The Year of the Cat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to say it, but I have to pee again!" Tracy said, squirming in her chair.

"Me too!" Janice replied. "Matty, honey, will you walk us to the restroom, please?"

"Sure!" said Matt, dumping water over the hissing embers to extinguish them completely. "I'm assuming that we're heading inside the tent afterwards."

"Hmmm... I advise that we all rinse that bug spray off of our bodies in the shower, first." said Tracy as a smile grew on her face. "You're gonna want to be squeaky clean for what's coming next!"

"I'm grabbing towels!" said Matt, eagerly.

The path to the bathroom building was obscured in pitch black darkness. Matt switched his head lamp on the brightest setting to illuminate the way. The girls, nervously crowded him on either side, holding on to his arms for guidance.

"Niiiiice bear..." Tracy's shaking voice called out into the darkness. "Please don't kill us..."

The darkened path led, at last, to the lonely, single story, brick building, lit by bright halogen lamps.

"Meet you in the shower, babe!"Janice winked as she and Tracy entered the Ladies room.

Matt walked to the center corridor and secured a coin operated shower stall. Keeping his sandals on, he stepped in to the wide, tiled stall and undressed. Soon, steam was rising from the hot cascade of water from the shower head.

"Knock, knock!" Tracy smiled, ducking her head into the stall. "Got room for two more?"

"You know the drill, girl." Matt chuckled. "C'mon in. Get naked!"

Tracy and Janice were grinning as they entered. The women's clothes were quickly dispatched, apart from their shower shoes, and piled into a dry corner. The three took their individual turns rinsing the citronella scented ointment from their skin. Then, drying themselves with the towels and donning clean clothes, the three turned to depart.

At the tent, the two women unzipped the entrance and disappeared inside. Matt carefully cast an inspecting light over the camp area for several minutes. He observed two, gorgeously curvy silhouettes projected onto the wall of their tent from inside, wriggling out of their clothes. Once he was satisfied in the campsite's security, Matt turned off his head lamp and quietly entered the tent, zipping the door shut behind him.

Inside, he found the women laying upon their sides, their bodies facing each other on the large air mattress. Their heads were propped upon their resting forearms, looking up at Matt with a lustful flame alight within. Their naked breasts spilling to the side, met and collided in the center of the bed. Their unbelievable, massive fullness pressed upon each other in a bulging cascade of round softness.

Janice reached down and patted the small gap on the mattress between their tummies. "C'mon in, baby! There's plenty of room!"

Matt's cock was rapidly filling with excitement as he quickly undressed, knelt down and nestled himself between the heavenly sensation of billowing plush skin surrounding his upper body. He felt a hand attempt to enclose around his shaft, stroking his length, gently. Then, another enclosed over his mushroom shaped tip, adding a delightful, twisting friction over his velvet smooth head.

"Mmm! God damn, that's so good! Keep stroking me." Matt moaned.

"Yes, my love!" Janice whispered. With her free hand, she lifted her huge tit to Matt's face. "Suck me! Please, baby!"

"Ooo! Me too!" exclaimed Tracy, shoving her massive breast into the side of Matt's face. His entire head was nearly engulfed, happily, between the two extraordinarily large domes of pliable flesh. His tongue blindly lapped at the nearly overwhelming amount of breast meat squeezing against and around his face.

"Oh, my jesus!" Tracy gasped. "I need to have your cock in my mouth, RIGHT NOW!"

She brought herself up to her knees and scooted down so that her face was parallel to Matt's purple, veined, throbbing dick. Matt felt her warm breath against his sensitive skin, then the long, slow, wet stroke of her tongue, up and down his shaft.

"I want in on that fun too!" Janice giggled as she eagerly joined her sister on the opposite side of his hips.

The two women kissed and caressed Matt's thick, solid erection together from his neatly trimmed base, to his slitted, pre-cum leaking crown.

Deep breathing and lips smacking was all that was heard within the tent as passions rose to a fever pitch amongst the trio.

Janice and Tracy made unavoidable contact with each other as their lips and tongues provided sensual ministration on Matt's huge penis. A fleeting eye contact was made between the sister's upon a lingering meeting of their mouths.

"Kiss me." Janice whispered to Tracy. "It's ok... I want it."

"So do I!" Tracy moaned, urgently as she pressed her lips fully upon Janice's, sliding a tongue into her open mouth.

Matt's eyes were wide with wonder, watching the two sisters making out with a passionate ferocity.

The girls raised themselves to their knees as they continued to kiss each other with abandoned inhibition. Matt stroked his unattended cock, hypnotized by the sisters' amorous display. He watched as Tracy's lips disengaged from Janice's, lowering herself to gather her sister's huge breasts in her tiny hands and lifting them to her mouth.

"I've been dying to suck theses titties all day!" Tracy's shaking voice announced before latching on to her sister's left areola.

Janice moaned loudly, feeling her body tingle from head to toe, while Tracy worshiped her massive tits. Again, a fleeting memory was triggered in her brain. "Oh... shit. I remember!"

"What do you remember?" Tracy asked, coming up for air.

Janice smiled. "You really like THIS!" she said, grasping both of her sister's erect nipples between her forefinger and thumb and pinched with moderate pressure.

She watched Tracy's eyes roll back in her head as a crying scream of pleasure rang out, uncontrollably from her throat. Dogs were heard barking from nearby campsites in response to lone howl.

"Sssshit!" Tracy hissed, covering her mouth in embarrassment. "Warn me next time you do that!"

Janice and Matt laughed. "Sorry, Trace! I owe your girls some TLC after that." said Janice, gently caressing her sister's spherical fullness.

"Yeah, you do..." Tracy whispered, watching Janice lift her right breast with both hands to her face. Janice licked her lips in anticipation before burying her face into Tracy's abundant softness.

Matt's hand never ceased it's tenacious stroking against his cock, watching the spectacle before him.

Janice performed the same sensual duty to Tracy's left breast. She turned her eyes towards Matt's amid her lustful effort. "You like this, baby? Does watching me suck my own sister's big, luscious titties turn you on?"

Matt's mouth hung ajar, unconsciously as he shook his head.

Tracy sucked her teeth, in mock disappointment. "I knew this guy was a deviant. How should we teach him a lesson?"

"I say we take turns sitting on his face!" Janice grinned.

Matt's head shook up and down even more rigorously.

"After you." Tracy smiled.

"Well, if you insist!" Janice grinned, moving forward on her knees towards Matt's smiling lips.

Matt's penis flexed with excitement when Janice's outer labia spread before his eyes and her pink, sweet scented vagina made contact with his lips.

Tracy attempted to open her mouth wide enough to allow Matt's colossal cock entry, but only managed to drag her teeth, lightly across his mushroom dome. She quickly relinquished her futile effort, opting instead to the manageableness of stroking his long dick with her tongue in slow, deliberate movement.

Janice reached down between her legs, running her fingers through Matt's hair as he sucked his her throbbing clitoris. "Baby... " Janice whispered to Matt. "do that thing with your tongue..."

Matt remembered the move she was referring to. Janice's ecstatic reaction to the first time he tried the maneuver was etched upon his mind. It had become a regular request, afterwards, only known as 'that tongue thing.'

Matt opened his mouth and applied suction on Janice's clit. His tongue stroked it, lavishly, in a circular motion, twirling her sensitive nub inside his mouth at a rapid pace.

Janice was covering her own mouth with both hands and was still unable to suppress her cries of pleasure as an immediate orgasm bore down on her.

"Ooo!" Tracy exclaimed,softly, observing Janice's reaction. "I want the 'tongue thing' next!"

When the sisters switched positions, Matt happily granted Tracy's wish. Rolling her clitoris around in his mouth with a deliberate pressure, Tracy's social inhibitors were crumbling rapidly. A loud moan escaped her, followed by another nearby canine sounding an alert.

When Janice approached from behind and began rolling her sister's solid nipples, lightly, in her fingers, Tracy knew she had better brace herself.

"Consider yourself warned..." Janice breathed into Tracy's ear as she, once again, pinched her sister's erect nipples, forcefully.

Like an electric current coursing through her being, Tracy's body went completely rigid. She was so caught up in the sudden jolt of ecstasy, that she wasn't even able to breathe, let alone scream.

Janice held Tracy in her arms as the intense orgasm passed and subsided. She massaged her sister's breasts, tenderly, giving Matt a spectacular display from down below.

"Time to put that gorgeous cock to work, baby!" Janice breathed. "Here, I want to try something..."

Janice instructed Matt and Tracy to switch places. Tracy laid down on her back, her knees open wide. Matt watched Janice approach her sister on hands and knees, climbing over her. Janice's huge, dangling breasts bounced and jiggled against Tracy's twin globes as she lowered herself, pressing their massive bosoms together. From behind them, Matt could see between both Janice's and Tracy's spread legs. Two, glistening pairs of pussy lips presented themselves, stacked atop one another, to Matt's widened eyes.

"Fuck us both, baby!" Janice cooed, looking back over her shoulder.

Matt shook himself out of his unbelieving, stunned stare. "Damn, y'all are making me wish I had two dicks!"

"You sure feel like two dicks!" Tracy chuckled.

Matt approached the two women, walking on his knees. After a quick slather of oral lubricant, Matt teased their two vaginas, by rubbing his fat cock head up and down their wet slits. Then, grasping Janice's, bulbous ass cheeks, he slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. Janice moaned in pleasure, feeling her chasm being filled. Matt performed two long strokes within Janice before removing his dick and repeating the same move on Tracy, with very similar results. The process repeated over and over until the women were glistening in a sheen of lustful perspiration.

"Let's try this." Matt smiled, removing his dick from Tracy's snatch and teasing the line where the two women's vaginas met. When Matt gently forced his thick cock between the women's bodies, his throbbing penis ground against both of their clits, simultaneously.

The sisters both exulted at the sensual intensity of Matt's cock polishing their sensitive nubs together at once. Matt increased his pace, feeling Janice bearing down on top of his dick, providing a deep, delicious friction.

"Oh my god,...Matty!" Tracy was gasping. Janice's eyes were squeezed shut, trapped within the glorious sensation. It wasn't long before a familiar squeal escaped her throat.

"I'm cumming!" Janice exclaimed.

"Mmm! Fuck! Me too!" cried Tracy.

Matt could only utter a labored grunt as his balls tightened and a sticky blast of white, viscous sperm shot out of his dick, coating both women's tummies.

All three sighed at once, feeling spent and sweaty. Once they were cleaned, their breathing and heart rates returned to normal paces as the trio untangled their limbs and found a comfortable position to sleep in. Janice rested on her side between Matt and Tracy. He acted as the 'big spoon' to Janice, his arm reaching around to cradle her wondrous left breast. Tracy also slept on her side, facing Janice. Matt smiled to himself, finding his entire arm sandwiched in between copious amounts of delectable mammary fat. With a satisfied smile, he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The landscape was draped in a veil of fog when Matt awoke. Janice and Tracy stirred as he shuffled off of the air mattress.

"Good morning, my love." Janice murmured, sleepily.

"Morning, sweetheart." Matt whispered, donning a pair of shorts and T-shirt. "Feel free to stay in bed. I'm just gonna get things set up for breakfast."

"Mmmmm. Love you." Janice cooed, closing her eyes and drawing the thick comforter over her head.

The outside atmosphere was that of eerie, mist veiled calm. An ethereal haze rendered the thick forest into dreamlike collection of moss covered pillars of varying tonal shades, disappearing into a void of pale whiteness.

Matt found that camp had not been disturbed during the night. As he went about preparing the camp kitchen for breakfast, he suddenly heard a twig snap behind him. Turning quickly, he was saw an adult doe and her two fawns emerging from the surrounding cloud, walking cautiously into the campsite clearing.

Matt stayed perfectly still, unwilling to interfere with this pure moment of peacefulness. The three deer stood, grazing for several minutes, regarding Matt curiously from a distance, before they silently ambled onwards towards their unknown purpose.

The rising sun had burnt away the misty haze by the time Matt heard a zipper being pulled at the tent and a bare leg emerged from the opening. Tracy stumbled forth into the open, wearing an oversized, unbuttoned flannel shirt and nothing besides. Her auburn hair was a pile on top of her head, shifting back and forth as she took step after lumbering step. The open shirt displayed her astounding stomach to breast ratio in subtle peeks. She cast an annoyed glance up into the trees at the multitudes of joyful birds singing their dawn chorus at high volume.

"I don't care how much it costs. I need Starbucks delivered here NOW!" Tracy moaned, the bags under her eyes a testament to her weariness.

Matt laughed, patting a small cylinder mounted to a small propane canister that rested on the picnic table. "Coffee is brewing right now, darling."

"Thank god!" she exclaimed.

Movement was detected within the tent as the coffee continued to percolate. Once again, the zipper door was heard and out walked Janice, looking nearly completely prepared for the day's hike already.

She wore a tight fitting pair of purple yoga pants that cupped her ass cheeks like a second skin, as well as her new, bright orange hiking shoes. Her giant bust was wrangled within a tight, crop style, tank top, performance designed to wick sweat away from her body. The elastic, nylon top provided a relative amount of coverage, despite it's low dipping collar, the only issue coming from the center, front zipper that insistently relinquished it's hold every time Janice would take a step, due to the rollicking movement of her bosom. Her hand was constantly readjusting her failed zipper from revealing the full extent of her long line of cleavage.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" Matt exclaimed, letting his eyes drink in Janice's beauty. "Hottie alert! Someone is ready for action!"

"Thanks! Do I look the part?" smiled Janice, posing with flexed biceps, like a bodybuilder.

"Sure do!" Matt said. "Let's get some breakfast in us, then we'll go have some fun!"

A savory morning meal consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and orange juice was enjoyed at a casual pace. Little by little, the grogginess of sleep dissipated.

Matt prepared the women's hydration bladder backpacks while Tracy chose an outfit that would be both comfortable and alluring to the camera lens. She emerged wearing a white 'wife beater' tank top and a pair of risky cut off jean shorts. Her loose button down flannel was worn over her tank top upon discovering that her areolas and nipples were effortlessly visible behind the thin cloth.

The three piled into Matt's car and headed out of the campground area, on to the main road towards the chosen trailhead.

Pulling into the small parking area, Matt noticed they were the lone vehicle as of yet.

"Nice! Looks like maybe we'll get to enjoy some privacy at the waterfall." he stated, hoisting his large backpack over his shoulders.

A placard, near a cleared path leading into the forest, showed the topography of the area on a green map. The red squiggly line running up the center was their proposed hike.

"Doesn't look too bad." Tracy shrugged.

The three followed each other, single file, into the shaded woods. Matt led the line, keeping his pace at a low to moderate gait. The path began descending in elevation as the green canopy enclosed the rocky walkway in an verdant, emerald tunnel of leaves.

"It's beautiful!" Janice exclaimed. Matt noticed a sheen of perspiration on the women's exposed skin already. Her front zipper was in a constant state of failure, her beautiful bouncing cleavage projecting forth from it's gap.

"This isn't bad!" Tracy exclaimed, her bosom bouncing wildly inside her flannel as she bounded down the declining grade.

"Just remember: downhill on the way there means uphill on the way back." Matt said over his shoulder. "Keep yourself hydrated."

The three followed the path over boulders and past fallen trees. Soon a babbling creek was accompanying the trio alongside the dirt path.

"I think we're getting close!" Matt called out, stepping over the flowing stream.

Janice gave a smile to Tracy, keeping pace a few strides behind Matt. "Look at him! It's obvious that he's in his element." she whispered, warmly to her sister.

"He's like a little kid out here!" Tracy giggled.

After approximately a half hour hike, Matt turned a corner to behold a beautiful pond being fed from above by a peaceful, trickling waterfall.

"Oh look!" Janice exclaimed. "Isn't that lovely?"

"It's perfect!" Tracy said, dropping her backpack and unbuttoning her flannel shirt. "I'm so excited for these pictures!"

Matt unpacked his camera and chose an aperture suitable for daylight exposure. Meanwhile, Janice was smiling as she helped Tracy apply a fresh coat of waterproof makeup.

"I'll keep a lookout down the trail while you're shooting." said Janice.

"Good thinking, baby. Ok, Trace, I'm ready when you are!" Matt said, taking some test shots of the waterfall.

"Chilly!" she shivered, wading through the shallow pond towards the water falling from the face of the cliffs above. Tracy's erect nipples poked out her ribbed, white tank top. Droplets of water on her shirt rendered her garment transparent where they landed.

Matt's camera shutter clicked rapidly, capturing every pose Tracy performed in front of the beautiful backdrop.

Matt was careful to avoid getting splashed as Tracy let the cascading water douse her upper body, rendering her tank top nearly invisible. Her gorgeous smile radiated, as she stretched her beleaguered, soaked top collar downwards to display her glistening, bare cleavage. The two shoulder straps of her garment slid down her arms, loosened by the abusive tugging and stretching, until finally they were useless. Tracy's gorgeous breasts slid out of her ruined shirt, catching the sun, shimmering brightly upon her wet skin. She squeezed and caressed her titanic breasts, her eyes burning with lustful intent for the camera lens.

"Fucking hell! These are HOT!" Matt exclaimed, clicking the shutter button at a fevered pitch.

Once Tracy was satisfied with the amount of footage recorded, the three relaxed by the water's edge, letting the tricking sounds of the falls lull them into a quiet trance.

"I haven't felt this level of peace in a long time." Tracy said, quietly. "This has been wonderful!"