herself wildly up and down on my prick.

In seconds we were drenched, and the deliciously juicy sounds of our almost squeaky-squishy coupling was adding a bizarre but highly erotic accompaniment to Shirley's vocal enthusiastic cheering from the sidelines.

"Fuck that pussy baby!" Shirley urged me on. "Cum in that pussy baby...come on, shoot that load inside that cunt baby!" Shirley kept calling out over and over.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
1...34567...27