The Year of the Cat Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra cautiously nudged Janice. "You okay, momma?" she whispered.

Janice's tension seemed to ease when she became aware of herself again. She blinked at the fearful eyes focused upon her.

"... sorry folks... rough day." Janice spoke bashfully before hurrying out of the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt stood amidst the large crowd gathered before an elevated, round stage. A single brass pole stood in the center of the platform before a large, drawn, crimson colored curtain. While everyone's attention was held in anticipation with eyes forward, Matt's was the only head on the constant swivel, scanning the surrounding area, looking for any sign of his missing fiancé.

"Janice and Kendra have been gone WAY too long for a bathroom break. I hope they're alright." he thought.

Suddenly, the house lights lowered and a spotlight appeared upon the thick curtain. "Ladies and gentlemen!" a deep, male voice announced. "Please join me in welcoming to the stage, making her first appearance in over three years, the world renown beauty of... the ONE... the ONLY... GINAAAA HENLEEEEEY!!"

The eruption of applause finally snapped Matt's attention to the stage. A drum roll began and a single bare leg wearing a glittering high heel shoe emerged from the curtain, followed by two enormous breasts encased in sequined sparkles. Finally, with a crash of cymbals, the curtains were thrown open wide and Gina Henley strode proudly out upon the stage. She was wearing a stunning evening gown of blue which hugged every wild curve of her amazing figure. The low cut neck line of the strapless gown allowed a drool inducing view of the upper halves of her full, massive tits which jiggled and quaked with every step.

Matt stood suddenly captivated by the commanding stage presence she seemed to effortlessly exude. He watched enraptured as her sensual dance routine began. His attention was so focused on the sight before him that he nearly jumped out of his tiny underwear when three female voices shouted: "WE LOVE YOU, GINAAAA!" in his immediate vicinity. His head jerked to see Chloe, Leanne and Abbie gathered around him, closing in on the gap of his personal space.

Gina blew a kiss to the crowd and shimmied her shoulders to send her huge, world famous assets into a rollicking, spine shuddering spectacle of lewd motion.

The audience responded with frantic cheers and whistles of rabid approval.

"Damn! She's still got it!" Chloe spoke in a sincere reverence. Matt could feel her body pressing in close to his right. He attempted to step aside to allow space, only to find himself softly colliding into Abbie's titanic tits on his left.

"Where do you think you're going, Chestnut?" Leanne cooed in his ear, her lips tantalizingly close to his earlobe. Across his back he felt a plush, warm softness that he could only surmise as her gigantic breasts splayed against his skin.

"Yeah, you're here in the dark with US now!" Abbie said with a smoldering sensuality in her eyes. Matt gulped.

"Did you guys miss me?!" Gina's amplified voice sounded from the stage, a wireless microphone affixed to her ear. A deafening, unanimous applause from the crowd replied to her query.

The thumping bass beat of house music continued as Gina grasped the center pole, lifting her self off the ground and sending her body into a rotating spin for several turns, displaying an impressive feat of upper body strength. Her sequins caught the stage lights, making her body sparkle as she twirled.

Matt's upper lip began to perspire when he felt gentle, feminine hands caressing his muscular torso from behind, sometimes dipping low to his abdomen, coming ever closer to the exposed base of his erect penis with every sweep.

The dance moves on stage seemed to charge the very air with a palpable sexual tension.

"I'm so fucking horny right now." Chloe moaned.

"Me too!" Abbie sighed. "These shows always get me so hot! My panties are soaked. Wanna feel, Charlie?"

Matt could scarcely believe his senses when she gently took his hand and led it directly between her legs. Matt gasped when he felt the moist, thin cloth and the juicy, soft crevice beneath.

"Mmm!" Abbie moaned, biting her lip and taking a sharp intake of breath. "Yesss! Give me a taste of your massage skills, sexy man!"

Abbie pressed Matt's hand against her pussy, encouraging a tight rotation from his fingers against her throbbing clitoris. Her knees almost buckled from Matt's stimulation.

"Mmmmph!" she attempted to stifle her moans with a hand over her mouth. No one in the audience paid attention at all to the lewd scene unfolding amongst them except Leanne and Chloe, who looked on with envious lust.

The two women whispered a conspiratorial plan to each other, concluding with a subtle nod and naughty grins. Matt was attempting to appear as nonchalant as he possibly could amid the seemingly unbelievable situation he had found himself in. Just when he thought reality couldn't bend away from normalcy any further, he felt Chloe's body slide in front of him, smothering his cock between her ass cheeks, Leanne taking the vacant position at his right. He could feel a small hand slide down his abdomen into his underwear.

"Oh my god!!" Leanne almost shouted as her fingers attempted to encircle his girth.

"Let me feel!" Chloe pleaded, reaching behind her back. Her entire palm was immediately filled Matt's bulbous, mushroom shaped tip within his thin underwear.

"Holy shit!" she gasped.

The two women giggled in disbelief as their hands explored Matt's huge dick.

Chloe subtly reached down in front of her, stretching the wet thong of her underwear away from her snatch. Matt felt her body back up against his as Leanne assisted, guiding his covered cock between Chloe's legs. On her high heels, she was only a bit taller than Matt; just the perfect height for the length of his dick to press and slide against her labia without her having to squat or stand on her tiptoes. Chloe released her stretched thong underwear, snapping tight over Matt's phallus, essentially securing it against her bare, wet pussy. When his thick cock spread her outer labia and the alarmed chicken's face smashed against her clitoris, Chloe was unable to stifle a loud moan of sexual exhilaration.

"Uhhhhng!" she cried. In their immediate surroundings, heads turned and confused eyes sought the source of the sensual moan as Chloe's hand covered her own open mouth to stifle her lustful howl.

"Give me your other hand." Leanne cooed in his ear. Matt felt his fingertips touch the smooth skin of her abdomen, identifying her tight belly button. Then, he felt her slowly slide his palm down her body, dipping beneath the elastic waist band of her lace panties. Short, moist hairs tickled his finger tips as his hand continued to be lowered. Then, the unmistakable mound and the wet folds of skin were felt along with the rigid nub at the apex of her wet inner labia. Matt instinctively caressed Leanne's sopping wet clitoris gently between his fingers. Her response was immediate, if not predictable: a high pitched squeal followed by abrupt silence as her hand clapped over her mouth.

On stage, Gina continued to perform her sensual dance for several lust charged minutes until she finally came to a pause. "I have a special treat for you all!" she said into her microphone. "Could my lovely assistant please join me on stage?"

Once again the stage curtains parted and there stood Tracy, posing in a one piece bathing suit coated in a lively pattern of purple, silver and red sequins. The deep V-neck of the outfit displayed the entire length of her exploding cleavage to the point that even her belly button was exposed.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Gina grinned. "Allow me to introduce the gorgeous, KATIE CUPCAKES!"

"Ooohs" and "Aaahs" permeated through the audience's applause as she stepped forward onto the stage.

"Just look at her!" Chloe marveled at Tracy, standing demurely beneath the lights.

"Yeah... she's perfect!" Leanne sighed. "it's ANNOYING!"

Abbie giggled at Leanne's disconcerting grumble. "You know how this business is, girl: 'The next best thing' is always just around the corner."

In her hands, Tracy held a silk bag roughly the size of her head. Matt noted the look of trepidation in Tracy's eyes being bravely stifled.

"How about a magic trick?" Gina gestured to the audience. She turned and nodded to Tracy, who then approached Gina, holding the silk bag aloft with both hands. Off stage, a drum roll began. Gina raised her own arms in a 'V' above her. Tracy held the bag high over Gina's head.

"Abracadabra!" Tracy exclaimed with a smile as the cymbal crashed and the tipped contents of the bag spilled over Gina's head. A cascade of glittering confetti poured forth from the sack, fluttering down over Gina's entire body, obscuring it from view for mere seconds. By the time Gina's figure had re-emerged from the sparkling deluge of cellophane, the evening gown she wore had 'magically' disappeared. In its place, her complete nakedness was only prevented by a pair of tiny, g-string style bikini bottoms and two minuscule pasties which barely managed to cover her areolas.

"Ta-daaa!" Gina exclaimed as a musical fanfare played.

The audience roared with excitement. Matt felt his cock flex involuntarily from witnessing the sudden reveal of Gina's incredibly sexy body. Chloe squirmed against him, biting her knuckles to keep from squealing in bliss again.

On stage, uptempo music began as Gina smiled brightly, bouncing slightly on her heels with her hands placed on her hips. Her huge tits responded by bounding up and down, sending the glittering tassels that clung to her areolas into a twin spinning rotation, much like propellers on an airplane.

Matt was mirroring the tassels twirl with his fingers' movements upon Leanne and Abbie's clits. Chloe was sliding her hips back and forth, stroking the top of Matt's cock with her wet vagina as the thong of her underwear provided friction against his frenulum. He could feel his mushroom tip lodging into her opening, needing only a slight bend in her hip to allow his covered shaft to slip inside her gushing twat.

"Oh fuck!" Chloe moaned. "You're so fucking BIG!"

"What do you all think?" Gina inquired on stage, flourishing her arm towards Tracy. "Is it time for my beautiful assistant's magic trick now or WHAT?!"

"YEEAAHH!" the entire room seemed to exclaim in unison.

"Well, then!!" Gina announced, actually meeting Matt's eyes among the crowd. "We just need a lucky volunteer from the audience to help her out!!"

The crowd burst into a cacophony of cheering and applause as hands flew up towards the ceiling. "MEEE!! MEEE!! PLEEEEASE!!!!"

"Ok..." Gina laughed, shielding her eyes from the bright stage lights to peer into the audience. "How about... YOU!"

Matt's color drained from his face when Gina's forefinger pointed straight ahead to an invisible point directly between his eyes. A spotlight found Gina's target in the crowd and illuminated Matt for everyone to envy. The three women quickly relinquished themselves from Matt's sensual attention before anyone noticed a thing.

"Me?" he nervously mouthed, pointing to his own chest.

"YES, YOU!" Gina laughed. "With the big ol' chicken dick! Come on up here!"

Matt felt the same hands that caressed him a moment ago were now pushing him gently towards the stage. "Make us proud, Charlie!" he heard.

His heart was thumping so loudly as he approached the steps that he was sure the audience would be able to hear it.

Instead, when he stepped up upon the platform, Matt heard a peal of raucous laughter aimed at his appearance. Turning a vivid shade of red, he purposefully avoided looking out over the audience, sure that he would freeze with fright if he caught a glimpse of the crowd's intense scrutiny. To cope, he locked eyes with Tracy who was looking visibly relieved by his presence.

"Let's give our lucky volunteer a hand!" Gina smiled. "... or three by the look of it!" she added, gesturing to Matt's rigid erection.

Gina stepped closer to Matt, in order for his voice to be heard through her microphone. "Okay... big fella, the giga boner, I can understand, I mean, look around, right? ... But, what's the deal with the chicken?"

"Like you don't know..." Matt thought with an inner smirk.

"I... uhh, lost a bet." Matt replied with a quiver in his tone.

"Well! Here's your public service announcement for the day, folks:" Gina giggled. "One of the many dangers of gambling stands before you! Beware!"

Matt actually couldn't help but to smile and chuckle along with the audience's laughter, despite it being at his expense.

"What do you think, Katie?" Gina nudged Tracy, pantomiming a candid conversation into the microphone. "You think this completely random guy qualifies as a decent enough assistant?"

Tracy smiled at Matt. Her body stance had visibly relaxed since he had joined them upon the stage. "If anything, he looks OVER qualified!" Tracy spoke, leaning into the mic.

"What do you say, big fella?" Gina grinned with a devious glint in her eye. "Ready to help me with another magic trick?"

Matt nodded with a sheen of perspiration glinting on his skin from the stage lights. Gina bent down and retrieved a long pole with a thin sheet of light fabric draped over it. He and Gina held opposite ends of the pole, spreading the sheet like a curtain to obscure Tracy from the audience's view. Another drum roll began. Tracy and Gina gave each other a nod to indicate their readiness.

"Give us three clucks, Mr. Cock-a-doodle Dandy, then drop the pole! Okay?" Gina called out to Matt.

He nodded to Gina. The crowd giggled as he began with a loud, wavering voice: "cluck one... Cluck Two... CLUCK THREE!!"

Cymbals once again crashed as the pole and the sheet hiding Tracy fell to the stage floor.

To Matt's complete befuddlement, Tracy's glittering swimsuit had disappeared from her body, exactly the way Gina's dress had vanished. Underneath, Tracy was only wearing the identical, sparkling pastie / bikini bottom set that Gina was sporting. Her huge, round tits almost seemed to defy gravity as Tracy raised her arms in a 'V' to the musical fanfare.

"Ta-daaa!" Gina exclaimed as the crowd gasped at first, then exploded into applause, punctuated by loud whistles and wolf howls. Tracy basked in the audience's adulation.

"God! This is even more empowering than the internet!" she marveled, silently.

"Nice, huh?" Gina giggled, flourishing her hands in front of Tracy's enormous, superbly full rack. "All natural too!"

"Prove it!" came a shout from an audience member, followed by agreement from several others in the form of applause.

"Proof, huh?" Gina giggled to Tracy. "Well, I DO just happen to have a bottle of baby oil right here!" she announced, procuring a small, clear, plastic vial from an unknown location. "And we DO have a clucky volunteer... just standing around up here doing nothing... What do ya' say, Cupcakes?"

"Get felt up by a sexy hunk with a massive cock? Yes, PLEASE!" Tracy exclaimed smiling seductively at Matt. "What do you think, cluckboi? These babies worth crossing the road for?" she grinned, shimmying her shoulders to send her gargantuan breasts rocking back and forth hugely on her chest. Matt could definitely tell that Tracy was warming up to the audience.

He nodded, unaware that his jaw was hanging open.

"You heard her, cock-star! Get to squeezin' them thangs!!" Gina exclaimed in a put on country accent. Stepping nearer to Matt, Gina leaned in close, covering the microphone to speak candidly in his ear. "Make it a good show for 'em!"

Matt gulped his nerves down and nodded, trying to keep his limbs from shaking. Tracy smiled brightly as she took up her position directly in front of him, facing the audience. She tiptoed backwards until she felt his rigid cock poke her plump ass cheeks.

"Oooo!" she cooed, bending forward slightly and wagging her hips back and forth against his dick. "Feeling a little peckish back there?" Tracy giggled, winking for the masses below. She was definitely feeling the moment.

"GO, CHUCK!! GO, CHUCK!!" chanted the James and Peter from the audience.

"BIIIIG TIIITIES!!!" screamed Mongo.

"Alright! I'm ready!" Tracy said in a sing-song lilt. From behind her, Matt held his open palms up in front of Tracy's tits while she poured a liberal amount of clear oil in his hands from the vial. Then, tossing the plastic container over her shoulder with a smirk, she grasped Matt's wrists and pushed his glossy hands hard into her plush, abundant bosom. The pliable, natural softness of each huge tit bloomed outwards from the central points of pressure. Matt's large hands looked dwarfed by her bombastic breast size. The crowd roared with approval, but Tracy was growing less and less aware of their din, unable to tear her focus away from the intense, intimate caressing she was receiving from Matt's strong hands. He injected a passion in his movements for the sake of performance as he spread his fingers, allowing bulges of soft flesh to bound from the gaps between them. She found his movements strangely intoxicating, basking in the glow of the audience's admiration. His hands moved in a slow, deliberate motion, spreading the slick ointment all over her huge breasts until they sparkled beautifully in the bright lights. He offered the crowd an opportunity by giving both her enormous tits a rhythmic jiggle, sending her attached tassels into a helicopter twirl. Unexpectedly, the slippery balm had rendered the adhesive of Tracy's pasties useless. In just a few moments of movement, two glittering tassels went sailing through the air, exposing Tracy's gorgeous tits in their full splendor.

"Whoopsie!!" she giggled, covering her mouth, pantomiming embarrassment for the cheering audience.

As Matt's forefingers and thumbs eagerly began to pinch her rigid nubs, Tracy's pussy immediately went from 'moist' to 'sopping wet'.

"Mmmmph!" Tracy squealed, feeling the warmth inside igniting a tingle below.

An almost hushed crowd stood mesmerized as Matt lifted Tracy's giant tits up, bulging past her chin and then let them slowly slip from his grasp, aided by the coat of slick oil, over and over, several times.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself as the flood of pleasure grew exponentially inside her.

Matt could feel her body trembling in his embrace. He knew, from experience, that an intense orgasm was coming close to fruition within her. He also aware of the simple move that would send Tracy over the edge; a move Janice had demonstrated in the dark tent of their camping trip

"Do I risk embarrassing her on stage?" he pondered to himself.

"Make it a good show!" responded Gina's voice in his mind.

"Sorry about this, babe." he whispered in her ear.

Matt's thumbs and forefinger pinched down hard on her nipples. Predictably, Tracy's eyes immediately rolled back in her head, her knees buckling, involuntarily.

"UUUHHHNNG!!!!" she cried in Matt's arms as the wave of intimate rapture crashed upon her. The audience unanimously gasped in response to Tracy's cry.

"Oh my god...." Chloe exclaimed with wide eyes. "Did she just have an orgasm up there?!"

"What ELSE could that have been?" Abbie giggled.

"You okay, girl?" Matt whispered, concerned as Tracy's body trembled in her arms.

Tracy was taking heaving breaths in order to regain her composure. "I'm okay... I'm okay..." she wheezed. "Later though, I'm gonna kick your-"

"Let's hear it for Katie and our lucky volunteer!" Gina's sense of timing was impeccable. "What do you say, big fella?" she exclaimed, walking briskly back on stage and leaning close to Matt in order to share the microphone near her cheek. "Does Katie feel all natural to you?"

"One hundred and fifty percent!" Matt replied in a raised voice.