The Yards Pt. 07

Story Info
A 34th Amendment Slave story.
26.7k words
4.67
6.2k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers

(This is a story from the world of legalized slavery. The 34th amendment made slavery legal again for crime, bankruptcy, and those special souls that volunteer for the fun and games. All characters are 18 years of age or older, and there is no underage sexual activity. This is a story and I in no way condone any act against someone's will or permission. I want to thank and recognize the other authors in this world who write some amazing stories. Joe_doe stories, roseyfingers, Avicia, Mrsmith27, and Carl_Bradford, Sorry If I missed anyone. Special thanks to SY for editing. Please let me know what you think of my story I would be very interested to hear your thoughts. I have some thoughts for adding some more to The Yards and some follow-up story ideas, as well as some prostitution, hucow, and a slave hunt story ideas. Thank you again for reading my story.)

The Yards --The Endish

I was leaning to my side looking around the passenger seat and through the windshield of the front of the car as we went over the speed bump.

"We're here," Mandy announced as the rear wheels bounced through the gate. It was dark out when we arrived, but all the LED and neon lights lit up the parking lot and buildings like it was day.

A huge chevron-shaped sign on a tall pole high in the air read, "THE YARDS." The sign was made of red and blue neon. The T and Y were in the middle having a white neon silhouette of women bound to the letters. Below the main sign was a large scrolling electronic LED billboard. Live commercials were playing across the screens advertising the most modern slave grading in the nation.

Then it changed: "Happy Hour at the area's Number 1 dance club "Cuffed" exclusively at The Yards."

It changed again. "10% off all slave accessories when you purchase the Diamond grading package."

Then it read big, bold letters filling the screen "ALL AUCTIONS AND GRADINGS STREAMING LIVE 24/7 AT..." Then it listed the website. I had not considered that the entire world would be able to see the humiliation that my ex-best friend and I were about to go through. I glanced over and saw Morgan as she came to the same realization.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT, MANDY!" She emphasized Miss Peirce's name as she said it, her tone full of anger and venom.

Mandy slowed the car and, despite the parking lot being packed full, she found a parking spot close to the door labeled intake. "Morgan, really! What is the problem?"

"We need to go right now," Morgan looked as if she were about to hyperventilate. "They broadcast this shit all over the internet. We can't do that. No one was supposed to know about this."

"Calm down."

"I'm not going to calm the fuck down!" Morgan turned to me. "Tell her, Kaylee. Tell her we need to turn the fuck around or go to Omaha! I can't be posted all over the internet! What do you think your dad will say when he finds out, and he WILL find out!" Morgan was speaking so fast spittle was flying from her mouth with every word.

I just stared at her as her words began to sink in. It felt a bit surreal, and as much as I didn't want to be on display, or for my father to find out, I could feel my excitement building. "Now you want to be my friend. Before you wanted nothing to do with me, but no, I don't want to have my dad find out, and..."

"Girls, it's too late to go to Omaha. We nee..."

Morgan cut her off, "Then we go next week and do it."

"We can't," I spoke up. "We are required to be registered and graded within 72 hours of signing our contracts or we could get in trouble for fraud".

"We can still get to Omaha tonight." Morgan was grasping at straws.

"We can, but they won't do an intake after 9 pm, and you need reservations for a Saturday grading due to the high number of Friday intakes, and we don't have a reservation. So I am sorry, but whether you like it or not, this is the only option." Mandy was looking back at us as she turned off the engine. "It's 8:30. We need to get you in there and register so hopefully they can get you graded yet tonight and we can spend Saturday shopping in the city."

Morgan was silent while our teacher got us out of the car, hooked our collars together, and quietly led us to the intake door. There was a handful of people quietly waiting at the door when we arrived. There were six other people and the three of us made nine. Five of the nine were naked or nearly naked while Morgan and I still had our slave dresses on. The other four each held a leash. I looked at the big steel door, the surveillance camera mounted just above it, and a button at eye level next to a sign that said, "Please ring for service."

"Hi. Robert Patterson." The man who was in his late 40s held out his hand to our teacher, which she politely accepted. He firmly but gently shook her hand a few times before letting it go. "Nice set of slaves you have there. I imagine this is their first time at auction." I felt my hair stand up as he looked us up and down.

"Yes, thank you, but I do not plan on sending them to the blocks." She smiled kindly at him as she adjusted her purse, verifying she had all our paperwork with her. "You know how small towns are. Their parents refused to allow them to get graded, and I offered to help guide them through the process so they can get into a good school. What about you? Is it her first time here?" Mandy asked.

"Well, actually I am here every couple of months." He gave a tug on his slave's leash, pulling his slave closer to him, then placing a hand on her back, he gave her a nudge forward, so she was standing just in front of him. She looked a bit older, maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. She was very skinny, anorexic almost, about average height, and was a small B cup at best. "This is, umm, Tammy or Tina," he shook his head and chuckled. "I guess I don't recall who this is, but it doesn't matter since she will just be a number in a little bit. I run a homeless shelter and job training center. This unfortunate thing signed up at the shelter agreeing that if she did not have real work to pay for room and board by last Wednesday she would come here and no longer be a burden on society."

"Seems like your shelter and training center could be ripe for abuse. Taking advantage of those less fortunate." Mandy was polite but did not hold back. I could not speak for her or Morgan, but I thought this guy was a sleaze.

"Oh no, we are in the business of helping the needy get off the street. We are feeding them, giving them a warm place to sleep, and teaching them skills. We give them every opportunity to succeed and better their situation, but sometimes it is hard for them to overcome their demons. In her case, she could not keep off the drugs." He looked at Tammy or Tina, shaking his head. "At the end of the day she will get the detox that she needs, a savings account, and room and board for the next few years till she ages out. This is probably the best thing for her."

I saw that Mandy was about to say something more when the speaker crackled to life and the door slid open. A female voice came over the intercom, "Due to the higher-than-expected service requests we can only accept six more candidates for grading. All candidates in line past the sixth one can be boarded overnight and receive grading in the morning." Everyone was looking around counting, doing the math in their heads. "All grading candidates must be on a leash with hands bound behind their backs. When entering the waiting room, please secure your slaves to a numbered hook along the wall, have a seat, and await further instructions when the wrangler arrives. Thank you, and welcome to The Yards."

Slowly everyone filed through the door, each person pulling their slaves along behind them. Mandy, Morgan, and I were the last to enter the large waiting room. The three of us jumped a little as the door thundered shut. The other owners, or masters, or whatever they were to these slaves quickly attached the leashes to their numbered hooks. Each number was illuminated by spotlights high in the ceiling. At the same time, the hooks were low to the ground forcing us all to kneel on a thin mat. I was number five. On my left there were at least 20 or so more mats and numbered hooks. I looked to my right and I saw that the other four slaves were all locked as Morgan and I were. Well, all but one of us. A short redhead with very small breasts kept her eyes and head down. Morgan was just as wide-eyed as I was, but rather than taking in the room she was transfixed to the guy next to her. He was smiling like an idiot and his cock was standing straight out from his body. He appeared to be way too happy to be here. I hoped I was not smiling like that. The next girl was the redhead, followed by the older homeless woman Tammy or Tina, and the woman in spot one was a stunning brunette. I was instantly jealous of her. I strained to look at her flawless features. I struggled to understand why she would be here. She could be a model or easily find a wealthy husband, but then I realized maybe she was just here for a grading like Morgan and I were. I looked at the people that had brought us here. They all mingled and greeted each other as they began to sit down. I wished I had paid attention to who had been leading her. As the last owners took their seats, several TVs came to life in the room.

"Welcome to The Yards, we're glad you are here." There was a very cheerful woman in a Yards polo shirt speaking to us on the TV. The prerecorded message continued, "We know when it comes to slave grading and sales needs you have many choices, so we are glad you chose The Yards to fulfill your livestock needs." I focused my attention on the screen nearest to me.

"Originally founded in 1871, the Kansas City Stockyards quickly became the second-largest distributor of livestock behind Chicago. The Yards, as they were called, would process and sell all manner of livestock, and at its height of popularity, would process 170,000 animals a day, employ 20,000 people, and ship to 35 states. The traditional Yards closed in 1991, and the land sat vacant for many years until the city made efforts to redevelop it into an entertainment complex. Unfortunately, due to the location being too far from the city's center, the effort failed in just six short years and it again sat vacant."

"10 years ago, SPSI owner Wayne Newport purchased The Yards initially as a headquarters for his manufacturing and slave products business. He also had a vision for the future and saw that The Yards had far more potential to be realized. Over the last 10 years, Wayne's foresight and leadership have brought you this state-of-the-art slave center and entertainment facility. In addition to the fully automated slave-grading, auction, and processing facility, the 25-acre property boasts three fine dining restaurants, two dance clubs, an ax-throwing bar, a bowling alley, a video game lounge, as well as strip clubs and other adults-only entertainment venues. We are also thrilled to announce The Yards casino is currently slated to open in just two short years". There was excited chatter among our leash holders at the announcement of the casino.

"Let's discuss the slave-grading and processing center you find yourself in today. If you are in the wrong place, please wait till the end of the presentation and speak with the slave wrangler assigned to your group. Slave grading at The Yards relies heavily on technology-based evaluations as well as limited subjective human evaluations. Your slaves will be evaluated in the six following areas: Pre-qualification aptitude assessment, automated assessment, yoga assessment, one-on-one assessment, virtual assessment, and the live in-person customer assessment."

My mind was struggling to keep up. I was wrapping my mind around all the ways the video presenter described how one human being could be evaluated to determine their worth to another human being. It felt cold and disconnected, and my excitement began to fade as I realized that this might not be all that I had imagined.

"In just a moment, a slave technician, also known as a wrangler, will be in to collect your property and begin the assessment, or rather grading process. At the end of this process, you will be reunited with your property and meet with a slave counselor to discuss possible indentured options. At this time, we would like you to stand by your livestock, and be prepared to answer any questions that the wrangler might have. Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your time here at The Yards."

On cue with The Yards logo filling the TV screens, a young male entered the room. He was handsome and tall. I felt drawn toward him, but he seemed bored and disconnected from all of us including the owners. Mandy and the others were getting up from their seats and moving over to where we were all kneeling. I watched him as he crossed the room toward Number One. He was carrying small hoops in his hands and wore a navy-colored pair of coveralls with a thick brown leather belt. His radio, some kind of remote, and keys that made him jingle as he walked were clipped to his wide belt. He turned his back to us as he spoke to Number One's owner, and it was the first time I saw that he also had a cattle prod hooked to the back of his belt. I shivered as I imagined what the bite of that might feel like and vowed to never earn it.

"OK, girls." Morgan and I both looked up at Miss Pierce. "I don't know what the grading here will be like, and it seems far more in-depth than what I went through, so be good and don't give them a reason to lower your scores or punish you," Mandy whispered.

"Slaves should have their heads bowed, eyes down," the wrangler scolded the room, but we knew he was talking to us, and we quickly lowered our heads. I tried to focus on a chip in the tile floor in front of me, straining to make out a word or two of the hushed conversation to my right.

I could hear plastic snapping, metal clicking, and the soft rattle of chains. As the sounds got closer and the voices grew louder, I still found it hard to hear the words through the blood pumping in my ears and the quick thumping of my heart. Suddenly, rubber work boots stepped on my tile chip.

"You bringing in two tonight?" His voice was calm, rushed, and bored. There was no excitement in it despite all the nudity and sexuality he was surrounded by. Maybe he was desensitized to it being knee-deep in slave pussy and cock all day.

"Yes sir, I have the POA paperwork here." I tried not to look up when I heard Mandy's voice and the rustling of the papers. No "our papers" I thought, and I felt that familiar flutter again.

"I don't need it. I will do nothing but lose them if you give them to me, and I am sure you would hate to lose either of these two." He nudged my legs apart with the cool rubber tip of his boot. "When you get to livestock processing you will be asked for it before the grading. Now, remove the collars."

Watching her shoes move in my peripheral vision, I could only guess what Mandy was doing. She was standing in front of Morgan for a moment before stepping to me, while the rubber boots moved in front of Morgan. I felt Mandy's soft fingertips at the back of my neck, and the collar was off, and she stepped back, allowing Mr. Rubber Boots to stand in front of me. A thick steel collar was placed around my neck, and I could feel two spiky things pressing into the side of my throat. I had read enough online to know the two spiky things were probes so if I got out of line they could come to life and shock me to obedience.

"Ok, slaves, on your feet!" His sudden change in tone scared us all, and I quickly scrambled to stand up.

I was able to get to my feet without falling, but I saw that Mandy had to help Morgan stand up. I felt his hands on me as he turned me around and cut the plastic cuffs from my wrists.

"Remove the slave dress and shoes, you won't need them any longer." He spoke to the three of us, not even acknowledging Miss Pierce. I kicked off the flip-flops while I pulled the dress over my head and handed it to Mandy, who quickly took it from me before reaching for Morgan's. He put a barcode sticker on my chest, scanned it with a tablet, and handed Mandy a ticket that was printed out of the side of his machine. He repeated the process with Morgan, before moving down the line.

"These are your claim tickets. Please DO NOT lose them; they are required for your property retrieval." He droned on as he worked his way down the line of slaves, having said this hundreds of times before. "Failure to present the claim ticket within 72 hours of your completed slave grading may and most times will result in property forfeiture." He was done with the barcodes and stepped back, looking down the line. "I suggest you all download The Yards app and scan the ticket into the MY CLAIM TICKET section under My Account."

"Thank you, but I need to tell you, this one," I felt her pointing to me. "She is a virgin, and I wish for her to remain a virgin. I know the value she has on the auction market, and I would expect her to be intact when I receive her back."

My whole body was blushing.

"Oh, a Unicorn. I haven't had a Unicorn in some time. Thank you for letting me know." He walked back over to us and scanned my barcode before typing a few things on his tablet. He then pulled out a black Sharpie and drew a V above the sticker on my bare breast.

"Now all livestock will turn around and face the wall behind them." There was a slight murmur as we all turned around to face the soft beige wall with two small holes about waist high. "Now step forward placing your feet on the painted footprints on the floor and place your hand in the two holes in front of you. Once you reach into the hole you will find handles to grasp. Grasp them firmly, holding them until the light turns green."

I stepped forward onto the footprints, put my hands through the hole, and felt the handles we were all told to grab. Once I had grasped mine a light between the holes lit up red then quite suddenly without warning there was a loud clanking noise that filled the room causing me to jump. There was a sensation of tightness around my ankles and wrists. I looked down at my feet and saw a robot arm retracting back into the wall, leaving two thick steel cuffs locked around my ankles. I turned my foot on my toes inspecting it for a moment before looking up as the light turned green.

"You may now remove your hands and turn 90 degrees to your right." The wrangler slowly walked down the line of slaves making sure everything had worked properly like it had done the million times he had done this before.

I pulled my arms out slowly as I saw the identical steel cuffs wrapped around my wrists. I heard Morgan sniffling, and, I imagined, trying to hold back her tears.

I turned and looked down the line as instructed. Our wrangler moved between all of us securing our collars together with short lengths of chain. I was now the last slave in a slave coffle. My height and Morgan's height worked against us, and I had to bend slightly forward to avoid choking one of us.

"Slaves, we are now moving to the aptitude testing room. The Department of Agriculture requires me to tell you that you are wearing electric shock collars. These collars have a variety of settings, from a little nip to remind you of your place," he tapped the button on a remote and all of us felt the nip he had referred to causing a few yelps and jumps, "to a shock that will incapacitate you, and most likely cause you to urinate and defecate yourself." I swallowed at the thought of witnessing that or, worse, enduring it. "Rest assured once you regain consciousness, you will be cleaning the floor."

He was tapping his remote and I think all of us for a moment thought he was going to be sadistic enough to push the button. He started to walk back down the line of slaves speaking again, "I will say this only once here so listen up and take it to heart. You are now slaves, livestock, or property. While you are in the custody of The Yards, we own you and can do with you as we see fit. You have no rights."

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers