All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 02'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fan of boobs

Great stories! Soon I hope to read more from you on this Matt & Janice homies scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE BIG TITS!!!!!!

I am enjoying the story as far. Janice mother is going to be a problem for poor Matt and Matt needs to get rid of Pamela because she is playing him real badly right now!!!! Janice needs to dump her controlling boyfriend like yesterday and Give Matt a chance!!! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Marklion

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

Had to listen to the Al Stewart song.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

The burn is slow with this one. Eagerly awaiting all further installments. Please don't keep us faithful readers waiting too long!

Jugg_HeadJugg_Headover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Your kind words are all very appreciated. I hope you’ll continue to enjoy the story. I’ve got several chapters ready and waiting to launch. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Matt needs to get a clue...

dunp the bitchy MHNF & glory in some bountiful mammaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES