The Year of the Cat Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm!" Kendra exclaimed breaking her lip locked entanglement. "Are you ready?"

"Ready...?" replied Matt, breathless.

Kendra's eyes had a seductive fire blazing within as he watched her descend to her knees.

She looked up at him with an anxious, naughty smile. Kendra bit her lip as her eager hands reached up and began undoing Matt's pants.

Matt gulped, feeling her fingers guide his zipper down. He scanned the street for pedestrians below from his balcony watchtower.

"I hear you're 'scary big' down here..." said Kendra pulling the waistline of his pants down slowly. She brought her face close to his growing bulge. "Well... I'm here to tell you... I ain't scared."

With that she yanked Matt's pants down to his ankles. His fully engorged hard-on flipped up and struck Kendra's chin so hard she almost bit her tongue. Her eyes quickly focused on the thick veiny shaft and bulbous mushroom cap head hovering before her face.

Kendra squealed with joy. Matt winced as her high pitched exclamation echoed off of the neighbor's roof. "It's fucking PERFECT!!"

Kendra eagerly grasped Matt's cock around the base and ran her wide tongue up the entire length of it's shaft, finally to wrap her full lips around his wide head.

The feeling sent Matt hurtling headlong into a euphoric flash flood. The outside world faded from notice as he let his body became carried away in the deluge.

Kendra opened her jaw wide and expertly guided Matt's cock down her throat. He heard her gagging ecstatically on his girth.

"Fuck!" she gasped, coming up for air. "You got that Good Dick!"

Kendra once again lowered her mouth over his cock head. Matt gasped feeling her effort increase a level. She slid both hands up and down Matt's thick shaft as she bathed his sensitive tip with her dancing tongue.

Matt felt his balls produce the preamble sensation of an orgasm brewing.

"K-Kendra... sssl- slow down!" Matt whispered.

"Mm-mmm!" she protested through her occupied orifice.

Matt's breath was completely taken away when Kendra took it up a notch yet again. Her head bobbed up and down fiercely on his dick. The slurping and sucking noises emanating from her made Matt's ability to stem the flood of semen nearly impossible. He felt like his very soul was being sucked out through his penis.

Finally, he couldn't take it any longer. Matt's amazed gasp rang out into the cool night air as his cock lunged a staggering amount of cum down Kendra's eager throat. He wasn't sure if the fireworks before his eyes were real or imagined. Kendra looked lustfully up into Matt's eyes as his thick cock lurched between the distended lips of her wide open mouth.

Kendra released Matt's spent dick with a POP! She blissfully lapped up every drop from his softening cock. "Mmm!" she exclaimed. "That's what I'm talking about!"

Through Matt's ragged breaths he looked down, sheepishly. "Damn..." he rasped. "Sorry, I... didn't last very long."

Kendra helped Matt pull up his pants before raising herself to her feet.

"Oh..." she said wiping the corners of her mouth "Don't worry about that. You weren't supposed to." she said matter-of-factly. "See, I know my skills... and let me tell you: no one lasts... no one!"

"But... but why?" Matt asked.

Kendra smiled at him, stepping forward. "Because that was the nut you were saving for ol' skinny bitch..."

Matt felt his cock returning to life when Kendra pressed her enormous tits against his chest.

"I want the next nut; the one you're about to give me... to be all MINE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice slept soundly in her bed. Bubsy curled into a ball at her side, watching over her.

Matt closed her bedroom door and crossed the floor to where Kendra waited for him in his doorway, still wearing her tiny purple party dress.

"She'll be good until morning time." Matt assured her and himself.

Kendra smiled, grabbing the waistband of his pants and pulling him into the bedroom. "She ain't the only one gonna be good all night!"

Their mouths met again. Matt relished the fullness of Kendra's lips as he slid his tongue against hers.

Matt was suddenly being dragged towards, then pushed down onto the bed as Kendra stood before him. She reached up across her chest to her opposite shoulder. Her breasts ballooned against the pressure of her arm as she flicked her dress' single strap over the crest of her shoulder. The tiny dress responded to the release by sliding effortlessly off of her incredible curvy body. Kendra stood before Matt, not wearing one stitch of clothing.

She stepped forward, her enormous brown breasts swayed directly before Matt's face. Her dark brown nipples were erect and inviting.

Matt shuddered in ecstasy as he brought his head forward and nestled his face between her bulbous breasts. Kendra pressed her arms together, nearly engulfing Matt's head in her bountiful cleavage.

"That's right, Titty Man... suck on these big bitches!" Kendra hissed.

Matt didn't need to be told twice. He clutched as much breast mass as could fit in his hands and squeezed. Matt blissfully dragged his face across her vast field of titty skin. His mouth found her areola and he commenced to lick, suck and nibble, alternating between both her gigantic tits.

"Oh fuck that's good..." Kendra breathed. "You like that, baby?"

"Mmmmph!" exulted Matt as he mashed a single tit with his two hands, bathing her nipple relentlessly with his tongue.

Kendra moaned in pleasure feeling Matt's eager passion in his mouth and hands. "Oh god! You're gonna make me cum!"

Matt clutched a handful of ass and pulled Kendra's body against his. Matt's head was pressed against a wall of luscious brown breast meat, which he lapped at with eager fervor.

"Sssssshhhit!!" hissed Kendra as she tensed up, feeling her first orgasm of the night race through her body.

Kendra barely had time to regain her senses before she felt herself being spun around and tossed backwards onto the bed.

She looked up, surprised, to see Matt gazing down at her with a fiery lust. He threw off his shirt, revealing his muscled torso. Off went his pants just as quick, his erection returned, solid and ready.

"Oh... damn." Kendra's eyes were wide as dinner plates. Matt's lip curled into a sly smile as he lowered his head to Kendra's left thigh and placed a trail of kisses leading towards her glistening wet pussy lips.

"Fuck!" Kendra whimpered in a high pitch squeal of desperation as Matt repeated the process on her right thigh.

Then, without further hesitation, Matt pressed his lips to Kendra's labia and dug his tongue between the folds to slather her clitoris with his saliva.

"Fuck yes!!!!" Kendra spasmed against the intensity of Matt's ferocious lapping.

Matt twirled her pulsing clit with his tongue. He brought his mouth over it, creating suction.

Kendra was losing her breath from the gasps she was taking. "Baby.." she cried. "I'm about to bust all over your face!"

Matt sucked on Kendra's clit, continuing to lash his tongue against it from inside his mouth.

He watched Kendra suddenly tense up. An ear piercing cry of pleasure burst from her lungs. Matt struggled to hold his face to her pussy as she began to buck uncontrollably. Matt reached up to cup a handful of jostling breast, continuing to suck and lick.

"Ff-ffuck!!" she hissed several seconds later. "I'm s-ssstill c-c-cumming...!"

Matt could feel his head being pushed away. Kendra finally gasped a huge breath of air.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Kendra screamed. "Finally!! Someone who knows how to eat pussy!"

Matt's wet mouth smiled up at her. "Ready for more?"

Kendra's smoldering gaze looked down on Matt from in between her massive breasts. She shook her head 'no'.

"I'm ready for that dick." she growled, seductively.

Matt eagerly climbed over her on his hands and knees until he hovered directly above. As he did, his erect dick slid up her thigh, leaving a trail of pre cum. Kendra grasped his thick shaft, pulling his head towards her bright pink snatch.

"Go slow at first, baby." she whispered. "It's been awhile and this thing is... fucking huge!"

Matt's breathing intensified as he pressed the head of his dick into the folds of Kendra's perfect, tight pussy. His cock wedged itself into her only about a quarter of the way down his shaft, seemingly unable to fit any further.

"Ooo! Ohmygod. Push! Give it all to me, baby!" Kendra squealed, feeling the exquisite pain of a million micro lacerations forming around her vaginal opening, reluctantly allowing Matt's staggering girth.

Matt readjusted his traction and pushed his hips forward. Kendra moaned loudly, feeling her insides being stretched as his cock slid further into her tight, wet pussy.

"Yes!! Yes!!" Kendra screamed in complete lustful abandon as Matt began his slow stroke inside of her dripping vagina.

With every stroke, the lip of Matt's cock mushroom head was grinding against Kendra's crowded G-spot. It worked on her like a lighter being flicked in a room full of explosive gas.

Soon, Kendra's body was being ravaged by another earth shattering orgasm.

"Ooooh sssssshhhit!!!" she whimpered desperately reeling from the intensity.

Her moist pussy soon was allowing Matt's cock to slide in and out of her quivering chasm in relative ease. Kendra reveled in the ecstatic pressure against her vaginal walls.

"Yes! Now fuck me harder!" she pleaded.

Matt quickened his pace, thrusting his hips forward. He watched Kendra's eyes roll back in her head as waves of intense pleasure washed over her. It took less than a minute before she was flailing again in the midst of yet another powerful orgasm.

Kendra was breathless and sweating. "Oh my fucking god!! Wear that pussy out!! Yes, boy!"

Switching positions, Kendra received Matt on all fours. As he entered her pussy from behind, Matt filled his hands with her thick booty. He rode her ass, occasionally giving a callipygian butt cheek a brisk slap while Kendra screamed in absolute ecstasy.

The two continued to fuck for a half hour straight, making the bed rock. Kendra's voice was getting hoarse from her cries of elated rapture.

"I... I don't think I can cum any more... I've fucking lost count how many..." Kendra, out of breath, kissed Matt deeply. "Let me finish you off like this..."

She stood up from the bed and dragged Matt by the feet to the edge. Kendra positioned herself in front of Matt, then lowered to her knees. Her gorgeous, huge tits smothered Matt's erect dick.

"Oh fuck yeah..." breathed Matt.

"Mmm! Yes. You know you like this!" she growled, squashing her massive breasts around Matt's throbbing penis, engulfing it in blissful, silky softness.

"Fuck theses big fat titties!" Kendra bounced up and down. Matt's cock could barely peek out of Kendra's bountiful cleavage as she slid her enormous breasts against it. The feeling had Matt on the verge of complete breakdown. "That's right! Ooo! Yes, baby! I feel you about to cum! Cover my tits with your hot load!"

"Oh... fuuuuck!" Matt shuddered as ropes of jizz launched out of his cock, spraying Kendra's chest, neck and chin.

"Yes, baby!!" Kendra breathlessly exclaimed, reveling in her warm glaze.

The two lay still, catching their breath.

"That was... fucking awesome." Kendra sighed.

Matt was laying on his back, still thrumming from the intensity of his orgasm. "Yeah... ," he breathed. "tonight definitely deserved an ending like that."

They helped each other clean up. Matt laid down on his back as Kendra climbed into bed beside him. She moved her pillow further towards the headboard and laid down on her side. Matt turned to discover he was eye level with her luscious huge breasts.

"C'mere, Titty Man." Kendra reached out to bring Matt close to a cuddle. His head and face were delightfully crowded with soft domes of delicious mammary fat as he wrapped his arms around her. Matt nested in and drifted off to the most content rest he had ever had outside the womb.


12