All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 09'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Buh-bye, Pamela. That she did it to herself was nearly poetic. I am heavily invested in these characters now, and really love the increased tempo of submissions and postings. Please do keep up the great and entertaining work, Jugg Head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Im excited for new content. Im excited about the speed of developments, I fear for Janice and Matt now that hes slept with her best friend besides her (which is an excellent sign of my investment in these characters). Bravo dear sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ding Ding that bitch is gone

YESSSSSSSIRRR fuck both of their horrible partners! This was great! I really think I just wanted those two outta the FUCKING way lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm loving these stories, I'm wondering if he'll ever get with Janice if he's been with Kendra!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
About time...

somebody got laid.

Two timin' skinny bitch was one shoe...

Dirt bag Bobby gettin' caught on his knees, either suckin' or takin' it in the ass should be the other shoe to drop. Mebbe that'll be enough of a reality check for clueless Janice.

Won't be shocked if it's not, his passive-aggressive psychological abuse hasn't seem to wake her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES