The Yards Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was disappointed to find the office empty except for a few slaves in cages. Most were sleeping, but a few just lay locked up staring off into space. Erin was led to an empty cage and pushed down to her knees by the worker.

"Crawl in," he said, his tone flat and disengaged.

She did as instructed. Once inside he removed her leash and then closed and locked the door. The worker started to walk away.

"Wait, please, I really need to see Mr. Franks. It is really important." She grasped the small metal bars of her cage and looked up at him.

"Maybe later, now you should get some rest. You have a long night ahead of you according to the schedule." He looked back at her just a moment as he opened the office door.

"Please," Erin begged.

"Sleep now or keep talking and I can find some more work for you. Your choice, whore." He paused for a moment looking at her. Erin slumped back into the cage lying down. "I thought so."

Erin stared out of her cage at the empty office lost in thought as she drifted off to sleep.

SOMEWHERE IN IOWA- Four Weeks Ago

Cullen Jackson was zipping down Interstate 80 in his retired police cruiser doing over 85 mph toward Omaha. Just two hours ago he had been sitting in the "World's Largest Truck Stop" sipping coffee and typing out an expense report, while his scanner was reading the people coming and going in a constant search for runaways. He was a freelance slave bounty hunter and had just dropped off a runaway he caught up in Milwaukee that he had been chasing for the last three weeks all along the upper Midwest. Once he had her caught, he was directed to deliver her to a reeducation farm in Podunk, Iowa. Now here he was with the opportunity to hang out at one of his favorite truck stops in Iowa. With so many people coming and going, he had lost count of how many runaways he caught as they used truckers for transportation in exchange for sex to get as far away from their slave life as they could. This was the biggest truck stop in the country, and he was bound to find one. In his experience, not many runaways lasted outside of captivity more than a month or two before they screwed up and got caught or gave up. They did seem to do much better the further north they went, but times were changing and with modern technologies, it was getting much harder for them to hide. He was just finishing his DoA lost property relocation form when his phone chirped.

He looked down at the notification and then quickly picked it up to reread it, seeing if his eyes were playing tricks on him with what he had just read. "Holy fucking shit!" He set his phone down, and quickly opened his email on his laptop. "Expense reports will have to wait," he said aloud as he started to read the email that just came across. "BOLO Notification" was in the subject line, and the body of the email gave a brief description of a runaway that had been missing for over 20 years and had just popped up in Nebraska of all places, not terribly far from where he was now. He was shocked that a slave that had been gone for so long had tripped up. It was rare for a slave that got past the first year or even two of running would ever turn back up with a chip ping. He swiped through the file and saw that she had escaped just after entering into indentured service, during a transport shipping error. Now a simple mistake with a rideshare in the middle of Nebraska farmland was her undoing. He quickly grabbed up his stuff and set off to Nebraska.

Present-Kaylee

I was lost in thought staring blankly at all the intake stations. I watched with mixed feelings as a slave at the station next to mine was getting processed then led away and pushed through another door next to where we were standing. The process was noisy with fingers clicking on keyboards, beeps, and dings of computer notifications, and cries of slaves as they were led away. Some of course were there for the grading, but it seemed like many had no choice. I watched Morgan as she was led away toward the door, fighting, screaming, struggling, and cursing the whole way.

"Kaylee Miller, is that correct?" I vaguely heard my name called, through the pumping of the blood in my ears. I was numb watching a person that I had loved and was still dear to me being pulled against her will into the other room, the door closing behind her. She was gone! Panic and doubt filled me at that moment, and I could feel myself beginning to hyperventilate.

"Kaylee Miller......HELLO......Kaylee?" I was fighting the tears and struggling to stay composed. The sounds of the world, including my own name, were muffled. Then I felt a hard slap across my bare ass. I shook my head and turned toward Miss Pierce.

"Are you back with us, Kaylee?" she asked, looking me in the eyes now that she had my attention. "Ok, don't cry," she said, wiping a tear from my cheek. "These people have a job to do, and you are holding them up so please pull your shit together and answer their questions."

"But Morgan," I felt a wave of grief coming over me that I could not stop.

"But Morgan nothing, she is fine, she will be fine, and when this is all over you both will be fine and better for it. Now pull it together." Miss Pierce was stern, and I could tell she was just done, and I did not want to push anything further.

I turned to look at the wrangler glaring at me impatiently.

"Are you Kaylee Miller?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I answered her quietly, taking deep breaths and calming myself down.

"Great, now we are getting somewhere," she clicked away at her keyboard, "and Mandy is everything the same as the other one?"

"Umm, no, I wanted to give this one more of a deluxe or VIP treatment if we could."

I quickly turned to look at Miss Pierce as she responded, having forgotten about our conversation at the gas station a few hours ago. As I spun my head, I remembered what I had requested and instantly regretted asking for a deeper experience.

"But she is still a virgin, so there will be some limitations there. I am not sure what extras we could offer but let me think about it as I get her in the system." She clicked away.

"Whatever you can do would be appreciated," Mandy responded, gently stroking my arm.

"Sure, of course, let me see, we could offer a chemical brand, a tit tag, permanent hair removal, she will be receiving a personal body hand washing rather than an automated one due to her virginity, and we could sign her up for anal, or oral service for the staff--or both, if you like. Some of the other stuff could result in vaginal penetration, and the value of a virgin on the market is worth a small fortune, especially one as pretty as this one." The wrangler stopped and looked at Mandy for her decision.

"Ok well since they will be in overnight let's sign her up for all of that but the anal. She is still an anal virgin as well, oh, and if you could go back and give Morgan that Diamond grading package as well if it is not too late." Mandy winked at me as she gave the wrangler her order like we were an item on a menu.

"I need to correct you for a moment, ma'am. The slave we just registered is 101-49-1795 is no longer recognized as Morgan." The wrangler said matter-of-factly, but smirked at me as she said it.

"Yes, of course, sorry for the mistake, could you give my slave 1795 the Diamond package?" Mandy smiled at the wrangler, trying to hide her annoyance.

"I would be happy to," the wrangler smiled back while hitting the keys on the keyboard harder than I thought she needed to. "Ok, with the grading, add-ons, and overnight boarding, that brings the balance to $2798.56."

"Great," Mandy handed her a credit card, never letting her smile falter, "and do I get a coupon or something for the accessory shop?"

The wrangler took the card from Mandy and held up the colorful slip of paper with a big 10% across the front. She then looked at me, "As soon as I swipe this card you will no longer be Kaylee for the duration of your stay here. In the eyes of the Federal Government, you are now 101-73-1801."

I just looked at her as the world went in slow motion. Her hand pulled the credit card through the swiper on the side of her computer. The computer beeped, and a moment later the printer on the side began to cough up a receipt. I was now 101-73-1801. My bedroom fantasies, desires, and fears were all about to be realized. I was scared and dripping with excitement.

Then things started to happen quickly. A loud siren began to warble along with a red flashing strobe light. Before I knew what was happening, I was on the floor with a knee in my back lying beside Miss Pierce in a similar position. My hands were quickly cuffed behind my back, and I watched in strange, horrified fascination as my teacher's clothes were ripped from her body. Was this part of the Diamond package? I wondered. She started to scream and fight but was no match for the four wranglers that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere and had stripped her and bound her arms behind her back. Once her ball gag was in place, we were both helped to our feet. We stood close to each other, and I felt Miss Pierce's breast against my arm. I felt her body shaking against mine.

"Hello, slaves." We were both spun around to find three people, two men and a woman all dressed nicely, but the man in the middle oozed confidence and it was obvious he was in charge. "I am Wayne Newport, and it seems we have a little problem." He spoke to us calmly as he looked at me, reaching out to lift and inspect one of my breasts.

I tried to pull away, sinking back against the wrangler behind me. "Sir, I don't understand. I am just here for a grading; I am sorry. I am not sure what we possibly did." I was now shivering despite how warm the room was.

Wayne raised his hand and the woman behind him stepped forward handing him a computer tablet. He looked at the screen and said, "101731801 formerly known as Kaylee Miller..." he paused to look up at me for a moment. I was not sure how to respond and just nodded. He went on, "And you 2347, are a working FINO slave Amanda Pierce on an essential government job placement program or something or other?"

I glanced at Miss Pierce as her head bowed, staring at the floor and nodding yes.

He handed the tablet back to the woman, "Well it looks like you, 2347, have caused me a great deal of grief. You, as an indentured, regardless of what bullshit government program you are on, are still not allowed to own any indentured yourself while under an ownership contract." He stepped closer and started to circle me, running his hands down my shoulders and back. "The magistrate should have known better, but he didn't, and signed the contracts on the two slaves you brought in."

He emphasized his words "two slaves" by pinching my ass causing me to yelp and pull away.

"As you obviously are too ignorant to understand, your contract is through a subsidiary I own." He looked at Miss Pierce for a response, but as you can imagine, she did not have one. "Now that these two slave contracts have been notarized and now reside in the National Database, I am now the default owner of these two pets." He was now in front of me, again standing very close. "Not a bad acquisition, under normal circumstances," he reached forward with both hands taking my breasts in them, rolling my nipples between his fingers. I felt dizzy as my pussy began to tingle.

"These, however, are not normal circumstances." He moved in front of Miss Pierce and grabbed her nipples. I could see that he was pinching and twisting them, and could tell that her breathing had changed, as her body was growing tense. "You have now flagged us to the DoA, with multiple violations. Not only your legal infraction," he snarled at her, twisting them a bit harder. I saw her trying to pull away from the punishment, "but also the two new accusations have put me over my allowable legal slave counts." I could see his fingers were turning red and white from the pressure he was placing on her. Miss Pierce finally cried out through the gag, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Sir," the woman with Wayne spoke. It was just one word, and he released her nipples and straightened up his suit jacket before stepping back from the both of us. "As your legal counsel, I know I do not need to remind you that the legal ramifications of this one," pointing to me, "and the other one that is in the grading area, as to whether they are or aren't slaves will be tied up in the courts for years, could force sanctions and maybe even a shutdown by the DoA."

"I know that!" he barked at her, staring through Miss Pierce and me. "Now tell me what you think we should do about it."

"Clear your books immediately of two, maybe three slaves for good measure to get yourself back in your ownership compliance." She was very matter-of-fact as she laid out what to do. "Process the two new ones as if they are your own, maximize your revenues with them, but I would not keep them. Getting them moved through the system as quickly as possible may lead the DoA to quickly bury this as well."

Wayne Newport stood there staring at us, seemingly letting all the lawyer's advice sink in. Then a smile crept across his face. "Get the one in slave grading to the block as quickly as possible. Get her to the warehouse and have her in a cage when the DoA arrives in case they need a head to roll. Hopefully it is hers." He snapped his fingers and Miss Pierce was quickly pulled away. "And take this one to isolation to keep that cherry safe until I have a chance to auction it off."

"No, you can't do that! I was going to do that myself!" I screamed at him and tried to pull away.

He reached out, grabbed my nipples, pinching them, and pulled me close to him so I could smell his cologne. "Listen here, slave. I own you now, all three of you, and I intend to maximize the profits as my lawyer suggested. And they may not even cover my legal fees for dealing with all the extra bullshit the three of you have caused me. So, I will sell that virgin cunt of yours to the highest bidder, then send you to the auction block an hour later. Who knows? Maybe someone will offer to buy you and your virginity as a package deal." He let go of my nipples and stepped back. "Get her online ASAP so we can start the online virginity auction in an hour or so. Get marketing to start sending out emails and links on all the usual sites. Take the teacher to the warehouse, have her put with the convicts, and give Miss Cherry here an unobstructed view." With that, he walked away, and I started to cry and shake uncontrollably as I was dragged away.

We did not go far before we arrived at the cage I was to spend my night in on the third floor above the slave warehouse. The warehouse was full of activity and life. There must have been two hundred men and women below me in cages. Some cages just held one slave, others two or three, and a few cages held ten or more slaves. I was mesmerized by all the sexual activity going on below me. Slave on-slave sex, masturbation, and wranglers, both female and male, enjoyed the treasures of the slaves in their care. I could not help but touch myself as I watched the activity below me. It was a busy place besides all the sex. There were some cages with slaves tightly bound in them being loaded into the back of trucks. Some slaves were crying, some seemed indifferent to what was happening to them, while others were relishing in their plight.

Then I heard a voice I knew. From the side of the room, Miss Pierce had arrived. I wondered what had taken her so much longer to get there. She was screaming and begging as she was led through the warehouse. It felt like all the activity paused to watch as everyone knew what was about to happen to her but me. I heard my cage lock and I turned, startled, to see the handler that brought me to my cage handing me a blanket and a pillow through my open cage door. "Where are they taking her?" I asked, nodding below me toward Miss Pierce as I took the items from her.

"Oh, she is on her way to the gladiator cage. It consists of the biggest and meanest men and women here." She was hooking some kind of hose from the ceiling to two dildos on the side of my cage. "Most of them are convicts here for major crimes just shy of murder." She kneeled beside me and pointed to the thick black devices around their necks, thighs, and biceps. "Those are simulation receivers."

"What do they do?" I was scared for Miss Pierce as she was being placed in a cage full of violent criminals.

"Well, that is what I am trying to tell you, you stupid cow!" The wrangler mocked me as she continued with dildos on the side of my cage. It stung to hear her call me stupid and a cow. I was wondering if I was starting to experience the slave brain I had read so much about.

"Those devices, when used with non-lethal electronic rubber weapons, will cause the struck part of the body to stop functioning like in a real gladiator battle, simulating the loss of an arm or blood loss kind of injury." She looked at me for some kind of recognition and found none. I just looked down hearing Miss Pierce screaming "NO" repeatedly and struggling as they brought her to the cage entrance. "Never mind, just know those fighters rarely get women. Keeps them angry so they do better in the arena. Your slave friend there is a treat for them tonight."

I looked at her in horror, then back down at Miss Pierce, who was exhausting herself in futile efforts to get away. The men in the cage were saying and calling Miss Pierce things that were purely vile. One of the wranglers reached into a bucket beside the cell door. When he pulled out his hand it was coated with a thick yellow goop. He ran his hand between her legs and ass, and almost instantly Miss Pierce stopped screaming and let out a low moan.

"Well, they just coated her with Horny Juice gel," she chuckled.

"What does that do?" I asked.

"It is going to make your friend very compliant and moaning like a whore all night long begging to be used rougher and harder. You are in for a show tonight," she smiled. "Ok, look here. The blue dildo is for water and the black one is for food. These are part of our blow job training, so if you want to eat or drink anything tonight you will need to suck them as if they were a real cock. Do a good job. Otherwise, you will be pretty hungry in the morning." She latched and locked the cage and walked away.

I lay down. I was excited for her to leave so I could watch the action below me. Miss Pierce was now locked in a pillory in the center of the cage. The biggest tattoo-covered man I had ever seen stepped behind her and grabbed her hips. He thrust into her in one quick motion. She screamed out as he did so, her body shaking as she came. I could see the floor below her was wet. He started to pound into her hard and fast, her body tensed up and then started to shake again. Did she just cum? I wondered. She started to push back into him letting out a long, low moan. I saw her shaking again, and I realized she must be having rolling orgasms. I kneeled there in my cage open-mouthed, watching the next man step behind her and this time thrust into her ass. I could not help myself as my fingers began to rub my clit, imagining myself being taken so harshly by those dangerous men. The third man to take her was thrusting hard into her, forcing her shoulders to crash into the frame of the pillory. She screamed out like she was being murdered, causing all the activity on the warehouse floor below me to go quiet. The room watched her as her scream faded to a shudder and a mumble before she fell limp in her bindings. Two wranglers that had been watching the action quickly entered the cage, took her limp body out of the pillory and moved her to the floor where they once again secured her with her legs spread wide. As they moved out of the cage, another gladiator mounted her motionless body. I felt a tremor in my thighs and fell to the side of my cage as a small orgasm rippled through my own body. I lay against the bars of my cage for just a few moments as I recovered, realizing I was thirsty. I opened my eyes slowly and crawled to the blue dildo and started to suck on it like a straw, but nothing happened. Then I remembered what my wrangler said about treating it like a blow job, so I started to suck and lick it like so many of the women I had watched on my hidden tablet. I started to suck, lick, and bob my head, imagining that it was a faceless male wrangler forcing me to service him. I moaned a little as I made love to my water dildo. I looked down as I was sucking and saw Morgan locked in a cage with three other female slaves. She was looking up at me, anger and disgust showing in her eyes and face. I felt like I wanted to hide so I leaned back and stopped sucking just as I was rewarded with three quick jets of warm, milky-colored slimy water. The squirts hit my chest and quickly ran down my belly. I looked down at her again, my face burning with embarrassment. There was a wrangler at her cage reaching through the bars. He was guiding her mouth to his cock. I went back to my water dildo and began to suck and bob again, and was again rewarded with more of the strange slimy water. I felt my body warm up and my pussy started getting wet with each squirt I swallowed.