The 'Yes, Sir' Group Continues Ch. 01

Story Info
In an attempt to help a member Dee and I are a duo.
2.3k words
4.62
1.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

I suggest everyone not familiar with the 'Yes, Sir Group' stories read at least two. This will let you have an understanding of this entry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'Yes, Sir Group' dissolved over the Christmas Holidays.

A last meeting of the four couples was held and nothing could be agreed on.

As a final blow, we learned Dee and Clay are talking about divorce.

I reached out to her in July. I got the details and she was stable but shaken by the split. "Sue, I did everything I could to keep the marriage together. Sex was not the determining factor. I found receipts from hotels and restaurants he couldn't explain."

Listening I let her continue. "If sex had been the problem I would have agreed to anything. He was forceful in his demands and I did things I never thought I would agree to. Even that happening, he told me he wanted someone new."

"Damn Dee, I'm so sorry. Tom will be also. We had great times together and I wish we could have continued the group."

Dee went on. "All of us did as ordered. I could see a few of the women going through the motions to please their men but I did as told. And you did too."

We ended our conversation with the decision to stay in touch.

Tom couldn't believe the fact they divorced. "Clay, I thought, demanded too much from her. The boob job, her surrendering her ass at his command, and NEVER telling her how well she performed. He's a."prick."

Tom and I still are involved in my submission and occasionally we step back into the 'Yes, Sir' mode. I have no problem with doing his wishes and knowing he will reward me later, with praise and often gifts.

A few days later I suggested we meet Dee for dinner at a restaurant nearby. Telling Tom we need to pump her ego up.

I called and a date and time were set.

The restaurant was full and we were standing in the lobby when Dee walked in. She smiled and cheek kissed us both but it was obvious she wasn't the same woman we had enjoyed.

Tom found us eats at the bar. I demanded Dee sat between us. Her deep tan was gone. The top she was wearing was at her neckline and the usual exposed cleavage was covered.

"Honey, please understand we are in total support of you. Tom knows my fondness for you, and he still brings up the group's happenings. We're not going to allow you to drop any further."

Thanks to both of you. I'm trying to move on. I never thought I would rely on work to steady me."

Tom spoke up. "Is there anyone 'new' in your life? Hopefully, he treats you like a queen."

"I'm seeing someone and it's good. I'm not sure there is a future but I don't want anything exclusive. He's a good person but in all reality a little too sterile for me."

"Sterile? What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"You know, straight sex, no adventure. I've hinted several times I enjoy 'different things' but he's never asked what or even acknowledged he knows what I'm talking about."

Tom giggled, "Maybe you should just walk in, hand him the lube and spread your ass cheeks."

"I believe he would never call me again. What's happened to the men who want their women to be 'whorish'?" Dee responded.

The rest of the night was full of memories, Fantasyfest, the adult theaters, etc. We all laughed, admitting the events could never be duplicated.

We parted with Dee agreeing to come to our house the following Saturday. I told her to bring a bikini and we can tan.

"A bikini? Since when are you two modest?" Tom spurted his comment.

"Maybe we can get some spark back in your life," I said.

"Damn, I hope so. I'll be there Saturday at noon." Dee said as she was leaving.

"Tom, we've got to get her back to the fun-loving woman we know. She's way too attractive to become staid at her age. We need to think of something" I told Tom as we drove home.

Thursday I asked Tom if we knew any men who would be attracted to Dee. "ME!" he said, way too quickly. I pushed him in the chest, throwing him off balance. "I'm yours damn it. Don't go messing with me."

An hour later Tom came into the den. "I've thought and I think we can invite a couple of different guys she might like. Charlie, a guy at the garage who does our vehicles is good-looking and doesn't brag about his conquests but I'm sure he's a woman pleaser."

"Isn't he black?" I asked.

"Yes, but I didn't know that would be a disqualifier."

"Who else?" I asked.

"Denny, not as good-looking. Rolling in dough and takes various women to the swinger resort above Tampa. A few of them for the weekend. I doubt they would go if not open-minded." Tom told me.

"How old? Is he a creep? She doesn't need someone anywhere close who has Clay's attitude."

"I think he would enjoy Dee. We can't make her want to jump into sex with anyone. But those two men are the ones that come to mind."

Dee agreed she would have no problem with someone coming over for dinner with us Saturday night. I told her Tom vouched for two men and we are going to invite a guy who frequents Caliente with women. She immediately knew the resort's reputation. "No problem. Maybe I can shake my doldrums"

Dee showed up and seemed to be in a much better demeanor. Her clothes certainly were different from those at the restaurant. Her augmented boobs swayed under her short tank top and the running shorts didn't come close to hiding her ass cheeks. Platform lucite heels raised her height several inches.

'Wow, come on in, sexy." I heard Tom say. "How about me and you sitting on the couch and playing around for a while?"

I came out of the kitchen with a sharp knife that I was cutting cheese with. "Dee, did I tell you I've been watching the Lorena Bobbit videos on YouTube? I'll cut his dick in tiny pieces if he doesn't change his attitude."

We all laughed hysterically. I waved the knife at Tom as he retreated to the bedroom.

We walked out to our semi-private patio where I had set up snacks, wine, and other necessities.

Two lounges awaited us. I pulled off my top that I had used as full body cover-up and poured Dee a glass of wine. Before she accepted she pulled off the tank. Her breasts had lost none of their firmness and form. Stripping off her shorts, she leaned to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"I can't tell you how much this day means to me. Your call was a much-needed jolt I needed. Friends like you, and of course, Tom. means so much." Dee declared.

"Thank you. I couldn't desert you after what you've been through. Enough talk about the past and now on to a better future."

We sat on the loungers and caught up on family, work, and other mundane topics. I hadn't worn my sunglasses and was caught several times looking at her body. Damn, she was a voyeur's dream.

"Tell me, what excitement have you and Tom go into.?" Dee asked.

"He put me in the 'Yes, Sir' mode a month or so ago. He had been watching too much porn and go in his brain I should be taken to a black club. I agreed but was scared to death of things going bad. He drove by a few or a week at night and chose one.

"Tom order me to wear only my short black raincoat and my 'fuck me' pumps. There was going to be no doubt I was there for used."

"Did you talk about limits?"Dee questioned me.

"Yes, out of 'Yes, Sir' mode. I told him I would not be used to 'pulling a train'. There was no way I would do a gang bang. I wanted condoms used and no anal. I told him I would stay as long as he wanted but I wanted a 'safe' word. He agreed."

I went on. "Dee, walking into a club exclusively for blacks was intimidating. Not as dark as I had expected and the lighting revealed our presence immediately. Tom went to the bar and talked to a bartender. A minute later an older black man came out of a back room. The owner or manager. A brief discussion went on and everything appeared to be kosher."

The crowd included several couples and three of the women were white. i wasn't surprised. I looked away when I saw their leers.

I guess the owner told Tom he didn't want a sex show interrupting the atmosphere. Instead, I was to away from the main area and in an alcove in the rear."

"I bet you were scared to death," Dee interjected.

"Hell, yes. It was too late to back out and I wouldn't embarrass my Master by running out. Tom led me to the agreed area and told me to remove my raincoat. My body was shivering with excitement and fear. One man approached and talked to Tom. I heard enough of the conversation to know the man's agreement to use a rubber. Tom looked at me and nodded. I moved to the guy and took the condom from his hand. I stooped and helped him remove his pants and underwear from the tops of his shoes. I closed my eyes and did as I had been ordered. I found his cock with my hands and pulled it off to a firm erection. I licked it thoroughly and took him in my mouth. I sucked him for a moment and then backed away and put the rubber on his dick. He was large and I struggled to Tom's displeasure. 'Get it on bitch. OR I let him fuck you without it.' I got it on and waited. Tom got a stool from somewhere and ordered me to lean over it on my elbows, with my legs open and give my pussy to the man. I was wet so that wasn't a problem. The rush to enter me was. No conversation, just a cock at my vagina, a swift entry. I was used as I expected a whore would be. He was finished after a few minutes pulled his clothes up and walked away."

"Were you hurt? I mean used like that. Was Tom pleased with you?" Dee wanted to know.

"Tom helped me up and turned me to face the bar. He whispered I had done as he expected. We watched as the first man talked to others. Several men and two couples had moved into the area. I stood as a statue, waiting. A younger man came up and talked briefly with Tom. I watched the rubber being accepted. Tom moved the stool out of the alcove several feet. He told me to be 'ready to be fucked again'. I turned and placed my hands on the stool. By moving the stool away from the wall, I quickly understood it's purpose A man walked around the stool and waited to watch the sex. I repeated my actions and had a long cock on my lips within two minutes. I looked past the young man and saw a mixed couple in a discussion. I would have loved to hear the subject."

"I had the condom on his cock more quickly. The rubber's length did not reach the final two or three inches. Turning around again, I saw a black couple had joined the original voyeur. So be it. The young man was more gentle in entering me but the trust came more quickly. I felt his balls slapping my thighs steadily. He came in a few minutes. Again, he dressed and moved away. I remember the couple looking at me. The male smiled and his lady looked at me as a white slut doing as ordered."

"Were you hurting? Did Tom show concern?" Dee asked.

"No, I had the 'safe word' but I wasn't going to use it if possible. I was his slave, used as he wished, and I pushed all thoughts of stopping out of my mind."

"How long did he let you be used? Dee wanted to know.

"Two more men used me. By the time we finished, I had my juices running down my inner thighs. The watchers had increased to maybe,15. The two couples stayed to the finish. I heard Tom thank those gathered to see my servitude. I pulled on my raincoat as a few men talked to Tom. I stayed away until Tom told me to join them. "Slave, these men want to know if you would do an all-male party. I told them it wasn't YOUR decision. Am I correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"She will be available. Get in touch with me." Tom told the men our rarely used e-mail. My mouth was dry. I tasted of cum and wanted a drink of anything. I didn't receive anything until we got back in the SUV. I guzzled a half-full bottle of hot water."

"Damn, that was wild. Hell, I.m dripping just from hearing about it!" Dee said. "So can I be included in the all-male party?"

"That's the woman I remember. They haven't contacted Tom yet and to be truthful I didn't know if he would accept the invitation. With you joining me, hell, he might sell tickets for others to watch."

Helping Dee might be something ALL of us can enjoy!

To Be Continued---

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers