The Year of the Cat Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you have it, folks!" Gina grinned, adding. "Now that I've seen this guy's moves, he and I have an appointment in my dressing room!" she winked with an exaggerated gesture to the howls and cheers of the fans below.

"Let's hear it one more time for the 'All Natural' Katie Cupcakes and our handsome volunteer, 'Chicken Not-So Little'!" she cried, raising Tracy and Matt's arms high to the cacophonous adoration of the entire crowded hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here ya go, lady. Just the way you wanted it." said Dan, the portly man operating the 'Clone Ranger' booth.

"Thanks, Mr." Kendra replied, taking the unmarked bag from his hands. "I'm sure we're going to enjoy this!"

"Okay, doll. Just don't hurt yourself." the man replied. "There's some heavy duty equipment in there."

The women gave a polite wave to the man as they walked away down the crowded aisle.

"So, you never told me how the meeting went with that ol' creep Woodward." Kendra said to Janice, as they casually strolled past a man dressed as a nun getting his butt paddled by a dwarf woman.

Janice froze in place, suddenly remembering her talk with her company's vice president the day before. "Oh, shit!" she gasped. "I totally forgot about that!"

Janice gave Kendra a quick rundown of her and Mr. Woodward's conversation.

"Give me a break! Tell me you're not going to agree to it!" Kendra pleaded upon hearing the vice president's request.

"Well, I don't have much of a choice NOW, do I?" Janice exclaimed, tenderly stroking her womb. "I wasn't afraid of quitting my job yesterday... but, that was before..."

Kendra shook her head with a sigh. "There's gotta be a better way..."

"Mr. Woodward promised me that nothing inappropriate was going to happen." Janice said.

"If you actually believe him, then go ahead!" folding her arms, defiantly over her bosom.

"Kendra, don't be like tha-"

"THERE YOU TWO ARE!!" Tracy's voice called out from several yards away. She and Matt were walking briskly towards them from the end of the long aisle, wearing concerned expressions.

Janice gulped, a streak of panic flew through her body upon seeing Matt approaching.

"Ohmygod! You guys MISSED it!" Tracy gestured, frantically. "I was up on stage with Gina! Matty was too!"

Both Kendra and Janice reared their heads in surprise. "Matty?!"

"YEAH!" Tracy bellowed, proudly ruffling Matt's hair. "He got up there and gave me a tiddie rubdown in front of EVERYONE! He even gave me an orgasm on stage! Fucking stud!"

"Wow! That's one way to get a 'standing O'!" Kendra exclaimed.

Janice smiled through her trepidation. "I'm proud of you two. Sorry we missed out."

"So... where the hell were you two?" Tracy asked, casting a suspicious glance between Janice and Kendra.

Kendra and Janice traded a brief, anxious look for a moment. Just as Kendra was about to speak, Janice interrupted her by quickly snatching the unmarked bag from her hands. "We were picking up THIS!"

"What's that?" Matt's brow furrowed.

Janice hastily reached inside and yanked out a giant purple dildo with a chrome studded, leather harness attached to the base.

"Look familiar, Chestnut?" Kendra chuckled.

Matt blinked at closer inspection. "Well, I'll be damned!" he remarked at the dollar sign shaped vein on the left side of the purple phallus.

Tracy gasped and gave a high pitched squeal of delight. "You got us a STRAP ON!! Ohmygod! Let me try it on!"

The three giggled at Tracy as she eagerly affixed the straps and buckles of the harness around her waist.

Once finished, she stood proudly with her hands on her hips, in a wide stance. Her bright purple, silicone cock stood out straight and true from her pelvis. "Check me out, baby..." Tracy said in a deep, imitated male voice. "Hope you're in the mood for a barbecue, because I'm about to slap this meat on your grill!"

The three could hardly keep themselves from falling over with laughter as Tracy excitedly shook her hips to send the thick dildo swinging wildly from her crotch.

"What do y'all feel like doing now?" Matt asked the women.

"There's Strip Karaoke later!" Tracy said, addressing Janice. "We could have us a naked duet on stage! People would eat it UP!"

"Thanks, but honestly, I'm feeling a little run down." Janice said, shuffling her feet, awkwardly.

"Oh no!" Matt exclaimed, quickly advancing towards Janice and taking her face gently in his palms. "Are you okay, baby? Do you want me to take you home and rub your feet?"

"I'd like that." she replied, barely above a whisper. "I have something to tell you."

Matt blinked. "You do?"

"Yeah... I'll tell you ton-"

"Guess whoooo!!" came a female voice from directly behind Matt accompanied by two dainty hands reaching out and covering his eyes.

Matt turned around to see Cherry Blossom, grinning from ear to ear, practically bursting with excitement in the same way her epic tits were bursting from her too small brassiere.

"Oh, hey, Cherry." Matt stammered. "Now's not the best t-"

"Look at what Gina just gave me!" Cherry said, dipping her fingers into the waistband of her panties. In her hand she proudly held aloft a business card for 'Ladies' Day Massage Studio'. "I can't wait to feel you EVERYWHERE!" as she said this, her hands demonstratively squeezed her bulging, huge breasts.

Matt's eyes nervously cut to Janice. "Oh yeah... I, uhhh... I can't-"

"He can't wait!" Janice spoke up for Matt, finishing his sentence for him.

Matt blinked at Janice's surprising interruption. "Honey, I can get Linda to-"

Janice simply put her index finger to his lips to quiet him. "It's okay!"

"Come in with me then!" Matt lit up. "We'll have fun like we had with Gina!"

Janice smiled. "I've got a work meeting to attend. You go have some 'one on one' fun tomorrow without me. I promise, it's okay!"

Cherry squealed with delight, hopping up and down, excitedly. "I can't wait! I can't wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aww! You're sure you gotta leave so soon?!" Gina pouted. "You're gonna miss 'Amateur Wet T-shirt Contest'!"

"We're sorry, Gina." Janice smiled. "But, we're sure grateful for... well, EVERYTHING today! It was amazing!"

Janice's three companions nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Thank you!"

"Well, of course, you all!" Gina said, warmly. "Although... I have a confession." she added, regarding Tracy with an excited glint in her eye. "Katie, that show today wasn't just for the audience... it was also an informal audition of sorts!"

"Audition for who?" Tracy asked.

"I asked the CEO of 'Capital P' magazine to attend our little performance." Gina smiled. "And to say he was impressed by you is the understatement of the year!"

"Capital P!?" Tracy gasped. "Whoa! They're at the very TOP of the industry!"

"They sure are!" Gina grinned. "Does staying in exclusive resorts and getting your photos taken in gorgeous, tropical beaches around the globe sound good to you?"

"Y-yeah...?" Tracy stuttered, afraid to fully accept the reality of the situation.

Gina winked. "Well, keep your phone close, then. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone very soon!"

"Thanks again, Gina." Matt said.

She turned to him, getting one last look at Matt wearing his ridiculous outfit and chuckling. "Thank YOU for being a good sport today!" she flicked his elastic waistband, playfully. "Oh yeah... The girls wanted to do something for you before you left. Hold on."

Gina turned around to face the aisle and with a raised voice, called out: "Oh, ladies! It's time!"

Matt watched as several gorgeous, busty performers in their dazzling attire from both sides of the aisle, including Abbie, Chloe, Cherry and Leanne, all gather together around a single chair that had been place in the center of the wide walkway.

"Put that cute tukas right here, sexy man!" Abbie said, patting the cushioned seat.

Matt followed her instructions, feeling the warmth of the womens' extraordinarily huge, covered titties radiating from their close proximity all around his head and shoulders.

"Camera ready?" Gina asked the lone photographer standing a few feet away as she nestled her soft derrière upon Matt's thigh. He gulped, feeling her hand subtly begin to stroke his solid erection as she sat, smiling.

A thumbs up from the kneeling man seemed to be the signal the women were waiting for. Matt suddenly heard the rustling of cloth around him. His mouth went dry when he discovered that wherever his head swiveled to, Matt was presented with the view of a famous pair of enormous, bare breasts hovering inches from his face.

"Say 'cheese'!" Gina cheered, casting her own glittering brassiere to the floor

"CHEEESE!" the ladies responded, gathering closer together. Matt's bright smile was nearly completely obscured with giant breasts crowding his cheeks and neck, even resting on top of his head.

A camera flash illuminated the captured scene. Matt felt grateful for proof that the unbelievable event had actually occurred, despite his face being nearly submerged in delectable, flawless mammary fat.

"That'll do it!" Gina smiled at Matt's tit drunk grin. "Kiss, kiss!" She puckered her lips and gave Matt a peck on the cheek. "Have a safe drive home, you all."

"Bye, everyone! Safe travels!" Tracy called out.

"BYE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt drew the clean sheets of the bed down at the end of the day and crawled in beside Janice, who was seated upright in a tense posture. The chemicals rushing through his bloodstream all day had finally relinquished their duty, allowing his sensitive dick the relief of flaccidity at last.

"Talk to me, baby." Matt whispered, stroking her arm, gently. "There's something big on your mind. I can tell. Are you sure you're okay about me going to work tomorrow? I'll call out if you want me to. Hell! I'll QUIT if you want me to!"

"I already told you that I'm fine with that. It's not your work at all I'm worried about. It's mine." Janice answered, quietly. "Would you be upset with me if I had to work closely with another man for a time?"

Matt blinked in amazement. "Baby..." he breathed. "I'd be the biggest hypocrite in the world if I had a problem with that!"

"You would trust me that I'd be good?" Janice raised her eyes to his.

"Of course, my love." Matt answered. "Would you trust me?"

"Always."

As they leaned in close to kiss each other, passionately, Matt felt his body's natural ability thickening his penis once again.