The Year of the Cat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sure has!" Janice exclaimed. "I can't wait to start planning our next trip!"

"Hey!" Tracy exclaimed suddenly. "I want a cheesy souvenir before we leave this weekend! Can we go to a store like that up here?"

"Yeah! It's about a half hour down the road. Ready for this climb back up?"

"Yeah!... I think." Tracy said. She had completely done away with her aged white tank top and was now wearing her flannel shirt, unbuttoned all the way, tied somewhat shut with a loose bow knot at the base of her shifting cleavage.

"I'm ready, honey!" Janice cooed, kissing him, affectionately.

Matt couldn't stop smiling as he turned towards the trail. "Off we go!"

The pace they chose was slow and steady, winding up the series of switchbacks. Heavy breathing was soon heard from the ladies as they continued to ascend. Matt brought up the rear, enjoying the view of Janice and Tracy's plump booties shifting back and forth within their skin tight bottoms.

Ahead in the distance, the first people of the day were spotted walking downhill towards them. The man and woman couple were walking briskly, keeping their eyes on the ground. Matt noticed when the man looked up to see Janice and Tracy walking towards him, his face contorted into a grimace.

"Hi there!" Janice chirped, cheerfully as they passed.

The thin woman kept her eyes, nervously, to the ground. Matt heard the man's voice, walking past. He wasn't sure what the man muttered, but the words 'fucking sluts' was clearly heard.

Matt's feet immediately ceased their forward momentum. Without even thinking twice, he spun on his heels to face the strangers.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Matt exclaimed in a loud voice, his vision tinted red with rage.

Tracy and Janice stopped in their tracks, looking back, amazed at Matt's uncharacteristic aggressiveness. They had not heard the man's comment.

The man turned to face Matt, his face pink with embarrassment, but his eyes set with steely resolve. "Seems like you heard me just fine!" he barked back.

"I'd apologize right now if I were you." Matt said in a deadly calm voice, as he silently slipped his backpack off of his shoulders.

The man scoffed. "Like hell. If those bitches don't want to be called 'sluts' then they shouldn't be dressed like sluts!"

Janice instinctively looked down, discovering that her top had unzipped nearly to her bellybutton. A gasp escaped her as she hurriedly pulled the zipper upwards.

"They have the right to dress anyway they fucking want to!" Matt shouted, clenching his fists.

"Yeah? Well... I have the right to call them what I want, then!" the man retorted, spittle flying from his lips.

"You also have the right to catch this ass whoopin', fuck face!" growled Matt, lunging a step forward.

"MATTY!! NO!!" Tracy screamed.

The startled man took a sudden step back, catching his heel on an exposed tree root and tumbling, ass over tea kettle, down the inclined path for several meters until his momentum was harshly halted by a patch of shrubbery.

Matt stood still, blinking in surprise. The man's female companion was screaming and crying as she rushed to his aid down the hill.

Matt shook his head to himself, frustrated that karma had dealt the blow of justice before he had had the opportunity.

"Did you break anything?" Matt called out in tepid concern.

The man groaned. "Ugh... fuck you!"

"You fucking deserved that, asshole!!" Tracy shouted down at him.

"C'mon. Let's just go, guys." Janice said in a subdued tone.

The man was wearily lifting himself back up on to his feet with the anxious assistance of his perpetually worried looking girlfriend. Matt gave them both the middle finger as he turned and resumed his climb up the hill, following Tracy and Janice.

His brow was furrowed in impotent anger as they continued, losing sight of the couple below. "See, Tracy? Forget bears. THOSE are the only kind of animals out here you need to worry about!"

His teeth were gritted as he railed. "I swear! Just leave it to PEOPLE to fuck this day up for us!"

"Hey." Janice said, ceasing her climb and turning towards him. She approached Matt with a tender smile, reaching up to cradle his cheek. "You're giving that jerk WAY too much power if you let him ruin anything." she spoke with the serenity of an angel. "Tracy and I are okay, thanks to you. Now, it's time for you to let this go, my love."

"I know you're right, baby." Matt said. "It's... it's just tha-"

"Pshh!" Janice exclaimed, interrupting his rant.

Matt sighed, closing his eyes. He took a deep breath, quietly. "Okay... I'm sorry. I'm not gonna spend anymore energy on that... fuckwad."

Janice smiled, leaning forward and kissing his lips.

"I won't lie..." Tracy giggled. "My pussy was gushing wet when you were about to punch that loser out!" She turned to her sister. "Can you imagine our ex's doing that for us, Jan?"

Janice shook her head. "Not in a million years."

Matt blushed. "Well... y'all don't deserve to be judged by anyone. Let's finish this hike and then lunch is on me."

The three sweated and grunted their way up the gentle, but steady, incline, until the tell tale sign of civilization was detected: a loud car engine passing by the nearby road.

"Thank god!" Tracy groaned, stepping onto the asphalt parking lot.

"That was a workout!" said Janice, stretching her calf muscles.

Once they were in the car again, the three enjoyed the natural splendor of the park as they wound down the curve laden, scenic route.

Thirty minutes later they arrived at the moderately crowded restaurant / gift shop / convenience store. A light snack, as well as several National Park souvenirs were purchased inside.

"Let's have a picnic." Matt said, leading the ladies outside. "There's a table overlooking Big Meadows right over there."

"Beautiful!"

Lunch was delightful and refreshing after the rigorous physical activity of the morning. The vast meadow stretched as far as the eye could see before them. People walking along the trails appeared to be as small as ants.

As they sat at the table, Matt felt Janice's hand slide up his bare leg to the bottom hem of his shorts.

"Let's get back to camp." she cooed softly in his ear as her hand disappeared inside his shorts. "You deserve a reward for your gallantry today."

"Ooo! Ooo!" Tracy exclaimed, excitedly. "Is it double bubble time again?"

A bright, hopeful grin immediately splayed itself across Matt's face. Janice gave a seductive wink as her fingers wrapped around his thickening shaft within his shorts.

"I think that's a wonderful idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's breath was held in erotic tension, looking down upon the gorgeous spectacle of four, giant, plush, flawless spheres of flesh pressing around his purple, pulsing cock.

"Oh... ssshiiit!" he whimpered.

"Maaattyy! You promised you'd last five minutes!" Tracy whined.

Matt could only exult in a gasp as cum came squirting out of his cock slit in wide, arcing strings.

Janice's smile was cool and confident. "I told you! You owe me five bucks, lady!"

"Ugh... sorry, Trace." Matt croaked, catching his breath. "I tried everything to stop it... but, y'all are just too good!"

For the remainder of the afternoon, the three enjoyed various relaxing activities. Tracy took advantage of the hanging hammock and had a nap in the warmth of the sunlight. Matt and Janice found a deck of playing cards and challenged each other to a game of 'Go Fish'.

When the shadows of the trees began to lengthen, the couple walked, hand in hand, along the cleared path that wound around the outskirts of the campground. The lovely quality of light bathed the landscape in a golden hue.

"You know, baby..." Janice spoke as they walked. "If you and I ever get married... I don't want our wedding to be in a church or anything... I'd rather be married in a place like this! Surrounded by a chapel of natural beauty!"

Matt blinked in mild surprise to hear of Janice's desire to become his wife. It was the first time they had ever breached the subject.

"No rush or anything!" she quickly added. "I know you're probably not-"

"Janice, I'll marry you right now." Matt found himself interrupting her, almost beyond his will.

It was Janice's turn to blink in surprise. "Baby..." she chuckled. "I wasn't trying to coerce a proposal out of you. I was just thinking out loud... Don't get me wrong! I'm overjoyed you feel that way. I'd be the luckiest gal in the whole world to have you as a husband... but there's absolutely no pressure. Get me?"

Matt's cheeks turned a shade of red as he smiled. "I don't feel pressure. I feel excitement! There's no one out there for me except you."

Janice responded by suddenly grabbing two fistfuls of fabric of his shirt and pulling him to her. She kissed Matt deeply and passionately with wet, probing tongue. "I love you... so... fucking much!" she managed to say between her onslaught of kisses.

"God! I love you, baby."

"Mrs. Janice Turner has a lovely ring to it, don't you think?" she smiled.

Matt took her left hand, holding it aloft between them. "Not yet, but that lovely ring is coming one day soon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy was still slumbering quietly in her hammock when Janice and Matt returned to camp. Matt observed her huge breasts that were tantalizingly close to fully escaping her unbuttoned flannel. Their round softness bulging incredibly out into the open air.

"Hey, beautiful..." Matt whispered to wake her gently. "We're about to start getting dinner ready."

"Mmmmph... ok." Tracy responded, groggily. Matt bit his lip when he watched her stretch her arms above her head, allowing her enormous bare tits to slide completely out of her open shirt. "I'm getting up."

"Same here!" he thought, feeling blood rushing to his cock.

The sun, once again, was casting brilliant colors against the clouds above, providing a spectacular backdrop to their final camping evening.

Matt heated the cast iron skillet on the flames of the fire pit. The steaks erupted into a loud, sizzling cacophony as they were pressed onto the hot surface. Butter and sprigs of rosemary were drizzled over the searing slabs of meat as they cooked. The aroma had all three's mouths watering.

"If a bear showed up right now for my steak... I would fight it." Tracy said, as though hypnotized by hunger.

The meal was plated and served at the wooden picnic table. "Mmm! Perfection!" Janice exclaimed after her first bite.

Stars began to appear, twinkling against the day's last light, by the time everyone had enjoyed their meal to their content.

The moon was bright and full, rising over the tree line. With their appetite appeased and the warmth of the fire relieving the chill in the air, Tracy suddenly felt inspired to let out a spontaneous howl into the night. Janice immediately joined the chorus, letting her voice attempt to echo to the distant ridge. Matt chuckled at the sisters. He was unwilling to be the only one left out of the primal call, so his voice soon joined the fray. Dogs at nearby campsites voiced their protest over the appropriation of their instinctual language.

"Jesus, y'all!!" someone exclaimed from several spots away. All three began to laugh, interrupting their long howl.

For the remainder of the night, the three sat beside the fire. Matt brought out a surprise: a bag containing the component ingredients of s'mores. The girls were excited to take part in the long-standing campfire tradition as they roasted their marshmallows over the flames, placing them on a bed of graham cracker and bar milk chocolate.

"Fucking YUM!" Janice exclaimed with her mouth full. Cracker crumbs flew from her lips as she exulted.

Hours seemingly passed. The glowing embers of the fire were diminishing into highlights within a pile of ash. Tracy was slumped back in her chair, snoring quietly.

"Let's go to bed, my love." Janice whispered. "I'll get Tracy if you want to put out these embers."

"Sounds good, darling."

The three sighed, contently, laying upon the air mattress. Matt was enveloped in limbs and soft skin as the two women cuddled him on either side. The warmth of their presence contrasted the chill in the air as divine comfort descended upon his awareness, slipping him beneath the waves of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye, campsite!" Janice exclaimed, once the camp had been disassembled and packed within the car again. The morning sun was bright, producing a crispness to the clear, mountain air. "Thanks for all the fun!"

"That really WAS fun!" Tracy said with a touch of melancholy in her voice. Her eyes lingered over the empty plot of land before she hesitantly entered the backseat of Matt's sedan.

"We'll be back soon." Matt smiled. "I'm happy you two had a good time! I loved it out here with you ladies."

"So did we!" they answered in unison.

On the quiet empty road leading towards the exit of the park, Tracy was alarmed when the car began to slow down to a crawling pace.

"What's happening?" she called from the backseat.

"Looks like a farewell committee has come to say goodbye!" Matt chuckled, pointing to the side of the road, a few yards ahead.

Tracy and Janice gasped to see a small, black furred bear and her two tiny cubs, cautiously scanning the road to cross.

"Oh my god!" Tracy squealed. "Do you see those cute little baby bears!?! They are absolutely adorable!! God! Can I get out and hug one? PLEEEEEASE!?"

"Uhh... not recommended." Matt replied, quickening his pace past the curious animals.

The park exit sign was disappearing in the rear view mirror as the car wound down the mountain road, back towards the realm of Man. Cell phone coverage returned when they had reached the lower foothills of the Blue Ridge.

"Oh! Look!" Janice exclaimed, viewing her phone screen. "Kendra left a message!"

Janice switched her phone to speaker mode and played the recorded message for her and Matt: "Hey, you sexy bitches!" it began. "August is gonna be here before we know it! We better start planning our birthday bash soon, girl. Call me!"

"She's right! We need to come up with a plan." Janice said to Matt.

"Leave it to me." Matt smiled. "I got an idea already in the works."

"What the fuck?!" cried Tracy, staring wide eyed at her phone. "Suddenly I have, like, a thousand more subscribers since Friday! Something big has happened."

Reading through some recent comments on her FAN page revealed to Tracy that a.gif of her gargantuan breasts destroying a small 'E' cup bra had gone viral online, propelling her subscription numbers into the high stratosphere.

"Oh damn... " Tracy said, her voice nearly trembling. "I have a feeling things are about to get WILD!"