The Year of the Cat Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt cast his eyes around to the multitude of enhanced body parts. "It's just not the same." he replied. "Not to knock anyone's preference, but fake tits just don't do it for me. They don't have that lovely squishiness that real boobs have that I love so much."

"I know, right?" Tracy smiled. "I've always loved that about my big naturals."

"Speaking of 'big naturals', it looks like we're here!" Janice replied.

Above their heads an inflatable sign was arched, suspended above with the words 'Natural Wonders' spelled in pink, balloon letters.

"Say cheese!" Gina's voice was heard above the din as the four turned a corner.

Matt could hardly believe his eyes as he beheld the scene in front of him. In the center of the aisle nearly a dozen women posed for a group of photographers kneeling before them. Gina was standing in the center of the group of gorgeous ladies, bent slightly at the hip to accentuate the deep cleavage emanating from her sequined bra.

Surrounding her, Matt was astonished to immediately recognize several of Gina's legendary contemporaries from her glory days: Nadine Jenson, Chloe Vervey, Ferrari, Abbie Seccran, Leanne Raven and even Hitomi Fukomi, hailing all the way from Japan. The rest of the gorgeous women posing in the group were unfamiliar, younger looking, yet all possessed the trademarked physical feature: beautiful faces and enormous natural tits exploding out of meager clothing. Flashes of bright light from the cameras illuminated the sumptuous curves and smiling faces.

"Holy shit!" Matt breathed.

"Oh, look, girls! She's here!" Gina exclaimed as her eyes fell upon the four approaching. The respectful authority Gina received from the group of women, presumably from her pioneering career, was immediately perceptible, as all of the ladies' conversations ceased and their attention instantly focused on Tracy and her companions.

Gasps rang out. "Katie Cupcakes is HERE?!"

"Holy shit! She's even hotter In person!"

"Wow! Take a look at her friends!"

Gina smiled, stepping forward and taking Tracy and Matt's hands. "Girls, please welcome the lovely Katie Cupcakes and her film partner Charlie Chestnut!"

Another round of gasps were heard. "THAT'S Charlie Chestnut?!"

"Look at that cock! It IS him! Oh my fucking god!"

"CHARLIE!?" one of the women cried, pushing her way forward past her companions. Matt recognized the famous woman right away: the beautiful Cherry Blossom. "Charlie Chestnut is that really YOU?"

Cherry breathlessly stood before Matt with her wide bespectacled eyes examining the visible portion of his jutting cock, completely ignoring it's ridiculous partial coverage. A squeal of delight rang from her throat.

"It IS you!" Cherry cried. "I swear, I have every INCH of your gorgeous dick committed to memory! I have been fucking OBSESSED ever since I first saw it!" Matt gulped as the woman looked deeply into his eyes. "God! You're CUTE too?! Why don't you ever show your face on camera? You're the total PACKAGE!"

Matt stammered through an incoherent, blushing response.

"Ohmygod! You HAVE to do a collaboration with me!" Cherry continued, taking his hand and pressing it into her exposed, warm cleavage, squeezing it tightly. "I NEED to shoot a film with you. Please! Please! Pretty please! That gorgeous cock would look so good sliding in and out of my pussy!"

"I... uh..." Matt's eyes caught Tracy's as his mind flailed for a response. "I'm sorry. I'm in a... exclusive contract with Trac- I MEAN, Katie."

Cherry turned to Tracy urgently. "Then... then... I could be a guest star in one of Katie's videos! Yeah! I will happily get busy with both of you! Pleeeease!!!"

Gina stepped in between Cherry and Tracy with a maternal smile. "Katie has a lot of people that want to talk to her, Cherry. Let's not overwhelm these two right off the bat."

"Okay, Miss Gina." Cherry conceded without hesitation. She gave Matt a seductive wink and leaned close to whisper in his ear. "We don't even have to record it. I just HAVE to feel that beautiful cock inside me someday!"

Matt gulped in relief as Cherry sauntered away. His consolation was brief; however, when he came to realize he was being approached on all sides, by the legendary queens of his lurid fantasies.

"Katie, darling. Come with me!" Gina called out grasping Tracy's wrist. "I'm dying to introduce you to this darling of a photographer." Matt heard, watching Tracy being led briskly by the arm. Her wide eyes catching his for an instant, tinged with a look of panic as she disappeared amongst the crowd.

At that moment, Matt felt a hand on his shoulder. The dark skin and purple nails identified the likely owner as Kendra.

"Janice has gotta pee... AGAIN!" Kendra spoke into his ear from behind. "I'm taking her to find a bathroom. Be back soon."

"Wai-"

Matt craned his neck to catch Kendra's attention before she left, but she and Janice had completely vanished from sight by the time he managed to turn around. Instead, he was faced, eye to eye, with the mesmerizing Abbie Seccran, who stood close enough for the erect nipples of her famously gargantuan breasts to graze his chest from within the transparent, silk draped top she wore.

At the dawn of her career, Abbie was considered Gina Henley's main rival for the title of 'internet's biggest natural tits'; able to boast a whopping 'L' cup brassiere in her first appearances. However, when Gina invited Abbie as a guest star in one of her videos, the two became fast friends and subsequently lit the web ablaze with their combined talents.

"So, 'Charlie'..." Abbie said, in a deeply seductive tone. "Are you going to give me a good massage too?"

Matt's eyes opened wide with surprise.

"Ooo! Me too!" exclaimed Chloe Vervey, grabbing Matt urgently by the arm and pressing her warm, abundant chest against his skin.

Chloe's career began early, in her late teens. Not quite considered a busty queen of the scene at first, Chloe was mainly known for her gorgeous looks and her unabashed pussy play. As her career progressed through the years, however; her body seemed to respond to the calling. By her fifth year, Chloe's tits had gone from 'kinda big' to 'HOLY FUCKING HUGE', making her not only one of the bustiest women in the industry, but arguably the most beautiful.

Chloe fished her fingers into the nearly foot long line of cleavage on display through her gorgeous evening gown and procured a familiar business card. "Gina handed these out to everyone here. Is your massage studio 'first come first serve'?"

"I'M cumming first!" Abbie exclaimed to Chloe, yanking Matt towards her and subsequently enveloping his entire upper arm between her astonishingly huge titties.

"Not if I get to him before you!" Chloe retorted, pulling Matt back to her.

"Girls!" Leanne Raven laughed. "Stop! There's OBVIOUSLY enough of this stud to go around!"

Leanne had burst upon the scene several years after Gina and Abbie had blazed the trail. Her huge, flawlessly round breasts and her perfectly proportioned nipples had many fans speculating that her tits were actually man made. In response, Leanne agreed to appear in one of Gina's videos and together the two managed to silence every doubt. Since then, Leanne's critics have been further eroded by the steady, natural growth her tits have undergone over the years.

Matt's eyes widened as Leanne stepped up close to him with a seductive look on her face. Her world renowned, micro bikini clad tits mashed into Matt's chest. She stood so closely that her pelvis pressed against his, trapping his erect cock against her moms pubis. "When it's MY turn, I only have one request:" she cooed softly, her lips nearly grazing Matt's. "...You HAVE to wear the chicken!" she said, giggling.

"Absolutely!" a chorus of muttering approval arose from the half dozen gorgeous women surrounding him.

Matt gulped silently as he imagined his prospective work days ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This line is ridiculous!" Kendra grumbled.

"Tell me about it!" Janice replied, hopping from one foot to the other in a vain attempt to stave off the urge to urinate.

A tall, slender woman standing in front of them, wearing a one piece, skin tight, fitted rubber catsuit leaned close to Kendra. "Patience, darlings. Some clothes are easier to get out of than others."

Kendra gave the woman a quick once over. "I can see your point."

Janice's head was on the swivel. "There wouldn't happen to be a piss fetish section of this expo, would there?"

"Not since Vegas '99." the rubber woman replied. "Cleanup is hell."

Janice groaned. "I need to concentrate on something else besides how bad I gotta go... talk to me, Kendra."

"Okay..." A smirk crossed Kendra's face. "I got something we can talk about, Miss..." she spoke to Janice in a serious tone. "When was your last period?"

Janice blinked in surprise. Kendra's inquiry was nearly the last subject she expected to be discussing. "Oh... I don't know. A while...?"

"Oh really? Well, Tracy just finished hers. I thought you two were synched up."

"She DID?! Well... I'm... I'm just a few days late then... No big deal."

Kendra rolled her eyes. "Wrong! We're going to the drug store when you're done peeing." she said, resolutely. "I'm getting you a pregnancy test."

"Kendra, I'm not pregnant!" Janice laughed.

She cocked her eyebrow at her friend. "Really? Your boobs are SUPER sensitive, you're pissing every half hour AND your period is late!"

Janice gulped as the color drained from her face. "I... I... can't be..."

"You and Matty using protection?"

"Well... no, but he-"

"Then, yes, you CAN be!" Kendra said, crossing her arms. "Stop arguing. We're going to the pharmacy!"

"Dressed like THIS?!" Janice gestured to her and Kendra's skimpy leather attire.

"Fuck it. YES! This is too important to wait on!"

Janice sighed, relenting to her friend's stubborn resolve. "Fine... but, it's a waste of time. I'm telling you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt sighed in relief behind an obscuring backstage curtain. The bevy of busty divas had returned to their respective booths to attend to their fans' requests for autographs and pictures. With Kendra and Janice off on their mysteriously long bathroom break and Tracy being given the whirlwind tour of the adult film industry by Gina, Matt was left to his own devices. Wandering through the convention center to see the sights would have been Matt's first idea, had it not been for his unnaturally persistent boner.

"'Sup, bro."

Matt was startled by the male voice in close proximity. He quickly spun around to see three men lounging around a card table. Matt was mildly surprised to find that the three seated men appeared to be completely naked. They were all sporting dark tans and toned physiques.

"Nice cock, dude!" one of the seated men called out when Matt turned to face them.

"Uhhh... Thanks." Matt replied.

"Oh shit!" another of the men exclaimed, peering at Matt's identification badge. "Dudes. It's Charlie Chestnut!"

The three men stood to greet. Matt was relieved that they were all wearing similar style underwear as his, minus the humorous embellishment. He couldn't help but notice the huge bulges in the men's ultra small attire when they stood to shake hands. Even in their seemingly flaccid state, the three looked like as though they were smuggling Cornish hens in their swimsuits.

"Hey, I'm Peter Hung." said the man in the blue colored swimsuit, shaking Matt's hand. "I'm mostly known in the anal community. I've seen your work! You get some really great distances with your jizz blasts, man."

"Thanks. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Jeremy James." said the man in the green speedos. "BBW's are my jam. I gotta say, I'm pretty jealous of your vasculature. You realize you have a vein on the left side of your dick that's shaped just like a dollar sign?"

"Uhh... no, I didn't." Matt blinked, taken aback by other's awareness of his intimate physical details. "Th-thanks, Jeremy."

The third man in red didn't speak. With forefinger outstretched, the tall, bald man simply pointed at Matt's crotch and shouted. "CHICKEN DICK!"

Peter quickly spoke up. "Oh, Mongo here barely speaks any English. Someone found him in the middle of Siberia somewhere and brought him back to the U.S. This guy is a MUTANT!" Peter said, patting Mongo on the back. "His dick's so big it looks like it should have a kneecap."

"Damn! Uh... hi, Mongo."

"So, you get a Stiff Drink from Dan?" chuckled Jeremy, casting a look at Matt's aroused member. "... or are ya just happy to see us?"

"Hehe. I can only assume 'Dan' also goes by the 'Clone Ranger'." Matt replied, feeling a little less self conscious about his jutting cock. "Yeah, he got me with that stuff."

"He's a sneaky one, that Dan!" Peter laughed. "Don't worry. We were all in your shoes at one point during the show... just not so... farm themed."

"Oh..." Matt turned a shade of red. "This wasn't my decision."

"Charlie! There you are!!" Tracy's voice was heard. Matt turned his head to see her jogging towards him.

"Whoa!" Matt heard Jeremy breathe, watching Tracy's enormous breasts bouncing as she approached. "You know, Chuck, I'm usually an Ass Man, but those knockers of hers... god DAMN!""

"Yeah, isn't she amazing?" Matt smiled, his head unconsciously bobbing, as his eyes were also glued to Tracy's chest.

She sidled up to Matt, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Hey, Cupcakes!" Matt said, kissing her forehead, affectionately. "Meet Jeremy James, Peter Hung and Mongo."

"Hi guys!" Tracy grinned.

"Hello to you, sexy!" Jeremy James crooned.

"BIG TITTIES!" Mongo exclaimed.

"That's right, Mongo!" Peter patted his friend's back. "Your English is getting better all the time, buddy."

"You been having fun with Gina?" Matt asked Tracy.

"Oh my god, she is SO COOL!" Tracy exclaimed excitedly. "Everyone is! The girls are all so nice and supportive of each other. They have all made me feel so welcomed and appreciated!"

"That's really awesome, Tr- uh, Katie!" Matt smiled.

"Yeah, so... I need a favor from you, Charlie." Tracy spoke, facing Matt. "Gina has invited ME to go on stage with her in fifteen minutes!"

"Wow! That's gonna be a hot show!" Matt grinned. "What kind of favor do you need?"

"I just need some moral support. I can't find Kendra or Janice ANYWHERE!"

"Yeah, I haven't seen them either." Matt replied. "I'd call them, but I obviously don't have my phone."

"Come watch me, please!" Tracy pleaded with folded hands. "It'll be a little less terrifying up there if I know I'm not in front of ALL strangers."

"Of course!" Matt exclaimed. "I actually can't wait to see it!"

"Are we invited?" Peter asked. "I know we just met, but we can be a good moral support group too!"

"Hell yeah, we can be supportive!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"Sure!" Tracy shrugged with a charming smile. "Thanks, guys!"

"BIIIG TITIIIIES!!" Mongo screamed at the top of his lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Walgr-...HOLY SH-" gasped the teenage cashier when Kendra and Janice briskly passed through the automatic sliding glass door, still wearing their minuscule, leather teddies.

"Pregnancy tests!" Kendra barked to the pale young man.

"Uh... uh... 'Family planning'... aisle eight." the teenager sputtered, his eyes glued to the obscene amounts of tit meat bulging from the ladies' tops.

"Thank you~!" Janice called out to the wide eyed teen as she clumsily attempted to keep pace with her friend.

Kendra grabbed a handful of different branded pregnancy tests and headed for the nearest register. Once the tests were purchased, the two women ducked inside the pharmacy restroom.

"I can't look." Janice's shaking voice whined several minutes later, gingerly handing the third and final pregnancy test strip to Kendra.

"This is it. We'll know our answer for sure after this one, girl." Kendra said, her voice echoing off of the empty bathroom linoleum.

Holding it up to the fluorescent light, Kendra squinted to read the indicator. Janice held her breath with her eyes shut tight, her heart beating fast with anxiety.

"Mmm." She heard her friend's voice. "I KNEW it!" Kendra said. "No question now: you're pregnant, girl!"

Janice's eyes sprang wide open as she felt the entire world lurch into a sickening spin. A cold sweat formed on her lip as she gripped the porcelain sink to balance herself. "Oh shit..." she whispered as the tears began to flow from her eyes. "What am I going to do, Kendra?"

Kendra cocked her head, regarding her friend with a questioning gaze. "What are you gonna do?! You're gonna have this baby, of course! And I'm gonna be there with you through every step of the way."

Janice sniffed the tears back. "You... you will?"

"Of course! You're my home girl! Besides, I just went through this exact scenario with my cousin down south. I'm a fuckin' pro!"

"But..." Janice's shaking voice squeaked. "Tra-Tracy s-said she was going to m-move out!"

Kendra scoffed. "You let me talk to Tracy. She's not going anywhere!"

"Oh my god!" gasped Janice. "What is MATT going to do?"

"Matty?" Kendra chuckled. "You ain't gotta worry about him. He ain't going nowhere either."

Janice wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Are... are you sure?"

"Well, all I know FOR SURE is that no matter WHAT, you're going to be okay, girl. Promise."

Janice felt a shiver run up her spine. "I'm scared..." she whispered.

Kendra moved to Janice, enveloping her in her arms. "Shh... it's okay. I mean, that's natural. Your whole world is about to turn upside down, after all."

"..... fuck."

The two stood alone, silently in the restroom embracing for several minutes, fate leaving them graciously uninterrupted.

"Thank you so much for being my friend, Kay." Janice said, giving Kendra a final squeeze. "I couldn't imagine having to do this alone."

"I got you, mama." Kendra smiled. "Let's get back to the show. You got some BIG news to break."

"WAIT!" Janice implored. "Don't tell anyone just yet! Let me tell everyone in my own way... when I'm ready. Okay?"

"Okay... but, you better not wait too long!" Kendra said, casting a glacé over Janice's vast upper breasts. "Those titties will be giving your secret away soon enough!"

"Surely my boobs don't need ANOTHER growth spurt!" Janice groaned.

"It's coming whether you need it or not!" Kendra chuckled. "Hehe. That ALONE ought to keep Matty around!!"

The two left the ladies' room at the rear of the drug store, walking hand in hand, making their way down the aisle towards the exit.

"You're going to hell, you know." a bitter, female voice announced in a loud voice from behind them.

Janice, shocked at the brazen rudeness of the comment, turned her head towards the source: a middle aged woman wearing a full length overcoat and a venomous scowl directed at her. She felt Kendra's grip tightening her hand. "Just ignore it. Keep moving." Janice heard Kendra growl, unsure of whether she being spoken to or if she was hearing a mantra Kendra was telling herself aloud.

"You're from that SATANIC GATHERING down the road!!" the sneering woman cried out. "I can tell by your SHAMEFUL clothing!"

"We're almost to the door." Kendra muttered as she hurried past the front registers.

The woman continued her tirade as Janice and Kendra briskly made their way to the automatic door. "Satan has his seed inside of you! Your wickedness is-"

Kendra was surprised when Janice disengaged from her hand, suddenly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUP!!!" Janice's scream drowned the woman's tirade to stunned silence. She stood at the open glass door, facing the woman, planted and defiant, her chest heaving with deep angered breaths.

The woman's appalled expression was petrified upon her face. In fact, every customer and employee had ceased their activities to gaze in surprised wonder at the furious, busty, black leather clad, blonde.