The Year of the Cat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra belly laughed. "You should have seen your face!"

Kendra regarded herself in the stand up mirror. "I'm wearing way too much to be meeting this fine piece of ass. You got anything slutty I could borrow?" Kendra asked unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way.

"According to my boyfriend I do." Janice went to the corner and picked up the garbage bag filled with her "comfy shirts".

She turned over the bag and spilled the contents across her bed.

In her bra, Kendra rummaged through the pile of clothes. She held up a flimsy pink tank top that was severely stretched out and oversized. "Mmm! Damn girl! This is the one, right here." She quickly undid the back clasp of her brassiere and tossed it onto the bed.

Janice blinked in mild shock to see Kendra suddenly and completely topless. She admired her friend's enormous, chocolate colored breasts as she navigated herself into the loose top.

"Uhhm. You sure, Kendra?" asked Janice, cautiously. "That one barely covered me when I was only a G cup."

Kendra observed herself in the mirror again. The loose, pink top barely hung on to her luscious curves. The arm holes in the tank top were so ridiculously oversized that it allowed her bare tits to explode out of either side. Her protruding nipples were mere inches from the protective hem. The thin shoulder straps plunged into a dangerously low neckline. Almost half a foot of cleavage was on display. Kendra giggled at her reflection. She brought her arms in close squeezing her breasts together. Her bulbous boobs squashed against each other, cascading out of the low neckline. Her upper arms disappeared completely, eclipsed by her outward jutting mammaries. Both her nipples slid into view, growing stiff by her own allure.

"Damn!" she remarked to her reflection. "This boy don't stand a chance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was just finishing setting the table when Janice's bedroom door opened.

"Dinner is served!" he said looking up. "Get it while it's hh..."

Matt's words croaked in his mouth as he watched Kendra following Janice into the room, wearing the pink tank top. Her ebony juggernauts were rocking back and forth wildly as she approached. Matt tried to peel his eyes away, but he was too gobsmacked by the sheer amount of undulating tit meat walking towards him.

"Mmm! Doesn't it look delicious, Jay?" exclaimed Kendra. She was speaking to Janice, but her seductive gaze never left Matt's. "He's practically shaking!" she smiled to herself.

"Wow Matt! I can't wait to try it!" Janice exclaimed. Matt quickly realized that blood was flooding his dick. He abruptly took a seat before he arrived at full mast.

The women casually took a seat on either side of the small table. Matt began to sweat when he looked up to a heart stopping view of Kendra's near fully naked side boob. Her silky skin could be seen from her armpit all the way to where it finally disappeared into the loose garment practically resting on her lap.

"This smells delicious! I can't wait to dig in!" she said smiling at Matt. He was convinced that he was being too obviously affected by Kendra's bountiful display. He strove valiantly to keep his eyes above Kendra's neckline.

The three picked up their forks. Kendra took a bite and paused.

"Where did you get this recipe?" she asked.

"Is it terrible?" asked Matt, concerned.

"No. It's amaz- ...Uhh, It's alright." she replied. "You HAVE to give me this recipe."

"Hmm. I don't know... if it's JUST alright..." Matt teased

"Boy, I will fight you." Kendra deadpanned.

Matt laughed, albeit a bit nervously. He hadn't known this girl long enough to assume she was just kidding.

As Matt and Kendra discussed the spices and ingredients used in the jambalaya, Janice enjoyed her meal politely letting her friend have Matt's attention.

Janice had been playing the moment from that morning over in her head all day. Even now she daydreamed, picturing the intimidating length and girth of his cock. She was hardly paying any attention to the other's conversation at all, until she heard Kendra say:

"So Matt, how big is your sausage?"

Janice, who had been sipping her drink, immediately exploded into a coughing fit at the table. The two others looked at her, concerned.

"You ok, homie?" asked Matt.

Janice quickly realized they were still discussing the ingredients for the meal. She nodded her head and continued meekly.

"I used a foot long, pre-seasoned andouille." Matt replied to Kendra.

"It's delicious!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before everyone had cleaned their plate. The meal was a hit, not even leftovers remained.

Janice collected everyone's plates and excused herself to the bathroom. Matt observed Kendra push away from the table, leaning back with her hands behind her head. Matt was caught in complete suspense watching her giant breast roll further to her side, practically escaping the oversized armhole completely. He was sure that a nipple was about appear from under her tank top any moment. Her chocolate areola appearing like a dark sunrise over the hem of her tiny tank top.

With that unfettered view of Kendra's entire enormous side boob, Matt's dick felt like it was going to explode in his pants again.

"Oh please, not here!" he begged to Fate.

"Now, about that recipe..." he heard Kendra say. "Are we gonna do this the easy way..." Matt watched her eyes travel down his body to his crotch then back to his eyes sensually. "...or the hard way."

Matt's ability to properly respond was effectively derailed by her seductiveness.

In fact, he barely registered Kendra bolting to her feet and wrapping her arm around the back of his neck. The sudden headlock mashed Matt's entire face directly into Kendra's naked breast. Matt could hardly believe his own senses as the incredible softness of her silky skin molded around his nose, mouth and eyes.

"Hard way it is!" Kendra shouted, laughing.

Matt's hands flailed in the air not sure where to land.

"I bet you like the hard way, don't ya, Titty Man?" Kendra whispered seductively.

Matt found it impossible to breath, but he blissfully lasted for as long as he could before he tapped the table three times in surrender.

Kendra released her hold and stepped back. Matt gasped for air, his hair disheveled. Looking up at Kendra, he lost his breath again. One of her enormous, brown breasts lay outside her tank top. Matt gawked at her nakedness, then quickly met her eyes. Her sexy gaze and seductive smile indicated she was indeed aware of the situation occurring. Kendra didn't readjust her top, she simply glanced over her shoulder to see if Janice was still absent. Upon seeing the coast was clear she looked down. "I should fix myself."

Instead of the pulling the side of her top over to conceal her bare titty, she arched her back and pulled on the opposite side letting her other insanely large breast tumble out with a enticing jiggle.

"There! You like that better?" Kendra batted her eyelashes.

Matt involuntarily nodded his head yes, as if he was locked in a trance. He watched her hands come up to her nipples. She began to lightly pinch the eraser sized nubs for him. The bulge in Matt's pants was unmissable. His hard dick was bent to the side beneath his jeans, his thick shaft jutting off his lap. Kendra looked down at it licking her full lips.

"Damn, boy! You're working with a MONSTER!" she growled softly.

They heard the toilet flush from Janice's bathroom. Kendra winked at Matt, putting a finger over her lips for secrecy. Her giant boobs were placed back into her flimsy top just before Janice returned to the room.

The three enjoyed a a slice of homemade chocolate cream pie for dessert. Afterwards, the girls retired to Janice's room so Kendra could change back into her work clothes before leaving.

Pausing before she exited, Kendra gave Matt a tight, full body hug. She pressed herself against his chub, feeling it pulse with stimulation. He reveled in the feeling of her body plastered against his. Matt suddenly felt her slip something into his back pocket. Kendra brought her lips close to his ear discreetly and whispered, "Think about it. I'm always ready."

Janice walked Kendra down to her car and bid her friend farewell. Upstairs, Matt fished the piece of paper out of his pocket. Kendra's phone number was scrawled in blue ink and a message below read: "I wanna play!!". She drew a pair of huge cartoon boobs to emphasize her intent. Matt shook his head. He knew he couldn't entertain the idea, no matter how enticing it was. Yet, instead of tossing the number away, he folded it in half and placed it back in his pocket.

Upon returning, Janice took a seat next to Matt on the living room couch.

"You made quite an impression on my friend, you stud, you!" she teased.

Matt chuckled, not choosing to mention the impression she left on him, more specifically, on his face. "I like her. Feel free to have her over anytime."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her." Janice smiled.

"Is that even possible?" laughed Matt. "She gives 'hanging out' a new meaning."

Janice laughed. "Yeah, well you better get used to that. Remember my mom is coming over for Thanksgiving? Yeah, well she's like Kendra: she keeps it super casual, you know what I mean?"

Matt gulped thinking about all the maneuvers he'd have to pull off to hide his erection for the entire holiday weekend.

"Shes always been like that. I guess I have too - well... until Bobby came along..." Janice's words trailed off, distracted by a fleeting memory.

Matt was lost in his own thoughts when Bubsy cat strolled into the room. The feline sauntered across the living room floor and stopped in front of Matt's closed bedroom door. Matt and Janice watched the cat silently regard the hook style doorknob. Then, deftly leaping up, he grasped the doorknob turning it downwards and releasing the latch. The door swung open and Bubsy casually slipped into Matt's room, presumably to nap on his bed.

Matt and Janice looked at each other amazed.

"When did he learn to do that!?" Matt exclaimed, laughing.

"I have no idea! What a smart kitty!"

The two parted ways for the evening, returning to their respective bedrooms. Janice's bed was still covered with strewn out comfy shirts from the black garbage bag. She went about gathering them up and throwing them back into the bag, but then she paused. Dropping the bag, she instead, opened up an empty drawer from her dresser and put all the comfy shirts away in there. She then wadded up the black bag and tossed it into the trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt fell onto his bed, sighing. Bubsy slumped over next to him, purring against Matt's side.

He fished his phone from his pocket to call Pam while he gave Bubsy head scritches.

"Hey baby." he said when she answered.

"Hi" Pamela responded glumly.

"I got a surprise for you!"

"Oh?"

"Yep! I learned to make Jambalaya! I'd love to come over and fix it for you and Stewie one night.."

"His name is Stewart!" she snapped suddenly. "And I hate Jambalaya! It reminds me of that shit hole town I grew up in."

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby. I just..."

"Matt. Look. Call me some other time. I'm not in the mood to talk."

"...um. Are you...?"

"Matt! I have to go." Click.

The phone line went dead.

Matt stared at the screen, blankly. He felt confused and sad at Pamela's ire towards him on the phone.

"I suppose it's karmic justice for all the time I've spent lusting after huge titties." he surmised.

Bubsy regarded Matt's glum expression and yawned.

12