The Yards Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob tried his best to avoid looking at the TV, then nervously Jacob stood and moved to Wayne's desk with his back to the screen, "Where is my wife, Wayne?"

Just as he was about to answer, the back of his office opened and a wrangler brought Erin into the room. She was dressed in a Yards wrangler outfit herself, when she saw her husband, she ran and threw her arms around him crying silently into his shoulder. Wayne admired them for a moment with a pang of jealousy. They held each other tight, and he could hear Erin's soft weeping. He decided to give them the moment and flicked through the security feeds checking out all the customer areas. The Millers were forgotten as he saw restaurants, bars, and stores all teeming with people. He switched to the auction areas, and they too had all of the seats full, leaving standing room only in many areas. He switched the camera again to a view of the slave display room.

The slave display room was exceptionally busy, experiencing the surge in business the rest of The Yards was experiencing. Morgan had her arms secured high above her head. A dildo slave mount was deep in her ass and secured to the floor of the pedestal between her legs. She had no idea how long she had been on display, but almost the entire time she had been she had been groped, fingered, pinched, and fondled in one way or another. Now there was a pause in the attention that she and the 20 or so other slaves on display had been receiving from the shoppers. Everyone in the room had stopped to watch her best friend lying helplessly waiting to have her cherry claimed by the man fortunate enough to afford the privilege. Morgan had forgotten the aches in her arms and ass as the action on the screen showed a man in an ornate purple robe moved to the end of the altar near Kaylee's feet and, turning his back to her, faced the camera.

Kaylee

I lifted my head and strained my neck to look down at the man standing at the end of the stone altar I was on. My mouth was dry as I speculated about how the man in purple was preparing to take what he had purchased.

"Ladies and Gentlemen." He paused, raising his arms as if he was addressing a huge mass of people rather than the few people standing around him, and the people sitting in front of their computers at home. "You are all here to bear witness to the claiming of this virgin slave."

"OOH OOH OOH OOH!" The men in the room made a grunting monkey-like cheer as he spoke. The sound seemed fitting, leaving me with a feeling of being nothing more than an animal about to be rutted like any forest beast. "Except I am not an animal," I thought. My breathing changed as I began to imagine this man climbing onto the altar and forcing his cock into my virgin hole. The fear and nervousness I was experiencing only made the heat in my pussy radiate from my body. I felt sure that everyone in the room and maybe even those people at home could smell that I was ready.

"Soon the master will claim his prize," he went on.

Wait, so this guy was just an emcee and not the man I was anticipating?

"We now offer this virgin as a sacrifice to the gods of fertility, lust, and submission. From this day forth may her cunt always overflow with cum!" He smiled at the camera as he waved his arms about.

"CUNT OVERFLOWETH!" The men around the room spoke loudly in unison. Then the emcee disappeared, and the drums began beating again but softly. There was a rustling sound and a group of naked women sparkling with glitter wearing similar masks as the men entered the chamber. They entered the room as I had, but they escorted a man in the middle of them who was wearing an all-black robe. The robe was long, and the hood covered his head, obscuring him completely from me. He soon stood at the end of the altar waiting. All but two of the women moved away and knelt beside one of the men except for the two that were closest to my head.

Mandy Pierce

Mandy had been cleaned up early that morning and allowed to rest before being prepared for this event. She was naked and covered in body glitter, her face obscured by a half-face mask; she was one of eight women escorting the man she had assumed bought the right to Kaylee. She felt like she had in some way betrayed her student as she stood in the chamber watching her student twisting on the altar. She saw a nod from the stage director. It was the cue for her and the rest of the slave escorts to move to the outside of the chamber and kneel beside one of the robed men.

Kaylee

The two men who had lifted me onto the altar stepped up to me again and placed both of their hands on either side of my chest. I could feel the warmth of their hands on my breast as I tried to focus on each moment. I tried to find a place in my mind where I could come to terms with it and enjoy it since it was inevitable. I saw a slight nod from the man at the end of the altar. Then so quickly I had no idea what was happening until it was over, I felt them close their hands on the thin sheer material of the lingerie, and with one quick forceful yank, the babydoll was ripped from my body. I screamed out as the soft fabric was shredded from my body; the few remains were swept away from my tits leaving them completely exposed. Before I realized anything else was happening, the sheer panties were also ripped from my body. I lay there panting, my heart racing. The men stepped to my feet, and each one took an ankle. They stepped away from the altar, spreading my legs wide, then stepped backward toward my head lifting my legs high and wide. I started to blush when I felt the cool air against my pussy and felt myself leaking onto the altar.

Looking down my body, I saw the two women still flanking the stranger in purple robes grabbing the arms of the robe and slowly removing it from his body. Seeing him for the first time, I took in the man that was about to have me. He must have been in his mid to late 50s, a slightly overweight, balding white guy that I never would have found attractive in any way, yet I felt my pussy tingle as I looked at him. He moved toward the altar and took a step up giving me the first view of his cock. All the fantasies I had about this moment came crashing down in a wave of sadness; his cock was not much more than average, yet I felt my pussy tingle again. He wrapped his arms around my legs and pulled my hips toward him causing the ropes to dig deeper into my wrists.

"I can't wait to feel that warm cunt wrapped around my cock." He was stroking his cock up and down my slit pushing forward as his head slowly moved between my labia. He shifted his hips again and I felt the head of his cock slip further between them and into me until he was pressing against my hymen. I took a deep breath in as I felt him pressing against it again before retreating. He pressed back into me and held it there. I bit my lip as I felt the constant pressure increase. "Oh, fuck, your pussy is tight!"

I recognized his voice as he moved his hips pulling out and then pressing into me again. My pussy was soaked, lubricating the tip of his cock as he pulled back out. I looked closer at him, and as he pressed into me again, he leaned forward and pressed harder into me and my hymen. The pressure and pain were growing rather intense then there was a sudden pop. I don't know if it popped or felt like a pop, but he suddenly surged forward stretching open my pussy for the first time. I squeezed my eyes shut and I held my breath at the sudden surge of pain and warm wetness that I felt down there.

"OHHHH fucking god!" he moaned as he held his dick deep in my pussy, allowing it to reshape itself around a cock for the first time. I kept my eyes closed coming to terms with everything I was feeling both emotionally and physically. He then pulled almost all the way out and pushed back into me slowly holding it deep in me again. "So, fucking tight!" I heard him say it again. My eyes flew open, and I looked at him as if for the first time and realized who was in me taking my virginity.

I realized I recognized the voice. The voice I and thousands of others heard so many times thanking us for watching SSBN programming at the conclusion of every network show that was watched or downloaded. I was not sure how to process my realization that Mitch Berglebloom, the single wealthiest media owner and 10th richest person in the US, was fucking me. He pulled out again quickly and pressed into me slow and deliberately as his hands found my tits and he began to squeeze them, gripping them, holding on to them for leverage as he pushed his cock back into me. Out again nice and slow, but this time he hesitated for a moment, dug his fingers into the tender flesh of my tits before slamming his cock into me in a hard deliberate thrust. He grunted as he pulled back again quickly and slammed into me. Over and over he pulled out of me again and slammed his cock into my pussy harder and faster each time I laid back bracing for each thrust the men still holding my legs open and wide allowing him the deepest of penetration. His thumb and finger flicked my nipple, pinching it as he slammed hard into me again.

"OHHHHHHHH GAWWDDDDDDDD!" I screamed out, my body bouncing and shaking. My hips had a mind of their own lifting into the air as he thrust into me again. The men holding me fought to keep their grips. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I was thrashing my head from side to side as he continued to pump his hips, driving his magnificent cock in and out of me. I could no longer think, but I could feel every nerve in my body exploding a third time after just a few more of his hard thrusts. I started to shake and twist. One of the men lost their grip on my ankle, causing my hips to fall back against the altar. His cock slipped out of me, and I felt hot liquid erupting from my pussy all over me, the altar, and Mitch. I was shaking and delirious as more liquid flowed from my pussy, before I lost all my strength and collapsed into the altar.

I became vaguely aware of the laughing and cheering all around me. I groggily looked down and saw a cameraman was taking up-close video of my pussy. I was instantly embarrassed, and humiliated turning my head to the side. I saw that all the women that had escorted the master were on their knees sucking the robed men they had been paired with. I gasped when I felt the cock enter me again.

"You like your master's cock, don't you, slave?" he asked, as he held his cock in me. He slowly started to fuck me again, "Holy fuck, you may be the hottest slave around." He picked up his pace to a steadily fucking rhythm. "Never in all my experience have I seen a slave let alone a virgin squirt like you. That shit must have shot out of you two feet."

"I squirted," I thought to myself, and somehow, I kind of felt better. I was relieved because I thought I had suffered the humiliation of peeing all over him on national TV. The pain was all but gone and I began to become aware of how good a cock felt as it moved inside of me. I felt myself letting go as another orgasm surged through my body. He didn't pause or hesitate this time and just kept fucking me as my body shook and it only incentivized him to fuck me harder. I could hear more sounds of sex around me. I looked around seeing all the female slaves were now engaged in some kind of sexual activity with the men that had escorted me. I imagined how I must look, bound and the center of this ritualistic, virgin sacrifice orgy, and I came again before passing out.

I was only out for a few moments when my face being slapped woke me up. Master Mitch was gasping and panting. Sweat was dripping from his nose onto my belly as he fucked me as hard and as fast as he could. Then without warning, he moved his hand to my neck, gripping it tightly he slammed into me two or three more times before I felt his cock flex and jerk inside of me.

"OHHHHGGOODDFUCKKING WHORE!!" He blasted out, holding himself deep, and I felt cum inside me for the first time.

I lay there under the bright light, and I felt calm and relaxed, and I felt awkward, as he held himself in me trying to catch his breath. I wasn't sure if I should speak, thank him, tell him it was good. "Was that good?" I thought. "I mean, I came, but was he a good size, did he fuck me well?"

I was lost in my thoughts and daydreaming about what had just happened when he spoke, "Best fuck I have had in a long time, maybe ever."

I felt a small smile creep across my face but held the much larger one back to myself. He pulled back and his cock slipped from me, leaving an empty coolness in my crotch. The men let go of my legs as Master Mitch backed away and stepped off the stool. I could feel the slickness of his seed running out of me further down between my legs.

A chair had been brought out for my master to sit and rest. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the male and female slaves that were rutting closest to him. "You need to get her cleaned up slut, and you do the same for me and get me ready for round two."

The female slave jumped up and quickly dropped to her knees between my legs and started to drag her tongue through my swollen leaking pussy lips. I looked past her as the male slave was taking the soft cock of the master into his mouth. My focus shifted back to the woman between my legs and my eyes caught hers. She was gently kissing my pussy lips and felt a sense of recognition between us when she smiled at me. I closed my eyes and sighed when her tongue hit my slit, sending more sparks and tingles through me. She must have known she had gotten a response because her efforts became more intense, sucking my clit between her lips and gently biting it. Pushing my legs apart, she lapped and sucked my pussy. Looking deep into her eyes trying to calm my breathing, she smiled again and winked at me.

"Miss Pierce?" I spoke aloud, realizing my teacher was between my legs. My verbal recognition of my teacher was a mistake as two things happened quickly after the words escaped my lips. Her smile turned harsh and she bit my clit harder sending yet another surge through my spine only to be rocked back to reality as one of the men that had tied me down slapped my breast closest to him hard causing my whole chest to shake and ripple.

"Slaves do not speak unless spoken to!" He slapped my breast again, causing me to choke back a sob as I felt a tear trail down my cheek.

I looked back down at Miss Pierce. Her face was buried in my pussy, my eyes began to flutter, and I clamped my thighs around her head and felt myself squirting again as every muscle in my body tightened at the same time. It was just for a few moments until all my muscles quit on me as I melted back into the stone slab.

I must have fallen asleep or passed out because the next realization I had was of my body being turned over and moved back into the middle of the altar. I was now face down and bent at the hips with my legs spread and tied to the base of the altar. My hands were tied behind my back, and a wedge of some kind was pushed under my chest lifting me off the stone slab. I tried to keep my head upright, but it caused too much tension on my back, so I hung my head, my forehead resting on the altar.

Once I was secure, I heard my master clap his hands once. "BEGIN!" he said with authority. It only took a couple of seconds before I knew what "begin" meant. Without warning, hands were digging into the soft flesh of my hips and a cock was forcing its way into my pussy. I leaned up and turned my head to see one of the masked slaves fucking me at a nice steady pace.

The rest of the male slaves were lined up behind him, stroking themselves and waiting their turn. I dropped my head and moaned. I felt myself squeezing him as he pumped away. The passion began building in me when he grunted and thrust hard, holding himself deep. I heard myself whimper when I felt his cock jerking inside of me.

He withdrew. "ERRRR! I was so close," I thought and realized I was wiggling my ass at the next cock about to enter me. I felt some discomfort deep when he first entered. I grunted and bore down as he gripped my hips holding himself buried in me. His movements began slow and deliberate, and the discomfort would come and go as his cock did. My pussy was giving me mixed feelings as he fucked me slowly at first. Looking back at him he appeared to be longer than a tennis racket. He pulled his cock out, looking at me, teasing me with the tip of it before quickly driving it as far as he could. My toes curled as I tried to pull away from the pressure he was creating against my cervix, but I was locked tight to the altar.

"Mmmm your cunt is so nice; I hope you are here a few days. I would love to get a cervical orgasm out of you." He started to thrust faster, making sure to drive into me deep with each thrust. It felt like my eyes were bugging out of my head as I tried to reconcile whether the pressure was pleasurable or painful.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I screamed out as my hips were shaking to the soles of my feet. Only ten thrusts or so, and I thrashed around as I felt more of my cum leaking out around his cock. I hung my head, panting, trying to calm down. I had not felt him cum inside of me, but as I lay recovering, a third cock entered me. I was still delirious from the massive orgasm and felt my body easily give in to another orgasm. This one was weak, and I felt myself slip in and out of consciousness as the remaining slaves used my cunt. Quickly fucking me, cumming, and moving aside. I was vaguely aware that I had nothing in me and the activity had stopped.

"Slave." The voice was soft, and I felt a gentle hand pushing the wet strands of hair off my forehead behind my ears. "It's time," he said. I was looking up at him, my breathing finally back to normal. "It is time for your last virgin hole to be taken. Without thinking I tried to close my legs, but all I ended up down was squeezing some cum out of my swollen pussy. I felt it slide down my pussy to my clit before dripping onto the altar. "You have performed well, and it is obvious to everyone you long for the collar. To honor you and the sluts that have lain here before you, I am offering your virgin hole to your slave guide."

I was confused. I understood that he was going to let someone else fuck my ass for the first time, but I struggled to understand who my slave guide was. Then she appeared next to him. Her mask had been removed and she was wearing the largest strap-on dildo I had ever seen.

"Oh my god," I whispered when I saw it. It was shiny black with large, raised bumps all over the shaft. The shaft itself was maybe seven or eight inches long, and thicker than an energy drink can. I felt like I was going to vomit imagining how that would ever fit into my ass. I finally looked up, swallowing, trying to help the dry mouth I was experiencing and saw Miss Pierce looking down on me with mine and my master's cum drying on her nose and chin.

He looked at her. "You may begin," he said simply, and she quickly moved away. The thick toy bounced with every step she took as she moved between my legs at the bottom of the altar. "I understand she brought you to me." I began to panic a little when I felt her movements between my legs. "And now I am offering you to her as a reward." I felt her hands on the inside of my thighs, her thumbs gripping my flesh pushing the inside of my ass cheeks apart.

I tried to distract myself looking down at the master's cock, trying to study every ridge and bump as it stuck out from his body. I noticed he was leaking from the slit in the head when I felt Miss Pierce run the tip of the dildo through the lips of my pussy to my virgin puckered hole. I felt a glob of the spent cum drip onto my rosebud followed by a finger swirling it around and slipping in just a little. In and out as she seemed to be lubing me up with the spent slave cum draining from me. I felt the head of the toy between my lips again as it started to stroke up and down. She did this a few times and I felt her pushing it deeper into my slit and then back up to my ass hole where another large amount of cum dribbled off. She ran the head back down my pussy lips again, and without warning she rocked her hips forward. The head hesitated outside of my now open pussy. It tried to resist, but with all of the cum lubricating the way in it slipped in easily and slid in stretching my pussy more than I had yet to experience.