The Yards Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions were bubbling up to the surface again, and I was trying my best to keep from crying.

She went on nodding at the slave who put a small alligator clip with a wire attached to each of my nipples. "We are about to remove all your body hair, then give you medication to keep you calm during the live stream event. Then we will prep you for your inevitable deflowering."

I heard a click and my whole body started to tingle and get warm. As quickly as the sensation started it was over, and the clips on my nipples were being removed. The wrangler stepped up with a hose and spray nozzle and started to spray my body. The water was cold and I squealed out as the water cut through the jelly, clearing it from my body. I was crying hard again by the time the water was turned off, and I was unlocked. I was doing my best to reign in my hysterics as I was pulled to the gynecologist's table in the center of the room.

The wrangler gave me a small push, "Up on the table, slave, and lie back." I was sniffing back snot as I scooted up on the table and layback. I felt a pull on my collar followed by the sound of a click.

The slave and the wrangler stepped into my view on either side of me. Each took an arm and took a step back laying it out on cushions that were sticking out perpendicular to the table. When my arms were on the cushions the cuffs secured themselves to the table, locking them down.

I started to cry again. This was all too real and moving too fast. This reality was far different frommy private cage overlooking the warehouse.

"Now we cannot have you crying this whole time. No one wants to buy a puffy-eyed snotty virgin." The wrangler motioned toward the slave who stepped away but quickly returned between my legs. She lifted my ankles and locked them into the stirrups of the bed holding my legs spread wide, leaving me exposed and vulnerable. I felt a cool wetness at my anus and looked down as I felt one of the slave's fingers moving in and out of my other virgin hole.

The wrangler held up what looked like a pill. I would have thought it was a pill had it not been for the size. It was as long as a breakfast sausage but fluorescent blue.

"This is a lubricating and calming suppository." She handed it to 9213. "This will help keep most of your emotions in check." I felt pressure at my anus as it slowly opened for the suppository 9213 pressed into me. "It will also keep your bowels clean and well lubricated for later."

"Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned when I felt the slave's finger finally slipping into me and my ass closing around the drug. She withdrew her finger and wiped it off with the cloth. It only took a few moments for me to feel a warmth starting to cover my whole body making my nipples harden and my pussy grow wet.

Wrangler Glass smiled down at me. "Oh, I almost forgot there is also a little something in that butt pill that should also keep you...well, I will let you figure it out." She brushed her fingertips across my nipples and it sent shockwaves through my body causing me to jerk and thrash on the bed. "Next we are going to devox you, so be a good pet and open your mouth."

I felt too good to argue and a little too delirious to be noncompliant, so I willingly opened my mouth wide for her to spray the back of my mouth and throat. She then brutally twisted my nipple. My eyes flew open and I screamed, but nothing but a small wisp of air came out. The pain was surprising and intense, but it quickly faded into that same warm tingling feeling, and I felt my pussy getting as wet as it does when I watch Slave 6969 on my tablet. I sighed and melted into the table.

"Good, now we won't have to listen to you as we do our work!" The wrangler said as they both went to work on my face. I laythere in blissful relaxation until they announced they were done and I was quickly stood back up. They led me to a mirror and I saw that my face was made up in a soft, natural, innocent look. I could not remember a time I looked this innocent in my life. While I was looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't notice that my ankle cuffs were being removed and white stockings with pink seams were being pulled up my legs. I didn't care what they were doing to me as they touched and manipulated my body until I stood in front of the mirror in an all-white babydoll with pink highlights, sheer robe, stockings, and 4-inch heels completing my outfit. I came out of my daze when I felt them hooking the ankle cuffs back on. I was getting wet looking at myself, when there was another tug on my collar and I was being pulled out of the room by the two wranglers whohad brought me in.

My heels clicked as I followed along behind them, and I was aware of the slickness with every unstable step I took. Everyone we passed stopped and looked at us as we made our way down the hall. They whispered and gawked at me, and that just increased the heat I was feeling in my pussy. We finally arrived at another door that was quickly opened and I was led inside. It was brightly lit and as I looked around, I could see several cameras in the ceiling and walls. I was led to the bed where the wranglers guided me to sit down. My leash was removed and another one was attached with a much longer chain. A small earpiece was pushed into my ear, and without as much as a single word they left the room, locking the door behind them. I sat there looking around the room after they left. It was sparsely furnished with just a recliner in the corner, a small nightstand, a toilet, and two large TVs on the wall with the door.

"Hello, I will be guiding you through your auction," a female voice in my earpiece started to speak to me. "I will give you directions that you must follow immediately to avoid any shocks from your collar. Do not try to say anything, just nod your head if you understand."

I nodded yes.

"Good. Now if you would lie back on the bed with your back against the headboard. Pull your feet up so people might get a glimpse of your panty-covered pussy."

I did as I was told and pulled my legs up with the heels on the bed. They put my ankles at a weird angle forcing my knees apart and exposing my pussy. Or at least it would have had I not had the panties on. Not that those mattered too much being completely sheer.

"Now look up at the TVs." The voice was soothing and I felt the need to not want to disappoint her. The screens blinked on. One was a live feed of me and what I saw shocked me. Not that I looked like every teenage male's wet dream, but the black text at the side of the screen.

"Current Bid $726,000"

My mouth must have been hanging open since the voice in my ear chuckled, "Hard to believe someone wants to pay that much just for a few hours with you."

It refreshed itself "$756,000"

"Five hundred thousand was the reserve for just your pussy. If you get to eight hundred, and you know they will, they get your ass, too. If not, the second highest bid will get the honors." The voice was nonchalant as she spoke.

The number refreshed again "$775,000"

"Looks like now that you are live again the bidding is going to heat up. Now I want you to slip the panties down to your ankles and let the people out there on the internet get a nice view of what some lucky perv is going to get for all of that money."

I watched as the number changed again to $780,000 as I slid the panties down to my ankles, lewdly displaying myself for the camera. The other TV started to play a video that I could hear in my earpiece. The scene starts with a young woman in a cheerleader outfit being led to the locker room by her boyfriend. She was telling him she was a virgin in the scene, and it quickly became obvious why this video was playing for me.

"Do you like the video? One of your admirers won the side auction and got to pick what you watched while being watched." The voice giggled again, "Absolutely pervy, right?"

The scene quickly unfolded and the actress was on her back on a bench, her breasts hanging out and her skirt lifted over her hips. The bare cock was threatening to push inside of her. "Play with yourself, slave, as he enters her."

I bit my lip and started to rub my clit, and I unconsciously arched my own back when she moaned into my ear as he entered her. I started to rub my clit in time with the fucking on the screen. I could feel my pussy drooling as I did. Then the guy on the TV moaned as I watched a close-up of his balls flexing as he filled her with his cum. He pulled out of her, and another cock entered her. I barely acknowledged the dialogue about sharing with the rest of the team. I clamped my legs and threw my head back and came. I twisted and writhed on the sheets for a few moments with my eyes closed, crying out as my body shook and spasmed.

"Oh, my that was an amazing show you just put on, you were born to wear the collar." He paused for a moment. "Another one or two of those and you might set an all-time auction record."

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to focus on the web feed. The new bid total was $1,100,000. I felt a small twinge of sadness and regret but it did not last long as the virgin girl was now being taken out of the locker room to the center of the basketball court. The room was full and she was led to the top of an auction block. The students and teachers were all calling her names as she went through all her slave yoga positions and the auction started. I was so engrossed in the video I did not realize I was cupping my breast and fervently rubbing my clit as I watched.

I masturbated to a variety of videos for over an hour or longer until I passed out from exhaustion. I don't know how long I was out but when I came to the live stream was over as well as the auction. The screen was filled with "FINAL BID $1,950,000" flashing on the screen. I was shocked! Never in my wildest dreams had I thought anyone's virginity could sell for that much. A moment later Wrangler Glass and slave 9213 entered the room. The wrangler unlocked my collar from the chain, and they both helped me to my feet. I was feeling a little light-headed, and it took me a minute to get my balance. 9213 had me step out of my panties and they walked me back to the room where they had originally worked on me.

I sat down in the chair again, "We don't have to do much with you, your buyer likes the lingerie and look we selected for you for the streaming, but he has asked us to prep something else when he takes your ass." The wrangler winked at me, "but he wants it to be a bit of surprise, I guess. Now we just need to freshen up your slave cunt, fix your hair, and we will be ready to take you."

"Thank you," I tried to say but it came out raspy.

"Oh yeah almost forgot he wants to hear everything out of your mouth when you are taken for the first time. Hand me the spray, slave." 9213 handed her a bottle and squeezing my cheeks forced my mouth open and sprayed a healthy shot of the liquid down my throat. "Please tell me your slave number."

"My SIN is 1801." It was a relief to have my voice back, and I might have cried tears of joy but I was still calm from the effects of the drug earlier. So I was all freshened up and standing in front of them.

"You look lovely 1801. Now one more thing that will help you out tonight, and this might be the last time you get treated so kindly." The slave brought over another long butt pill like the one before but this one was green in color. "I need you to spread your legs and bend over as much as you can."

I bent at the waist and could hold my ankles and looked back as I felt the greenpill pushing into me rather easily this time.

I stood back up, "That will make your ass a little more elastic, but not until it bursts. And the suppository won't burst until you are penetrated. So, if you are lucky, he will get his finger back there first, otherwise, your ass will fight his cock at least for a little bit, but some sluts like that. Guess you will learn what kind of ass slut you are soon." She had a wicked smile on her face as the slave helped me into my panties.

My hands were secured behind my back and I was led down another corridor to a large room that looked like a TV studio. Cameras and people were moving all around quickly. The wrangler handed me off to a sleazy-looking guy who stood back and admired me.

"You are just too delicious. I hope that I will get to work with you more in the future." He led me over to two chairs behind a bank of small TV monitors. Each monitor had what looked like a stone platform centered on it but from all kinds of angles. He guided me to one of the chairs and my heart leaped when I recognized slave 6969 on her knees beside the other chair. "My name is Al."

I cut him off before he could finish, "Allen Wright the owner of Creamed Cunt Productions. I love your movies and that is Slave 6969." I could not contain my excitement as my total fan girl was showing.

"Yes, I am, yes she is, and I look forward to working with you." He said as he got out a notebook.

"Working with me?" I looked at him, confused.

"Yes, well maybe no one bothered to tell you but your, um, deflowering is going to be streamed for the VIP members of The Yards as well as the Platinum full-access PPV on SSBN." He didn't look up as he flipped through the binder. "You may be more famous than 6969 when this is all over."

I looked down at her and she was already looking up at me with a scowl on her face, "Dildo training is one of my favorite videos," I said, smiling at her.

"OK, great now let's talk about what is going to happen in a few minutes and how you should react." He looked at his binder and then back at me. "The man that has purchased the rights to your virginity wants a kind of virgin sacrifice cult vibe. I understand that you have been given something for arousal, is that correct?"

The excitement over meeting my porn crushes had faded, and I just looked at him nodding.

"Excellent." He snapped his fingers toward one of his assistants who was standing nearby. "Please bring me the treb cocktail," he said, and the assistant quickly disappeared.

"Five minutes, five minutes till live," a man with a headset walking through the set called out to everyone, causing the activity to increase.

"Ok, up," he said, and he led me to the side of a long black drape. Men in long heavy black and red robes began to surround me. They all wore weird masks with grotesque and exaggerated facial features and for the first time in the whirlwind of activity, I started to feel nervous. The assistant showed up with a vial and handed it to Allen. He took off the lid and pressed it to my lips. "You need to drink all of this."

I tilted my head back as he tilted the vial and the few ounces of liquid passed over my tongue and slid down my throat.

"That was a trepidation enhancer or a treb cocktail for short. I know you already are feeling a bit horny from the other supplements that you have been given, but for this scene, we don't want you to seem too into your virginity being claimed by a stranger. So, in a few moments, you will start feeling a sense of fear and some uncertainty while still having a drippy cunt."

It was less than a few moments when every sound and action around me tensed and caused my heart to race. He was right, too; my pussy was dripping.

He cupped my tits as he stepped back, "God, you're going to be a fucking star! This might be the best thing I have shot in years."

"Two minutes," was shouted through the curtain by a nameless headset person.

The cocktail hit me quickly, my knees grew weak when I heard the low thumping of drums begin and the stage fell silent. I found myself in the center of eight men in robes who started to move through the curtain. One of my slave escorts tugged on my leash forcing me to keep pace with them. My heartbeat quickly matched the beat of the drums as I passed through the darkness of the curtain into what I could only describe as a chamber.

I was in awe of the room. It looked like something from a medieval dungeon or someplace that had human sacrifices. The outside walls of the room were decorated with black and red stone. There were torches high on the walls casting shadows to play across the masked faces that added to the fear I was feeling. I had slowed down, taking in the room as we entered, but a tug on my leash caused me to look forward and see the massive altar in the center of the room.

"It was a human sacrifice room," I thought as we approached it. The men in the front separated as they approached, walking around it. I, however, was left standing at the base looking across it. The stone looked polished and smooth while still looking worn like it was 1000 years old.

The last two men stopped on either side of me as the drums stopped. The only things that could be heard were my ragged breathing, my racing heartbeat, and the rippling of the burning torches.

BOOM! BOOM! Out of the silence, the drums sounded and the two men turned to face me. I looked at the man on my right, his robe was open and I could see his semi-hard cock sticking out. I looked up at his face. He wore a mask that just covered his face above his mouth. He sneered then licked his lips as he returned my gaze.

BOOM! BOOM! The drum sounded again, and they reached out, grabbed me by my shoulders and turned me around so my back was to the altar. They continued to hold me by my shoulder and wrists. I looked out and around the chamber. All the men had their fully or nearly-hard cocks peeking out from the front of their robes.

BOOM! BOOM! A flood light came on, blinding me as I was lifted off my feet by the men holding my arms. Two other men appeared grabbing my ankles. It felt like an eternity under this bright light as they held me.

BOOM! BOOM! The men began to move, guiding me gently back onto the altar. My hands were quickly raised above my head and secured with a thick rough piece of rope. The rope was coarse and dug into my flesh. Once they were done, they quickly disappeared back into the darkness. I laid my head down and stared up at the ceiling, noticing the faint glow of red that I could only assume were cameras. The cameras, along with the shrouded figures that lined the walls and thousands of people at home, stared at me through the darkness.

(Elsewhere in The Yards)

Wayne was guiding Jacob back to his office through the main customer areas of The Yards. The place was hopping today, and to Wayne's surprise, the parking lots were overflowing, requiring the need for off-site parking. He made it to the security staff door and used his key card to get them into the staff areas. Wayne looked back into the retail and entrance area, and you could not see past all the people. Wayne smiled to himself as he looked back into the retail area, and he could not pass the droves of people. "We are going to make a fortune today!" he thought as the door closed behind him.

"Follow me to my office while we wait for Erin to get cleaned up and brought up to us." Jacob remained silent as he followed behind Wayne who had his phone out as they walked. "TJ, I want every slave we have on hand processed, graded, and ready for sale today. Also, get with marketing and get some slave-training packages thrown together, too." Wayne listened for a moment, "I don't give a fuck what he wants to get it done, once the live streaming is over, we are going to need to be ready for the auction to begin. We have a huge opportunity here so let's not fuck it up." Wayne was nodding his head as he listened to the other side of the conversation. Jacob strained to hear what was going on. "Ok, that's fine, but get on the phone with our satellite retail locations to see if we can get some of their slaves here or maybe set up some streaming auctions. I am guessing we have about three, maybe four hours before the first auction should start. Oh, also get Jim and Ivan in here. They are the best closers so maybe we can convert some of these grading only into auction sales. Now get it done." Wayne hung up the phone as they made it to his office. He took his place behind his desk as the drums started and the robed figures moved into the room on the screen. The cameras changed to a close-up of them guiding the lingerie-clad slave to the center of the chamber.