The Year of the Cat Ch. 28

Story Info
Matt and the girls let the Adult Expo expand their horizons.
15k words
4.77
4.3k
14

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

"Yeah... right!" Tracy scoffed, stirring her morning coffee. "You expect me to believe that you not only met THE Gina Henley,... but that she knows about ME!?"

"Girl... she's your FAN!" Janice exclaimed. "I swear! She wants you to come to the Adult Expo tomorrow... as her GUEST!"

Tracy let out a loud guffaw at the seemingly preposterous notion.

"I know it sounds bonkers, but I'm telling you the TRUTH!" Janice pleaded. "Matty and I just happened to meet her last night at the massage studio."

Tracy shook her head and chuckled, taking a sip of her hot beverage. "What the heck is an 'Adult Expo' anyway?" she queried.

"I don't know, for sure, but from what I gather, it's a convention for all kinds of adult entertainers and product vendors and stuff. Everyone from porn actors to web developers."

"Listen, Jan..." Tracy sighed, shaking her head. "I know that you're sad that 'Katie Cupcakes' is retiring and that I might be moving out soon-"

"Yeah! I am! But, this doesn't have anything to do with that." Janice insisted. "It's just going to be a fun day together. All four of us! Even Kendra!"

"Well, to be honest, it sure sounds like something Kendra would be in to." Tracy conceded. "I'll see what she says about it when she finally wakes up."

"Yeah, don't bug her about it right now. She's gotta be exhausted from that drive all the way from Louisiana."

"That poor girl didn't get here until 2 AM last night." Tracy said with a long, thoughtful gaze at her closed bedroom door. "She barely had the energy to fool around."

"Not surprised." Janice said. "Alright... how do I look?" Janice said, straightening the shoulder seams on her business blazer.

Tracy gave her sister the once over with her eyes from head to toe. Janice's conservative business attire was the picture of professionalism; neatly pressed, crisp folds and dark tones throughout.

"...Like you're going to a funeral." Tracy scoffed.

"A funeral for my career, perhaps." Janice said, slumping her shoulders. "I've been dreading this meeting ever since Kendra told me about V.P. Woodward trying to set her up on a date with that convention judge!"

"Go down swingin', chick!" Tracy said, playfully shadow boxing Janice's aura. "Don't let that ol' geezer pimp you out!"

Janice shuddered. "FUCK no! Not in a million years!"

With a determined glint in her eye, Janice marched towards the front door. "Wish me luck! I'm doing it!"

"You got this!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Paige, please... have a seat." the aged company vice president spoke warmly to Janice.

Her nerves were on edge. The small, but handsomely appointed office, was much more intimate than the large, brightly lit board room she had attended all of her previous meetings in. The elderly man craned his neck to peer over the large stack of papers behind his desk, facing her.

"I thought we'd have our little meeting in my office today." Mr. Woodward began. "Nothing too formal. I never had a chance to thank you personally for your superb performance at our trade show. You know, you really made our company proud, Miss Paige! It's no secret that I was particularly delighted to wrestle that prize away from our competitor. Not only that, but all the judges have expressed to me their immense excitement of seeing you return next year!"

Janice felt her skin crawl, remembering the show she had put on for the group of middle aged judges. A pallor of shame caused her eyes to fall to the cluttered desktop in front of her.

"A willing spirit like yours is just what we need for the special opportunity in store for you, my dear." Mr. Woodward continued.

Janice gulped. Her clutch tightened around the leather document holder that contained her pre-printed resignation letter.

"A very important shareholder will be visiting us next week, a gentleman by the name of Jacob Barlow. He's here to observe our business practices... basically to assure himself of his... significant investment. Naturally, I'd like to give him the best impression this company has to offer... and that's where YOU come in!"

"How predictable." Janice thought as she felt the brass snap keeping her billfold closed, ready to release its contents upon the crowded desk. "Just like Kendra said."

"Let me guess..." Janice spoke before the old man could continue, staring into his eyes with an icy intensity. "You want me wine and dine this 'V.I.P.'... make him feel special... maybe hike up my skirt or show off some cleavage for him? Sounds awfully familiar!"

A brief, tense silence filled the room as the befuddled man struggled to hide his surprise at Janice's rebuttal.

"Now, now, Miss Paige! I... I'm not sure I know what you mean!" Mr. Woodward cried.

"Kendra Jefferson!" Janice spat, tearing open her folder. "You gave her a similar 'opportunity' and when she refused... you FIRED her!"

Janice observed the man slump back in his chair, removing his eyeglasses gingerly and pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose with a heavy sigh. "Miss Jefferson was dismissed from employment for walking away from her duty at our trade show booth without notification. Plain and simple. Miss Jefferson broke the contract that she ... and YOU, had signed."

"And what about the judge? Do you DENY trying to set her up on some kind of date with him?"

"I simply passed along a written message to her from the gentleman." Mr. Woodward spoke in a subdued voice. "He's an old friend, I didn't think twice about such a seemingly innocuous request."

Janice felt her hot temper receive a gust of cool wind from the old man's admission.

"I felt terrible about having to let Miss Jefferson go. My hand was forced, though, when she abandoned her post. She was more than welcome to come to me and discuss her frustrations... but, she made a different decision."

Janice fell silent, quietly closing the folder on her lap once more. The air in the office hung still for a moment of contemplation from both.

"Let me assure you, Miss Paige, I would never ask you to do anything inappropriate..." Mr. Woodward stated finally. "... but I can see how this request must be upsetting to you. I apologize."

Janice squirmed in her chair, hugging her folder against her chest. "You... don't have-"

"One request:" Mr. Woodward said. "Please,just think about it over the weekend. That's all I ask."

"Okay, Mr. Woodward. I will." Janice said.

"Tell me your answer on Monday and we'll see how to advance from there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, in the early evening, Matt stepped through the front door of the apartment. His nose was distractingly engaged, sniffing the delicious aroma of freshly baked birthday cake, first detected in the hallway outside.

"Mmm! Something smells yummy!" he announced in a sing-song lilt to whomever happened to be nearby.

"Matty!" he heard Janice exclaim from the living room, urgently. In a matter of seconds she was barreling through the archway, her eyes alight with pressing need. "Hi, baby! Come with me! Quick!" she exclaimed, taking his hand and yanking him gently towards their bedroom.

"What's going on, honey?!" Matt queried.

"Everything's okay. I just gotta get you ready." she breathlessly answered. "Take off your clothes!"

"Wait. Ready for what?!" Matt chuckled.

"Just meet me in the shower!" Janice grinned, throwing her own large shirt over her head, revealing her completely nude body beneath. "I'm gonna scrub you down and then give you a nice, big nut!"

"Well, o-okay. Twist my arm, why dontcha... but aren't you gonna tell me what's going on?" Matt said, loosening his belt.

Janice was bent over the tub, checking the temperature of the running water. Matt licked his lips at the sight of Janice's puckering, pink labia peeking out from between her legs. "I've been overhearing what Kendra has planned tonight for her birthday party. You're definitely going to need your stamina!"

It suddenly dawned on Matt that not only was it the day of Kendra's arrival to the household, but it was also her birthday.

"Damn... I didn't get her a gift or anything!" Matt whispered in shame. "It completely slipped my mind!"

"She's not worried about it. Just as long as you do good tonight." Janice said, engaging the shower head. "Now come on over here and let me get my hands on that big, beautiful dick!"

With an eager grin, Matt clamored out of his clothing. "Yes, ma'am!"

Janice was holding the shower curtain open, giving her fiancé's butt a light, playful slap as he stepped in.

"How was work today?" she asked, stepping under the warm stream.

"Good! Kinda slow day." Matt answered. "Oh... your mom was asking if you happened to grab a stack of business cards from the front desk last night?"

"Me? No. I don't have any need for them." Janice said, squirting a long line of liquid soap across her upper breasts.

"Hmm... o-okay." Matt replied, distractedly watching the viscous liquid slide down the gentle, massive slope and into the lovely canyon of cleavage of her gorgeous, huge breasts.

Janice set down the bottle of soap and then raised her eyes to Matt wearing a suggestive smirk. "You gonna sit there and stare at them or are you gonna lather me up?"

With an eager grin, his hands raised and began sliding the soapy balm over her skin, slowly spreading the suds over her abundant softness. Janice brought her upper arms together to cause two bulging, glossy flesh globes to bloom upwards. Matt could feel her hands below massaging his expanding cock with warm suds and gentle strokes.

"Mmm!" Janice grinned at the solidity she felt. "You're ready!"

She nimbly lowered herself to a half squat in front of him. Janice's angelic smile peered up at him lovingly as he watched his cock disappear between her massive softness. Matt relished the feeling of being engulfed in an enormous volume of slick, smooth skin as his hips began their instinctive, isolated rotation, thrusting his cock repeatedly upwards to barely breach Janice's immense cleavage.

"That's it." she cooed, squeezing her tits against each other with her hands, completely obscuring his efforts. "Get those hip joints limbered up. Focus on engaging your core with those thrusts, baby. Just like that! Remember to flex those glutes."

Matt blinked in confusion for a moment. "Sure thing 'coach'."

Janice blushed. "Sorry. Just making sure you're flexible enough for tonight. I guess I've watched too many workouts on the TV."

She pulled away slightly, teasing the tip of his cock with her massive, bouncing flesh orbs. With her hands, Janice hoisted her huge tits upwards, pressing both of her erect nipples across the mushroom shaped tip of Matt's dick.

A lurch of precum oozed forth from his throbbing cock as Matt watched, mesmerized by the thrilling sensation. Up and down, her large nipples dragged over Matt's electrified frenulum and across his veined shaft.

"Fuck!" Matt cried. "Damn, that's so fucking good, baby!"

"You like that? You like feeling my hard nipples give you cock kisses?"

"Mmmmph! Yes! I'm so close, baby!"

Janice took his words as a cue to heighten her efforts. She suddenly clapped her huge tits together, smashing Matt's cock in a sea of warmth and softness, then began bouncing up and down with breathless intensity.

Matt was rendered breathless by the lust drenched motion of her huge, plush mammaries. Soon, Matt felt his testicles begin to tingle as the onset of his orgasm began to overtake his senses. Janice detected the telltale flex of Matt's body and was able to predict what was cumming next.

"GHUUHH!" Matt grunted as his cock spasmed. Janice let his purple head crown past her cleavage and launch a fountain of warm, thick fluid which splattered across the vast, rounded slope of her upper breasts.

"Ooo! Yes, baby!" she squealed as his thick dick continued to lurch it's white contents over her tits. "Give me ALL that cum!"

"Holy shit!" Matt exhaled, struggling to catch his breath once his balls had emptied themselves completely.

"Well done, honey!" said Janice, rinsing herself off beneath the stream of warm water. "That ought to give you a little head start for tonight. Kendra sounded pretty fierce!"

"C'mon." Matt scoffed. "Kendra just got done driving fourteen hours. How fierce could she be?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY SHIIIIT!!!" Matt cried.

Kendra's wild bouncing on his lap was literally forcing the breath from his lungs. Her pussy slammed up and down on his rigid dick with a vengeful force.

"YES! FUCK THIS PUSSY SO GOOD!" she screamed as her huge tits swung back and forth with injury inducing velocity.

Tracy and Janice had to sit back and observe the spectacle of Kendra's frantic abandon upon Matt's body. His eyes cried out silently for assistance from the sisters, his words unable able to escape his lips.

"Go, Matty!" Janice shouted, attempting encouragement. "You can do it! Remember to breathe!"

"DON'T YOU DARE QUIT ON ME!!" Kendra bellowed. She leaned forward, locking her arms rigid at the elbow and grasping his shoulders, pinning his body to the couch. Her giant, full breasts pummeled his face as she rocked upon his pelvis, striking his jaw with such force that Matt accidentally bit his own tongue. He was certain that he was going to walk away from this session with at least one black eye and a bloody lip, assuming he would still have the ability to walk.

Tracy and Janice took up a position on either side of Kendra while she slammed her pussy up and down on Matt's lap. "Sit up straight, girl, before you break my fiancé's nose!" Janice giggled.

"Yeah! Give us those tittays!" Tracy exclaimed. Kendra sat up and eagerly arched her back, allowing access to the women. The sisters each took a giant, chocolate colored breast and cradled them with their two hands. Lips and tongues bathed Kendra's sensitive nipples until she let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm about to cum my ASS off!!" Kendra squealed.

Kendra's body suddenly sat straight up and froze in place, trembling slightly. It looked as though she was being electrocuted by hundreds of volts.

"F-F-FUCCCK!!!" Kendra screamed at the top of her lungs. Bubsy cat, who had taken an elevated perch to observe the erotic activity, promptly skittered out of the room in fright.

Finally, Kendra, spent of energy, collapsed on to Matt's chest, wheezing. Her sweat coated back rose and fell with her deep breaths of recovery. She could detect Matt's heart pounding hard in his chest.

"Damn!" Kendra croaked. "You almost wore me out this time, homeboy. You've sure come a long way since New Year's"

Matt struggled to take hold of enough breath to answer. "Thanks! I've been getting plenty of practice at home." Matt said, giving Janice and Tracy a wink

"I see!" Kendra chuckled, raising herself from Matt's lap. "Your dick looks like it's got a six pack coming in!"

Matt and the sisters laughed. "Well, it's not much of a birthday present, but I'm glad you enjoyed it." he said.

"I don't need presents to have a good birthday!" Kendra replied with a smile.

"And... WAS it a good birthday, love?" Tracy asked Kendra, apprehensively.

Kendra scoffed. "I wouldn't call it a 'good' birthday, per se."

Tracy and Janice traded a concerned glance between them.

Kendra's bright smile lit up her beautiful face. "...I would say it's the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!"

Tracy's visible relief was obvious as she exhaled a sigh. "Oh good..."

"Seriously." Kendra continued. "I got to come live with the girl of my dreams AND my best friend AND a man with the world's most perfect dick! I literally couldn't ask for anything better!"

"I could!" Tracy said, abruptly. "We could sure use another perfect dick to add to this mix. We got you outnumbered, three to one, Matty! You sure you don't have a twin brother out there somewhere?"

Matt shrugged. "Not as far as I know... but, let's face it, I don't know shit."

"Maybe he's a porno star and we're about to meet him at the show!" Kendra giggled. "Wouldn't that be something? To meet your doppelgänger at an adult expo?"

"So, I take it we're all going to this 'mystery event' together, then?" Tracy said.

"Sounds fun, doesn't it?" Janice asked with a grin.

"Hell yeah!" Kendra grinned excitedly. "Time to get our FREAK on! Right, baby?"

Tracy's last bit of stubborn hesitation seemed to vanish upon Kendra's approval of the event. "Damn right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. We're almost there!" Matt announced from the driver's seat. Congested traffic had hounded the four on their way to the large convention center for the entire drive. "Gina said for us to meet her at the rear of the complex, near the loading ramps. She'll have our tickets ready for us there."

"This is exciting!" Janice squealed. "I have NO idea what to expect!"

"Yeah, me neither." Matt smiled. Just then, as he turned the final corner, the group was suddenly presented with scores of shouting people gathered on crowded sidewalks carrying large, homemade signs.

"BURN IN HELL, SINNERS!!" one sign read.

"GOD HATES PERVERTS!" another sign announced.

"Whoa... what the fuck is happening?" Tracy exclaimed in disbelief.

"Looks like the 'Fun Police' are on duty." Matt scoffed at the angry protesters.

The thick crowd's aggressive voices shouted hymns at the four passing by, as their car crawled through the narrow street towards the parking garage.

"You know, I had my doubts about this little shindig..." Tracy exclaimed, examining the agitated, conservative mob in wonder. "... but, judging from the reaction out here, INSIDE must be a fucking BLAST!"

"We're about to see!"

Matt parked the car into a space near the back of the huge, multi level garage.

"We're right on time. Keep your eyes peeled for Gina." Matt spoke as he unhooked his seatbelt. "She should be easy to spot."

The four emerged from the vehicle and looked around the bustling area. The loading bays leading to the service halls and staff rooms were thick with workers preparing for the opening bell of the Expo's grand final day. The four were mildly taken aback by a presumed adult performer passing by wearing their identification badge hanging from a lanyard worn around the neck... and practically nothing besides.

"There you are!" cried a familiar female voice. Matt and the three women turned around to see Gina Henley walking briskly towards them, wearing the large, multicolored, sequined bra she had purchased from Dee Dee's. "Glad those nutjobs outside didn't hem you up too bad."

Tracy's suspended disbelief of the situation became slack jawed amazement as she watched the famous woman striding towards them.

"Hi, Gina!" Janice chirped.

"Hello, beautiful!" she replied, leaning in for a polite kiss on the cheek. "So glad you all made it!"

"Th-thank you f-for the invitation." Tracy stuttered, in star struck awe.

Gina's wide eyes regarded Tracy as she shook her head and reached out for an embrace. "No, Miss Cupcakes! Thank YOU for showing up! I've got a TON of people who can't wait to meet you!"

Tracy gulped, glancing over her shoulder to Kendra for reassurance. Kendra took a confident step forward and thrust her hand forward to greet Gina.

"Hi! I'm Kendra. I'm uhh... 'Katie's' girlfriend."

Gina couldn't help but to gawk at Kendra's ultra curvy figure as she took her hand, daintily.

"Wow! Helloooo, Kendra! Geeze! Everyone in your group has got it goin' ON!" Gina said, peering down into Kendra's deep cleavage.

"Here are everyone's badges!" Gina announced, reaching into her tote bag.

"I hope it wasn't too much trouble getting these for us." Matt spoke.

Gina gave him a smirking glance as she procured his lanyard. "It was easy as pie! Especially since there's TWO performers in your group... not just Katie, here."

Matt's furrowed brow questioned her statement.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers