The Year of the Cat Ch. 25

Story Info
Tracy, Janice and Matt enjoy the great outdoors.
12.4k words
4.83
11.5k
11

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

A warm, palatable sense of happiness had descended upon the household. Tracy, Janice and Matt were inseparable throughout the weeks following the trade show.

Warm, springtime weather had replaced the cold temperatures, prompting open windows, as well as jackets and sweaters to be stored away until next season. On a few occasions the heat outside was so significant, that oscillating fans were employed in strategic areas to move the air around the apartment.

"I had no idea it was so HUMID here!" Janice exclaimed, wiping her brow. "When we lived up north, we only had a few weeks of summertime every year- but it never got THIS hot!"

"Gotta adapt, girlie-girl." said Tracy, striding into the dining room, wearing not one stitch of clothing. Her titanic breasts swayed and bounced upon her rib cage with a heavy, deep motion.

"Believe me, it's coming to that." Janice sighed. "I'm just saving 'naked time' until after my delivery arrives."

As if on cue, a light knock on the door was heard. Tracy ducked behind the living room door frame as Janice opened the front door to several cardboard boxes laying at her feet in a small pile.

"Looks like my hiking shoes came!" said Janice, excitedly. "And there's a bunch of stuff here for you too, Tracy."

"More camera equipment, probably." Tracy said, inspecting a small box her sister had handed her.

Tracy's bedroom / photography studio had been steadily acquiring all manner of cameras, tripods, lights, stands and set pieces. In the corner of her room, a brand new, sleek, high performance personal computer churned through high definition video footage to be edited.

The investment into the equipment was made to answer the phenomenal demand that Tracy's FAN page had created. Her astounding figure had sent blood pumping to hundreds of thousands genitals around the globe over the course of the two months since it had opened.

"Now, ever since Matty agreed to play Charlie, I get just as much fan mail from women!" Tracy remarked. Matt had nervously agreed to be filmed, from the waist down, for his role as Katie Cupcake's friendly neighbor, 'Charlie Chestnut'. His role, on screen, was fairly simple: last as long as possible with his naked dick smothered and squeezed between two amazing, soft tits before producing a geyser of cum across the vast, rolling plains of cleavage for the camera.

The audience's reaction to Mr. Chestnut's first appearance was overwhelmingly positive.

"Lucky fucker." a commenter from the posted video had replied.

"Where the HELL did you find a cock like THAT?!" commented another subscriber.

"Pretty lifelike dildo. No way is it real though." remarked yet another.

Janice looked at the clock on the microwave. "Speaking of Matty, he ought to be home soon from Mom's shop."

"Get naked, like me!" Tracy said, reaching for Janice's shirt hem. "We'll give him a nice 'welcome home'."

Tracy assisted Janice out of her clothes. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her jean shorts were undone. Once her panties had dropped to the floor, the two nude sisters regarded each other's bodies in the stark daylight pouring in through the wide open windows.

"No wonder you're rich." Janice said, looking over Tracy's glistening, blemish free skin. "You got it goin' on, lady."

"So do you, girlie!" Tracy smiled,"You should think about making a guest appearance on my page one day, like Matty. My fans would flip the fuck out if they ever found out my little sister was even sexier than me!"

"That's bullshit. You've always been the hottie of the family." Janice smiled through her blush.

Tracy stepped forward to embrace her sister. Janice gasped slightly when Tracy's erect nipples mashed into her sensitive breasts. In Janice's brain, synapses fired a forgotten pathway to a memory... an event, long ago. A bright, sunny day and the sound of water currents lapping against the rocks.

"You okay?" came Tracy's voice. Janice focused her eyes to a look of concern on her sister's face.

She blinked. "I'm... fine." Janice smiled.

Just then, the front door opened and in walked Matt, his clothes damp with sweat and smudged with dirt.

A bit of homecoming relief was all he was expecting after hauling his weary bones up three flights of stairs. What he received instead was the delightful vision of two, gorgeous, extraordinarily voluptuous sisters, completely naked from head to toe, embracing in way Matt had rarely seen.

"H-hi, girls!" Matt said.

"Hey, sexy man." spoke Tracy.

"Welcome home, honey." smiled Janice. "How is Mom's massage studio coming?"

Matt nodded with a satisfied smile. "Great! I'm putting up the drywall on the partitions between the rooms. It's looking really nice! I think it'll be ready way before it's grand opening deadline."

Janice stepped towards Matt. "You're being such an amazing help to Mom!"

"Yeah. She's working the shit out of you!" Tracy said, stepping forward to stand next to her sister. "Your clothes look filthy."

Matt couldn't help but grin as the two women spontaneously began lifting his T-shirt over his head and unbuttoning his work pants.

"Eww." Tracy said, catching a whiff of Matt's pronounced body odor. "Straight into the shower! C'mon!"

His boots were kicked from his feet and a pile of dusty, damp clothes was laid beside them. Grasping his thickening dick, Tracy led Matt to her glass shower stall. Janice giggled, following him, patting his naked rear end.

Once inside Tracy's small glass shower stall, Matt was surprised to see her and Janice following him into the tight space wearing only excited grins.

"Oh! We're ALL cramming in here!" Matt chuckled. The squirming, naked trio giggled within the small glass stall once they had managed to close the door.

"Here comes the water!!" Matt called out. The girls squealed under the initial blast of cold, streaming spray of the shower head. The water quickly began to warm, condensation began to form on the glass.

Matt's body was in constant, pressured contact with either Janice or Tracy no matter which way he faced. His erect cock was grinding against smooth hips and soft butt cheeks over and over. An occasional lucky shift would send his probing dick to slide against the unmistakable sensation of wet vagina.

"Ooo! I love it when you tease me with that fat cock!" Tracy hissed.

"Let's soap up our titties and give Matty a full body rub down!" Janice exclaimed, grabbing a bottle of body wash.

Matt was beside himself with excitement while the girls took their turns squirting a long, squiggly line of liquid soap across the tops of their tremendous, glistening breasts. He shuddered in ecstasy when their slick, softness pressed into his front and his back. Looking down, he saw Tracy's shining skin globes, squashing against s his chest, dragging them from side to side. He could feel Janice performing an identical action across his back.

"Oh my god!" Matt moaned. "I'm in heaven. I'm fucking dead and in heaven right now!"

"Not yet!" Tracy cooed. Both the ladies giggled as they squatted down to bathe Matt's midsection. He bit his lip when Tracy's massive, slick cleavage swallowed his raging boner, whole. Janice, meanwhile, was behind Matt, teasing his butt crack with her erect nipples, running them slowly up and down across his cheeks, one after the other.

"Oh my fucking god!" croaked Matt.

The stimulation he felt was hard to attach a comparison to. His eyes swam in his head as he was carried away by the thorough, sensual rub down he was receiving.

"Holy shit!" Matt gasped. "I don't deserve all this!"

"The hell you don't!" Tracy grunted while she pressed her breasts together, providing Matt's cock with enough friction to send his senses into orbit.

"You deserve all this and MORE, baby!" Janice cooed, reaching between his legs and lightly massaging his balls and taint with her fingers while his cock was still buried between Tracy's mammoth mammaries.

"Oh... oh shit...Mmmm! FUCK YES!" Matt cried as his erect cock blasted a white rope of cum across Tracy's décolletage.

"Oooo!" the two sisters exclaimed in unison, witnessing the shower within the shower.

"Money shot!" Tracy giggled, holding her giant tits aloft, letting the pool of semen collect in her compressed line of cleavage.

Janice stood to her feet, gazing down upon the creamy glaze covering Tracy's beautiful tits. For a split second she considered leaning forward and lapping up Matt's cum off of her sister's breasts. She sadly watched Tracy rinse her tits clean under the warm flow of the water with a sense of missed opportunity.

"Phew!" Matt sighed, regaining strength in his weak knees. "You two are absolutely amazing. Who wants to be reciprocated first?"

"Janice gets first dibs." said Tracy, matter-of-factly. There had been an unspoken understanding between the sisters, for the entire time they had been sharing Matt as a lover, that the two would individually enjoy his company, privately.

Janice hid her blushing face behind Matt's shoulder and spoke. "You know... I really don't mind the three of us having a little fun... all together..."

Tracy's eyes went wide. "Whoa... for real?" A tinge of blush appeared on her face. "You... uh, think that's weird, Matty? Fucking two sisters at the same time?"

"Uhh, hell no! I'm totally ok with it." said Matt with an excited grin. "We're all going to be sharing a tent this weekend, anyway."

Tracy had agreed to come with Janice and Matt on their proposed camping trip weekend to the Blue Ridge Mountains, despite the trepidation she felt having never slept outdoors before.

"Yeah, you're right. You guys better not try to kick me out into the woods while you're going at it." Tracy exclaimed. "I REFUSE to be eaten by a bear!"

"You won't be kicked out!" Matt chuckled.

"Well, okay, then..." Tracy said, eyeing Janice with a glint of pride. "You've come a long way since summer camp, lil' sis!"

Janice blinked in confusion.

"Don't you remember?" Tracy asked, with a look of concern.

Janice furrowed her brow. "Remember what?"

Tracy shot Matt a quick glance before lowering her tone. "We'll talk later..."

The three toweled their bodies dry and met at Tracy's bedside.

"Get your sexy ass on this bed." Janice growled, kissing Matt's neck, then pushing him to the mattress and down onto his backside. "I'm gonna ride your dick while you eat Tracy the way she wants to be eaten!"

"Hell yeah!" Tracy exclaimed. "Then we're gonna switch and you're gonna stick that giant cock in me while Janice gets her lick job, okay?"

"O-okay!" Matt blinked, still smiling. "You know... you two make a great team!"

Janice and Tracy's eyes met as the climbed upon the mattress, throwing legs over Matt's hips and head, respectively. A brief smile was shared between the sisters as they faced each other.

Matt's only view was the moist folds of Tracy's gorgeous vagina, hovering directly above his face. Unseen, at his waist, he could feel Janice rubbing saliva against his sensitive skin, lubricating his rigid cock.

The women steadied themselves upright in their squatting positions by placing their hands on each other's shoulders. Janice moaned a gasp of pleasure as she bore down onto Matt's erect dick, impaling her wet pussy. Tracy lowered her twat onto Matt's open mouth. Her knees began shaking involuntary when she felt his tongue begin to manipulate her rigid clitoris.

"Oh... fuck me! That's so fucking good!" Janice hissed, closing her eyes and committing to the bouncing exertion.

"Sssshit! I'm about to cum already!" Tracy squealed, urgently.

Matt lapped at Tracy's wet pussy while thrusting his hips, forcing his massive cock into Janice.

Tracy's balance faltered amid the blast of a full body orgasm. She collapsed onto Matt's face, leaning forward into Janice's bosom. Catching her breath, Tracy found her sister's erect nipple resting against her lower lip. Without thinking, she closed her mouth over Janice's areola and bathed her pointed, pink nub with her tongue.

Janice gasped, silently. She looked down at Tracy, stroking her long, auburn hair. The simultaneous sensation of Matt's dick thrusting in and out of her pussy and her breast being passionately worshiped, had Janice on the verge of hysteria.

"OHMYGOD!" Janice screamed as a massive orgasm rolled through her like a bull in a China shop. She too, fell from her balance, leaning hard on Tracy for support.

Again, the sister's eyes met. A look of concern softened into a smile of mutual understanding.

"Let's switch!" Tracy said, excitedly.

"Hell to the YES!" Janice nodded, eagerly, raising herself off of Matt's throbbing penis.

The girls crawled over to opposite ends. Matt took a long, deep breath before Janice nestled her vagina onto his open mouth. Tracy moaned as she guided Matt's thick cock head between the glistening folds of her inner labia.

"Oh! Goddam! So good..." she breathed, beginning to bounce on his solid pole. Janice reached out and lifted Tracy's heavy breasts with her hands, steadying their rollicking motion. She gathered both of her sister's immense, soft tits and plunged her face directly between them.

"OH FUCK!" Tracy cried out in joyous rapture. Janice's mouth and tongue returned Tracy's favor as they caressed her sister's nipples.

Matt's tongue was showing signs of weariness, licking and sucking Janice's clitoris with maximum exertion. Tracy bounced furiously on his cock, slamming it deep into her wet snatch.

A cacophonous, screaming orgasm rocked Tracy to her very core. Janice squeezed her eyes shut tight when her own unstoppable orgasm ripped through her consciousness.

The woman both cooed with satisfaction as their posture relaxed, allowing the thrum of passion to subside.

Janice lifted her leg, letting Matt breathe properly once more. Her and Tracy flopped onto the bed on either side of him, all three catching a breath of fresh air.

"I got an idea, Trace!" Janice exclaimed in a breathless tone. "Let's give Matty the ultimate finisher!"

"Ooo! What's that?!" Tracy popped her head up in curiosity.

Matt was a bit curious himself of what his girlfriend had in mind. He watched in anticipation as Janice raised herself and leaned over Matt's erect dick. Her gigantic tits splayed themselves over his throbbing, wet cock.

"Now, you do the same thing on the other side, Tracy. Then we'll trap his big dick between our massive titties and let him go to town!"

"Hell yeah!" Tracy chuckled, leaning forward. "Damn, I'm fucking jealous! Makes me wish I had a wiener!"

Matt happily bid farewell to his saluting soldier as it disappeared amid four giant spheres of gorgeous, soft flesh. "My god, that feels so fucking amazing!" Matt moaned.

"Now that I know this move..." exclaimed Tracy. "I'll be doing this with Janice for you every night!"

Tracy gave her sister a wink. Their faces were nearly touching as they employed their massive breast movement together over Matt's lucky penis. The girls hadn't even begun to break a sweat when they heard Matt gasp.

"Oh jeeze..." he cried. "I knew I wasn't gonna last long! Fuck! Here it comes!"

The girls' final press revealed Matt's purple, shiny mushroom shaped penis tip breaking through the compressed mass of tit meat as it began gushing a shocking amount of thick, white cum in repeated spurts.

The top slopes of the sisters' monumentally projecting mammaries were coated in a thick glaze.

"I'm going for it this time!" Janice thought to herself, eyeing Tracy's glistening breasts.

Without a word of warning Janice leaned herself towards her sister's bosom and ran her tongue across the vast plain of soft skin.

"Oh... my god!" Tracy gasped in surprise. Janice immediately halted, bashfully sitting back, wiping the corners of her mouth.

"Why'd you stop? You missed so much cum!" Tracy said, smiling. "My titties are still covered! And so are yours, so hurry up! It's my turn next!"

Janice's blushing redness faded from her cheeks. She answered Tracy's smile with her own before diving, open mouthed, back into her sister's giant, wet cleavage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that week, Tracy was seated at her computer, answering private messages from her subscribers.

Janice was in the dining room, chatting with their downstairs neighbor, Gracie.

"Of course! I'll be happy to watch Bubsy this weekend!" Gracie exclaimed. "Nathaniel will be so excited to have his friend back for a visit!"

Janice smiled warmly at the middle aged woman. "Thank you, Gracie. You're a godsend! How much do you want to charge me?"

"Oh! Don't be silly!" Gracie said, waving her hands. "No money is necessary... but... the next time your mother stops by for a visit... I'd love to..." she lowered her voice to a whisper. "have another smoking session with her!"

"Absolutely!" Janice beamed, happily.

Gracie bid farewell several minutes later, after they had finished their tea together.

"Bye, sweetie! See you this weekend!" Gracie exclaimed, gingerly making her way down the stairs towards her apartment.

"Bye, Gracie!"

Janice closed the front door. Turning on her heel, she collided, softly, with Tracy's bosom, who was suddenly standing close behind her. Tracy was wearing a serious expression on her face.

"Whoa!" Janice exclaimed, rearing back. "Where'd you come from?"

"Are we gonna talk about this shit, or what?" Tracy said, sternly.

Janice blinked. "...Talk about... what?"

Tracy scoffed. "You really don't remember Summer Camp? The lake?"

Janice turned her head, unable to maintain eye contact with her sister. "I... I remember flashes. I don't know... that was the summer right before... they found Dad..."

Tracy sighed. "Yeah... I guess I understand why you don't remember. There's a lot that I wish I could forget about that year."

"Tell me what happened." said Janice, finally.

Tracy led Janice to the dining room table and pulled a chair out for her. Tracy took a seat opposite and began: "Summer camp of THAT year... It was that prissy, all-girl socialite camp Mom sent us to. All the girls hated us cause of our boobs, as usual. I was already busting out of my triple D, I think you were only a double at the time... Anyway, we would always ditch their dumb activities and go explore, so we were alone... a lot, naturally. Well, one day we were in our swimsuits by the lake... all alone, like I said... and it started out just like... playing together. I don't know... I guess we were figuring out what felt... good."

Janice chuckled. "You were always showing me ways to feel good! Jesus, I'll never forget when you taught me about the corner of the mattress!"

Tracy laughed. "That's still a legit move on a lonely night..." Her eyes met Janice's. "but we didn't have a mattress on the beach, just each other."

Janice blinked. "How far did we go?"

Tracy sat up straight. "We didn't go down on each other. That's... too far for me. But, we did kiss... and boobs were squeezed... and pussies were diddled with fingers... I got sand in my twat."

"Doesn't sound too bad." Janice shrugged. "It freaks me out that my brain has totally blocked this memory, though!"

"Yeah... life shattering trauma can do all sorts of fucked up things to you." Tracy nodded. "I can't smell English Leather without sobbing, uncontrollably."

"Yeah... Dad's favorite cologne." Janice took a deep breath and let it back out slowly. "Well, thank you for telling me, Trace. God! You made such a big g deal about it! That's nothing."

"I agree." said Tracy, smiling. "But it weirded me out when you couldn't remember."

"Maybe it'll come back to me when we're in the mountains this weekend."

"Who knows?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Weeee!" Janice cried from the passenger seat as the car hugged the dipping sharp curves of the scenic byway.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers