The 'Yes, Sir' Group Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee and I find the impossible cock.
2.2k words
4.44
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

You could have knocked me over with a feather when Dee called and told me she was seeing her former husband, Clay.

"Sue, he admits he was wrong and I imagine he found young doesn't make it better."

"I would have never thought you and he would get back together. Is he easier in his demands? I would hope so."

He is trying to show more concern about my feelings. You can't understand what he meant to me. He brought me from a meek young woman to be very sexual. And get this, he hasn't demanded anal from me! Hell, I'm about to ask for it myself!"

We talked about getting together and I reminded her how Tom isn't that keen on Clay, especially his attitude.

"I know but tell him to please give him a chance. Ask him to do it for me."

"Honey, for you he would dip his wiener in hot grease. I'll do my best." I told her I would call her in a day or so.

Tom got pissed when I told him about the latest. "Damn, doesn't she understand it's all about him? He doesn't care about her feelings at all. Unless we see a huge improvement, I'll walk out immediately."

"I know and I'll be with you, I promise." I didn't tell him about dipping his penis in a hot grease comment.

Dee and I talked and I told her Tom's comment. She said she understood, and how great it was to have friends who care about her.

We talked about a variety of things and I mentioned Tom was hinting about me having breast augmentation.

"Really? That's interesting. I can't say there have been any medical concerns from mine. And with your beauty, damn, damn, I don't know if I can handle the competition!"

We both laughed.

She went on the explain the procedure she had done. In a few minutes, I was way over my head with how many CCs, high profile vs others, and I called a halt.

"Dee, hell, I just want boobs like yours. OK?"

She laughed. "Honey, it's not like going through a drive-in window and saying I want 400 cc boobs and I'll wait."

OK, so that was for a later discussion.

"Clay wants to get together soon. Maybe at the nudist resort, or anywhere." Dee explained.

Tom and I had let our membership lapse at the resort. So we decided to go to a local dance club in town. "We can dress to please our men, and see how it goes," I suggested/

Later I told Tom of our plans. "Mmm, seeing you turning on men will be fun. Hell, I might let you go to the parking lot to see if you can bring me back a load in your pussy to play with."

I agreed but didn't let on.

I miss the 'Yes, Sir' group. it was the men's choice of the activity, and they told us not to disappoint them with our behavior. I keep thinking about Key West and the adult theaters. The women knew to give their sex freely and I can't think of any slave who didn't.

The rawness of the sex was the most satisfying. Nothing was going to be denied, and the more slutty we were the more we received praise from our Masters.

We met as agreed. Dee wore a white sundress and her tan, although sprayed on, highlighted her body perfectly. The cut of the neckline showed almost to her nipples and the hem was above mid-thigh. 4" strapless pumps drew the attention of every man in the club when she moved.

I wore a red tube dress, no underwear, and my lucite 4" strapless heels. My breasts could and would be exposed to my wishes. We both went a little overboard with our eye shadow but we weren't concerned.

Tom approved and asked, "How about we go 'Yes, Sir' mode tonight?"

I told him I couldn't answer for Clay and Dee but I would like to. So, of course, all my answers were to 'Yes, Sir'. That caused a shiver to go through my body. It had been a while but I knew my Master would control my actions, which would be his commands.

We stood at the bar for a while, waiting for a table to open up. "Flirt" was the only word spoken by Tom. "Yes, Sir" I responded.

I looked down the bar and saw several men I would love to approach but, unexpectedly, my Master ordered, "The man in the light blue shirt."

Without looking I responded, "Yes, Sir."

Turning, I saw my target. And I wasn't totally surprised. A middle-aged black man, dressed nicely, but not the most attractive.

My Master pulled up the rear of my dress and inserted a finger in my ass cheeks. 'Go" was all he said.

I moved past Clay and Dee. Looking at Dee, I mouthed the words. 'Yes, Sir'.

I approached the gentleman and moved to the bar to order wine. The bartender brought my order, allowing me to turn to the black man and say, "I remember when a lady's drink would be bought by the man she was flirting with."

Smiling, my future sex partner told the bartender to place my wine on his tab.

I turned to him and thanked him.

Quick as a whip, he responded, "So when is all this flirting going to start? I'm Carl and you are?"

"The woman who wants to make your every dream come true. I'm Sue." I said.

"Sue, be careful. Seeing what's in that dress, I can come up with several wild dreams."

Already on his right side, I moved closer. "Carl, is it true what they say about black men? Is your cock at least 10" long?" I teased.

Carl responded, "At least."

Moving into him, I put my right hand on his crotch. And moved it up and down.

"Careful lady, I get hard very quick. You're messing with fire."

"I want to see your fire stick. Hold the top of your pants while I unzip you."

Carl did as I suggested. His eyes never left mine. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

The guy to my left was watching. As I pulled Carl's cock out, it might have not been 10" but so thick I thought I was holding his wrist!

"M gawd, man! Do women use that? You've got to be the biggest I've ever seen. Honey, I've got to show my girlfriend."

I looked down toward my Master and saw all three of them watching me. I raised my left hand and, catching Dee's look, I motioned for her to come to me.

Carl was all smiles when Dee arrived.

"Carl, this is Dee. She's my partner in crime."

"Dee, have you ever?" I asked her.

"Damn, no, never. Sue, what the hell are you going to do with that?!?"

A small drop of pre-cum developed on the tip of Carl's rod.

"This", I said. I bowed at the waist and licked the tip of Carl's cock. Raising, I took Carl's hand and put it on my breast.

The guy who was watching was rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Carl, is your car close?" Dee asked.

"I have a pick-up in the lot across the street in the closed service station." He informed the both of us.

Dee told over the conversation. "A pick-up! How about the three of us go over there and hold us a rodeo?"

We all laughed.

As we walked past Clay and Tom I heard Dee say in a whisper. "Follow us."

Carl led us to his pick-up and the three of us walked around to the far side, away from the dance club. I took the initiative and moved to Carl and massaged his package. Dee assisted by unbuckling his belt and started to unzip his pants. She removed his boxers to reveal our trophy.

I wanted first dibs at that fabulous penis. I nudged Dee away and slipping to my knees on the hard concrete, I placed his cock on my lips. I knew I could open my mouth wide enough but slipping his tool inside my mouth was going to be the challenge.

.

Dee had untied the top of her sundress and had her boobs out. "Damn, woman, those are spectacular!" I heard Carl say

I backed off his cock and bite the tip lightly. "Hey, I'm busy down here!"

I began to lick the length of his penis with my wet tongue. Raising his testicles, I covered them with saliva. Pulling back I saw the hardest, biggest cock in my life. I knew it would fill me but I wasn't sure I could take the pounding without serious damage.

Will I stroked Carl's dick, I felt Dee's hand joining mine. OK, woman, it's your turn to see what the hell she could do with it!

When I stood and surveyed the area, I saw Tom and Clay a few cars down and positioning themselves to watch.

Wanting to play to our Masters, I spoke. "Carl, have you ever had the opportunity to please a woman anally? I bet that would rip a woman apart. I can't imagine the pain she would feel."

Carl said, "Once. And you are right. It was too tight for me and she begged off as soon as I had a few inches in."

I hoped Dee was getting my point. Damn it, girl, don't you even think about taking that thing!

Dee had managed to get three of four inches of Carl's cock in her mouth. She was bobbing slowly. To tease Carl, I reached over Dee's shoulders and was massaging her boobs. "Carl, have you ever tit fucked a set like these? Imagine shooting your load on her face when you come. I bet you have enough to cover both of our boobs."

Dee caught on immediately. She raised to squat on her legs and raised her breasts to surround Carl's cock. Well, almost surround Carl's cack. The head was pushing up to almost her chin.

Dee was smiling at him and then began to urge him to unload on her. Come on, Baby, Give me a face full. Sue is going to lick your cum off me. You would like that wouldn't you?"

I pulled my tube dress down to the concrete and stepped out of it. Spreading my legs I began to finger my clit. My left hand was pulling my nipples, moving from one to the other. "Carl, have you ever had two white women wanting your cum more than us? I want to lick Dee's face and neck. I want your black cum in my hand so I can rub it into my pussy. Give it to us."

Dee was raking his balls with her fingernails. Looking into his eyes, she flirted. "Baby, next time I'll put some lube in my bag and we can experiment with where we can fit this big thing. I'm an anal slut, just to let you know."

Hell, that did it. Carl unloaded a massive shot that reached Dee's lips. And the first squirt was followed by two more. He continued to flow for several seconds.

Dee stood and we turned to give Carl what we promised. I licked the cum from Dee's face and neck with several long strokes. Dee caught another load in her hands and brought each hand to her lips. As soon as she moved her hands away, I kissed her deeply.

I don't know how much our Master's had viewed but I hoped everything.

And as promised. I took a portion of Carl's cum and began to rub my pussy. Leaning back against the pick-up, I fingered myself as Dee and I continued to kiss.

Carl had a few rags in his truck and we used all of them to clean up.

Carl spoke as we finished. "Ladies, I can't remember when I ever met two like you all. I hope we can repeat this." Looking at Dee, he grinned and said. "Don't forget that lube next time."

The three of us walked back to the club. I'm sure Dee and I looked like well-used whores.

Carl went to the restroom and we escaped outside to find our Master's.

Tom spoke first. "I'm pleased with your performance. You still have slave talent."

Clay kissed Dee. "Honey, that was great. And we weren't in 'Yes,

Sir' mode. I could see cum on Dee's dress. Naughty her!

"OK, 'Yes, Sir' is off," Tom said.

Tom kissed me and held me tightly. "You are an amazing woman. At the spur of the moment you slipped into 'Yes, Sir' without thinking and pulled it off perfectly."

I reached out and took Dee's hand, adding. "And my partner turned on her charms to make it all happen. I believe together we could, as you men say, 'pull a train'.

Clay laughed and said, Maybe next weekend" We all laughed. I have no doubt his mind was working to set it up as soon as he spoke.

We went our merry ways with promises to stay in touch.

In the SUV, Tom asked 'how big was that guy anyway?'

"Honey, there was no way I could have taken him. His cock was as big around as I've ever seen. I doubt he gets sex that often." I explained.

"Well, we simply need to order larger dildos."

"Hell, we can just use a baseball bat."

Tom went at me as a demon in bed that night.

I knew he wanted 'Yes, Sir' to continue.

And I couldn't think of any reason it shouldn't.

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers