The Year of the Cat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers

The rural route, which would eventually lead directly into Shenandoah National Park, was chosen by Matt, not for its speed, but for it's quaint charm and picturesque beauty. Matt wound the vehicle past idealistic small towns, lush farm lands and endless expanses of green rolling hills. The ladies 'Oooo'ed and 'Aaah'ed at the beautiful landscape passing by.

The car radio was tuned to a station playing a mix of hits from the 80's and 90's. Tracy's face brightened into a wide grin when she heard a familiar jangling guitar intro and sweeping string arrangement of a famous Cranberries song.

"Oh, Janice! You remember this song, right?" Tracy asked leaning forward. "We used to be able to sing this so well together. Did you forget this too?"

Janice turned her bashful smile away, "No, I remember it, but... I haven't sang in so long." she said, shyly.

"Don't let that stop you, baby." Matt smiled. "I'd love to hear you sing!"

Janice buried her face in her hands in embarrassment. "Oh god!"

Tracy began singing along with the radio, despite Janice's reluctance. Matt was immediately impressed with Tracy's natural ability; sounding almost like an overdub of the lead singer's talented vocals.

He gave Janice a quiet, encouraging pat on the knee.

"~And I'm in so deeeep~

You know I'm such a fool for you."~" sang Tracy.

"~You got me wrapped around your finger~"

"~Do you have to let it linger~"

Suddenly, Janice's voice joined her sister's in seamless harmony.

"~Do you have to~

~Do you have to~

~Do you have to let it linger.~

The girls sang the remainder of the song together with smiling faces. The moment was so lovely and pure that Matt's body broke out in goosebumps, his vision temporarily blurred by his watering eyes.

"That was absolutely gorgeous!" he sighed when the song had ended.

"Thanks, honey."

Janice and Tracy shared an extended, silent, smiling exchange through the rear view mirror.

Rounding a corner, suddenly the three were faced with the great Blue Ridge mountain range rising from the horizon line in the distance.

"Mountains, Gandalf! Mountains!" Matt exclaimed.

"Haha! You're a nerd." Tracy snickered.

"There they are!" Janice said in awe. "Oh my god! I'm so excited!"

Matt had loaded his sedan trunk and roof rack carrier with his formidable collection of camping equipment, which he had acquired over the years for use while he was driving across country to jobs on the west coast.

At long last, the road before them began it's ascending climb into the foothills of the ancient ridge line. The small farms along the road were replaced by the multitudes of tall trees of the surrounding national forest, which dominated every available view.

"Ow! My ears are popping!" Tracy grumbled from the backseat.

"We're gaining elevation. Just yawn through it. We'll be at the top in just a couple minutes." Matt called back.

At last, the car reached the summit of the ridge, following the feeder road that led to the park entrance station. The famous Skyline Drive section of the Blue Ridge Parkway greeted them upon paying the entrance fee. With front fender pointing north, the three made their way towards their reserved campsite.

Gorgeous vistas of tree covered mountain tops presented themselves to the trio nearly every quarter mile as they traversed the scenic byway. Janice was hopping up and down in her seat in childlike excitement.

It wasn't long before the car was pulling into their campground area. Matt came to a stop in front of a small square of land with an empty picnic table and a charred brick fire pit. Beyond the grassy plot, a clearing in the trees revealed a spectacular, uninterrupted view of the beautiful green valley below and a gorgeous clear sky above. All the other surrounding campsites were obscured from view by the crowding forest, giving their site an impression of pristine isolation within a mystical wooded realm.

"This is incredible!" Janice exclaimed in awe, as she stepped out of the car.

"One of my favorite camping spots in the whole park right here." Matt said with a satisfied smile on his face. He immediately sprang into action, unloading the vehicle trunk and carrier of its cargo.

Tracy was stretching her weary muscles next to the car, when a park ranger, riding an electric golf cart halted to a stop in front of their camp site.

"Afternoon, folks. Just checking in?" spoke the stout, female ranger.

"Yes, ma'am." Matt called out, reaching into his pocket for his reservation confirmation. "We're here until Sunday morning."

"Wonderful! Welcome!" the woman smiled. "Now... we're not trying to alarm our guests, but bear activity has been on the rise this season."

Tracy's face went pale.

"So, we're just reminding everyone to be mindful of their trash and make sure anything that produces an odor is stored away in a bear bag or in the trunk of your vehicle, out of sight."

Matt nodded. "Yes, ma'am. We will."

The park ranger bid them a happy visit and continued down the path in her silent, electric cart.

"What the hell did you get us in to, Matty Pants?" Tracy mumbled, her head on a constant swivel for an inevitable bear encounter any second.

Janice was eager to lend any assistance she could as Matt continued set up their site. With her help, the frame of the six person tent had been erected and the nylon body affixed, creating a wide arching interior within.

"Oh wow! I can stand up straight in this thing!" exclaimed Janice. "There's SO much room in here!"

"We're gonna need it for this monster air mattress I picked up." Matt chuckled, assembling the automatic air pump.

"Matty!" Tracy whisper screamed, hopping from one foot to the other. "Where do I pee?!"

"Oh! I'll walk you to the bathroom. It's just a minute or two this way." said Matt, walking towards the small paved road. "Honey, you okay here?"

"Yep! I'll keep an eye on this bed while it inflates" Janice said patting the unrolled plastic material.

Tracy's pace was urgent as she hurried down the road. "You're going to be walking with me EVERY time I have to use the bathroom, right?"

"Of course, doll." Matt replied.

"You BETTER!" she growled. "I bet there's bears everywhere out here! Just waiting to jump out and bite me in half!"

Matt chuckled. "Bears don't like to be around people. They just like their garbage."

"Well, I'll be keeping our place SPOTLESS, then!"

Young families with kids and dogs, camping in the other sites along the path, nodded greetings to Matt and Tracy as the walked towards the bathrooms.

Finally, the two approached the large concrete building marked 'Ladies' on one end, and 'Gentlemen' on the other, with an area devoted to coin operated showers in between.

Outside, a young boy, perhaps six or seven, stood by the door of the Ladies room, presumably waiting for his mother. His eyes grew large with wonder at Tracy's enormous bust bouncing in her tight T-shirt, as she passed by, entering the bathroom. Matt waited, patiently, a few feet away.

"Is that your wife, Mister?" the boy asked Matt.

He chuckled his reply. "Naw, kid. She's just a friend."

"Oh... how did her boobies get so BIG?" asked the boy.

Matt had to suppress a laugh at the boy's brazen, yet innocent inquiry. He struggled to come up with a suitable answer for the child. His eyes happened to fall upon the boy's 'Spider-Man' T-shirt.

"She... uh... got bit by a radioactive watermelon." Matt said, finally.

"Oooh!" replied the boy, nodding his head, as if Matt's explanation made perfect sense.

The boy's mother emerged from the restroom and, taking his hand, walked the child back to their campsite.

Tracy soon appeared from the doorway wearing a disgusted expression. "These bathrooms are awful. I think I'll try holding my pee for as long as possible from now on."

When the two rejoined Janice back at their site, they found that she had not been idle; not only had the air mattress finished inflating, the kitchen equipment had been laid out neatly on the picnic table, a ream of firewood was stacked in a pyramid next to the fire pit, even a string of battery powered LED lights lined the interior roof of the tent.

"Wow!" Matt exclaimed, looking over the site in wonder. "I'm never going camping without you again, baby!"

Janice wiped the sweat from her forehead, wearing a proud smile. "I'm trying. I want to be a good help for you."

Matt approached her, embracing her waist. "You're amazing. I love you so much, honey. Thank you!" He kissed Janice's lips, tenderly.

"Time to get comfy!" called out Tracy. Matt turned just in time to see her lifting her T-shirt high above her head. Beneath her shirt, Tracy wore a bright pink sports bra. The undergarment's once proud elasticity had been rendered flaccid by overexertion and time. The loose shoulder straps dipped low upon her chest revealing a stunning amount of cleavage and almost as much side breast ballooning from the flanks. Every time she bent at the hip to pick something up from the ground, her massive tits would slide further out of her low cut, scooped collar. Likewise, when her arms were raised over her head, the bottom hem lifted as well, allowing the lower portions of her beautiful, soft orbs to spill out. Her bare tummy only showed a few inches of skin between the bottom hem of the bra and the waistband of her tight, yoga shorts.

Janice fanned herself with her hand to dry her perspiration. "I'm with you, girl! Get me out of these clothes!"

Janice peeled her tight, long sleeve Henley style shirt off. Matt's mouth watered, watching his girlfriend's massive breasts topple out of the bottom hem of her thin shirt, barely contained within a minuscule, white, string bikini top. Her enormous tits wobbled in massive gorgeousness against her rib cage.

"God damn, y'all are sexy!" Matt exclaimed, his head darting back and forth between the sisters.

Janice's nipples were poking into the tight nylon triangles responsible for protecting her last bit of modesty. She tugged and pulled the cloth into position in order to attempt to fully cover her pink areolas. Janice's gargantuan breasts shifted and squashed in response to her efforts, the edges of her areolas stubbornly refusing to be fully obscured from sight. Matt had to wipe the drool from his lip when he finally became aware that he was being hypnotized by her casual adjustments.

He cleared his throat. "We should definitely apply some mosquito spray. There's suddenly a lot of skin to suck on around here!"

"Mmm! Interesting choice of words!" Tracy said, approaching Matt. She nudged his body down to a seated position at the wooden picnic table and then, hooking an index finger behind the bottom hem of her sports bra, lifted her undergarment, letting her giant bare breasts ooze, then tumble out of her top. Matt's lips instinctively parted as Tracy's larger than life tits closed in on his face. He felt an erect nipple force it's way into his mouth as his tongue caressed it, lovingly. The relative solitude of the campsite had obviously allowed a secure reassurance of privacy to settle upon the two women.

Janice approached, eager for the feeling of Matt's lips against her huge tits. When Matt reared his head back to take a breath, Janice was waiting with her fingers pinching the edge of her tiny, right bikini triangle. Matt watched in delight as Janice's enormous, beautiful breast slid out of it's meager covering. His mouth immediately closed around his girlfriend's erect, pink nipple as Janice moaned in approval.

Tracy was crowding the side of Matt's head and neck with her warm, soft mammaries while he tended to Janice. "We're going to fuck you so good tonight, Matty Pants!" Tracy breathed in his ear.

"Hell yes!" Janice cooed. "Tracy and I are gonna milk every drop of cum out of you, baby. Are you ready for that? Are you gonna fuck both of our tight little pussies good tonight?"

"Mmmph!" Matt exclaimed with his mouth full. He nodded his head, vigorously, causing ripples of fat titty skin to jiggle before his eyes.

Janice took a step back, letting her huge breast disengage Matt's suction with a 'pop'. Her hand reached forward and took the spray bottle of mosquito repellent from the table. "Make sure we're good and covered, honey. Will you?" she said, demurely.

Matt grinned wide. "My pleasure!"

He took his time spraying the oily sheen to their exposed skin, then rubbed it in, slowly with his palms. The women returned the favor for Matt, practically stripping him naked in the process, as they covered his body in the pungent balm. Janice had his shirt lifted over his head, rubbing ointment into his chiseled chest and abs. Tracy was on her knees taking long strokes with her hands up and down his legs.

"Uhh... I don't think my dick needs bug spray, Trace." said Matt, watching Tracy undo his shorts zipper.

"I'm not talking any chances!" she replied, reaching into his pants and grabbing his penis, firmly. The slick moisture from her hand bathed his member as she stroked him. "I'm making sure that me and Jan are the only ones sucking your cock this weekend!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The remainder of the items to unpack and arrange were accomplished quickly. Next to the picnic table, a camp 'kitchen' had been erected with a propane fueled stove top, pots, pans and utensils. A hammock had been stretched and fastened between two trees near the tent. A large, water tight plastic tote box kept their packed clothes dry within the enclosed vestibule at the rear of the tent.

The sun was approaching the horizon line beyond the pristine viewpoint of their site, as Matt stirred the pot of simmering beans at the stove. Three large bratwurst sausages were sizzling on the grated grill portion of the stovetop.

"Aaahh!" Tracy sighed in relief, finishing her second can of lager. "I don't usually drink beer, but I'll be damned if this isn't the most refreshing thing ever right now!"

"Everything tastes better outdoors!" Matt smiled. "I don't know what it is about it, but it's true."

"Your cum is probably gonna taste like candy, then!" Janice chuckled.

"Mmm! Dessert! You better save me some!" Tracy giggled.

"You can bet on it, sexy!" Matt said, grasping a bratwurst with a pair of tongs and placing it within a waiting bun. "Here's a wiener to tide you over 'till then." he laughed, handing Tracy a plate.

The three enjoyed their meal, chatting and laughing together. The sun was nearly at rest upon the horizon line directly in front of their site.

"This sunset is absolutely gorgeous!" Janice marveled. "I'm so happy you invited us to come camp with you, Matty."

"I love that you two are here, baby. Here's to the great outdoors!" called out Matt, holding his can of beer aloft. The sisters happily followed suit, repeating his salutation as the sun disappeared behind the distant, subtle curve of the earth, casting brilliant hues of orange, red and violet across the scattered clouds above.

"About time to get this camp fire started!" Matt announced, clapping his hands eagerly.

In no time at all, the bundle of wood in the center of the circular, brick fire pit was set alight and a warm glow radiated an orange glow around the camp. Flames licked the dimming light, rising high, sending sparkler flares shooting upwards, only to be extinguished quickly in the rapidly cooling, mountain air.

"Sorry, baby. I gotta put some clothes back on. It's getting chilly!" Janice said, clutching her tremendous bosom for warmth.

"Me too." Tracy said. "Don't worry. We'll make up for it tonight!" she added with a wink.

"It's okay. " Matt smiled, reaching into his shirt pocket. "Come sit with me by the fire when y'all are changed. I have a huge joint that I've been saving just for this occasion."

The sisters squealed with glee as they hurried into the large tent to procure some warmer clothes.

Soon, the three were bundled up, seated close together in folding chairs before the flaming stack of logs.

"Fire that shit up, yo!" Tracy exclaimed. The large joint was lit and passed between the three, who smoked quaintly, all the way until the final, hard to grasp, roach was tossed into the fire as an offering. Afterwards, the three shared a spontaneous silent moment together, hypnotized by the dancing flames of the camp fire.

Janice suddenly giggled. Her eyelids were heavy as she grinned. "Oh my god! We're in the middle of the fucking woods!"

"Isn't it nice?" Matt smiled. "Just smell that fire burning. I swear, it's just as intoxicating as that joint we just smoked."

"What was that noise?!" Tracy cried, bolting upright in her chair. "Oh fuck. I bet it's a bear!"

"I didn't hear anything."

Tracy's wide eyes scanned the darkness surrounding their lone site. In her pot fueled paranoia, she fretfully expected to be set upon by a wild animal at any second.

"If I get eaten tonight... I'm gonna kick your ass, Matty!"

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Janice asked, attempting to distract Tracy from her paranoia.

Matt rubbed his chin. "Well, we'll start off with a nice breakfast here and then, I thought I'd take you girls on a short hike to a pretty waterfall I know."

"Ooo! I love that idea! I get to test out my new hiking shoes!" Janice clapped.

"Is it a tough hike?" asked Tracy, tensely.

"Naw. It's just a mile and a half loop. Barely any elevation gain."

Tracy scoffed. "'Just a mile and a half'... that's like, more than I've walked all month!"

"C'mon, Tracy! I bet I t'll make a great location for a photo shoot." Janice implored.

Tracy blinked. "Hmm! Didn't think of that." A smile grew on her face. "Okay! Cool! I'm excited now! Then what are we gonna do?"

"After that?" Matt pondered. "Hell, I don't know. We can just relax here or cruise Skyline Drive. I have a few steaks on ice in the cooler for dinner tomorrow. Let's just take things as they come."

Janice reached over and grasped Matt's cock through his thin camp shorts. "I'm wanna take this thing as it comes!" she winked, seductively.

Tracy was inspecting her phone with a sorrowful expression. "I wish I could get a signal up here." she moaned. "I thought I'd appreciate getting a break from my FAN page, but... I actually miss it! I've been talking to so many interesting people, lately."

"Ooo!" Janice replied. "Maybe you'll meet your next boyfriend there!"

Tracy's face contorted to a scowl. "Hmph. Yeah, I don't think so..."

"What?! Why not?"

Tracy hesitated before answering. "I've... uh... actually been thinking of giving girls a try."

"REALLY!?" Janice exclaimed.

Tracy blushed, looking down at her lap. "Yeah, I mean... no offense, Matty... but you've ruined me for other guys. I know I'm never gonna find another man with a perfect cock like yours." she said, softly.

"And, I swear, these girls have WAY more game than any guy I've ever met." Tracy continued. "I'm talking to this woman from somewhere down south. She tells me that if her and I were together, I wouldn't have to work, pay bills, clean or cook. All I'd have to do is stay naked and get my pussy ate out every night!"

"Woo!" Janice giggled. "That doesn't sound like a bad life at all!"

"Right? So, who knows. I'm actually pretty happy where I am, so it's not like I'm actively pursuing anything... but, yeah... that's where I'm at right now."

"Well, we'll love you no matter which direction your heart takes you, Tracy." Matt spoke.

"Absolutely." Janice chimed.

"Thanks, you two." she smiled. "I knew I could tell you two without being judged."

"Of course, hun."

The fire continued to crackle and pop. The three sat, watching in rapt silence, at the flame's ever changing dance. Throughout the life span of the fire, the three engaged in casual conversation, enjoying each other's company for what seemed to be hours, until the stack of logs had been spent and a pile of orange, glowing embers were all that remained.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers