The Year of the Cat Ch. 19

Story Info
Matt’s return home is fraught with uncertainty.
13.8k words
4.78
10.5k
15

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

*

The month of January slipped by quickly for Matt. He was beginning to almost feel at home in this foreign land, rife with cultural strangeness. Despite his designation as an 'outsider', Matt felt a certain peace within the Japanese zeitgeist. He had always been a considerate person, but felt like his behavior was taken for granted in his native land, when he saw how others allowed themselves to behave. Here in Japan, however, consideration for others was foundational to the culture. Matt enjoyed the rare feeling of being a square, fitting through a square hole.

Even though his work crew had to start the job a week behind schedule, the men from both nations had pulled together and brought production back to it's original deadline.

As a reward for their hard work, Matt let the men stay home on Monday with pay, allowing them to watch the Super Bowl, which normally aired on a Sunday night in America, however, to watch it live in Japan meant an early Monday morning viewing.

"Hell yeah! Good lookin' out, holmes!" exclaimed Paul, one of the younger crew members, raising his fist to bump with Matt's.

"Yo. We got your back too." said Reggie, sidling up beside Paul, keeping his voice low. "Olsen took us to the red light district in Tokyo a few days ago. All kinds of fine ladies up in there! Even some that got dem big titties you be into!"

"Bro!" Paul interjected. "There's a massage parlor there full of 'em! I'll give you the name of the place. I swear, some of them girls could even give those hunnies you were with in the airport some competition."

"Ya damn right!" Reggie laughed. "I'm a Booty Man, myself... but, I gotta look out for my homie."

Matt nodded, chuckling, "Thanks, guys. Cant guarantee I'll get to see it... but, I appreciate it all the same."

The two young men walked off together. Matt turned to gather his paperwork, departing the job site for the day. He was surprised to find Kiyoshi, the eldest of the Japanese workers, standing by, patiently waiting.

"Matta-san." the middle aged, Asian man bowed before Matt. "Next Sunday. There's a big gathering for Lunar New Year at the old shrine in Tokyo. Would you like to come?"

Matt blinked in surprise. "Why...yes! I would be honored to go with you! Arigato gozaimasu."

Kiyoshi smiled brightly, "Very good! You are practicing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice's schedule hadn't changed much over the course of the month. The only node of activity in the long string of monotony was Kendra's departure to Louisiana. In typical Kendra fashion, she hardly acknowledged it as a 'goodbye'.

"You gonna see me in a few months!" she said, flippantly, even though Janice could see her friend dab the corner of her eye, when she thought no one wasn't looking.

The two women embraced one final time on the sidewalk beside Kendra's rented moving van.

"Don't let that big dick beat your pretty pussy up too bad!" Kendra laughed to Janice as she climbed into the cab of the moving truck.

Later that week, Janice regarded the gray clouds in the sky from the window as she stretched out on the couch with an open robe draped over her naked figure. She pet her cat's furry head while she spoke on the phone.

"Oh... I'm just chilling with Bubsy... as usual." Janice sighed to her mother.

"Feeling a little stir crazy without that sexy roommate of yours?" asked Linda.

Janice chuckled. During their many phone conversations over the course of the month, Janice had been keeping secret tabs on how many times her mom had mentioned how attractive she found Matt. It was obvious to Janice that her mother had developed a rather serious crush on him. Janice was reluctant to confess to Linda that her and Matt had become lovers, for fear it would hurt her mom's feelings.

"No. I'm fine... really!" Janice replied. "It's very peaceful... ok, it's a little boring, but I'm finally reading books again and I am loving yoga."

"Wonderful! The instructor at my Massage Therapy class is always recommending yoga. I figured I couldn't do it because of my tits!"

Janice laughed. "I won't lie. A few poses almost suffocated me, but for the most part, I am hooked. How are your Massage classes?"

"Ooo! They're going SO well! I'll have my diploma in a few weeks and then I'll be an accredited Massage Therapist!"

"Way to go, Mom! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks!" Linda beamed. "Tell that hot ass roommate of yours that I'll always have a spot open for him on my table!"

"Haha. Ew. Ok, Mom." Janice replied.

"Seriously though," Linda continued. "a little extra income wouldn't hurt. Especially since your sister, Tracy might be moving back home with me."

"Whaaat?!" Janice gasped. "Oh no! What happened between Tracy and Joey?"

Linda sighed. "Well, after your sister's miscarriage last year, it seems that Joey... changed." she said with an ominous tone. "They started going through all sorts of problems at home. Then one day, Tracy came back from work and he was just... gone. He had packed up and left."

"Oh god... oh, poor Tracy!" Janice and her sister had always been close growing up together. A pang of guilt rang out in her core remembering how long it had been since they had spoken.

"I hope she'll be ok!"

"You know Tracy." Janice's mom said, trying to sound reassuring. "She'll find some way to make it. That girl always seems to land on her feet."

Just then, an unfamiliar number began signaling from the other line on Janice's phone.

"Oh!... Hey, Mom. Let me call you back in a bit. This might be from work, finally."

"Ok, hunny! Talk to you soon!" Linda said before the phone clicked over to the other line

"Hello, Janice Paige speaking." she said in her most professional voice.

"Please don't hang up... Janice, it's me... Bobby."

Janice immediately felt her blood turn ice cold in her veins. Her voice was caught in her throat, unable to escape. She hadn't spoken to Bobby since she told him she wanted a break in their relationship, almost a month ago.

"Are... are you there?" she heard his voice ask.

"I'm... here." Janice croaked.

"Uhh... Look... I come in peace." he sounded almost nervous. "Just had a quick question: the company that your mom owed all that money to... was it called 'Ethic Financial'?"

Janice's immediate reaction upon hearing Bobby's last two words was a spike of sudden anger within her. "Don't even mention that name around me!" she spat. "Those evil bastards hounded my mother with ZERO remorse!"

She heard Bobby chuckle. "Well, then you're gonna love hearing this: they're getting their asses handed to them in court! One of my professors works for the law firm handling it. You know... your mom stands a good chance to win a hefty settlement... if...."

"If what?" said Janice, cautiously.

"If you had enough money to retain a lawyer." Bobby replied. The nervousness is his voice had evaporated. "Now... I may be able to secure a loan with my parents... IF I was inclined to ask... Five thousand dollars is a lot, but-"

"I have it." Janice interrupted.

"...What?"

"The money... Five thousand? I have it right now. Who do I call?"

Bobby stuttered. "J-Janice! I'm being serious."

"I am too, Bobby." Janice replied in a flat tone. Over the weeks, Janice's income had long outpaced her minimal spending habits. For the first time in her life, Janice had been able to build up a respectable savings nest egg.

A moment of silence passed over the phone. "Well... I see our time apart has done some good for you." said Bobby with a surprised chuckle. "Hopefully cleared your head a little."

"Bobby.... the number, please."

He reluctantly gave Janice the number of the associated law firm.

"So..." Bobby said, as Janice wrote the number down. "I guess 'Mr. Perfect' has been making things easy for you..."

"No. Matt has been gone. Working overseas for months."

"Has he now?" remarked Bobby. "So... you've really been on your own?"

"Yes, that's right." replied Janice, trying not to sound too smug.

"Wow..." Bobby stammered. "I... gotta admit, I didn't think you had it in you, Jan... but, I guess I was wrong!"

Janice blinked in shock. Her breath had almost escaped her lungs from the impact of his words. "I have NEVER heard him say that before!" she marveled, silently.

"It's... kind of a turn on!" Bobby continued.

Janice paled, feeling her stomach turn "I... I have to go. Bye!" she pressed the button on her phone in urgent panic. She knew how awkwardly abrupt her dismissal had been. "I didn't even thank him!" she thought to herself, ashamed.

She shook away her troubled thoughts and quickly dialed her mother's phone number.

"Mom!" Janice exclaimed when Linda answered. "I think I've got some good news for you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Janice popped the cork from her favorite red wine and poured herself a generous, celebratory glass. She stood nude before the full length mirror on her bedroom door, holding her wine glass aloft. "Cheers, bitch!" she said in the best Kendra impersonation she could summon.

The information Bobby provided had turned out to be solid. The lawyer, after accepting the retainer fee, eagerly exclaimed that Linda's case was a 'slam dunk'.

"Ms. Paige, I look forward to giving you some very good news in near future!" the lawyer seemed almost giddy when he hung up the conference call.

A light and a chime from her phone distracted Janice in mid-sip. "Oh damn, it's Bobby again." she sighed as she hit the 'Answer' button.

"Hey, Bobby. Sorry for hanging up so quick last time." said Janice.

"It's alright. I knew you'd be excited. I assume you got that ball rolling already."

Janice giggled, sipping her wine. "That's right! The lawyer and my mom are building a hell of a case.... Thank you for all your help in this."

"Yeah." Bobby said, nonchalantly. "I knew I didn't have to tell you about it, but... I'm trying to be a better person."

Bobby's statement was so out of character for him, Janice's first instinct was to laugh at the joke, but a hesitation of doubt held her reaction back.

"I'm serious!" Bobby chuckled. "I know you're over there trying not to crack up."

Janice blushed with guilt, briefly. "Well... let's just say that I'm glad to hear it."

"Yeah, so.... it looks like we're both in a better place now, huh?" said Bobby.

"S-sure." Janice said, warily, sensing a setup.

"So, when are we getting back together?"

Janice closed her eyes. "There it is." she moaned to herself.

"Bobby... I- I'm not ready for that yet."

"Well, why the hell n-..." Bobby stopped himself before his temper flared. "It-It's ok... "

Janice struggled to fill the silent void with some diversionary conversation, but her words were silent, unable to escape.

"I'm going to be in your area for semester break... " Bobby finally continued. "Will you at least go have a coffee with me? Surely I deserve that for what I've done!"

Janice furrowed her brow in consternation. "Uhh... sure. I suppose we could."

"Good. I'll be in touch." Bobby chirped, then the phone went silent.

Janice regarded her sad expression reflected back at her from the blank phone screen. She slumped over, in defeat. "Shit... Why did you agree to that, Janice?"

She mournfully tilted her wine glass back to her lips and emptied it in one go. "Time to get ready for Matty's call."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are... are you mad at me for agreeing to have coffee with him?" Janice asked with a worried expression.

"Not at all, honey!" Matt's face exuded a genuine smile. "After what he did for your mom, I'd buy Bobby a coffee too!"

Janice laughed in half amusement and half relief. "You're fucking wonderful, you know that?"

Matt couldn't help his pride gleam through his smile.

"Hey, you know..." Janice continued, keeping her voice low like she was telling a secret. "I wouldn't be upset if you wanted to get some 'relief' while you're over there."

Matt's eyes grew wide. "What do you mean?"

Janice smiled, reassuringly. "Think about it... when's the last time you felt someone touch you?"

Matt blinked, trying to remember. Other than accidental brushes against people in the crowded trains, Matt couldn't think of a moment of intentional contact with anyone else. "They don't even shake hands here. Everyone bows." he thought to himself.

"Wow!" Matt breathed. "I think you and Kendra were the last people I actually touched... in the airport."

"See? That makes me sad, baby." Janice pouted. "I got to have sexy fun with Kendra in Miami and I have a furball of love with me at home... You should go get a massage or something."

Matt nervously laughed. "Uhh... I don't think so, honey. I hear the massages around here come with a 'happy ending'. Not even sure what that means."

"Well... it probably means a hand job." Janice mused. "So... why not?"

Matt was stunned. "I... I... uhh, just assumed you..."

"No! I don't mind! The whole point is for you to feel relief. I'm ok with it, as long as it doesn't involve actual fucking." Janice laughed. "To be honest, I sorta wish I could be there to see the look on the girl's face when she gets a look at what you've got packing!"

Matt blinked in silent astonishment. Janice giggled at his befuddled expression.

"Well... damn!" Matt finally uttered. "Thanks! But... honestly, baby, I doubt I'll have any time. Besides, I have yet to see one woman here that could hold a candle to you." he grinned. "I'll just stay happy right here, keeping the Kleenex within reach."

Janice smiled as she rolled her eyes. "Regardless, when you get home, my mom is going to want to give you a massage, for sure. She's getting her license and everything... but, the way she talks about you... I think you can definitely expect a lot more than a 'happy ending'."

Matt swallowed hard, remembering Linda's strong fingers squeezing his butt cheeks the last time they had seen each other.

"You're ok with that too?" Matt asked, cautiously.

"Well, duh!" Janice laughed. "Of course I'm ok with it! She's family! Just, do me a favor..."

"Ok."

"Don't tell her that you and I are together... just for now. She's got such a huge crush on you, I'm scared it'll hurt her feelings."

Matt had to shake himself to make sure he wasn't still dreaming. "Uhhm. Ok, baby." he answered.

Janice gave Matt a seductive smile. "I went digging through my closet recently. I found a sun dress that I hadn't worn since high school! Anyway... I tried it on again and it fit!... well, almost. Wanna see?"

Matt's face lit up in eager anticipation. "Yes, please!"

Janice smiled and set the camera phone on some kind of mount, holding the image steady. She then stepped back to reveal her upper half to the camera. Janice wore a black, spaghetti strap dress with a dangerously plunging neckline. The skinny straps dipped low on her vast breast fronts, allowing round, supple bulges of titty meat to project hugely from her sides. Her soft massiveness spilled over the front hem of the dress. Smaller breasts would have been in danger of oozing out of the dress completely, but Janice's enormous breasts were able to both burst from the top in huge, enticing half globes of wobbling flesh, and still be securely contained by the massive volume of tit still covered.

"Do you like it? I wore this for you!" Janice giggled to Matt.

"Holy fuck! I LOVE it!! You look amazing in that, baby!"

Janice's lustful gaze filled the screen. "Time to get your Kleenex ready..." she cooed.

Matt's hand fumbled blindly for the tissue paper box, unwilling to tear his eyes from the screen. Janice tilted the camera so that her torso filled the entirety of the visible field. Matt watched in suspense, yanking his shorts down past his knees.

Janice began massaging her overflowing massiveness. Her fingers dipped into her plush softness, leaving temporary pink impression prints on her skin.

Matt heard a click off screen and suddenly and string of cream colored lotion fell upon her vast décolletage. When a liberal amount had been poured, two hands appeared, spreading the ointment slowly. Janice's breast tops began to reflect the light in the room in shimmering glossiness. Her fingers dipped below the the straps of her sundress, massaging the balm into the hidden breast skin still beneath her dress. Her huge tits bulged together as she squeezed. Her applied pressure beneath her dress caused more and more delicious spillage over her hem. Janice's slick breast mass surged against the skinny straps of the dress, causing them to slip from her shoulders.

Matt was nearing his breaking point. His hand was flying up and down his erection, watching in suspense, as Janice's dress slid down further.

"Mmm!" Janice cooed, as she squeezed her nipple, barely beneath the hem of her dress. "I cannot wait until your lips are right here!"

She brought a single, meagerly covered breast to fill the frame. Her areola was just beginning to peek over the hem of her dress. Matt watched a hand come forward and hook a finger inside the dress, pulling it down, slowly. Janice's enormous naked tit slid into view with a substantial wobble.

"Oh my god... so fucking beautiful!" Matt moaned in pleasure.

Janice rotated her torso to present her other huge breast, still within her dress by sheer will alone.

Matt groaned when he watched her two hands massaging the soft, enormous tit out of it's confine with deliberate sensuality.

Cum suddenly came spurting from his slitted cock, dousing his bare abdomen.

"Wow!" Janice exclaimed. "Already?"

"Oh my god..." Matt breathed heavy as his heart rate began to relax. "Baby... this job cannot end soon enough!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if everyone on the crew shared the same sense of urgency to return home, Matt's job site had become the picture of enthusiastic efficiency. Project managers of other teams gawked at the progress reports Matt would present at the coordination meetings.

"Someone's got a fire under his ass!" the burly site manager quipped.

Valentine's Day arrived. Matt had made sure to order a flower arrangement and a box of chocolates well in advance for Janice, so she would be sure to get it on time.

Janice surprised Matt a few days prior with a romantic care package she had had delivered to his Japanese condo. It contained homemade cookies and candy bars from the U.S.A. She included a charmingly decorated, homemade Valentine's Day card inside.

"No matter how far away you are..." it read. "I'll always feel you inside me. Love you, Baby!"

Matt chuckled. The last item in the box was a familiar looking booklet. He grinned as he flipped through the pages. Janice had made a coupon collection, in the same manner as Matt's Christmas gift to her. However, instead of Matt's innocuous favors, like: "Cooking a Favorite Meal" or "No Chores For a Weekend", Janice's favors were far less innocent:

"Free Blowjobs Every Morning For a Month"

"Bondage Night!"

"A Game of Twister With Baby Oil"

"Free Hair Cut and/or Manscaping Session."

And on it went. Matt shuddered with excitement, trying to decide which one he was going to use first when he returned home.

That morning, he stood at the train station, turning his back to the cold wind whipping through the long breezeway. Matt was meeting Kiyoshi there to be guided to famed Senso-ji, eldest shrine in Tokyo, to honor the Lunar New Year. What he expected to see there was yet a mystery, but he was excited to finally experience the largest city on the planet, with a native guide, no less.

"Ah! Matta-san!" Matt heard the middle aged man call his name. Matt turned to see the small Japanese man approaching with a wide smile. "Thank you for arriving!"

Matt bowed to Kiyoshi. "Konnichiwa!" he announced, loudly, taking a bow.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers