All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 03'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Another slow burn entry in this saga! I agree with others that Bobby and Pamela should go by the wayside. The only question is "how long will these foolish people insist on hanging onto a bad relationship"? Still more, please!

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

"One must never place a loaded rifle on the stage if it isn't going to go off. It's wrong to make promises you don't mean to keep." Anton Chekhov,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Category

Based on 8 pages this story seems more fetish oriented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Insight

I'm guessing hell be perving on the sister next. Don't drag it out too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good God Man!

This story is fantastic! Best story I’ve read on Literotica.

At the start of the chapter I was worried Matt was going to turn into a drawling idiot over Linda’s breasts as up to that point he’d been kinda cool...and although his body betrayed him I loved the awkwardness and embarrassment that was generally apparent as he was essentially assaulted by Linda repeatedly.

Keep it up. I hope to God this turns from a slow-burn huge tit getting story to an erotic coupling themed story!

sigerson77sigerson77over 3 years ago
Thank you!

Really enjoying this so far and looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work!

Jugg_HeadJugg_Headover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I am very happy you’ve enjoyed the story so far! More is on the way soon!

In the future I will be more conscientious of the category choices I use. I agree that Fetish would have been more appropriate classification until some actual erotic coupling happens... which assuredly will happen, don’t worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loving the story, will you be posting a part 4?

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

The first two chapters ended with a joke involving the cat. I missed that in this third chapter. And I hope my appreciation of the story, of the writing, and of the tonality shows through because except for the lack of the cat attack, I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing, I love the slow burn of getting to know each other and feeling the tension rising!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES